HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Secluded lake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Cesare nodded silently "Mhm..if you think so." he said "That whore of a Queen is trying to invade nearly every country in Italy..i have a feeling she is going to hit Genoa when we are weak." he frowned "Anyways, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:15 pm

George asked "Then why are you here? Why aren't you by the side of your army?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Cesare took a deep breath "Because we are not weak.. we are rather strong." he looked at George "Are you not happy i am here?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:32 pm

George waited for a while before he began to speak. There was a silent now. He did not want to bother Cesare talkin about Margaret. He turned to Cesare slowly, looked at him nodding. Whispered "I am glad you came"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Cesare looked at him and nodded, he didn't even think of Margaret..how could he? he stroked George's face softly as he lay back down to the state George found him in and stared up at him.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:48 pm

George sat down next to him trying to keep an enough distance for not making people suspect "I hope you won't leave the court immeditialy. Stay here for a long time, Cesare. There is not a face as beautiful as yours at court."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Cesare looked around and he pushed himself backwards into a secret place and waited for George to follow him.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:03 pm

George first did not understand what Cesare was doing. When he finally got that, laughed quietly. Looked at around if there was no body. He pushed himself next to Cesare after he was sure they were alone
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Cesare looked up at George and smiled at him "I will stay at court.. my wife wishes it off me." he sighed when he thought of Margaret and his eyes showed resentment "I can never get enough out of her, nobody can satisfy me like you did."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:38 pm

"Your wife thinks I am trying to seduce her" said George grinning. He bit his lips, walking closer to Cesare. Contunied to talk whispering this time "Why would I try to seduce her instead her very handsome husband?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Cesare laughed loudly and he looked at him "She gets jealous easily." he whispered and he gave George a soft kiss "Oh i have missed your lips." he whispered and he nuzzled his nose against his.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 pm

"So I have a resemblance with her." said George smelling Cesare. He smelt Cesare's neck deeply and kissed splashy and slowly "Oh my lord, but i've missed your everything"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Cesare groaned softly and he ran his hand around to George's crotch and rubbed it softly through the material "Lay with me again?" he asked softly in George's ear his eyes were pleading, as they were full of desire and love.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:03 am

George looked at around. He was dreading if someone could see them. But Cesare's lips on his ears were just like a drug. He gulped "Yes..damn..yes." George threw Cesare's cape away. He ripped Cesare's blouse fastly as his hands were running over his manhood. He kissed Cesare's chest which was strong. He lied on the grass and took Cesare next to him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:06 am

Cesare kissed George deeply and unlaced his breeches and slipped them off before doing the same with George's he unlaced his doublet pushing it off his shoulders so he was now naked infront of the man again, his hard manhood standing proud as he unlaced George's doublet and moved his legs apart.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:14 am

George looked at Cesare's naked body with craving and desire. He kissed him back putting his hands on Cesare's chest. He opened his own legs immeditialy wishing Cesare's manhood into his body. The excitement that he was feeling was rising up in every second. Finally the emotions that he missed came back.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:21 am

Cesare pushed forward and began entering George's body and he moaned softly as he enjoyed the warmth of the insides of George, his manhood entering deeper into him and when he was fully nested inside of him he began to thrust in and out.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:35 am

George had forgotten how Cesare was strong. He plucked the grass for stiicking delight. He moaned in every hit of Cesare. Closed his eyes letting Cesare to come in harder. He finally understood Cesare was on the top of satisfiction. George pushed Cesare to back and left himself on the grass again taking often breaths
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:34 pm

Cesare spilled his hot seed over the grass and he stared down at George his eyes half shut in the pleasure he had just received. He stroked George's face softly and kissed him "I have missed such." he whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:20 pm

George leaned Cesare's body slowly. He began to kiss his nose first, the moved to down, to Cesare's lips and kissed again with passion. He suddenly lifted his head up and looked at Cesare, whispered. "Cesare you should be careful what do you." George leaned to Cesare's body again, this time touching his chest kissing slowly. His hands moved to down, found Cesare's manhood and clenched it tight suddenly "I've heard you slept with two men in a foreign country" said George touching Cesare's manhood with his tongue slowly "Martin..and Réné..Even I've heard it, my lord. George bit Cesare's manhood slowly "Be careful, my lord. I don't want you to suffer because of your avid manhood."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Cesare listened to him and he thought for a moment then it came to mind and at George's movements he gasped softly and closed his eyes "Réné would not leave me be until i atleast did him once..and well Martin..who wouldn't like to fuck a King?" he asked with a small smirk "But they didn't give me the pleasure that you have given me.." he then looked down at George and watched him, stroking his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:11 pm

George moved back "Ah i should be proud of this. Thank you, my lord" He put his breeches on and left himself on grass. He took the fresh air deeply.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:03 pm

Cesare nodded and he lay back and looked up at the sky as he pulled his breeches on and put his shirt on but not his doublet and sighed.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:19 pm

"And.." said George as soon as he finished to get dressed. He directed his glance to Cesare "Next time stay away from my sisters. Or I will kill you." George spitted by Cesare's side loathingly. Then took his eyes on Cesare's and left him over there with fast steps
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:20 pm

His sisters..Mary..he opened his eyes quickly and grabbed his doublet, he would kill any man who harmed her or his child. He left the lake and quickly went in search of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   

Back to top Go down

Secluded lake
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next