The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Francesca Benedetti
Mary Boleyn
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Alfonsina Garcia
Cesare Garcia
Charles Brandon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:29 pm

George sighed proping his head up to bed and kissed Cesare's neck finding a chance "When will you marry?" George asked looking at into Cesare's eyes with a dark shadow in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Cesare sighed "Soon." he said and he frowned "I will go to Genoa to marry, so it can't be stopped and when i come back i will come to see you again, i only need to marry her for people to stop these accusations."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:24 pm

George nodded with an ungratified attitude. He gulped down and whispered. "Come quick"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Cesare stroked his face softly "Oh i will." he whispered and he leaned up and kissed him softly and stroked his manhood softly.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 pm

George answered his kiss climbing on Cesare's body. He kissed Cesare's nose in a sweetish way then his kisses met Cesare's lips, kissed him longish. "Ah.." said whinning. Moved back a little to see Cesare "I have to go. It seems for nuptial night someone should gather himself together and of course.." George brought his hand to Cesare's manhood, grasped firmly "collect power"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Cesare looked at him and his eyes showed untreated lust and he frowned "Now?" he asked "You have got me all worked up and now you just go, oh i don't think so George Boleyn." he said "Lie down."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 pm

George bit his lips and grinned "Who is seductive now?" He lied down, left himself among soft pillows sighing. He took Cesare's legs caressing, let him climbing on himself.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Cesare pinned George down as he was rock hard and his slit of his manhood was leaking with desire and he claimed George's lips in a loving kiss before parting his legs and entering him he groaned softly as he began thrusting into his tight hole.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:23 pm

George's legs opened with desire. He closed his eyes sighing with the satisfaction of feeling Cesare into himself. He put his hands on Cesare's waist to help him at entering himself deeper. He was moaning in every hit in his body. He climbed to up, found his shoulders and bit it slowly
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Cesare moaned out as he pounded into George and he kissed George's head softly as his manhood shudder and he leaked a little before pulling out and splattering his seed over the sheep pelt and he panted softly.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:52 pm

George cleaned the liquid between his legs slowly. He went to the middle of room for cleaning his hands. He took the breeches on the bed. He put it on his legs straightening his body up. He tried to found his sark and put it on his chest too. He looked at his view on the mirror. "It looks good, huh?" George showed his specific Boleyn smile. He placed hat on his head. "I wish you a good nuptial night, Your Grace. Do not jolt that woman too much" said with a grin on his lips
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Cesare smiled a little and nodded "Ill keep your words in mind." he said in his dark voice and he stood and got cleaned too though something was on his mind and he got dressed "Ill speak with you later."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Cesare walked into his chambers and he had to get changed, he wore dark robes but at his belt was a sword and he stood infront of a mirror and put his hand at the hilt of the sword and took a deep breath, he gulped a little thinking of what soon was to be.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:03 am

Agostino rushed in Cesare Garcia's room and bowed

Your Grace...I bring terrible news. Your wife...she had a very deep bleeding, and she lost the child. Also, she has a strange fever. I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Alfonsina was angry with her brother but she couldn't deny how much she missed him. That's why she decided to visit his chamber. She knocked his door slowly and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Cesare had just returned to court and he looked tired and sickly, he opened to door to reveal his sister and he sighed as he opened the door to let her in "If you are here to yell at me, i suggest you turn back out the door and leave."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:36 pm

She was about to smile and hug her sister when Cesare opened the door. But she was shocked after his words.

"I was here to see you and say how much i missed you. But.. Okay I am gonna leave."

She felt her eyes were burning but she didn't cry.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Cesare sighed and he kept the door opened as he walked over to the window and he looked out it "Come in.." he whispered loudly enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:49 pm

She came in slowly. Everywhere was so silent that her footsteps could be heard clearly. After she came in she closed the door. She watched Cesare for a while and then started to talk.

"How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Cesare nodded and he looked at her "I am fine, brilliant...amazing." he said though his tone had a tiny of sarcasm on the edge of it "And how are you dear sister?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:02 pm

She felt that her anger was on the tip of her tongue.

"I am not here to hear you sarcastic words. Also I am not here to judge or yell at you. I am here to remind you that you have a sister. And her job is being at your side whatever happens without any judgement."

She said with a soft voice. Then she raised her eyebrows.

"But I see you don't need me."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Cesare looked at her and he frowned "I do need you..." he said simply and he blinked a few times "I thought you might of believed her words...over mine...like everybody else has, because she is an innocent woman." he looked down "I need you more than ever.."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Alfonsina came near her brother and took his face inside her hands. She looked at his black eyes directly.

"Cesare.. You are my life. I promised that I would be there for you whatever happens."

She smiled soflty to him and rubbed his cheek.

"I just thought that you don't love me and need me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Cesare sighed and he looked at her "Do you remember Francesca?" he asked and he frowned "My son..he did live...and she kept him from me.."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 pm

She frowned.

"Why? And how did you learn?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next