The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Francesca Benedetti
Mary Boleyn
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Alfonsina Garcia
Cesare Garcia
Charles Brandon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:26 pm

Mary smiled "I would like that Cesare.......I do not know how or what I am meant to do after" she gestured to the bed
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:27 pm

"Whatever you want,"Cesare said and poured himself some more wine.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:29 pm

"May I have a glass please" Mary walked over to him and put her hand on his arm "just one this time, do you play cards Cesare?" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:31 pm

"Not really,"he said and quickly finished the wine and handed her the bottle of wine.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:34 pm

Mary took the wine and poured herself a glass "I did not please you" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:37 pm

"You did,"he replied and stood up. He took her cheek in his hand and kissed her forehead,"But I have to leave for now. Stay for a while and rest."

He threw a cloak over his shoulders and picked up a letter, before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:40 pm

Mary smiled and watched him leave, his touch and kiss made her skin tingle. She put down her glass and looked a some water to clean the blood from the sheets. After that was done and the bed made she made her way back to her own chambers for she feared Cesare would not be pleased to find her there when he returned.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:38 pm

Mary was going about her duties, some of which took her past Cesare's rooms - she heart skipped a beat every time she walked past but she had not the courage to knock and speak to him.

She was scared that he would reject her now that he had had his fun, Mary could not help but want to feel his lips on her skin and his body next to her's.

It was no use however hard she tried she had to see him, she knocked tentatively on his door "Cesare"

Last edited by Mary Dawn on Sat May 31, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:02 pm

Cesare was writing a letter to his father in Italy when he heard a knock on the door.

"Yes.."he murmured and continued with the letter.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:14 pm

Mary entered and curtsied "Sorry to disturb you your Grace" she gently closed the door behind her and stood watching him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:20 pm

Cesare recognised the voice and so he didn't turn around,"Did you leave something?"he asked and signed his name.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:22 pm

"No, I just wanted to see you Cesare" Mary swallowed hard "Is there anything I can do for you"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:27 pm

"Nothing,"he replied as he poured wax over the parchment and then sealed the letter. A thought then occurred to him and turned round.

He glanced to her face and then paused, before turning back to his desk,"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:29 pm

"Cesare" Mary nodded "May I thank you for the other day"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:30 pm

He laughed,"You don't usually thank someone, Mary,"he replied and dipped his quill in ink again.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:32 pm

Mary blushed "Now I have amused you, I had maybe hoped for more but it seems I was wrong"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:34 pm

"Oh Mary,"he said and glanced over his shoulder again.

"Come here."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:35 pm

Mary walked towards him "I do not mean for you to marry me, I am but a simple servant and you are a Duke" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:38 pm

He smiled,"Thats a shame you feel that way."

He pulled her arms down so they were around his neck, he held her close.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:41 pm

"Would it work?" Mary asked as she held him "I would obey you completely as a wife" she smiled "and as a mistress" she whispered in his ear
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:46 pm

He let go of her,"It wouldn't,"he concluded and stood up,"You're right."

He stood up,"So why did you really come Mary?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:48 pm

"To see you and to ask if you would have me again" Mary looked down as she told me the real reason she had visited him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:50 pm

He sighed,"No...You uh...No."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:55 pm

Mary looked at him "No....I'm what?......something you no longer have a use for" she steps back from him as tears threaten "I at least thought you would use me for a while yet"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:57 pm

"Use you? Mary a man can not make love to an object. You talk about yourself and treat yourself in such a way that no man could make love to you. If you had some respect,"he said,"Maybe I'd want to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next