The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Bush

Go down 
+20
Elizabeth Poésy
Alice More
Mary Sheldon
Annabelle More
Kathleen Clark
Anne Parr
Niklaus Petrovin
Elizabeth Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
Mary Tudor
George Boleyn
Margaret Wyatt
Malkoçoglu Bali Bey
Olympe de Fontanay
Mary Rose Tudor
Emilie De Fontanay
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Bassett
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Nan smiled at her and nodded. Then she noticed Jane was looking somewhere else and smiling. She looked there and saw Edward. With.. his baby it must be. She didnt know what to do. She just tried surprised and looked back at Jane quickly. She didnt expect him to see. "I believe you'll find someone is right for you. Its a huge court" she said with a warm smile. She wondered Edward was still there or not. But she didnt look back.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Jane smiled with a nod and laughed 'I do indeed, think i will find the right man, although he does..have to some with... normality.' She said and she looked around her 'as for, i love the outsides, and the grass and trees' she said.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Nan looked around her and nodded "Yes, the days would be grey mostly here but today is so shiny and light. Couldnt stay inside castle" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Jane smiled and laughed a little 'Indeed, it is so pleasant for English weather, we must have stolen the French weather, and they have ours' I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Nan laughed for her words and nodded. She was really so warmly. "You came from French, didnt you? How was your life there? Your family?" she asked kindly. She hope she didnt mind that.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Jane smiled a little 'Well..My mother and father died, but i have indeed a younger sister, whom indeed i think arrived today' i say with a smile 'And yes, indeed i did cmoe from France, Mi'lady' i say.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Nan smiled wide. "A sister ? Oh how nice.. Is she gonna be a lady in waiting here too?" she asked with joy and looked at bright sky. She wish she had a sister too..
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Jane thought for a moment 'I would have to talk to the Queen or King..of course' she said with a small smile 'But i would love to think so'.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Nan nodded and smiled again. "Then dont forget to introduce her to me. I'd like to know her." she looked around. It was getting late. Almost evening. She looked back at her. "Shall we go back to castle? Its almost evening. I'm starving." she said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:28 pm

I laugh softly and stand up 'Indeed mi'lady, i had a lovely time talking to you' i say with a smile whilst walking back with you.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Nan stood up with her and held Jane's arm. "Me too!" she said and they walked to castle.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:35 pm

I laugh a little as we reach the castle 'Hopefully we can do this soon again, Your Grace' i say and i curtsy 'Your Grace' i say.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Nan laughed at her and bowed back. "We absolutely do that my lady!" she smiled and shrugged "Just call me Nan, ok?" she winked at walked trough her room "See you at dinner!"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:43 pm

I laugh a little and walk off to my room.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Emilie, strolling in the easy garden by Mary's side, holding her arm with her arm, looking her daughter Olympe who walk before them, pushing her little carriage where her two of her dolls are installed, she see the beautiful roses bushs toward them, she tell in a chearful tone, smiling .

Look Mary !, Olympe ! the rose bushs are there !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:03 pm

I walked in the garden along with Emilie and Olympe,smiling happily.It was a beautiful day.The sun was shining warmly on my face, giving me a feeling of heat throughout my entire body. The trees were swaying slightly in the afternoon breeze and birds flew freely through the open sky, singing happily.

''Oh the roses are absolutely beautiful...They look like beds of glittering jewels''

I said happily as we walk towards rose bushes.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Emilie nodd, smiling as she savour the calm of the place and the softness of the air that carry the intoxicating roses scents, smelling them deeply.

Yes, they are absolutely beautiful and their scents are like heaven !

She walk with them among the bush until reaching a quiet and desert area where there a nice view and a bench in white rock, she point it out.

What about going to sat up there on this bench ? it's seem to be nice place.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:03 pm

I closed my eyes for a moment when I felt the sweet smell of roses that filled the garden and took a deep breath.

''Oh yes they smell absolutely wonderful''

I said softly.Then I smiled happily when she point in the bench in white rock.

''That would be lovely and indeed it looks like good place to relax''

I replied kindly,smiling brightly

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Emilie nodd to her and walk to the bench with her and Olympe, she sat and look at her little girl who play around with her carriage with tender eyes, then she look around, feeling serene and relaxed, the she turn to Mary.

Tell me, how do you feel ?, my dear.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:09 am

I sat on bench next to Emilie,looking at Olympe who was playing in garden with her carriage.

''I feel much better now,my dear.And that is because you and Olympe.''

I replied slightly,still looking at Olympe.Then I turned to Emilie and said.

''You were right,she grown up very much since the last time i saw her''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:39 pm

She smile softly to her and rub her back friendly.

I am very glad that Olympe and me has been able make you feel better, my dear.

After her second sentence, she giggle and turn to her daughter and look at with a tender air, seeing her taking her doll Lucy in her arms and come closer to them.

Yes, indeed, I can't believe how fastly she have grow up, in my mind yesterday she was still a baby and I see her become she is a true little lady.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:49 pm

I giggled softly,looking at Olympe happily.

''Time passes quickly...Yes she already look like true lady and when she grown up more she will be great beauty''

I said kindly,feeling happiness in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Emilie smile while looking at Olympe and answer her.

But she is yet a great beauty !

She giggle softly, she turn again to Mary.

I am very happy to see you again my dear, even if it's in sad circomstances, I have miss you very much.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:55 pm

I smiled to her and said.

''Yes indeed she is even now the great beauty''

I looked at her,nodding softly.

''I am as well happy to see you and Olympe again...I have missed you both very much''

I said as I hugged her gently.

''Now my dear tell me everything that happened since last time i saw you''

I asked kindly

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:39 pm

She hug her back tenderly, thinking to the wondeful time that she have spend with Cecile at court and to the wonderful letters of Armand, her face beam with joy.

Important things happened, my dear ...

She tell with a mysterious air, remaining silent for a while, then she continue.

My mother have join me at Eastnor castle three days after my arrival; I have tell her everything, first about my experience at court, the important things and then about the most important that was to tell : my daughter existance.

She take a deep inspiration.

As you can imagine, it hadn't been easy to tell and she was very very surprised, but she hadn't judge me for my past nor rejected me or my daughter and when I have introduce Olympe to her, she have get fond of her immediatly and have recognize her as her granddaughter and also accepted me fully like I am with my past and my daughter. Olympe is happy to have her bonne maman Cecile and Cecile is happy to have her little Olympe too and the three of us have form a sweet little family and we are very happy together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Bush
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next