The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Bush

Go down 
+20
Elizabeth Poésy
Alice More
Mary Sheldon
Annabelle More
Kathleen Clark
Anne Parr
Niklaus Petrovin
Elizabeth Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
Mary Tudor
George Boleyn
Margaret Wyatt
Malkoçoglu Bali Bey
Olympe de Fontanay
Mary Rose Tudor
Emilie De Fontanay
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Bassett
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Rose Bush - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 am

[i[Elizabeth shook her head at him "No, my lord.. I just returned to court." she said softly and she tilted her head "And you?"[/i]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:49 am

Thomas smiled at her soft tone of voice. "Return to court? where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked as he noticed her bright blue eyes. "I'm from England, i've been serving his majesty for some time now."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:11 am

Elizabeth smiled at him "Iv been at Scotland and Lancaster for some time..I am from England but my mother is French." she admitted and she nodded her head respectfully at him "English court is wonderful, my mother sometimes likes it better than the French."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:14 pm

I had sent a letter via a servant to my sister in law anne i had yet to speak with her in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Niklaus went out in the garden and decided to take some fresh air. Now that he finally found his sister Rebekah, he felt much more relaxed. He sat on a stone and looked up in the sky, thinking at his youth spent in Russia
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:11 am

Whilst waiting for my sister in law to meet me here i noticed a handsome yet somewhat pale man. I went over to him. My lord would you mind if i sat with you while i wait for my sister in law to arrive. I stood their waiting patiently for him to answer
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Niklaus's attention was caught by a female voice. He turned his head and saw a young lady standing next to him. He smiled "If you're not afraid sitting next an unkown man...of course you can, my lady.." He said with a grin on his lips and kept on looking curiously at her
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:03 am

He had reason in his words but she felt safe he showed no danger. My lord you speak words of truth but I am very certain you would of hurt me by now not that I am saying was your intention. Her cheeks went red when she caught his gaze and let a strand of her hair fall down. She sat next to him and looked up at him his lips were perfection of rose buds. I'm Elizabeth and who do i have the delight in talking with.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Niklaus smiled and gestured her to sit next to him "I'm Niklaus Petrovin, Count of Luga. I come from Russia and I'm here at court with my sister. We...we had to escape from our country. And you, lady Seymour? Tell me about yourself.." He said with his russian accent and stared at her attractive face
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 am

I sat near him accidently touching his leg. I whirled his name around my mouth like velvet. You have a very interesting name. I have never heard of russia we do not have to speak of it if you dont want too! I pondered what to tell him about me compared to him my life seemed dull. I placed my hair behind my ear and looked into his eyes they seemed to go deep down into his soul he intrigued me. Well let's see i have brothers and sisters my family are now residing at court but when we are not here we are at wolfhall. My farther wants me to marry a man with a good rank. I am currently not being courted and you intrigue me greatly. Something about this man gave me a deep burning sensation of pleasure i bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:13 pm

Niklaus watched her leg brushing softly against his. He listened her with attention and smiled after her last sentence "Uhm...really? And what intrigues you about me, my lady? I'm curious to know.." He asked with a teasing grin while his glance fell on her neckline
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:28 pm

I looked at him and sighed. Because you are forbidden fruit to me i can not have you that is what intrigues me. I got up and dusted down the back of my shirts. It was nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Niklaus couldn't avoid to smile and watched her standing up with a curious glance "A forbidden fruit...really am I? If so...why leaving such fruit here, instead of tasting it, my lady?" He grinned and looked at her curves beneath her dress
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:12 am

I rolled my eyes and bent down on to my knees. But what if i crave more of it though. With one quick movement i had pulled his lips to mine pressing on his hard my tongue pushing its way in to his mouth. Enjoying the warmth of his mouth i placed myself on his lap my hands running through his hair. I pulled his lip towards mine and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Niklaus closed his eyes and kissed her back, rather surprised by her sudden kiss. He let her sit on his lap and looked carefully at her after removing his lips from hers "Are you so bold with every man you know since few minutes...or I am an exception, my lady?" He asked holding her face and forcing her to look at him
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Actually you are the first man i have ever kissed. Now i have tasted my forbidden fruit and shall let you go about your day. I removed his hands from my face and got up. Oh and welcome to the english court my lord i hope you find what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:12 pm

Niklaus stood up after her and couldn't avoid to giggle "Well, well...we have a virgin, here. A very rare fruit at english court. So... should I believe you? You don't seem too worried for your virtue, after all.." He said with irony in his voice and looked attentively at her
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:04 am

I laughed something about him made me want to break all the rules. I stepped closer to him. Tut Tut Klaus. I said rolling his name around my mouth. You are like a magnet pulling out the evil in me tell me do you always have this affect on the ladies you are after all a man of the world. As for my innocence their is only one way to find that out god knows why i have kept it. I can never be your woman i am english after all and something tells me yout heart has never loved.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:03 am

Niklaus bit his lips and put an ironic smile on his lips "How can you know if I've ever loved or not, my lady? These things are just for...silly girls who read romantic novels and dream about a Prince on a white horse. But life is different, darling.." He took two steps closer "Anyway...if there is only a way to find out if you're telling the truth...I have no problems to do it.." He whispered staring kiddingly at her face "My chamber or yours?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:19 am

I bit my lip smiling. If you are truly speaking words of truth then by all means my chamber but nikklaus know this don't pass me of to be a silly little lady their is more to me than meets the eyes so don't be fooled. I raised my eyebrow looking at him to see if he spoke truth or was just trying to muse me.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:02 am

Niklaus shrugged with a careless smile on his face "I'm just trying to be kind, my lady. And...to understand who the real Elizabeth is. The one who is talking restless about her virginity, probably trying to impress me...or the one who kissed me passionately two minutes ago? I'm just a curious man.." He added with his russian accent and stared at her with his deep eyes
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:13 am

I looked at him not knowing how to answer his question. The only company of men i have had our my brothers and they don't give much help as to what gentlemen want!
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Niklaus refrained a laughter and bit his lips. Her answers were amusing him even more than he thought. He nodded "Uhm..I see. So your brothers told you nothing about how to behave with a gentleman, when you meet one. But you're a woman...dear Elizabeth. You should instinctively know what gentlemen want.." He crossed his arms and rubbed softly his chin, trying not to share how curious he was about her next reply
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:41 pm

This man started to agitate me i didn't know whether to slap him or kids him. Well i never thought i would cross a path with a man such as yours. Men want what men can't have their are 3 types of men in this world firstly their is a man who will do his bidding and be polite and pleasant who will probably a boring marriage. Secondly their is the taker a man who will just take womens virtue willingly or unwillingly. Thirdly their is the man who refrains himself yet has everything. But what type of man are you Count nikklaus i know that my path in life has been set out for me already i am just figuring out how to make it more fun and interesting I looked at him feeling defeated and tired by constant questions if all men were like this i would gladly be a spinster
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Niklaus smiled after she finished talking and took a step closer "Uhm...interesting analys of men's world. Not bad for a virgin. And tell me..what kind of man do you think I am? Oh wait...let me guess. I bet you think I'm the second one. I'm sorry to disappoint you, my lady..but I'm not. Why should I take the virtue of a woman...unwillingly?" He asked with his russian accently. He touched accidentally her hand with his
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Bush
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next