The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Bush

Go down 
+20
Elizabeth Poésy
Alice More
Mary Sheldon
Annabelle More
Kathleen Clark
Anne Parr
Niklaus Petrovin
Elizabeth Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
Mary Tudor
George Boleyn
Margaret Wyatt
Malkoçoglu Bali Bey
Olympe de Fontanay
Mary Rose Tudor
Emilie De Fontanay
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Bassett
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:30 pm

I looked at her curiously and then listen her carefully as she began to spoke.

''I am sure that it was not easy at all but it is good that you have told her....And you see everything is fine as I told you.Of course that she accepted you,you are her daughter no metter what have happened in past you are still her daughter and Olympe is her granddaughter''

I squeezed her hand gently.

''I am so happy for you and so glad that your mother and Olympe get along well like it should be''

I said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Looking at her curiously, she nodd.

Yes, you was totally right about it, I did doubt, I did fear and I thank for having reassure me and encourage me to take the risk to tell her everything, you a great friend to me ! Now I know for sure that it was the only thing to do and I don't regret at all, at the contrary, it's wonderful to have her back in my life and to form this new family with her and OIympe !

She squeeze her hand back.

I am very happy of it too, I feel so serene with my little family, all the bad things of the past are behind me now and I don't think to them anymore !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:15 am

I smiled to her softly.

''And you are to me great friend...I know that it was not easy to tell her everything but I am sure that you are feeling so much better now without any secrets anymore.I am so glad to her that you are happy now you deserve it and to see you like that made me happy as well''

I said with brightly smile.

''Do you have any news about Armand?''

I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Emilie feel moved as Mary tell her that she is a great friend for her too, smiling softly to her and she nodd.

Indeed it did worth it very much, I feel much better without secret anymore, at last not for a person as much important in my life than my mother and I am sure that she must feel better too, she seem very happy anyway. You do deserve to be happy very much too, my dear and I wish you the best for your future with the duke, it's would make me happy too very much .
She glance at Olympe and is reassured in seeing her playing peacefully close to them under at tree shadow, placing delicately her dolls on the grass and talking with them, seeming to be lost in her own little girl's universe, then she turn again to Mary and smile radiantly as she question her about Armand.

It's funny that you question me about him, you have a very good feminine intuition, because it's precisely that my second important news, I have recieve a letter of him and it's good news, he hadn't forget me as I did feared seen his very long silence, as you can imagine ...

She take a deep inspiration and explain her.

In fact there has been a rebellion in a county of his kingdom and he had to do his duty of king of course, he probably had to stay there for resolve this problem for a very long time, all the time that his silence have last ... he tell that he still love me, want to marry me and want to see me again soon, I have propose him to join me and my mother and daughter at Eastnor castle.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:15 am

I smiled to her kindly.

''I think that we both deserve to be finally happy.''

I said with a small smile.Then I I closed my eyes for a moment when I felt the sweet smell of roses that filled the garden and took a deep breath.

''That is really a good news even if I was sure that he didn't forgot you.But I can imagine how you felt it was indeed very long silence and only explanation was that he don't care about you any more.''

I said as I opened my eyes slowly.

''I do hope that everything is well now in his county...But yes he needed to stay it is his duty of king.Oh I am so glad to here that he feelings are the same about you and that nothing had change since he left.Do you still have feelings for him?''

I asked softly.

''I do hope that he will come soon to you''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Emilie nodd with enthousiasm smile broadly as she feel so happy that they both are at the beginging of the wonderful adventure of a real love.

Yes we are my dear !

She get serious again as she recall of the sadness she felt from believing that the man she love and project to marry with had simply forget her, she nodd.

Indeed, it's what I did start to believe, even if I have never totally lost hope.

She nodd.

Yes, I feel the same feelings for him than before he left, I love him, I am sure that he is the love of my life, I just really need to see him again soon for find him again and be reassured after this so long time without seeing each others, thinking that I had lost him. And I am very happy and reassured that he do still love me and want to marry me. I do hope that everything go well in Italy now too.

She sigh and nodd again.

I hope so too very much, I need to feel that he is mine and here for me again.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:43 am

I smiled to her softly.

''I am sure that he will come soon...I am glad to here that nothing has changed and I know deep n my heart that he is right for you and that he will make you happy.I understand you ,you need him here by your side to make sure that everything is the same like before.''

I said kindly,looking at her
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Emilie nodd.

Indeed, I need to have him by my side for get really reassured about his feelings, intentions and projects.

She sigh, now it's many days that this letter arrived and his absence feel even more heavy that before and days feel like years to her and she feel getting melancolical.

I wish he is yet in a boat for England, I hope that he will arrive before automn ... I feel like these ladies and princesses of the tales of my childhood who did wait for the return of their love's return ... always waiting for his return each day even after years of absence ...

She recall of this song of her childhood that she love so much about the lady dreaming of her love's eternal return for ever ...
She then glance at Olympe seeing her still taken in the same game, this view make her lost her melancolia, she smile and turn again to Mary and ask her.

Anyway as long as I hadn't see him again nor recieve new letter, I can't tell you more about it ... tell me about you and Royce, what happened since my departure ?

She look at her with a curious air.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:44 am

I smiled at her softly and I noticed a sadness in her eyes.

''I am sure that he will be here before the autumn...But in such love stories they always come back and after that they lived happily ever after''

I looked around at the beautiful roses and smiled when he asked me about Royce.

''You know I told him about my doubts in faith and I think that I hurt him....He is good catholic and he thinks that if I am not believer that our marriage could be invalid...But he was very kind to me these days and he helped me get through my sister's death... I don't think I could survive this without him.''

I said and sighed
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:11 pm

She sigh heavely.

I hope so, my dear, I can only wait and see anyway.

She bite her lip.

Oh no, much of these tales end up badly ... but I hope that my story will not be as much tragical and that I will be soon reunited with my love and live happy with him, Olympe and my mother.

She smile, feeling happy to know that her mother will be with her.

I told her about Armand too, she has been very surprised but she is happy and allright for accompagny me in Italy and live there with me, Olympe and his majesty, I am very glad of it because it will be that much change and import moments that I will surely need my mother more than ever . And you know, I hadn't seen her since so much long time that I don't want to lost contact again ever.

Her face take again a grave air and she nodd.

Yes, I can guess how difficult it is, especially if he can think that it's would make your marriage invalid but as I told you, I find you very courageous for having tell him and I am sure that he will accept you like that if he really love you and his love will surely help you to recover your faith.

Worried and even a bit shocked by her words, at the idea that she couldn't survive to her sister's death, recalling of the terrible stupidty that she did herself in the past in a very difficult moment, she answer her immediatly with ardour.

Oh no, don't tell such a thing !, don't even think to that !, you will survive to it !, you are enough strong for that, even if it was without him and anyway, I would never let you stop to fight for survive ! believe me !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 am

I smiled kindly to her.

''I am sure that yours will not end up badly instead it will be with happy ending''

I looked at her little surprised.

''You told her? I am so glad that she is happy about you and Armand.Oh she will live with you in Italy! That is wonderful news Emilie now she will be with you all the time like it should be long ago.And now when you finally saw her since a long time it would be the shame to lose her again''

I smiled sadly,nodding a little.

''You know I went to church the other day....One part of me was there because of me and other part was because of him''

I sighed and looked at her softly.

''Yes I know that I will survive this,but sometimes I feel that I can not.I am sure that you will not and that is why I am lucky to have you as my friend''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Emilie smile slighty.

I hope so.

She feel moved as she think to her mother and recall of how much she have miss her and need her while all this time without seeing her.

Indeed, it's should has been like that long ago, I wish to had never been separated of her and I am very happy to know that she will be with me always now ! It's just so wonderful to have her by my side again.

She nodd, the air serious.

Oh yes, I could never accept to lost her again, in any case, especially just after having see her again after all this time. It's reassure me that whatever will be this new life in Italy as married to Armand and queen of this country, she will be there around me.

She look at her with compassionate air, feeling how difficult it must be for her.

I understand my dear, I hope that you will find again faith, I guess how important and even foundamental it must be in your life, it's very important in mine too.

She think that if she told her about her secret religion, lutheriasme, one of her two secrets that only a few persons are aware of, Mary would probably be shocked, but this secret like the other one is dangerous one and really can't be told.
She answer her softly , trying to consolate her of her better.

I understand, it's terrible lost, but you will survive, you have your own life to continue, your marriage, your family to build and it's worth to be lived fully.

She hug her.

I will be there for you always, even at distance, you can always count on me.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:59 pm

I nodded,smiling slightly.

''That is in the past what is important is that you are together again.She will be great support to you once you married Armand and become his Queen,and she will be there to help you''

I looked at her and nodded sadly.

''I hope to find faith too....It is very important to me.Yes I will survive and continue with my life as I m sure that she would want for me to do it.And you are right I yet need to build a family and soon I will be married and that is worth living for''

I hugged her back and smiled.

''And I will always be here for you any you can count on me always as well''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:57 pm

She nodd, feeling serene at these toughts smile happily as she feel sunshine on her skin.

You are right, bad times belong to the past now and for the future I am reassured to know that she will be with me.

She nodd again.

I am glad to hear you tell that, yes you will survive, continue your life and build your family with Armand and it's what Margaret want you for do, surely and it's what I want too.

She look around at the beautiful garden and turn to her again.

It's nice to hear that, I am very lucky to have a friend like you.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:05 pm

I nodded slightly.

''Yes she will be here for you and Olympe in the future ''

I smiled to her softly.

''And we will marry after the mourning period and that will be very soon....As I am very lucky to have friend like you''

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:52 pm

She smile happily, amazed, as she hea the good news.

Oh it's a great news my dear ! felicitations ! I guess that you must be very happy ?!

She ask her.

Do you have see him again ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:17 pm

I smiled happily.

''Thank you Emilie! Yes I am very happy about it''

I nodded and blush a little as I remember our last meeting at the lake.

''Yes I did saw him very recently at the lake.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:15 pm

She giggle as she see Mary blushing, guessing that it must has been romantique time.

At the lake ? oh it's one my preferred places at Whitehall ! tell me, how do he behave with you ?! are you starting to build a couple relationship ?

She glance to her daughter again, seeing her still taken in her game with the dolls near to te carriage.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:58 pm

I smiled softly to here

''Mine as well seems to be his too....Oh he is very good to me,and kind a true gentlemen.He like to tease me,you know how modest I can be,but I don't mind.I guess that we did started to build a couple relationship,but one thing I know for sure that I will be very happy with him''

I said,looking around and then back to Emilie
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Emilie listen attentively to Mary's words and giggle.

Good ! so you will not be bored with him ! he must have a good sens of humour ! Anyway I am glad to hear that he behave like a true gentleman with you, like you deserve to be treated.

She smilie as she can read her happiness in her words, on her face and in her eyes.

I am very happy to hear that, my darling, it's wonderful that you can yet feel that, I feel the same you know. It's just the begining of a wonderful adventure and I wish you the better future with him.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:27 pm

I giggled softly at her words and my eyes sparkle.

''Yes you are right I will never be bored and yes he does have a good sens of humor...Yes It's just the beginning of a wonderful adventure and beginning of new life.Thank you my dear I wish same to you as well as I know how much you deserve to be happy''

I said honestly with a brightly smile.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Emilie giggle at Mary's words while feeling a deep worring in her as she think to Armand of whom she hadn't got news again since his recent letter in which he though did seem like ready to leave very soon for see her again anywhere she would want to, she take a deep inspiration and answer her.

Thank you, my dear, I hope that everything will be allright for me too.

She glance to her daughter and turn to Mary again.

I am so glad and proud to know that your mariage is for very soon, it's a event that I would miss for nothing ! my dear friend's mariage, a mariage of love !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:43 am

''Of course it will,I am sure of it''

I looked at her and noticed that she look little worried

''Emilie is everything alright?''

I asked softly.Then I smiled brightly.

''I would not have my wedding if you are not there...You are like a sister to me and i want you to be there. I don't know if is marriage of love but in time I think it would be''

I said honestly
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:19 pm

After Mary's question, a grey veil of sadness cover Emilie's eyes, she sigh and tell her.

I hadn't get any news of him since this letter, he did talk as if he couldn't wait to see me again, was ready to leave immediatly and join me anywhere I would be, I thinked I would soon recieve a letter of him telling that he did was coming ... but I hadn't recieve anything from him since then. And I hadn't seen him since so long time ! each day make feel more worried and doubtful !

Emilie smile softly even if her eyes remain sads, she hug her, moved by her words.

Your are like a sister to me too, my dear Mary, and I will not miss your marriage for anything in world, I promess.

She release her.

Of course it's arranged marriage at first, but if you and the duke love each others, then it will become a marriage of love and I am sure it will !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 pm

I listened intently and when she finished I said softly.

''Maybe something happened again in his country or maybe he traveling here....I am sure that you will soon here something from him ''

I hugged her back smiling softly.

''We don't love each other now but we respect and care for each other which is the good start I think''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose Bush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Bush
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next