The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

La chambre du roi

Go down 
+4
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Isabelle De Guise
Coralie Guyot
François 1er de France
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:07 am

Coralie adored very much the king's company and affections, and she found herself blushing throughout much of their walk as he led her down the many corridors, showing her the lovely pictures that decorated the palace.

Her eyes went wide as the doors to the room were opened for them, and she found her mouth agape as she looked about at the white feather plumes and gold furnishings and gilding. The room took her breath away, as she had never seen such a beautiful and more extravagant room, and her heart quickened as she thought of all the stories of kings and princesses that she could come up with from such inspiration as this room.

She tightened her grip on his arm as she looked upward at the ceiling, as though she feared she would float away. She gave a smile as she noticed his eyes upon her, and she giggled, nervously.

She nodded and took a seat beside the king, lightly placing herself upon the soft, sofa cushions. Though they had kissed and had become closer to each other, she feared she wanted to lean on him, perhaps place her head on his lap, so she could feel his touch upon her hair, again...

"Your majesty's bedroom is the most beautiful I have ever seen," she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:51 am

Sat by Coralie's side on the couch, François lean his back to the sofa, looking at her, he can see how impressed she is being by his bedroom's somptuous decoration, savouring the warmess of the fire of the great chimney in front of them,.

Thank you, mademoiselle, I must recogize that I do like it very much, it's really my universe, more than any other place in world. Here too, you can see many portraits of me and my family.

Thinking to the soft moment that they have spend together in the garden, he still can't realize all that just happened between them, he smile to her, looking deep in her eyes with a warm and penetrating glance.

I am amazed to realize how close of each others we have get in a short time and I feel still intoxicated by the kisses and cuddles that we have share.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:24 am

Coralie nodded, smiling. "Your majesty was so very handsome...even as a boy," she giggled, looking up at one of his portraits in the room.

She timidly looked up at him as she lowered herself down, leaning herself upon his shoulder. She slowly leaned further down, placing her head upon his lap to look up at him.

She smiled, "I cannot believe it either," she giggled. "I almost fear that if I close my eyes, I shall awaken and find it was all a wonderful dream." She smiled, "I...also wonder what sweet dreams I shall have tonight," she blushed, looking up at him.

She reached up to play with the buttons of his doublet, liking very much the feel of the fabric around it. She gave a little frown, "your majesty...what is your favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:14 pm

He giggle at her words, following her glance on a portrait of him as boy, yet so much looking like how he is now.

Oh thank you, mademoiselle ! I had exactly the same face since my earlier age anyway. I am sure that you was yet very beautiful as child seen how beautiful your are now.

He smile to her with a tender air on his face as she lean herself on his shoulder, putting his arm around her shoulders, then as she lean her head on his laps, touched by her tenderness, he feel beaming, he stroke her hairs and whisper her with his softer voice.

Ma douce demoiselle, your hairs are even more softs than silk.

He sigh softly of happiness, looking in her eyes as she talk to him and giggle with her.

I understand you because, I do almost fear too because I feel a bit like in a wonderful dream in your compagny.

He feel a weird emotion as he hear her words, can't prevent to imagine her laying down her bed in the night, wondering about what she dream of.

You will tell me about them ?.

He take a deep inspiration, hesitating, as he fear his words would shock her, then he tell her.

Because I feel attracted by your secret universe, I would like to know some of it.

He chuckle as she play with his button, loving these usual gestures of her, he reflect to her question, then answer her.

Let's me see ... I would tell blue , red too ... and gold, I adore this colour too. What about you ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:11 am

Coralie giggled. "Perhaps I could show you my portraits," she smiled up at him.

She blushed as he called her his intimate name for her. "Does my hair still smell of caramel?" she smiled.

She giggled.

Coralie looked up at him as she heard the whisper in his voice. She noticed his hestitation, and wondered if he perhaps felt desire for her.
She gave a smile, and slowly leaned up, her eyes on his lips. She gave him a long soft kiss on the lips as she placed her hands on his chest.

She pulled away and smiled. "I shall always tell your majesty of my dreams, should you desire to hear them," she breathed. She lay back upon his lap, closing her eyes as though to drift into sleep.

She giggled, "oh, I like blue very much...light blue and Navy...and lilac and sea foam and pearl and cream," she smiled. She blushed a little, "...my mother bought me many cream and white gowns for when I came to court," she turned her head, embarassed to say, "...she said that men would like such pure colors on me."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:16 pm

François smile in hearing her proposition and nodd.

Yes ! I would like it very much if you have some !

His eyes get tender in hearing her question, then he lean over her head until his nosetop touch her hairs and smell deeply, feeling intoxicated as he smell their sweet odour.

Yes, they do still smell caramel, I am sure that it's your natural odour.

His heart race as she lean up to his lips and kiss them, putting his hand on the back of her head softly and join her kiss, pressing his lips on hers, then after she lay down his laps again, he stroke her cheeks and forehead delicately with his fingertips.

Yes, I do would like it very much, mademoiselle.

He smile in hearing about her favourite colours.

I do like cream and pearl too, it's soft and delicate colours, that suit especially well on ladies.
He is a bit shocked to know that her mother told it to her, thinking that favourizing her daughter's chances to find a suitable husband fastly but telling her such things is rather indelicate.

I find these colours very beautiful on you and it's make you seem very pure indeed.

He look around the room and ask her.

What would you like to drink ?, mademoiselle. What about tea for exemple ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:43 am

She smiled up at him, "...I shall ask my mother to send a personal portrait."

Coralie closed her eyes as he smelled her hair, and she felt a chill go through her at the intimacy of his closeness and touch. She felt in her heart she wanted more moments such as this: more kisses, more caresses, more of his pet names. She could not believe how quickly she was perhaps falling in love...

She giggled, blushing as her dimples showed. "Then I shall wear them always when I am your majesty's company."

Her eyes went wide and she bit her lip. "...may I have apple cider, monsieur majeste?" she looked up at him.

Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:00 pm

He smile, looking at her with a tender air and nodd.

It's would be nice if it's possible.

Sighing in deep happiness, he stroke her hairs, his brown eyes looking deep in her clear blue eyes, he lean over and kiss her forehead, then stroke her cheek, he giggle wtih her, endearing as her dimples appear, making her face seem even more cherubic and angelic and he answer her.

I am very pleased of this delicate attention of you, ma douce demoiselle, I find that theses pure colours that you wear usually since your arrival highlight your beauty and suit well with your purety.

He lean over her, his glance getting warmer and he continue.

But I am sure that I would find you lovely in all of the dresses that you can have and in any colour, even if the most poor of the outfits; because you are naturally so lovely, gracious and charming, that you don't need any artifice.

He nodd and smile.

Of course, mademoiselle, we have excellent sweet cider at court and I will even accompagny you.

He get up slowsly, putting his hand behind Coralie's head, then he join the corridor, call a servent and ask for a bottle of fresh cider of Bretagne and two goblets, then return to the couch and sat by Coralie's side, put his arm around her shoulders tenderly, looking in her eyes.

It's should arrive soon and afterward, I will show you the reproduction of the painting that you wanted to see.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Coralie felt a chill go through her body as he brushed his hand against her cheek, and she closed her eyes as he kissed her, giving a sigh.

She blushed as he spoke of his fondness of seeing her in white and cream and she found herself shaking from nervousness. She bit her lip and clasped her hands together, interlacing her fingers to calm herself. She closed her eyes again and took a deep breath.

She smiled up at him and planted a little kiss upon his neck, wanting to smell more of his cologne, and she found her lips lingering near his ear. She pulled away, blushing. "Monsieur majeste," she sighed. "Then I shall take your words to heart," she nodded.

Coralie smiled excitedly as the king left the room a moment. She had to calm herself as she feared she would scream in excitement, yet she took another breath as she leaned up against the back of the sofa. She watched him as he entered the room, and she could not help but blush as she caught better sight of his handsomeness as he passed the firelight.

She leaned against him, feeling his arm around her, and she gave a sigh. She looked up at him, "oh, your majesty, I am so very excited to see it," she smiled, "I hope I could perhaps use its inspiration for my story."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:02 pm

He notice that she shake and seem nervous, getting worried, he ask her, gliding a lock of her hairs behind her ear.

Do I am making you feel incomfortable ? you seem so nervous.

A shiver cross his back as she kiss his neck, he sigh and he smile in feeling her lips behind his ear, endearing by the mixture of tenderness, innocence and sensuality of her gestures.

I am happy to hear it, a lovely young girl like you don't need artifices.

As he return to the room after having command their drink, he look at her and smile, amused by the excitment that he can read on her face, as he step to the couch where she is settled, passing toward the chimney, he see her air changing subtilely and he can't definy the emotion that she seem to have and he notice that she blush.
He feel the envy to ask her what she is thinking about but don't do so and remain silent as he take place by her side, looking at her beautiful face, he smile again as she lean against him, his arm around her shoulder and chuckle.

I hope so too, it's may indeed inspire you for your story about Aphrodite since this painting is about her birth.

Hearinh a knock, he answer.

Come in !

The door open and a servent enter the room, carring a trail with a bottle of soft cider of Bretagne and two goblets on it, he put it on the table before them,fill the two goblet and handle one to each of them.

Thank you, my boy, you can go.

The servent bow to him and leave, then François, holding his goblet, turn to Coralie, smiling.

Here is the better cider that can be find at court, I hope that you will like.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:12 am

She blushed, giggling, "I fear your majesty makes me nervous."

Coralie smiled, looking up at him as he wrapped his arm around her. "I think as long as I am here, your majesty and your things shall always give me inspiration."

She watched how quickly the serving boy came in and left, and for a moment she wonderered what such a life could hold, yet she shook the thought away, knowing it was only an idea for a story.

She smiled, "I am certain I shall love it, monsieur majeste," she giggled. "Does your majesty wish me to tell my stories now? Or shall I wait until we are better settled?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm

He smile, looking at her with a soft air.

I hope that you will get more comfortable in my compagny with time.

He chuckle.

I am glad to can bring you inspiration, mademoiselle.

He take a sip of cider, savouring its taste on his tongue and smile at her answer, then reflect to her suggestion and answer her.

I do look forward to hear your stories, but maybe it's would be better if I show you the painting at first, what do you think ? I fear that once immerged in the stories's universe, we would hardly come back to the reality.

He giggle and kiss her cheek fondly.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:32 am

She smiled up at him, enjoying his warmth. "I fear your majesty shall always make me nervous...and excited," she laughed.

She watched him take a sip of cider, and with a small spark in her mind she leaned up before he could speak to kiss his lips and taste the cider. She pulled away, blushing and giving her lips a lick before she took a sip of her own. A slight wave of embarassment crossed her thoughts, "pardon me, majesty," she looked up at him.

Coralie frowned a moment, thinking to herself, "I think I should like to see the painting first," she smiled. She took a sip of her own cider, and found she loved its sweet apple flavor. She found her heart beating in happiness at being able to sit by a fireplace, drinking cider with such a good and intimate friend as the king.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:32 pm

He chuckle and ask her, the air amused and ask her in a tenderly mocking tone.

I do make you feel excited ?!

As he take a sip of cider, he see her lean up, his eyes widen up in surprise and suddenly, her lips kiss his while he still have cider on his lips and in his mouth and the taste of her lips and cider make a sweet and slighty acid mixture, it's bring a shiver in his back.
Amazed by the sensuality of her gesture, he put his hands over her cheek, being about to kiss her back when she pull away, take a sip of her goblet and apologize, he smile, looking in her eyes with a intense glance.

Don't apologize ... it was so amazing, you kisses are so softs and the taste of your lips melted to the cider make a delicious mixture.

He stroke her cheek and kiss her lips softly, then stroke her hairs while hearing her words and nodd, then release her cheeks.

Allright, let's see this painting now, follow me.

He look at her with the most soft of his glances, smiling, then he join opposite side of the room, until the window and see the reproduction of the painting on the left side of the wall and gesture to it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:03 am

She blushed, "whenever I am around your majesty, I fear my heart skips a beat," she smiled up at him.

Coralie could see his was ready to kiss her back, and so she leaned back up, placing her hands upon his chest so he could taste the cider on her own lips. She gave a sigh at the warmth of his lips against hers.

She smiled up at him. "I wonder how I should taste to your majesty if I had candies upon my lips," she giggled. She gave a sigh, "I love your majesty's kisses."

She breathed in his scent at his touch, and blushed as he stood and led the way to the painting. She stood slowly, yet found herself blushing a little as she caught her gaze lowering to his bum, yet she looked up immediately, knowing such a look was wrong, and for a moment she wondered what made her act so naughty in the king's company.

Coralie glided behind his majesty and she took his hand as she joined his side. She looked up at the painting slowly, and found her breath taken away. She gave a slight gasp.
Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of the brilliant and beautiful colors of the painting, and she found she could not look away from the perfectection of the people's faces upon the painting. She looked upon Aphrodite, and found herself blushing as she noticed her bare chest, and covering her pale nudity. She noticed how the man in the painting blew away her hair to reveal her naked body, and she looked up a moment at the king, imagining him removing her own clothing...
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:58 pm

He smile to her and caress her cheek, thinking suddenly that she seem to be in love with him while couldn't believe it.

Really ?! I hope that it's happiness of being in my compagny.

As she put her hand on his back, obviously offering her lips to him, he kiss them fondly, tasting the cider on her lips while embracing her, then he giggle.

It's would surely be delicious, I wish I could taste it some day ... maybe if we have dinner together tonight. Would you like that ?

He sigh and stroke her cheeks then he caress her wet lips with his fingers.

I do like your kisses very much too, they are so sweet and your lips are so soft and warm.

He look at her as he wait for her join him, catch her glance lowering to look at his bum, thinking that she maybe desire him while trying to chase this idea away, after all she is an innocent young girl, she certainly just is impressed by him since she maybe had never been alone with a man in his room and in more he is her king, he recall how himself as boy was impressed and fascinated before women's body.
He see her look up fastly and blushing, as if feeling guilty, then as she join him and take his hand, he look at her with soft eyes and interlace his fingers with hers and walk with her to the painting.
He look at it's magnificent colours and shape, the perfection of the characters, the incredible beauty of Venus, the chaste nudity her pale body with fascination, could hardly take his eyes off her, thinking that among all the painting he ever seen in his life, this is the only one that look like Heaven.
Then after a while, he turn to Coralie, his eyes crossing hers as she look at him too.
He imagine her as Venus, as he did in the garden, in a a garden under the sunlight, at the center her naked milk white body exposed proudly, her bronze hairs flowing freely around it as a clothe of silk, her eyes looking straight at him.
He would see only her, remaining still, fascinated, looking at her while couldn't even believe what he see, thinking to be in Heaven, then he would get closer and take her in his arms, feeling her naked body pressed againts him ...
He take a deep inspiration, forcing his daydream to stop, embarrassed to have such thought while this pure girl is by his side and he whisper her.

So, what do you think of it ?, mademoiselle, do you like it ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:58 am

Her eyes went wide, "of course your majesty!" she smiled, "your majesty always fills me with great happiness."

Coralie felt her heart beat stop a moment and she gave a sigh, smiling up at him. She nodded, feeling she could not speak. "I-...I would like that very much, your majesty," she spoke timidly, "if I am not keeping your majesty from anything."

She gave a little gasp at the intimacy of the king's touch, yet she found herself relaxing, a chill going through her body as he touched her lips. She smiled up at him, placing a little kiss on his finger.

Coralie gave a sigh, shaking her head. "It is so beautiful, monsieur majeste...I cannot imagine anyone producing a likeness more beautiful." She smiled up at him, "I like it very much."
She wonderered whether he was perhaps imagining her in the place of Venus, and perhaps he was thinking of her...
She looked up at him, giving a nervous smile, not knowing whether the question was too intimate. "...what...does your majesty think of when you see this?...how do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:46 pm

He smile happily, his eyes shining with joy.

And you do always feel me with happiness too ! at each moment we spend together and I can tell you that it's rare that a person make me happy like you do.

Looking at her face, he can see only sincerety, affection, admiration and what nearly look like adoration, he rarely see such a look on someone's face, he stroke her cheek softly and smile again as he hear her answer and shake his head.

Oh no, you don't keep me from anything, I hadn't take any engagement for tonight and I feel like dining with you since I appreciate your compagny more than which of most of court people.

He answer her sincerely and add.

So we will have dinner together, I will command our dinner when it be time. don't hesitate to tell me when you will get hungry.

Touching her lips, he see her relaxing under his finger, shiver in surprise as she kiss his finger, then grin.

You are such an adorable girl ... lady an adorable lady.

He correct, remembering that she don't want to be seen like a little girl, he put his hands on her cheek and kiss her lips softly, then release it slowy and turn to the painting, admiring it while imagining her as Venus and turn again to her in listening to her answer, he nodd at her answer and smile.

Me too, it's so beautiful and perfect that it's seem irreel ... like a image of heaven ... it's how it feel to me, a image of heaven.

Looking at her so gracious and lovely in her pure gown, looking so angelic, he think that she really could be a character of Botticelli's paintings, maybe even the Venus, thinking to it, he feel a bit embarrassed at her question, then answer her honestly.

I was thinking that could be a character of this painter's paintings, all of his characters are so beautiful and look angelics as if they did was heavenly creatures and you do are so beautiful and angelic yourself that you recall me of them. You could even be the Venus of this painting ... and I was imagining you like that ...

He take a inspiration while still looking at her, fearing to have shock her with this comparaison, because this character is nude and look so sensual, hoping that she will not be offended, then he ask her.

What about you ?, to what this painting make you think ? ... does it give you inspiration for your story ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:51 am

She smiled up at him, not believing that she could bring such joy to a person, especially a king, whom she thought would surely have a life full of pleasures.
She could do nothing but smile, finding her heart the most content it has ever been, just by looking at this man she adored.

She nodded, "alright, I will."
Coralie's eyes widened as she sighed deeply, blushing at the king calling her 'lady.' She found herself so very glad that he was beginning to look upon her more as a lady than a child, and perhaps even something more...She closed her eyes at his kiss, tenderly pushing her lips against his, and with great boldness, she gave his lip a little bite, licking them slightly.

She leaned her head against his chest, moving herself in front of his body. "What do you suppose Heaven looks like?...perhaps much like this?" she smiled up at him.

She felt a chill grow through her body as she listened to the king's confession, and she found herself growing warm at the thought of his eyes upon her naked body. She blushed, "your majesty makes me feel so very pretty."

Coralie nodded, "oh, yes, it gives me much inspiration." She blushed a moment, "...I feel I must confess to your majesty, that I was envisioning the same, yet-..." she stopped, embarassed. "Yet, I imagined it was your majesty blowing away my hair to see my body..."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:35 pm

François grin in seeing her blushing after he call her "lady" feeling that she is very pleased that he call her like that, guessing that she have grow tired to be considered like a child.
As he kiss her lips he feel them answering, pressing against his with a boldness that make him shiver, then when she bite his lip, he jolt and move a bit backward, surprised, then he relax down and shivers even more when he feel her tongue licking his lips, stroke her hairs and chuckle.
He smile as he feel her head against his chest and put his arm around her shoulders, feeling happy to have her warm body against him again, he nodd, he look at the painting, getting thoughtful, the air moved.

I can't really imagine how really Heaven look like, but this painting look like heaven to me, a kind of image of heaven's wonderfullness or maybe of Eden garden ... in looking at this painting, I feel like in heaven, maybe a heaven on earth at Eden garden, it's the only painting which make me feel like that ...

He turn to her, a curious air on his face.

What about you ? how do you imagine Heaven ? and to what this painting make you think to ?

After his answer to her question, he look at her cherubic face and see her blushing, wondering to what it make her think, does she imagine things about herself as Venus ?

I am glad of it, it's how I want you for feel because you really are so very pretty ... a delicate, gracious and pure beauty.

He smile at her answer.

Good ! I look forward hearing your story and see if I recognize in it some details inspired by this paintings.

He feel get warmer and invaded by a mixtyre of intense emotions, and his heart racing in his chest as he hear her words, he can see her blushing, embarrassed, god she imagine such things about he and her !, he take a deep inspiration as for calm himself.

I must admit that my visions are of the same kind, I did imagine myself just in front of you, contempling your, dazzled and fascinated.

He glance at the painting, imaginging himself at the god's place.

I can picture it ... fascinating image.

Then he turn to her.

You are embarrassed by it, aren't you ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Coralie looked up athim, embarassed and she turned her head away a little. "I'm sorry...did I hurt you?" she spoke looking up at him, "I did not mean to, majesty, I'm sorry." She suddenly felt a little ill at the thought of hurting him, and she suddenly felt stupid for trying such a thing...

She gave a smile. "I imagine in Heaven, we walk with perfect skin and long hair and wings of gossamer white on our back...and we walk in robes of gold with the lord and we walk on clouds of white and see all those whom we loved and had passed," she felt tears come to her eyes and she tried to blink them away, knowing her nose would quickly grow red.

She looked up at the king and smiled, blushing. "Your majesty is far too kind," she shook her head. She wrapped her arms as best she could around his waist. "I pray your majesty always finds me beautiful, as I know I shall always think of your majesty as my handsome king."

Coralie blushed, feeling her heart quicken and for a moment she felt as though she were floating away. She wanted so badly to ask him...She looked up at him, "may I ask your majesty something?...you do not have to answer," she spoke quietly.

She nodded a little. "I am only embarassed, in that I always fear that your majesty shall not feel the same way," she nodded. "And I fear I grow too bold...I fear my thoughts are most impure," she confessed.

Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Seeing the embarrassed air on her face, he shake his head and nodd.

It's nothing, don't worry ... I didn't expect it and was unprepared and I has been surprised, it's all.

In hearing her description of heaven, he smile at first as he feel how pure she is in theses innocent images, picturing it, then his smile disappear as he see a sad air appear on her face and can see that her clear blue eyes are tear-filled, then he recall of her lost brother about whom she talked to him, it's recall him of his two lost little girls and he feel his heart aching as he realize how much he still miss them.
He wrapp his arms around her and lean his chin to her shoulder, hugging her closely, in a attempt of comforting her and himself too.

I am sorry ... I guess that it's make you think to someone dear who passed away, your brother ... myself it's make me think to my little girls, Charlotte and Louise.

He feel chearing up again as he compliment her and can see her blushing and smiling, feeling happy to make her happy and feeling beautiful, he tighten up his embrace around her as he feel her arms wrapping around him, he chuckle.

I am glad that you shall always see me as a handsome king ! even if you may change of point of view when I will get a old man !

He grin and add.

I know that I will always find you beautiful ... you know you have a natural beauty as much interior than exterior, this kind of beauty don't fade with time, it's last for all the life, so I know that I will always find you beautiful.

Looking at her beautiful face, he see her blushing and can feel that she is troubled by some thought in her mind, that she have something to tell that she hesitate to tell, listening to her question, he nodd, getting very intrigued, wondering what about it can be, looking deep in her eyes with a intense glance, he answer her.

Of course, ask me, I am your friend, you can ask and tell me everything. So, tell me, what is it ?

He smile and shake his head, a tender air on his face.

Don't be embarrassed ... I do like you very much, mylady, I do love to be in your compagny so much, I don't see why I wouldn't feel the same way.

His face take a serious air as she confide him her fear about impure thoughts, putting his hands on her shoulders.

Mylady, you don't have to be shameful, I know how pure you are, and you know, I do have many impure thoughts myself that I am shameful to reveal to my confessor, I hear many people tell or do impure things around court.

He take a deep inspiration, thinking at how she would be shocked if she did know all what's happen around his court, feeling reassured in thinking that she with her a pure heart, she will not change because of it and continue.

In fact I think that every human being have impure thoughts, it's in our nature, we aren't heavenly creatures but carnal creatures since we are Adam and Eve's descendants and born of the original sin of a man and a woman... so whatever you will tell me, it will not shock me, I can swear it, so tell me, please, because you make me intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:32 am

She nodded, "oh, alright," taking a deep breath of relief.

Coralie sniffed away her tears as the king wrapped his arms around her. She imagined her poor brother, yet in the warmth of his majesty's arms, she felt great comfort, and as she heard the sadness in his voice, she held him tighter, planting soft kisses on his doublet and neck to comfort him. She could not believe how well he already knew her and her heart; how he knew it was her brother she missed.

"Oh, monsieur majeste, I am so sorry for your loss," she looked up at him, "you must miss them terribly...you must feel as though a part of your heart is missing." She took his face in her hands, placing a kiss on his chin and lips as she looked him in the eyes. "I don't want you to feel any sadness...I want us both to always be as happy as we can when in each other's company," she breathed.

She smiled up at him, pullling away to look at his handsome face. "Your majesty, no matter how old, shall always be my first-..." she stopped, along with her heart...

Coralie smiled up at him as he said she would always be beautiful to him. She imagined the two in Heaven, forever young and in each others bare arms...She shook the thought away.

She took a deep breath and timidly pulled away, looking away, blushing and embarassed. "...I was only wondering if..." she looked up at him, playing a few strands of her bodice, "...if your, majesty wished to see me as you see her." She waited a moment, feeling herself almost shake, "...if your majesty wished to see me...nude...now."

"...I care for your majesty so very much," she looked up at him. "I wish to show your majesty, perhaps, the beauty and purity of my body," she whispered, nervously. "Perhaps if you wanted to see me when I am most natural, as though we are in the painting...in the garden of Eden..."

She shook her head, "if your majesty must protest, I understand, and I apologize for even speaking of such a thing, " she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:56 pm

François feel comforted in the softness and warmess of Coralie's words and kisses, pulling her against him.

Yes, it's how I feel and I know that I will miss them for all my life. What consolate me is to know that they are in heaven, probably playing together, picking up some flowers in singing and that some day, I will be reunited with them.

He take a deep inspiration and smile in spite of his eyes still humids, looking in her eyes.

I don't want you for feel any sadness either, I do also want us for being happy together as much as we can, let's talk about more happy things.

He feel moved in hearing her words, then she stop before to have end her sentence, don't daring to expect what first one he can be for her.

Your first one what ? please tell me, ma douce demoiselle.

After she pulled away, seeming hesitating, he look at her face and feel intense emotions at her suggestions, hardly believe what she propose to him, feeling fascinated at the very idea of seeing her naked, he can hardly talk.

My god ... I feel so honoured at the idea that you want to do it for me. I wouldn't had even dream to see your beauty ...

He take a deep inspiration, trying to think clearly.

I would like it, yes very much, I would had never had dare to ask it to you but I would be very happy of it ... It's would be as if we was in the painting, in the garden of Even, indeed, like in a dream, like in the daydream that I had just had.

He sigh and add.

I must admit that it will surely be hard for me to see such a beauty ... and don't feel the envy to do lust things, but I promess to hold myself back as much as I can. So it's could be the occasion to prove you that I respect you and a very pure moment to spend together, like in garden of Even.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

La chambre du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La chambre du roi
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next