The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Prince William Stuart's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Prince William Stuart's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:39 pm

I hear my brother is at Whitehall and am eager to find him. I send a message for him to meet me in my chambers then we shall visit our sister Madeline.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:54 pm

I make my way to Prince William's bedchamber to dine with him. I feel a rush of excitement as I chap his door lightly however the dull worry does not quite subside-instead it lingers. I brush my fingers quickly through my hair and down my dress as I await a reply...
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:53 pm

I dress in my finest attire and prepare for the lady Craven's company. I'm quite excited as I have become somewhat besotted with her, and can't wait to see her again.

I then hear a knock at the door, I fix my collar and clear my throat. I open the door and smile as I see the most beautifulest woman standing before me.

"Good evening my lady, please do come in." I said as could not take my eyes off of her.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:17 pm

I catch my breath a little as he opens the door-the tall handsome man looks at me and I feel immediately at ease. His eyes are sensuous and radiant like a pure diamond with a hint of sky blue, which captures every nerve in my mind. His body is firmly built like a knight waiting to rescue me in his strong arms. He is undeniable gentleman as stands in the door way.

I sink into a curtsey but cannot bear to remove my eyes from his,"Your Highness,"I whisper and rise. I walk into the room and smile-it is very grand, very beautiful and very warm. It is like a cosy cocoon- a safe haven. I glance back at him and my heart jumps.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:30 am

Her presence brightens the room, and makes me smile. I show her to the table. "I didn't know what you liked so I ordered everything from fish to chicken." I said as I sat opposite her and waved my hand for the servants to bring in the food and fresh wine.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:54 am

I take a seat in the comfortable chair and smile at the spread laid before us,"Thank you, Your Highness-you are very generous,"I say.

As the servants lay out the dishes I whisper,"Thank you," and smile warmly to them. I glance to William and grin.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:52 am

I look at her "You look quite lovely tonight my lady." I said as the servants brought out the food. "I'm pleased you accepted my invitation, I just wanted to get to know you furthermore." I say wondering if I sound nervous.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:30 pm

I look down and blush as the last of the servants put the food on the table. They all bow and stand in the corner of the room and I whisper,"Your Highness looks very nice too. I think myself very lucky to be dining with the most handsome man in court..."

I then take a small sip of wine and smile,"Well now you have me here what do you want to know?"

I glance up at him and smile. I realise just how intimate the moment really is and I can't help but feel a delicate pang of desire.

Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:40 am

I look up at her and smile. "I wish to know everything.....Where are you from, do you have siblings?" I asked as the servants placed the food on the table.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:23 pm

I settle into my chair and sigh,"Well, I was born in Kent and lived there my whole life. We lived in this home that was huge-far too big for my family- but it was so special. I knew every corridor, every room, every floorboard that creaked-I miss it, but above all I miss the fields surrounding it. They stretched for miles and I would sneak out at night from my window and clamber down the wall and eventually when my little slippered feet touched the grass I would just feel complete euphoria. I would pretend I was in France or Germany, Italy or Scotland and I would dance all night -sometimes just by myself and others with my brothers or cousins...It was utterly magical,"I grin and continue, now completely lost in thought.

"One summer we built a house of mud and wood ...well my brothers did. I made little pillows for us to sit upon and crafted some trinkets to hang from the ceiling-we spent all summer there and would run home before nightfall to eat our dinner and sneak back out when the stars shone. I have two brothers-my eldest is Thomas who lives a manor a few miles from my family home with his wife and son. His wife Alice is from Scotland and she tells me stories of how it was. Thomas did not favour courtly life at all. My other brother Edward is at court where he has a wife and also a new born son-I am much closer to Edward as we are more similar. Edward and I ...so I am told are like my father and my brother Thomas like my mother."

I then stop and clasp my delicate hand in front of my mouth,"Your Highness must forgive me for going on! I hope I have not bored you into a slumber."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:42 am

As she spoke, it was as if everything turned off and all I could here was the sound of her beautiful voice.
I noticed how she lit up when she spoke of her home and her brother's.

"Of course not my lady, I enjoy hearing your voice and knowing every aspect of your life." I said as I reached over and placed my hand on her's. "How long has it been since you have been home?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:56 am

As he touches my hand I look down and pray I don't blush. I notice the warmth of his hand and how it sends a shiver through me, a pulsing heat touches every part of me,"I have been at court for just under a year but I have never strayed far from home at all. I have visited Scotland...three...four times and it was wonderful."

I pause and pluck up the courage to touch his hand and gently embrace it.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:42 am

Suddenly my hunger subsides as I am so drawn to her I can know longer fight it. "I'm pleased you have enjoyed your visits to Scotland." I said and got up from my chair and took her hand. I call for a violist to play a soft tune. "Would you do the honor of dancing with me again?" I asked and took her hand in mine as I brought her close to me and did nothing but gaze into her eyes and sway lightly to the music.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:13 pm

I grin at the gentle tune that dances around the room. As he stands so do I and smooth down my dress that tumbles down and glints in the light as the cloth of silver skirt is caught by the silvery light from the moon and the amber from the candles.

I curtsey a little and nod as he brings me closer to him. Again I feel the rush of desire and throb of yearning- I cannot fight it. My feet lightly step on the ground -in accordance with the dance- his hands on my slim waist -not in accordance...though I do mind at all. It takes all my effort not to embrace him closer.

"Is...Is Your Highness betrothed?"
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:30 pm

I take her hand and lightly spin her around the room. She smelled so wonderful it was almost intoxicating. I gazed into her eyes "My lady, if I was betrothed I would not be here enjoying this wonderful night with you." I then brought her closer to me and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:38 pm

I giggle a little as we dance around the room. I let myself be guided by him completely. However then -in one swift irresistible movement- he kisses me. My hands stroke from his cropped handsome head to his broad shoulders and I hold him to me, closer and still closer. I feel the muscle of his shoulders under his jerkin, the prickle of his short hair at the back of his neck and I think I could die now the happiest woman alive.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:55 pm

As our lips met, I felt a connection I had never felt with any woman. I cupped her face with my had kissed her more passionately, feeling a sensational state of bliss.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:58 pm

I grin beneath the kiss and gently slip my hand to the crook of his neck. I wrap myself closer as I feel the throb of desire grow. And as I feel his hands touch my face I let a little whisper of delight escape...
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:45 pm

The feel of her tender touch behind my neck made me desire her more than ever. I moved my hand to the small of her back, and pressed my body against her's as I kissed her deeply gently pushing my tongue in her mouth,
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:50 pm

I felt as if I could not breathe for desire. Feeling the touch of his strong hand at the small of my back caused another whisper of pleasure to escape my lips that still touched his. I could feel his body the warmth of him beneath his clothing, the touch of the naked flesh on his hands and neck, the warm and sensuous lips that touched mine.

Feeling his tongue slip into my mouth I smiled and bit his lip playfully. I could not quite believe how bold the words I was about to say were but I was so possessed by desire and yearning that I breathed,"I want you..."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:05 pm

I looked at her with yearning eyes, "I need you" I said as I kissed her neck and pulled at her gown and continued to kiss her chest down to her breasts. I unlaced her gown as I walked her to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:29 pm

I moan at his words and cannot help but grin like a lovesick country girl. I tug on the ribbons which hold together of my dress as he kissed my neck, my breath quickens and I whisper his name,"William..."

At the touch of his moist lips on my breast I let out a yelp and run my fingers through his dark cropped hair. The thought of his words drive me towards the bed and I carefully begin to unlace his breeches as I now only stand in my sheer chemise which is worn beneath the gown of velvet which lies in a heap on the floor.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:31 am

As she runs her fingers through my hair, I can not help but feel captivated in the moment. Then as I see her in nothing but her chemise, I gulp and can't wait to get under that gown. I strip off my clothes down to my trousers and run my hands all over her silk chemise, as I kissed her passionately. I had waited for this moment since moment I first laid eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 am

At his touch I feel a burning passion and my breath and heart quicken. I bury my face in his hair, in the crook of his neck and then with a little shrug of my shoulders my chemise tumbles to the ground in a heap. I hold myself closer to him as I feel the colour rise in my cheeks but at feeling his warmth and his embrace-a fervor sweeps through me and I release myself from his gentle hold.

I take two short steps back and stand completely naked-my skin warmed by the candlelight and my small strands of my hair glittered like gold as it fell past my shoulders and rested on my honey soft breasts. With a third, fourth and fifth step I leaned against the bed and with a final movement I lay down on the bed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince William Stuart's bedchamber
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next