The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Le bureau du roi

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Next morning after Thomas More's arrival, François enter his office, like each day at the same time, early in the morning, he sat to his desk and listen to the news from his counsellors and talk with them briefly, then he read attentively each letters that he have recieve from France and others countries, take the time to write a answer to some of them, the air serious and concentrate.
Then, he lean his back to thhe chair's back and sigh in thinking to the close negocations with the emperor or his displomates, the air a bit anxious and tense.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:37 pm

A servant entered and bowed deeply

"Monsier Thomas More est ici, Votre Majestè.."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:43 pm

François turn to the servent as he announce him Thomas More's arrival and answer him.

Eh bien faites-le donc entrer !
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:09 pm

As the servant came out, Thomas entered in the study room and bowed deeply in front of the King

Votre Majestè...
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:15 pm

François smile to Thomas and bow to him.

Bonjour, monsieur More, I hope that you had a good sleep.

He gesture to the chairs behind his desk and add on a affable tone.

Have a sit, settled yourself confortably.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Thomas sat on the chair that Francis was showing him and smiled kindly

Thank you, Majestè. As I told you, I came here to attend negotiations between you and Emperor. Cardinal Wolsey...needs to know if Votre Majestè has intention to restore the peace with him...

He explain, putting his hands together on his lap
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:10 pm

François look at him with a serious air while listening him, he fill his goblet with fresh water and drink it before to answer.

Te peace mean a lot for me, keeping my country in peace had always been my priority and I am ready to many sacrifices for this ... but your king hadn't respect his engagements, he should have send his army for defend me when the Emperor have invade my country and he hadn't ...
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Thomas nodded slowly and showed him a weak smile

Of course...I understand your position, Majestè. Keeping peace in Europe is the most important thing. Although, my King fears a spanish inasion mostly, because of his Great Matter. I'm sure it's just for this reason that he acted in such way. My King loves you as a brother, Majestè...

He tried to explain, lowering his eyes at the end of his sentence
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:05 pm

François feel a bit pityful for this man, obviously inexperimented as diplomate who try of his better to convince him to rely again on his king, while he hadn't real arguments for it, he can't refrain a amused smile in hearing the last part of his sentence.
The hyprocrisy of king Henry's words and behaviour is so obvious that it's make it feel very funny for François, but he know better than anyone France's history and recall perfectly of the long and pityless wars between France and England and even if he feel glad to have succed in keeping peace between them at last until now, he also remain very untrustful toward King Henry.
In fact he see him exactly the same as his predecessors who have invade France so many times, bringing war, massacres, blood, tears and desolation with them and Henry himself have castles and domains in France and he have got pretentions about the crown of France itself !
Thinking to all this, François remain silent a moment, looking in Thomas's eyes with a penetrating glance, reflecting about what to answer him, he feel that he don't feel very comfortable in this role and also that it's a sincere man who feel bad to have to lie and aside it he has always had a deep respect for gueninely pious religious men, so he feel rather empathy for him and don't want be rude to him.
Finally, he answer him carefully.

Well, I don't doubt of Henry's good regards toward me, it's reciprocal of course ... but since he hadn't respect his engagements toward me when I most needed his support, why should I rely on him again ? what can make me think that he would act otherwise toward me in the future ... moreover, if I am not wrong, the emperor hadn't ever menace England of invasion, only France.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Thomas listened carefully at Francis and nodded slowly

I see...So, what should I refer to Cardinal Wolsey, Majestè? I mean, about your relationship with Emperor...

He asked. Thomas was not a diplomat, but he was trying to do his best for his Harry
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:02 am

François reflect intensely for a time, then answer him.

You can tell him that ... maintain the peace in Europe is the most important exterior affair for me and I wish that there will not be war between Spain and France again and it's the aim of this encounter with the emperor, becayse probably a better relationship with him could maintain peace between us.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Thomas listened attentively at King's words and nodded in agreement. A weak smile appeared on his face. He knew that Wolsey will be disappointed by such answer from him

Of course...I surely will tell him every single word you said, Votre Majestè. I thank you for your time, and for all comforts you gave me in your beautiful Palace...

He added with a wide smile, looking at him
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:50 pm

François can't refrain an amused smile from appearing in her face again as he imagine that Henry and Wolsey will not be very happy with that answer, but after always since Henry hadn't loyal with him, he don't feel guilty of this decision at all.
He relax down as Thomas thank him for his welcome, feeling always proud from recieving important foreign visitors and he answer him warmly.

You hadn't to thank for it, it's normal, for me recieve foreign people with warmess is important for show France's greatness and I hope that you are having a good stay here ?

Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Thomas smiled and nodded quickly after his question

Of course, Votre Majestè. I am very well treated, and I miss nothing. I think I'll stay another couple of days, before coming back to England. Just... a simple request, Majestè: would you be so kind to tell your servants to show me where the Chapel is? I'd like to attend mess...

He asked, sure of receiving spiritual comfort even far from home
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:44 pm

François feel glad to hear that his new english guest enjoy life at court, at last appreciate the way he is recieved here, he smile to him and answer.

It will be a pleasure to still have you at my court for a few another days.

He nodd, feeling respect for this man's great devotion to God.

Of course, in fact I can even accompagny you up there by myself ...I would like to spend a moment in the chapel too.

Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Thomas smiled and stood up. He bowed gratefully at him

Oh...what a great honour! Being accompained by the King himself. I thank you deeply, Votre Majestè. God bless you...

He added, raising his eyes. He was happy to see that the King of France was a true catholic, still faithful to His Holiness the Pope. He wished secretely inside him that his Harry was faithful to Rome too..
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:43 am

François smile warmly in hearing Thomas's reaction to his words, he get up from his desk and tell him.

God bless you too, monsieur More, it's always a pleasure for me to go to the chapel, I think that you will love it. Shall we go now ?
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Thomas nodded with his head and stepped back, allowing the King to pass first

Votre Majestè...

He waited for Francis to reach the door and then he left the room after him
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:42 am

François enter his office in the morning for start his daily duties, followed by his councellor, his secretary and several grooms in uniform, he sat to his desk, listen to some news from his councellor and look at the pile of letters that he have recieve in sighing, then he take the one on the top of it and start to read it.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:24 pm

A servant delivered a note and left

His Royal Majesty is invited to join Spring Party at Bavaria court. I wait for you at Neuschwanstein Castle next week with your lovely wife

Sincerely

Richard of Bavaria
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 4:41 pm

Isabelle knocked at the door. So she waited for a servant to announce her in order to be admitted at King's presence
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 8:09 am

I hear a knock at the door and I ask the servant to open the door to allow whoever it was in.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 4:54 pm

Isabelle walked into room and curtsied deeply before the King

Votre Majestè..did you want to see me?
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 11:30 am

I see the lady Isabelle enter my chamber and I look up at her before signalling the servant to leave.

"Lady Isabelle yes please do come and sit down. As I am sure you have heard my new bride has just arrived and I will be going to see her shortly I would like you as you are with my daughter Madeline to prepare her for the upcoming wedding and for this evenings feast to welcome Eleanor to France of which I wish for you to attend to. Can I trust you to complete this quest for me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Le bureau du roi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le bureau du roi   Le bureau du roi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le bureau du roi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: FRANCE :: Château de Versailles :: King's Chambers-
Jump to: