The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Bench under tree

Go down 
+15
Catherine of Austria
Charles Brandon
Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenbur
Mionetta Rizzo
Francis Bryan
William Kingston
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Tudor
Anne Bassett
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Boleyn
Anne Stanhope
Elizabeth Seymour
Diane de Poitiers
Nan Saville
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nan drank much wine last night and she had a sleep tight. Next evening she didnt want to join crowded and walked trough east garden by herself. She looked at the stars. It was a bright, sky with full of stars.

p.s : Anyone can join, not waiting for someone spesific.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:29 pm

I take a walk in the garden in the evening with a fur cloak hung over my shoulders-I see a woman infront of me so I curtsey politely,"My lady..."

She looks familiar...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Nan kept on walking until she was tired of walking from castle. The sky was so stunning. She never would get tired of watching it. She looked at the moon and sighed. Then she heart a footstep behind her. She was scared for a moment then she saw a young lady's face. She couldnt recognize her at first but then she came closer and Nan noticed that was Elizabeth Craven, as she saw her in moonlight. She smiled slightly and bowed. "Lady Elizabeth, good evenin" she said kindly. She was sister of Edward. They met each other at Hampton about few months ago. What was Edward doing? Where was he? She heard he married with Alfonsina. But nothing more. Elizabeth seemed cannot recognize Nan.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:37 pm

As soon as Nan spoke Elizabeth realised who she was-The Duchess of Naverre Nan Saville,"Oh your Grace is is very good to see you-how have you been it seems like a lifetime ago that we met,"Elizabeth said warmly and glanced to the setting sun with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Nan liked the way she responsed her. She put her hands together on her lap and smiled back to Elizabeth "Thank you Elizabeth, i'm good actually. Just came here to have some fresh air. How are you?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:35 pm

"I am very well,"I replied and took a seat beside her-I turned to Nan and grinned happily. I then frowned remembering how simple things seemed to be when my brother and I first came to court-now he tells me that his wife can't seem to forgive him for having to go to France,"Things seem very different now though..."

i glance to Nan and smile weakly now.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Nan noticed Elizabeth's face was a little bit sad. She could see the sadness on her face brighter in moonlight. She frowned a bit and asked curiously "Like what?" Nan had been living in England for 3 years and she was one of the people who knows how things change very well. She looked around and sighed. Really things were changing so much..
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:13 pm

"I was so very happy when I came to court. But well...my father died at Christmas and now...now I fear for my brother,"Elizabeth replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Nan looked at Elizabeth surprised after her sentence. She felt really sorry. She didnt know their father but she knew what kinda feeling to lose your parent. "Oh i'm so sorry.. Why? What happened to Edw- I mean Lord Craven" she said quickly and looked somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:23 pm

"He had to go to France...or so I believe. He did not want to go and as I am sure you have heard his wife is with child. He is now home but I have heard she is...distant. I think he fears his marriage,"Elizabeth frowned. Her brother had always been faithful to Alfonsina-he loved her entirely but she had always doubted her complete love for him...perhaps I am just foolish and ignorant, Elizabeth thought.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Nan listened her and nodded silently. "I see.. Why did he has to go to France?" she asked curiously. It has been really a while she hadnt seen him
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:47 pm

"Our fathers affairs. Since he died my brothers have had to take on his role and my brother Thomas cares for my mother now as he doesn't live at court. Edward does his affairs in court. My father was a diplomat you see....Anyway I know Edward would have been furious that he had to leave England while Alfonsina was with child but he...well I suppose he wanted to do our father proud."

I smile weakly,"God knows I would have gone if I could- I desire nothing more than to travel..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:56 pm

Nan smiled weakly and looked down for a moment. Then she looked at starts again. Summer nights were lovely. She liked them always. "I hope they all be ok soon. Alfonsina is an old friend of me. Though we havent seen each other for months.." She stopped and thought, maybe almost a year... She wished Edward would be ok "Your brother is a hardworking and smart man Elizabeth, you must be very proud of him. Your father would be too..
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:57 pm

"She has always treated me so well...I thought her like my sister...I too have not seen her for months."

Elizabeth plaited a free tendril of hair and added thoughtfully,"I am very proud of Edward-he has always been my best friend. My mother tells me he and I are very much like our father and my eldest brother Thomas is like her...I wish he was still alive."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Nan waited her sentence to finish. She didnt know they have another sibling. She felt sorry for them. "I'm sorry for your brother.." but she couldnt know what to say about Alfonsina and Edward's marriage. They didnt know each other but Nan never felt bad about Edward. It was obvious he was hardworking, noble and honourable man. She never wanted him to be sad "Its really so nice you're worried about your brother but he's an adult and smart man. I think he'd do the right thing for his happinies. Time.. heels everything" she showed Elizabeth an hopeful smile.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:17 pm

"I remember he was rather enamoured with you when we arrived at court,"I said with a playful grin-glad of Nan's comforting words,"In fact-I warned him to treat you kindly...I do hope he did and still does. I was surprised when he no longer spoke of you...I thought him besotted."

I giggled a little but then sighed,"Do you have family in court?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Nan remembered that days and smiled, looking around silently. "Besotted?" she laughed silently and tried to hide her surprised face. Cause she thought the same... that times. She shook her head again "No only family i have was my parents. The king's like a big brother to me. But you know.. he's a king any case"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:35 pm

I nod,"Yes-he told me about you and so I was rather to shocked...he has never been the man to fall in love with any woman light heartedly,"I pause,"Well I do not know if he was in love with you...but...well I would I say it would not have taken much for him to fall completely in love with you."

"A king for a big brother-I suppose you must get showered with gifts,"I smile and glance to the stars...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Nan didnt reply the things she said about Edward and talked about the other things. "No, not really gifts. My father worked for court while his majesty's father was a king, Henry VII. My parents have died and now he takes care of me, protects me. I'm just a lady who came from Germany, without any title. I was a lady in waiting so he arranged me a marriage with a spanish duke. I'm a duchess now, i have my own house and wealth. I'm so greatful to him. He just wishes my happinies. She stopped and thought. She was still thinking about the things she said about Edward. And she added "He asked me if i want to marry again. I think he'll arrange another marriage for me."
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:49 pm

I notice that she didn't talk about Edward so I bow my head and ass,"Well who should you like to marry...do you have any one in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Nan silently laughed but it was a sad laugh actually. She shook her head meaning no and turned her eyes to Elizabeth's face again. "Someone? I actually do not think about even marriage now. Even if i do, i have nobody around to wish to be married with. She said and looked at the bright sky. "I think if i dont choose anyone soon, king will have a decision for me. And I am not going to able reject it."
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:55 pm

"I am sure he will take pleasure in your happiness-after all you are a grown woman...I should think my marriage will be decided for me too,"I replied.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Nan shook her head softly. "Of course he wishes my happinies but if he chooses someone for me i wont be able to deny it. Have to accept it. He is... king any case" she said with a sad smile and frowned a bit. "Why? You can choose someone for you, cant you?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:10 pm

"My brother Thomas should see me married to someone of wealth and with a title...Edward I think would be more...inclined to see me happy. Never the less I should wish for nothing more than to marry for love..."

I glance across thee the garden and smile at all the new life;the plants and flowers coming into bloom and the gurgle of the river as it flows far away can still be heard in this peaceful place.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Nan smiled and looked around with her. It was really beautiful summer day and they didnt want to think about something bad. "I can see the hope in your eyes Elizabeth. You'll be happy, you deserve to be happy. So, why not?" she said warmly smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bench under tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench under tree   Bench under tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bench under tree
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next