The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Lost in words

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Lost in words Empty
PostSubject: Lost in words   Lost in words I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:57 pm

After a nice lunch, Nan took one of her favorite history books and walked to St.James Park. It was a nice place for silent reading. She found a nice tree to sit under. She leaned her back to tree and began to read, peacefully.Suddenly she heard a footstep around. She looked around but couldnt see anyone "Who's this?"
Back to top Go down
Pierre Du Bois
Diplomat
Pierre Du Bois

Lost in words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in words   Lost in words I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Pierre had lowered his head, and walked the isolated grounds. He was tired, and too exhuasted to worry anymore. Just last night he had cried all night, and kept him awake. He just had a hard time. Pierre had a hard time keeping himself together. "Oh, Pierre you must not let yourself get this way," he mumbled. With that he placed his hands in his pockets, and not watching where he was going....he bumped into someone. "Oh, my lady," he continued," I am so sorry. I am very sorry. I did not see you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Lost in words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in words   Lost in words I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Nan looked up at him from where she sat. She shut her book and stood up carefully. "Its fine my lord, but you should be more careful" she began to clean grasses from her gown and looked at his face again. He was someone Nan never met before. She looked at his face carefully but she was sure she's never seen him before here. She tried to be nice and put a kind smile on her lips. "You're new here, i guess. I'm sure i've never seen you here before" She noticed weather was not that warm yet but sun was so hot. She tried to stand in shadow of tree and threw her long curvy hairs on her back
Back to top Go down
Pierre Du Bois
Diplomat
Pierre Du Bois

Lost in words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in words   Lost in words I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:20 am

Pierre softly smiled, and looked at his feet. He turned his foot as he smushed the grass. "Yes, I am new here," he continued," I am actually from France, my lady," he said. Pierre finally took a closer look a at the young woman, and wondered why she felt so familiar. He did not know but, there was something there.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Lost in words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in words   Lost in words I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:54 am

Nan put her hands together in front of her and looked at his face carefully. He was handsome, really a handsome face. She smiled back at him "Another french too? How many French people came to England court nowadays" she said and added "Welcome to England, my lord" she said and noticed the careful look at his eyes. She smiled surprised and came a little bit closer "Is there something wrong, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Pierre Du Bois
Diplomat
Pierre Du Bois

Lost in words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in words   Lost in words I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:59 am

Nan Saville wrote:
Nan put her hands together in front of her and looked at his face carefully. He was handsome, really a handsome face. She smiled back at him "Another french too? How many French people came to England court nowadays" she said and added "Welcome to England, my lord" she said and noticed the careful look at his eyes. She smiled surprised and came a little bit closer "Is there something wrong, my lord?"
He bowed his head. "Thank you, my lady," he continued," I am sorry. You just look terribly familiar. It is like I have met you before," he said.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Lost in words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in words   Lost in words I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Nan was confused and surprised by his words. She tried to smile and asked curiously. "Is this a new method of flirting my lord? Do Frenchs do like that?" she said and looked at his face. Tried to remember him but she couldnt. She could perfectly remember such a handsome face.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Du Bois
Diplomat
Pierre Du Bois

Lost in words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in words   Lost in words I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:21 am

"Oh, uh, er....n-n-n-n-n-n-o-o-o-o-o-o, my lady. I just feel like we have met before," he continued," that is all," he said. He could feel himself begin to blush. Pierre was always the type to be easily embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Lost in words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in words   Lost in words I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Nan smiled after his words. He seemed a little bit panic. She tried to calm her down and caressed his arm softly. "Oh no, i'm just joking my lord. Forgive my childish behaviors" she really sometimes thinks she acts so childish .What kinda joke that was? To a man she had just met. "And please also forgive my rudeness. My name is Nan, Nan Saville." she introduced herself without her title, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Du Bois
Diplomat
Pierre Du Bois

Lost in words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in words   Lost in words I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:47 am

"I'm sorry, my lady," he replied, then continued," I get nervous easily," he said, to her. When, she caressed his arms......he felt his nerves slowly go down. And, once he heard her name.......he knew her at once. "Nan Saville? I knew I remembered you. It's me. Pierre. Pierre Du Bois," he said, happily.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Lost in words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in words   Lost in words I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Nan looked at him carefully but frowned with a confused smile.
"You knew me? Sorry i.."
she felt so embrassed cause she couldnt remember who he is. Pierre.. Pierre.. she tought again and again but she never lived in France and she had no French friends since she arrived court. She felt her cheeks got redden.
"Sorry my lord i couldnt ..."
she said looking down for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in words   Lost in words I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in words
Page 1 of 1