The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Meadow Stream

Go down 
+15
Muriel Howard
Thomas Seymour
Geoffrey Lonshord
Kate Ashley
Danielle De Barbarac
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
Edward Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Edward Seymour
Alfonsina Garcia
Jane Bassett
Melodie Bassett
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Meadow Stream - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Jane soon was soaking too "How are you? I have missed you."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:29 pm

i am fine, but not sure about my heart, I have missed you I be returning to Hever soon wen morning comes
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:31 pm

Jane nodded with a smile "Of course you will, your childs there." she whispered "Will you make sure George gets my letter?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:40 pm

yes I will, why was I fool, to believe anyone would love me, as I hold back my tears
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:42 pm

Jane looked at her "Mary, who could not love you?" she whispered "You need to find the right man."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:48 pm

i doubt I ever will, please forgive me I can not bear it I be know as the kings mistress once again I should go
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Jane looked up "When you do come back to court, i think not to be here."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:52 pm

where will you be,
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Jane looked up at her "France."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:58 pm

i will come and visit you, I hope you write, I could do with coming away from here and France was always my home i say with a false smile
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Jane shook her head "My husband wont let me."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:08 pm

i would wait till he is away on business then I would go then he will not be able to stop you
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Jane looked up at her "I believe that business would be visiting a whore, named Ursula Misseldon."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:14 pm

yes I have got to know her, she didnt seem the type, please forgive me I really must go
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:15 pm

Jane nodded "Good day." Jane walked out into the garden and looked up at the sky and sighed a little as she closed her eyes and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Elizabeth was out in the gardens with her daughter Mary learning her how to walk, well..she could only crawl, she was on her knees and Mary took her first steps and she grinned "Get the Prince of Shetland!" she called and she looked at her little daughter.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:03 pm

It was cooler under the green spring leaves.The loud music and chaatting from the great hall seemed so far away.The sun glistened and birds sung the evening song loudly,bumblebees buzzed by and the sound of a stream fushed softly on the warm breeze.The warm sweet air seemed to fill her up with peace.
Back to top Go down
Danielle De Barbarac
Duchess de Pagny
Danielle De Barbarac

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:35 pm

I walked along the stream after a chaotic day of court. I see a woman standing nearby and decide to greet her. " Lovely evening, isn't it" I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:04 pm

I smiled to the lady kindly and nodded. ''It is.'' I replied with smile. ''I'm Elizabeth Seymour.And you are?'' I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Danielle De Barbarac
Duchess de Pagny
Danielle De Barbarac

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:54 pm

"Very nice to meet you,my name is Danielle De Barbarac. I came with my mother who is visiting a friend" I smiled at the woman and thought to myself that she looks to be a kind person. I had grown tired of my mother's stuffy friends and hoped to make a friend of my own.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:24 pm

''It is pleasure to meet you,my lady.'' I said with kind,soft voice. ''So how do you like the court?'' I asked as I looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Danielle De Barbarac
Duchess de Pagny
Danielle De Barbarac

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:53 am

" I find it interesting. Many of the customs here are quite different than in France. Have you ever been to France?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:28 pm

''You are from France?'' I asked and shook my head softly. ''I have never been there but I do hope that maybe one day I will.''
Back to top Go down
Danielle De Barbarac
Duchess de Pagny
Danielle De Barbarac

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Yes, I am. I will say that your country is growing on me. Perhaps I will live here one day. Tell me, what sort of activities are you interested in?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:39 pm

''I'm glad to hear that.'' I said with honest smile. ''I like to do many things but my favorite are riding,reading and long walks. Yours?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meadow Stream
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next