HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Among little trees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:35 pm

I smiled at her. "Perhaps you would care to dine with me tonight? I have time, and I'm not quite ready to let you go just yet."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:07 am

She smiled and nodded.

"And I am not ready to leave you yet. Of course.. I'd love to dine with you tonight , my lord."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:44 pm

I smiled seeing the late afternoon sunlight glint off her golden locks. "It will be a pleasure, of course. Come with me, I'll put in word that they should prepare the meal for us."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:12 pm

She smiled and nodded. Then she took his arm gladly.

Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Kathleen Clark
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:03 am

Kathleen was slowly walking throught the forest,thinking about the nature.She saw there is some lavender under one of the trees.And she decided to gather some of it.Kathleen knew that this herb can be very useful.Whilie she was picking the herb she saw a figure approaching.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo da Vinci
Polymath

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Leonardo da Vinci knew a lot about the beautiful English nature and now he had the opportunity to see it.After he met lady Anne Parr he decided to make a bouquet of herbs for her and he went to Among little trees.While Leonardo was walking down the aisle he saw a beautiful and fragrant herb that he has never seen.Not far away from him there was a girl who gathered lavender.Da Vinci wanted to know the name of the herb and decided to ask the stranger girl " Excuse me, m'lady.Do you know the name of this herb.I have never seen it before. "
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Clark
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Kathleen recognized the man-it was the famous artist - Leonardo Da Vinci.She has always wanted to meet him.And therefore she felt a little nervous."This herb is called lavender,master.The lavender tea can calm you,make you less nervous and they say that if you put lavender in your bed,it will make your sleep better" she said. "It is pleasure for me to meet such a talented artist.I really do adore your works,master Da Vinci.I found them really amazing." she added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo da Vinci
Polymath

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:59 pm

"Oh, you know me!" said Leonardo.He was surprised. "I'm glad how I affect the young people with my art'" added master Da Vinci.Leonardo looked at the basked in girl's hands and said "So, you know a lot about the herbs, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Clark
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:17 pm

"Yes,my mother used to teach me a lot of things when I was little girl.But I am not supposed to tell people that I know about herbs,because there are people,who consider herbology as witchcraft.But I believe that your grace is not that kind of person.I don`t think that knowing things that can help and heal you must be considered as witches` work.If God created the herbs,why would he forbid us to use them?" said Kathleen looking at him,expecting to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo da Vinci
Polymath

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:50 pm

"Of course I'm not that kind of person.That's bullshits.People have this habit to scare others with some stories about witches." said master Leonardo and he while he was talking he was staring right in her eyes.Then Da Vinci added "Herbs are for our health.Humans should understand this."
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Clark
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:36 am

"I am happy,that we share the same opinions" she said and then she smiled. "Oh,I am sorry,I forgot to introduce myself.I am Kathleen Clark.I amlady-in-waiting here" she added.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo da Vinci
Polymath

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:29 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you, m'lady" said Leonardo and then he kissed her hand.He was always kind with women.Master da Vinci was real gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Clark
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:48 pm

"It is also a great pleasure for me to meet such a talented person.I believe that you like your residence,here in Whitehall Palace.I think that this place can offer lots of interesting activities and entertainments,that your grace might like" said Kathleen softly.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo da Vinci
Polymath

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:40 pm

"Whitehall Palace is great, I like it here.Feels like where I belong.My art can develop even better.I love Italy.It's my home, where I spent my childhood.But here I found inspiration." said Leonardo and added "And you m'lady, what are your interests? Are you from here?"
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Clark
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:51 pm

"I was born in Pembroke,but I am half-french because of my mother.My parents moved to London when I was 3 years old.Someday I wish to go back to Pembroke and explore it"she said with a smile."If I could I would explore other countries like Italy,Spain,France or The Indias" she added.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo da Vinci
Polymath

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:20 pm

"J'aime la France" said Leonardo and smiled "I hope someday you''ll go back to Pembroke."
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Clark
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm

"Thank you,master Da Vinci.You must know that you are very kind for a foreigner,your grace" said Kathleen calmly."May I ask,are you working on something for the moment?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo da Vinci
Polymath

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:49 pm

"I am always kind with the people, specially with the ladies." said Da Vinci.He get closer to lady Kathleen Clark and added "Yes, I'm working on something.It will be dedicated to His Majesty."
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Clark
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:01 pm

"You,my lord,are honored to paint such a powerfull ruler as King Henry,and His Majesty will have the pleasure to be painted by such a talanted artist!" said Kathleen.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo da Vinci
Polymath

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:13 pm

"It was really nice talking to you.I'm glad I met you." said Leonardo with little shyness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Clark
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:38 am

Kathleen smiled widely."I hope that we meet again in court soon" she added calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among little trees   

Back to top Go down

Among little trees
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3