The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Emilie's bedroom

Go down 
+3
Madeline De Fontanay
Mary Rose Tudor
Emilie De Fontanay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Emilie eat a bit of her food, smile as she think to her cousin, hesitate, then answer.

Well, I hadn't see her since my father's funerals and even when I was still in France, five years ago, and while my childhood, I did see her only while family reunions, for the great feasts that we made, but I did get well with her, we do have spend good time between cousins, playing together and doing stupidties when the adults didn't watch at us !

She shake her head and giggle in recalling of the good time spend together while the wonderful carefreeness of the childhood, she take a sip of juice, then tell her.

It's a good thing, Mary, you has been frank to him and I think that it's the better thing to do when you are in couple and even if it have hurt him, he will surely forigve it. And don't worry, you probably still have the faith deep in you and just need some time, please don't feel guilty about it, it's normal after such a horrible event and it will come back naturally with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:44 pm

I smiled softly when she talk of her cousin.

''Oh I understand...It is almost in every family that we see our cousins just in family reunions,but it is nice that she is now here...Nothing is more impotent than family.''

I said little serious and took a little sip of water.

''Yes it is better if he knows then to lie to him I guess...I do hope so that my faith will come back to me through time and probably will....So enough about me! Tell me how everything work out with your mother?And about sweet Olympe,how is she?''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Emilie nodd, thinking to her happiness to have again her mother in her life.

You are right, nothing is more important that family in life. You know mine is very numerous, but we still are very close of each others, there is a very warm athmosphere while family reunion ...

She tell, recalling of all the good family time that she have spend at Fontanay castle and other family's castles while her childhood, feeling a bit sad as she realizing that she hadn't live moments like that since her depature from france six years ago, nor seen again her family members aside at her father's funerals, such a sad event, she sigh, lower her eyes, looking at her food and correct.

At last we was very close while my childhoo and there was a very warm athmosphere between us.

She eat her pie slowly, she rise her eyes again for look at her as she answer her about her conversation with her husband to be. and she nodd, the air serious.

Yes it will, surely.

As Mary ask her about her mother and Olympe, the melancolia that had take her disappear instantanément and she smile, her eyes shining with emotion and happiness.

Wonderfully !, my mother was happy to see me again than I was ! I have tell her everything, at last important points ... she hadn't been shocked but rather sad for me about the difficult time I had. Then when I have come to the most important, Olympe's existance ... she was very surprised, it was totally inexpected and it have take a little time for her to realize it, digest such a news ... I would had probably react the same way in this situation ... but she wasn't angry at all nor have show any resentment for having hide her that for a so long time as I feared she would.

She smile again as she recall of the precious moment where Olympe have enter the room and where she have introduce her to her grandmother.

And when I have introduce Olympe to her, she have get fond of her immediatly, my daughter is such a charmer ! and it seem reciprocal, they do get well very much ... and family life, all the three together, is very sweet ! and I thank you so very much for having push me to see her again ! the cardinal wolsey also did and I will never thank you enough for that !

She take a sip of water and recalling of Mary's question about Olympe, she think to her adorable little girl with proudness.

My little Olympe, is going very well ! she seem very to have her bonne maman who live with her, especially since she hadn't see her other grandmother since a long time. She will be four in two weeks !, it's incredibly how fastly she grow up ! she don't look like a baby at all anymore but like a true petite demoiselle, even if still very small.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:45 pm

I smiled slightly and said.

''You are very lucky to have big family and to be close with them.''

I listened her carefully as when she spoke about her mother,nodding softly.

''I told you that everything would be alright and I knew that she would accept Olympe...I am so happy for you and for Olympe.You must be happy now when you and your mother get along well again after so much time.''

I squeezed her hand gently.

''You do not need to thank me my dear....You are like sister to me and I love you so much,i will do anything to see you happy''

I smiled happily when she spoke about Olympe.

''I have missed her very much...And I am very glad to her that she get along very well with your mother...Oh she grow up so fast...I can not believe it since yesterday she was two years,time goes very fast''
Back to top Go down
Madeline De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Madeline De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:45 am

Reply from Cousin Maddie:
Dear Cousin,
I am very well, thank you. I have been taken upon an offer from his majesty, however, I shall not go further into detail of this business. I have recently received a lady in waiting, and I have decided to teach her all I learned at the nunnery at Fontanay.
Excellent, dear cousin, I should be glad to have yours and some company at the manor. I do not recall being there since my childhood when our family would visit yours, and I am very much excited to see how it fares. I shall certainly inform of you of my departure and arrival, and I shall await your return as well.

Best and Brightest Wishes,
Madeline, Comtesse de Fontanay
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Emilie smile weakly and tell her.

I don't know if it's would be the same if I come back there, it's a so long time I hadn't see them and they will surely find me very changed, especially since I will come back as mother of a illegitime child, maybe they will never see me the same way as before anymore ... but well, now that I have my mother on my side, I feel much more strong and even if it's would pain me, I will be able to affront it, I am sure. And it's maybe could happen soon, since my cousin will go at Fontanay castle soon and have propose me to join her ... I am not yet sure to go.

Her smile get bigger and her eyes lighten up with joy.

Yes, you was very right, my dear and I am even more of it that you can imagine, having my mother back in my life for good, by my side, building links with Olympe, it's just wonderful.

Feeling moved by her words, she squeeze her hand back.

You are like a sister for me too, my dear, I love you very much too and would do anything for your happiness and I am delighted to know that you will soon marry a man who is so kind and respectuous to you and with whom I feel that you will be happy.

She take a sip of her goblet and giggle softly.

Yes, she grow up so very fast, she was a baby yesterday ... time go too fast and it seem to go even faster when you have a child, you can see time passing just in looking at her or him.

She eat more of her food, then tell her softly.

But now that we are back at court, you will be able to see her again very soon if you want to ... I am justly thinking that it's could be nice to go take her in her bedroom after our meal and maybe go somewhere with her ... you could join me if you aren't too tired, of course. If you are too tired, it's would be better to take a good nap.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 am

I squeezed her hand gently.

''Don't worry I am sure that everything will be fine...And now you have your mother on your side and even if they change their opinion about you,you will survive it...You should go with her and try to restore your relationship''

I smiled at her softly.

''I do hope that I will be happy with him but I am very grateful that my brother choose him...he is really good man''

I nodded happily and said.

''Of course I want to! I have missed her very much and I can not wait to see her....No I am not to tired and I would love to join you''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Emilie squeeze her hand back and nodd.

You are right and I will follow your advice, because I know how wise you are and I am sure that you are right.

She smile, feeling happy and reassured for her friend, take a sip of water.

I feel that he is the right man for you, my dear and that you will be happy with him and I am delighted of it, my dear, it's maybe the begining of a great happiness for you.

She realease her hand softly, finish all the food in her plate, take a apple and bite in it, then giggle softly.

Great ! so let's go to take her in her bedroom after our meal ! you will surely find her changed !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:43 am

I looked at her softly and said.

''I am not to wise,but you should listen your heart...And then you will never be wrong''

I smiled brightly,noticing how she always could made me smile no metter how sad i am.

''Maybe it is the begining of a great happiness for me.I surely hope so''

I finished my food and then nodded happily to her.

''Oh yes that is lovely idea! I do wish to see her very much and I am sure that she changed''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Emilie smile and answer her with sincerity, looking at her with admirative eyes.

Yes, you are very wise, Mary, but I also listen my heart in taking this decision and since my reunion with my mother, i have learn that family love worth to take risks.

In seeing this bright smile on Mary's face, she can feel that she is coming back to life, light and happiness, feeling reassured for her friend, then she giggle softly.

Then we go now if it's ok for you, since we both finished our meal, do you feel better now that you have eat something ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:08 pm

I smiled softly and said.

''That is good,my dear...The family is it the most important thing in the world.''

I nodded slightly.

''Yes I am done with my meal and we can go now to see her...Yes I do feel better now and you are the reason for it so thank you''

I said kindly
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Emilie smile in hearing her words, feeling now fully reassured for her.

I am glad to hear this my dear. So, let's go to see my Olympe.

She offer her arm.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:06 am

I nodded softly and took her offering arm.Then we left the room and walk towards Olympe's room.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Anne knocked at the door

"Emilie? Are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:46 am

Emilie turn the door and get up as she hear knocking at the door and smile in hearing her friend Anne Boleyn's unmistackable clear voice behind the door.

Yes, come in, my dear.

She join the doorway for welcome her, feeling very happy to have her visit especially since it's quite a long time that she hadn't see her nor had really the occasion to spend time with her while she had always like her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Anne smiled when she heard Emilie's voice.She entered her room and walked straight to the seats near the window.She sat down with a smile on her face

"Been a long time, Emilie.How are you my dear friend?"
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Emilie smile warmly to Anne and sat on a seat by her side.

Yes, indeed, I has been away from court at my castle for a long time, I have miss you.

She giggle softly, her eyes shining as she think to her mother and her daughter.

I am very well, my dear. I must tell it's happy period for me because my mother Cecile have come to join at my castle after years of separation and from now on, she will live with me wherever I will live. My daughter seem delighted to live with her too, she had never seen her before of all her life seen the particular circomstances of her birth ... anyway their encounter has been a great moment !

A hint of sadness rise in her being as she think to Armand, but she immediatly chase away this thought in a corner of her mind, thinking that it's seem that all this was just a dream and she center her attention on Anne and only Anne, thinking with care that with this great affair, her life must be stressing even if her love for the king that she know being sincere must help her to face all this.

What about you, my dear ? how are you ? I recall that last time we talked, you seemed to be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Anne listened her carefully.She remembered how much she love her.Emilie was one of Anne's best friends.She was very special for her.
Emilie's eyes were shining and it made Anne happy.Emilie and her sweet daughter were happy.Anne smiled warmly and took Emilie's hand

"I'm rising from day by day, Emilie.I will be the King's wife and Queen of England.Oh Emilie, I love him so much!"
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Emilie squeeze softly Anne's hand, feeling so happy to be reunited with her who is one of her best friends and since many years.
She is moved as Anne talk her about her love for the king, she read in her eyes and hear in her voice the immense love and passion that she have for her king and she answer her warmly.

I know that you love him, my dear, even without your words, I can feel it, I never seen someone that much in love than you about the king, your eyes burn with love and passion and I know that his majesty is madly in love with you too, and I am very happy that you have the chance to know such a intense and reciprocal love. And I can see how rising you are and get even more with time and I am delighted for you.

A radiant smile on her lips, she add.

And I wish to you a future life with the king as his lawful wife and queen, full of love, light, warmess and happiness and the joy to birth him many children. I guess you can't wait for it ?!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Thomas knock at the door from Emilies Bedchamber.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Emilie, sat on a armchair with her daughter on her laps, reading a story to her turn to the door in hearing knocking, she put her daughter stand up the floor, kiss her head.

Il semble que nous ayons de la visite, je vais voir qui c'est.

She join the door, open it and see no one else than Thomas Boleyn himself at the door, wondering the reason of his visit since she know him only of view, she can't prevent to glance to Olympe who look at the man curiously, standing near to the armchair of the room, then she turn back to Thomas.

Sir Boleyn ! what a surprise !

Then she step backward for let him a room to enter.

Thus enter.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Thomas enter the Room.

" Hello Emilie i hope i have not disturb you and your daughter."

Thomas saw the sweet little girl.

" She is very nice.How old is she?"
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Emilie smile shyly and shake her head, feeling intimidated and nervous.

No at all, mylord, I was just reading a story to her.

Emilie's smile get larger, a glint of proudness appearing in her eyes.

Thank you, it's true that I can't complain about her, she is four.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Olympe step closer of her mother and the man, looking at him with a mixture of shyness and curiousity, a little smile on her lips, she courtsey with nearly exagerated grace for show how well she do it now and whisper.

Hello ...

Recalling how her mother called him, she add.

Mylord.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Thomas look at the girl.

" Hello Olympe.I am your grandfather.I am happy to meet you."

Thomas look at Emilie.

" She is a sweet little girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emilie's bedroom
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next