The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Olympe's bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:34 pm

She nodd, imagning herself bigger riding a true horse, very tall and all white, in some beautiful forest while swinging fastly on her horse in wood and she smile, a dreamy air on her face.
Then feeling her legs begining to tired, she push slower, recalling of the invitation that her mother have recieve, feeling intrigued about this aunt and this cousin that she have never see and she turn to her grandfather and tell him.

You know, my maman have tell me that my aunt, Mary have invitate us to your castle and that I have also a cousin of my age, Catherine and that I could encoutner them if we go.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:20 am

Thomas listen what Olympe say.

" I think you will have fun at Hever with your cousin Catherina she is a nice girl how you.
I am sorry my sweetheart your granddad is very busy now but i will visit you soon again.
I wish you much fun with your rocking horse."

Thomas give Olympe a kiss on her cheek and order the Nanny that she regard of Olympe.

" Bey sweetheart" he gives Olympe a air kiss and leave her chamber.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Olympe listen to her grandfather attentively, her eyes wide opened, then she smile at the idea to spend time with her cousin, a girl of her age that he tell her to be a nice girl, then she nodd as he announce her his departure, regretting a bit to hadn't spend more time with him.

Allright, grandpapa, I will have fun with it, for sure !

Remaining sat on her rocking horse, she hug him briefly as he kiss her, then wave him goodbye and after his departure, push on legs for make it swing her faster, then ask for a story to Chandra, the governess nodd, smiling, sat on the armchair and tell her a fairyale.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:35 am

Once when Thomas left the room Chandra entered,smiling when she saw Olympe at her new rocking horse.''Hello Olympe!''She said as she came closer to her.''Is that a gift from your grandfather?''
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Right after her grandfather left and close the door behind him, she see her governess enter the room and smile radiantly , thinking that she will be able to play with her.

Hello nanny !

She nodd, still swinging slowly, her smile getting wider.

Yes !, I love it ! it's a beautiful horse ! and funny to play with.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Chandra sat on the chair next to Olympe smiling.''It is beautiful,dear and I am sure that it is very fun to play with.''she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Emilie join her daughter's room, knock briefly for warn them for her arrival.

Hey there ! I am here.

She smile warmly and walk to her daughter, saize her under the arms, lift her and hold her in her arms and and mumure.

Coucou, ma poupette.

She kiss her fondly, the little girl kissing her back and snuggling against her , then she turn to Chandra.

Hello Chandra ! how are you ?
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:56 pm

Once when Emilie entered in the room Chandra stood up and curtsied to her.''My lady'' She said as she rose up.''I am well my lady,thank you.''She replied politely.''I hope you are well''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Emilie smile and nodd.

I am well too, thank you. Does she has been good girl ? everything gone well ?
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:19 am

Chandra smiled softly to Emilie and gave a little nod.''She always behave well,my lady.Oh yes everything went well,her grandfather even brought her a gift.''She replied with kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:56 pm

Emilie smile with a proud air on her face.

I am glad to hear it !

She look at Olympe who she hold in her arms and kiss her forehead.

Je suis fière de vous, mon ange.

She look around and look with a amazed air to the rocking horse.

Wow ! he have well spoil her ! I am happy that he give her such signs of affection, he is being a good grandfather, isn't he ?
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:43 pm

Chandra smiled softly.''Yes he is being a good grandfather to her,but if he continue to with such gifts he will really spoil her.''She said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Emilie laugh and nodd.

Indeed, I fear she would be much spoiled by her grandfather !

She put her daugher on the floor, stroke her hairs, then turn to Chandra and tell her.

About her family, I have recieve a invitation of her aunt Mary at Hever castle, their family castle, and after reflexion, I have decide to accept and I will leave for there tomorrow, so I will need to have all the things that Olympe can need to be packed in luggages. And can you accompagny us ?
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:50 pm

Chandra nodded to Emilie with smile.''Don't worry my lady.I will prepare everything for journey.''She said politely and then responded.''I will come,of course...When we are to leave?''She asked.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Emilie smile.

Allright, perfect.

She reflect, try to determinate a precise moment, then she answer her.

Tomorrow, after the lunch, this way we shoud arrive there in the afternoon ... come to join me in my room with Olympe at midday, with her luggages and yours, we will eat together and leave afterward. Is it allright ?
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:29 am

Chandra nodded in undrstanding.''I will prepare everything for tomorrow,my lady.''She said politely and then smiled.''Yes that is alright.We shall come to your room once when we are ready.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Emilie smile to her kindly.

Allright.

Then ask her does the two of you.

Do you have spend a good day together ?
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:08 am

Chandra smiled widely,looking at Olympe.''We did my lady.Don't you agree Olympe?''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Emilie turn to her daughter at her turn and giggle in seeing the large smile on her face that confirm Chandra's words, then she tell them.

I have to leave again now, I am quite busy today. You could take a little walk, I think that Olympe hadn't take a breath of fresh air since a moment.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:00 pm

She nodded her head in agreement.''Of course,my lady.I think that a little walk in fresh air would be good for her,since we are almost whole day in the room.''She said.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Thomas knock at the door from Olympe`s bedchamber.
He want say goodbye before she go to Hever and visit her cousin Cathrine and her Aunt and her father.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:18 am

Emilie smile to Chandra and nodd.

I think it's would make some good to both of you to take some breath of fresh air.

Hearing knocking to the door, she open the door and see Thomas, Olympe's grandfather behind it, courtsey and smile.

Mylord, good afternoon, thus enter.

She step back for let him a room.

I was precisely going to leave, but you can stay with Olympe and Chandra.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 am

Olympe look curiously to who enter the room and smile radiantly when she recognize her grandfather and run to him.

Grandpapa ! Hello !
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:00 am

Thomas enter Olympe`s bedchamber

" Hello Emilie."

" Hello sweetheard."

Thomas lift her up in his arm.

He saw the Nanny " Hello Chandra"

" I want to say good bye before you travel to Hever."

Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Chandra nodded to Emilie and then curtsied once when Thomas Boleyn entered in the room.''My lord.'' She said as she rose up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympe's bedroom   Olympe's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympe's bedroom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next