HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Suddenly Ben felt a harsh grip on his shoulder and turned around looking at the Prince with angry eyes "What are you doing, are mad?!" he said looking at his had and pulling away facing him. "Your wife?" He played coy to make it seem like the prince had made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:46 pm

"Yes my wife. You know who I speak of! " Anger is building steadily. Does he think me stupid? Stupid I am not. "Katherine told me what you two did so please tell me..." I balk both my fists up, "...why did you kiss her!"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:02 pm

"Ah the Princess Katherine, I remember her and that kiss very well" He said looking at the Prince as he knew if this quarrel was nothing but a jealous husband trying to show loyalty to his wife.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:06 pm

I laugh before suddenly bringing my fist up and punching him square in the face. "Apparently you don't wish to keep your head." I stand there feeling a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Seeing a fist coming toward his face, Ben went down like a tree. Trying to sit up he felt dizzy, not expecting him to bugler his face. "I suppose I deserved that" He said trying to get back to his feet. He then looked at him "The kiss meant nothing, I thought she an available lady. I sincerely apologize." Ben only backed down because he knew the Prince of Navarre was now in the Kings favour and if his majesty knew of this he could suffer deeply.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:46 pm

He got back up and I punched him again, this time even harder. "Harmless you say? You knew about me yet you pursued her anyways! " I run my fingers through my hair. "I must tell you that you are in more trouble than you think you are. His Majesty already knows."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Ben felt blood running from his nose and mouth and wiped as much as he could with his sleeve. "I'm not the only one at fault here, your beloved wife never turned away she pursued me as much I her!" He said then gulped as he heard that the king already knew of his indiscretions.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Anne had a free moment. She decided to go through to the garden. She took the embroidery, because she wanted to sit on the bench and embroider. She knew that in the garden won't be disturbed ... but she want met with a nice person, because she would want talk with someone. Sometimes she missed the company of other people.
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:46 am

Lady Jane decided to go for a walk alone in the gardens. She needed some time to clear her head. She would be married soon and she was afraid. George was handsome enough, but she did not know if he would love her. She did not know if he was kind. Her heart was beating so fast as she walked out there. She glanced around. It was a little chilly, but her cape, hat, and muffs kept her warm. She was deep in thought. She had no idea someone was there.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Garden   Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Anne sat and focused on embroidery. Today she had a really bad day, because even stitches were not accurate. She heard footsteps and saw Lady Jane. She looked very sad and confused. Anne stood up from the bench and greeted her. "Good afternoon Lady Jane."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden   

Back to top Go down

Garden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5