The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Princess Margaret's Tomb

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Princess Margaret's Tomb Empty
PostSubject: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:07 pm

"After the Funeral, Charles entered in Margaret's Tomb. He ordered to servants to leave him, and walked inside alone. He reached the coffin with slow steps and stared at her cold, pale face. She still looked beautiful. Death hadn't stole her beauty yet. He felt his eyes filled with tears and bit strongly his lips, closing his eyes"

Margaret...

Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:19 pm

After the funeral I proceeded to the tomb where the princess was laid to rest. I saw my brother leaning over the coffin with tears in his eyes. "Charles, can I do anything for you?" I asked as I looked down at Margaret. She had brought so much love into his life if only for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:33 pm

"Charles was looking at Margaret with wet eyes"

I'm sorry...I'm sorry, Margaret...

"He whispered. A tear fell down on his cheek. Suddenly he heard a voice next to him. He turned his head and smiled weakly, surprised"

Nora...

Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:43 pm

I realized he needed to left alone to say his final goodbye's. So I turned around and left the tomb.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:38 pm

"Charles watched his sister leaving silently. He turned to Margaret and couldn't refrain tears, this time"

It's my fault...I'm sorry...

"He felt tears running down on his cheek"

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:13 pm

"Charles touched softly her cold hand. Then, still with wet eyes, he kissed his own fingers, and put them softly on Margaret's cold lips"

I'm sorry...I'm sorry, Margaret. Rest in peace...

"He stared at her for a little while. It was hard to say her goodbye. He felt tears still running on his cheeks. Then he took a deep breath and left the Tomb with quick steps, without turning back"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 am

As I enter Princess Margaret's tomb I place my hand on the marble, I miss you very much, please could you look after my mother for me as I quietly speak, I wish I had got to know you better, as tears start to build I sign the cross before leaving
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:44 pm

"Charles decided to visit Margaret's tomb. He crossed as he saw her coffin. Suddenly he noticed he was not alone. Princess Cordelia was there. Surprised, he approached her slowly"

Your Highness...

"He bowed"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:27 pm

as i see Charles i curtsy your grace, as my eyes are still red
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:32 pm

"Charles looked at Cordela and showed her a weak smile"

Your Highness...I'm surprised finding you here. Do you...come to visit your aunt often?

"He asked whispering, staring at Margaret's coffin"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:37 pm

i look behind me at the tomb no this was the first time, i was scared coming here but since i been ill i seen things differently now and i was asking my aunt if she could look after my mother for me as i wipe my eyes
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:50 pm

"Charles frowened a bit after her words"

Have you been sick? Oh...I didn't now that. Hope everything is alright, now. Unluckily, Margaret's illness brought her to death. But I never stopped loving her...

"He added still whispering"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:54 pm

i am well now my father is still worried about me as i touch his arm you know i am here if you need anyone to talk to, i know what it is too lose someone so close to you, but you must know she will always be with you
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:48 pm

"Chales glanced at her hand on his arm and nodded with a weak smile"

Thank you, Your Highness. I appreciate that. But you surely heard I'm going to marry again...

"His smile became warmer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:54 pm

no i have not well congratulations, i been ill a while i have missed few things at court. as i move my hand and smile at him i wish you both happiness, i should leave you to it so you can spend sometime here, unless you wish for me to stay
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:01 pm

"Charles smiled kindly while shooking his head"

Oh no...you can stay, my lady. And thank you for your congratulations. I really hope of being a good husband, this time...

"He whispered, glancing meaningfully at coffin"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Smiles am sure you did your best the first time but thing can only improve, I can not even think about who my father would pick for me, was you two scared when you married in secret. A few people have told me I should marry Lancelot in secret but I can not hurt my father.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:12 pm

"Charles frowned again and couldn't avoid to smile"

Do you love someone...secretely, my lady? Oh...you are in the same situation I was into years ago, then. But it was my fault. I suggested her to marry me secretely. I...I suggest you not to make the same mistake...

"He added, winking friendly at her"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:18 pm

yes, I love someone very much. The thing is you are a duke he is a soldier, he taken my heart. I will not marry him in secret as I could not look father in the eyes again. I can only dream that I maybe with him one day but that is all I can do. smiles weakly
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:54 pm

"Charles took a deep breath, keeping his arms behind his back"

Well...I don't think the King will allow you to marry a soldier. But he is in love too, actually. So...who knows? Maybe one day he will accept that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Smiles maybe, am please to see both you and him happy
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:57 pm

"He nodded and turned towards coffin again"

I hope that too, my lady...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:59 pm

if happiness and love is thrown at you, you should take the charge on it and have it until it goes as you can never get it back, how are your children?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:15 pm

"Charles nodded again and showed her a warm smile"

They are very well, thank you. The Duchess of Buckingham just gave birth my last daughter. I named her Margaret...

"He added, looking at Margaret's coffin"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Tomb   Princess Margaret's Tomb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Margaret's Tomb
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next