HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Stream to the Thames

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

Stream to the Thames - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:12 am

"Rover! Rover come here," he shouted. The large black and white pointer dog ran across the field, and stopped as he noticed a woman lying down. "DON'T YOU DARE," Tam shouted. With that the animal licked the woman's face, and barked. Tam ran to the two, and looked at her. "I am so, so sorry, my lady," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:22 pm

As I find a stream I decide to walk along it finding a quiet spot I sit and cry
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:05 am

Jane was wandering around the grounds and found herself among stream near the Thames. As she walked she the sound of the water soothed her thoughts. She looked up to the clear sky asking God to wisk away her worries and to grant her perseverance through this next step in her young life.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Anne was walking with her ladies in St. James's Park. The weather was warm and sunny. It was suited for walking.
Anne saw a lady was walking too. She approached her

"My Lady?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:39 am

While lost in her thoughts Jane heard a woman's voice, she turned and saw it to the lady Anne Boleyn. She curtsied deeply. "Lady Anne, how do you fare this day?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Anne looked at Jane and she smiled

"I'm very well Lady Jane. What are you doing here, alone?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:10 am

Somehow Anne intimidated Jane and she felt nervous speaking to her.
"Well I wanted to clear my thoughts and of course enjoy this beautiful day" she said in a low but kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:05 pm

I walk out to a stream to clear my head. My life is still a mess but slowly improving. I sit down by the water with a few of my ladies and we throw little pebbles into the pond...
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:42 pm

I walk aimlessly: my mind filled with my betrothed...would we be happy? Would we have children? The questions swirled around my head but I knew one thing for certain: Francis had taken root in my heart! Thinking of him made my heart beat a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:09 pm

I wanted to clear my head, and my secret place yet very beautiful was this one. This place made me dream somehow, made me be in a different world..."Ahhh, life"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:30 pm

That night Alfonsina wanted to go out and think a little. She took something on her for not to be cold. She decided to go somewhere near the water. It was a little chilly but not cold. There were a lot of stars in the sky. She smiled herself as she arrived. Then she saw someone near the stream. First she didn't recognize him but as she came closer she saw it was Anthony. It has been ages since Alfonsina saw him last. Her heart started to beat faster but she knew that it was because of their past. She smiled and started to talk.

"Anthony?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:48 pm

The voice, the soft voice, I have heard it before, I turned and, and there it was a woman figure, elegantly coming closer to me, am I seeing a faerie, a goddess, am I dreaming, I saw Alfonsina... The woman that always was in my mind, in my thoughts, I immediately stood up, my blood started to rush through my vines, "My Lady" I bowed
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:55 pm

She smiled warmly and she bowed him , too.

"It has been a very long time sinc I saw you last. How have you been?"

She asked with a soft voice of her. She realized that Anthony was still the same. Those deep eyes and that charming smile.

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:12 pm

"Yes...Yes my Lady" lowering my head ashamed I continued "It has been too long" only God knew how much I miss her, how much I love her, I punished my self, I punished her for being good to me, I have done to many mistakes, just because I was stubborn, and she is still good to me, I don't deserve this, then I felt in my knees "I am sorry, I am sorry Alfonsina, I have been your destruction, I was selfish, how can you still be good to me"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:11 am

Aftr Anthony knelt on his knees , Alfonsina got surprised. For a second she didn't know what to do. But then , she knelt in front of him too. She smiled and took his face inside of her hands. She looked at his eyes , she could see he was telling the truth. He was sad because of the things he did.

"Because I loved you once , Anthony. I carried your son inside of me. Because I had a really happy time with you. I can't forget all of them. Yes , you destroyed me with the thing you've done. But I got better. That's why I am good to you and I'll always be."

Then she continued but she took her hands from his face.

"Let's sit here and talk a little."

She sat down and waited him to do the same thing.

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:16 pm

I sit next to her, looking at her I continue: "I a...I am married Alfonsina" I put one of my hand in my face and dragging a hand through my hair, "ahhhh" "I wasted my emotions, when I knew where I had to be" I sigh "I want to give you the world, Alfonsina, but I’m not going to touch you - not until... you tell me so" I say it darkly.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:02 pm

She smiled.

"I know you are married.."

She sighed deeply after his words.

"I am never going to tell you such thing , Anthony.. Even if I desire you somehow. It's what you said.. You are married. How are the things with your wife?"

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:50 pm

I felt a relief when she said she knew about my marriage, well my marriage is not what it makes me happy, but this is the last thing Alfonsina need to hear, so I changes the topic "Do you remember going swimming into cold waters, God that was fun, come I grab her hand lets have some fun, shall we"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:18 am

She giggled after his offer and nodded. She held his hand.

"Let's have fun , then!"

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:10 am

I started undressing my self, first my shirt then my then my pants, "Come, get undressed, or do you want to be soaking wet" my lips hint at a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:45 am

She giggled again and started to get undressed.

"I am ready. Let's get wet."

She smiled and started to walk towards to the lake.

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:50 pm

As we got in the very cold water, I grabbed her in the belly and close her in to me, I felt her warm body, her smooth back near to my chest I felt love for her, the things I want to do to her, my blood started to rush through my vines each time I heard her heart beat, my right hand went up her neck as the other one was still holding her, me closing my lips to her neck but I don't kiss her I smell her, going up to her ear I whisper "Are you afraid to go under the water" then I leave her, and I went down under the water.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:07 pm

As he held her belly , she felt all the blood in her body went to her cheek. Were they that happy when thy were together? Alfonsina thought a little. She decided to answer yes to this question. Then , why did Anthony leave her? Later , Alfonsina smiled and cleared away these thoughts from her mind. After Anthony went down under the water , Alfonsina giggled and she did the same. Water was so clear that she could see him clearly.

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:17 pm

I take her hand and we swim together

and then in the moment when we both wanted air, I came closer to her

Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:07 am

After those years , their lips connected again. Alfonsina couldn't be sure what to feel. She just left herself to the moment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stream to the Thames
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: St. James's Park-
Jump to: