The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Stream to the Thames

Go down 
+7
Francesca Benedetti
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Jenny Howard
Jane Bassett
Alfonsina Garcia
Edward Craven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Stream to the Thames - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:10 pm

She smiled after his passionate kiss and nodded.

"Okay then Anthony.. I am looking forward to it."

Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Elizabeth had decided to take a break from court for a few hours and took a walk to a gentle stream which ran into the Thames. The day was chilly but in the sun it was warm, so she paused by a small bench and sat down, running my hands through my loose hair.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 5:09 pm

The day was quite chilly but the sun cast a warming glow over everything. It was a pleasant day for a walk, and as I did I came across a young woman I thought familiar. "Lady Elizabeth... Patmore, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:05 pm

Glancing up upon hearing a voice address her, Elizabeth held her hand above her brow to shield her eyes from the sun. As she did she saw a familiar face and grinned happily. She replied playfully, "And I think you a Seymour...Edward was it?"

She then stood and laughed, flipping her golden hair away from her face "It has been a very long while, Edward. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:27 pm

"I'm very well, thank you. And yourself? Enjoying this fine day?" I glanced around at the trees, the ever-flowing river.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Patmore
Countess of Oxfordshire
Elizabeth Patmore

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:20 am

She grinned, pleasantly and bright, "Very well and enjoying the day all the more now for you company."

She began to walk along the river beside him, "Are you staying at court now?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 10:25 pm

The frosted grass crunched beneath my feet with every step. The icy crystals covered everything: casting a dreamlike effect upon the world. Wrapped up in my furs and with my cloak draped around me, I was cocooned against the winter winds in a swathe of soft fur and warm brocade. Most of the court had joined Henry in France: others had returned to their estates and homes but some had stayed: remaining at Whitehall as I did. With neither Henry or my sister present, I was the highest ranking member of the royal family at court: despite the fact we had a Queen and Princess of Wales... Which was distressing to me. The estrangement between my brother and his Spanish wife seemed to great to be healed. His heart was set upon the Lady Anne: much to the detriment of my niece. I stop for a moment: taking in the break taking view of the stream and woods that I found myself in. It was beautiful... Just as the forests around Poissy had been in the winter: a world of snow and ice. Part of me had desired to join my brother in France: to be with my family and in the nation I spent my childhood in. Adjusting my furs and cloak, I continue on and as I think of Henry: wondering about his words and their meaning. He wished to talk of my future. And what would my future hold. Having reverted to my title of birth, I was once again Princess Katherine. It felt as though I was stepping back to step forward. Sighing, I strolled gracefully along the stream, lost in my thoughts and dreaming of the reunion with those I loved best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stream to the Thames
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4