The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Maze

Go down 
+11
Jane Parker
Anthony Knivert
Henry Percy
Olympe de Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
Elizabeth Howard
Emilie De Fontanay
Charles Brandon
Mary Rose Tudor
Nan Saville
Edward Craven
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

Royal Maze - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Well my lady tis quite a pleasure to meet you. I lean down and smile at her young daughter who she says is Olympe....Hello there little one a pleasure to meet you as well as you are as pretty as the rising sun I must say. Oh french you say? I have had many a good time in your native country my lady. I must say I am impressed with His Majesties courts as I have been welcomed in such a friendly manner by many here. I would some time like to get away from the palace and experience more of the countryside of England as I am indeed a child of nature. Do you know of many places someon may go for a ride?
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:09 pm

As he look at her, Olympe come closer to him, smiling and tell him, having hear that he is a king.

Hello, your majesty, you are quite pretty too !

Emilie smile to him and listen attentively as he evocate his experience in France.

Oh you know a bit of my birth country then ? did you go there in journey ? I have never go in Italy, I know only France, England and also Portugal but only a few, but what I heard of this country had always made me feel the envy to take a journey up there ... especially Florence, at french court, I have discover in books about the great painters and artists of this city and get true passion for it !

She nodd, smiling as he talk about his feel of England.

I understand you, most people, especially at court are very welcoming and friendly here, it's mostly why I have fall in love with this country and decide to stay and make my life here, I love my birth country too, but, even if it seem weird, it's here that I feel at home !

She nodd again, her eyes shining.

You have got an excellent idea, countryside is also very beautiful and worth to take a journey there, myself I have acquire a castle and a domain in the countryside and I love the life there, even if Itake regulary journeys here for keep the link with my friends and encounter new people.

Charmed by his taste for nature that is rather rare among court people she reflect to his question.

If you mean the countryside close to the palace, I don't know, I did know well around whitehall palace when the court was there, while my first years at court, I did ride horse nearly everyday at the period and had discover this way every corner of the countryside around ... but I hadn't practice it here around this palace, only in the countryside around my own castle .

She smile and add.

About countryside in the whole country, as I said I know the one near to Whitehall palace as around my own castle, at Eastnor and there is wonderful countryside areas around both of them. Anyway if you decide to take a ride no too far, I would like to join if you allow me, since I hadn't ride horse since a long time.

Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:22 pm

I smile and laugh at little Olympe as she exclaims my attractiveness. I pat her on the head and smile also bowing to her Why thank you my fair lady for such a compliment. I listen to this lovely young lady speak of France, and Italy as well as riding.....
Well my mother sent me to study abroad for awhile because I was quite a handful for her in my teenage years. So she sent me off with my own entourage who's only duty was to keep me in line. It angered me at first, but I eventually came to see it as a blessing as these men remain my very close friends and member of my royal council.
I studied a little in Paris as well as different other places in France, Bovaria, and Greece. Only when my father had taken ill did I return to Italy...You should visit as it is the most wonderful country in the world and I miss it terribly. Dare I say a little time there and you may have yet another adopted country my lady.
I wink at her in a kidding manner and smile.
Anytime you would care to visit I would be more than happy to have you as a guest wether it be in Milan, or Florence, or perhaps Rome. Venice also is quite a place to visit as well. I would very much enjoy going for a ride and having you accompany me as I feel that I have been cooped up inside for far too long. If My lady knows the way to the stables perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Emilie laugh, stroke her daughter's silky curls and tell him.

Don't take my daughter's words too seriously, she is a charmer and know how to get people's love !

She listen to him attentively, chuckle when he tell her about the reason for which he has been send for study in another country and the duty of the people that did accompagny him, thinking tha he is a really unusal and nice man.

IWow indeed you have go in many many countries, I would like to hear about each of them since you must have many passionating things to tell about them !

She giggle as he wink to her in a kidding way.

I doubt that it could remplace England in my heart, because it's here I feel at home, but I am sure that I would adore it !

She smile warmly at his answer.

Thank you, I would be delighted to visit you in Italy some day, it's would certainly be a wonderful journey. Venice ... yes I hear about it, I would like to discover it too.

She reflect and tell him about her own life road.

Me, it's my father, the late king of france, Louis XII, who have send me in England when I was only 15 years old, for give me the chance to know court life, introduce me in high society, improve my education and increase my chances to makeo a good marriage ... and since I am a illegitime daughter, he couldn't had decently take me at his own court, especially not as maid of honor for his wife ! .

She sigh.

He hadn't really asked for my opinion and I wasn't happy to go and once at english court, at first times, I was very shy and rather sad, I have cry often especially at night, alone in this unknow bedroom far from the castle where I grew up ... I was still a child at time ... but I have get used to it fastly and fell in love with this country and I have fastly integrate and made a full of friends.

She smile happily.

Then why not ?, I would be happy to ride horse again, in the countryside because me too I am tired of staying indoor all the time and it's would be nice to ride together.

She reflect and try to recall if she have yet percieve the stables, then shake her head.

I am sorry, I really don't see where the stables are, but we could appoint a rendez-vous somewhere, in our riding outfit and look for the stables together, we will surely find them ! there, we will select our horses and start the stroll ...

She ask him shyly.

Would it please you ?

OOC : There isn't stables nor really a place that seem situable for ride horse, but I can create it, tomorrow, I will have the time for do it, what do you think about it ?
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:58 am

Well your daughter is very good at charming people indeed.....I listen to her speak of her father and being sent to England. I sigh realizing that is what usually happened with illegitimate children. Well I am sorry to hear of your fathers actions and for growing up so far away from your family and in a foreign land. However it seems to have done you very well as it seems you have created quite a life here for yourself and you do have a beautiful daughter as well.....Venice is quite a place as you are surrounded by water and romance is in the air everywhere...I go there often to escape the dullness of court....My council frowns down upon me not taking a wife or arranging a marriage that will benefit Italy. I feel when the day comes and the time is right I shall marry, and shall marry someone for who I love not for anything else. I do long to have children however...Well we can meet somewhere if you like as I would rather enjoy a ride along with you and learn more about you that is if that would please you my lady...

(OOC: Thats cool whichever you wanna do I usually create like etc: English countryside or something of that nature if you actually want a place to ride, or as before we could just meet somewhere. Doesnt matter to me Wink )
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:49 pm

While Olympe gambol around them, Emilie is a bit surprised by his answer about her father, because herself had never resent her father for his decision, even if it have take time for her to appreciate it, she then smile as he tell that it have done her very well.

Oh you know, I have never resent my father for it, in fact in doing so, he wanted to give me a chance chance to have a fate different of most of royal bastards girls that resume to either be send to a nunnery for become a nun, weither they have vocation or not, or either some arranged marriage, wether they are willing or not then only give birth to children, rise them and care of their household ... Even if it has been hard at times, it have done me very well, I am very happy of my life here and have a wonderful daughter, so I am thankful to my father for having take this deicison for my future.

She feel intrigued and charmed as he describe her Venice, thinking that a city of this kind would please her very much.

You give me the envy to discover this city, I hope to can go there some day, I am sure it's would please me.

She giggle, the air amused as he tell her about his concil's reaction to the fact he is still unmarried.

I guess that it musn't always be simple to be a king and especially about marriages since for most of the princes, they are arranged early in their life, sometimes even while they are only babies, you are lucky to have escape it ! at your age you are free to decide about it. By the way, can
i ask avout your age ?

She feel admirative and amazed as he tell her about his marriage vision.

And I agree totally with your vision of marriage, it had always been mine too, marriage of love, in spite of what people did tell me. I wish you to can find your soulmate, get married and have many healthy children.

Thinking to her own situation rather unusual and she know that it could be considered by zealot people as immoral, she blush slighty and tell him.

am not married either, even if I have a child ... I didn't at all imagine to be in this situation a day ... but I had a very harsh period when I was younger and made stupidities for forget the immense heartache I was having ... my daughter's arrival made me gain maturity and find again reason, happiness and bring a sense to my life.

She smile.

Fortunately my friends don't hold it against me at all, I don't really care of what other people can think, and since I am respected and loved by most of court people, they don't dare to do remarks to me ... and it's perfect for me like that !

She giggle, then reflect to his proposition and answer him with enthousiasm.

Yes of course, it's would please me, your majesty, I would like to get to know you better and I would be happy to do a long stroll by riding horse in the countryside.

Then as her Olympe bound around them playfully, she can't resist, saize her and lift her up playfully, the little girl burst in laugh.

OOC I think that it's would be better if we actually ride horses in the countryside, so I am going to create a countryside around the royal palace or a forest, personnally I do love forests very much and also a stable near to the palace, so it will look more realist. Smile flower

Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Well then your father did indeed have the right idea in sending you to England. I know of a girl that my father fathered with a lady in waiting and she was shipped off to greece because my mother would not stand to have her around. This is the reason I thought you may have been sent away.
Forgive me for thinking this my lady. Yes Venice.....going there does make me want to experience love and romance as they say Paris is the city for lovers, however I feel they have it wrong.
I think it is Venice. Speaking of arranged marriages i was in a few in my teenage years, however not wishing this for my future i did mischievous things that caused the arrangements to fall apart hence my mother sending me to study abroad. I know that i brought disgrace on my family for the immature things I did, however I did not care as I refused to enter into an arranged marriage. I
am 28 years of age my lady. I appreciate your kind words my lady as I do hope that you have more children and that you find a man that will love you and take care of you and your children. Yes I was going to ask of your daughter, however I felt that would be a little inappropriate of me.
We all deal with heartache in different ways as I have. As i told you before I made it a point that my reputation for womanizing was well known to the womens fathers I was arranged to marry. I was young and foolish, a rather spoiled prince who would drink to his hearts content and lay with a different woman each night....However I have matured greatly from all of this and come out a stronger person.
You are very right as the ones closes to you are the ones that matter and what they think. You do have quite a beautiful little girl as she is lucky to have a strong mother such as you. I do look forward to our ride as well and am pleased to spen a little more time with you.
I smile and watch as she takes Olympe up into her arms and the little girl laughs... I look out and enjoy the beauty of the gardens that surround us.

OOC: Sounds good to me king
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Emilie smile to him warmly.

I understand that you have think so, don't worry I have yet forget it ! it was rude indeed for this young girl, I has been luckier than her, my father did love me and my sister, because he sincerely loved our mother, he have always do the best for us, it's even thank to him that I has been able to acquire a castle while my pregnancy, for have a household of my own where to rise my daughter in good conditions, because he have let me a huge heritage. He is the man for whom I have the most respect and love.

Her face get a dreamy air as he talk about Venice.

Love, romance, I have forget nearly the meaning of theses words, especially since my last rupture ... I think you has been right to do it, because it's thank to it that you aren"t taken in a arranged and maybe unhappy marriage and more important, you will be able to choice your wife, the woman who will share all your life and will be essential to your future happiness.

She smile softly.

Oh, you are still a young man, myself I will soon reach my twentieth year.

She giggle.

My children ? I have only this one ! and it's enough for now !

She giggle again, then become more serious.

But I would certainly be happy to have a another children, if I encounter my soulmate and get married in the future ... Yes it's delicate matter, generally, it's me who aboard the topic, when I feel enough comfortable with someone and feel that it's a open-minded person, like you are ...

She hesitate to tell more, but she feel strangely comfortable and confident in his compagny and it give her the envy to talk and confide.

Her father has been my first love and the only man I had ever really love, I sincerely wanted to marry him, but he was promised to another woman whom he don't love, since even before we had encounter ... we had a eventhful and long lasting love story, with two ruptures and a long period of separation, Olympe has been concieved accidentally, when we did reconciliate, many months after our first rupture ...

She smile and nodd.

Most of princes act like that while their young years and some even continue after, while they get old, you, at last, you have get mature and change. I couldn't judge you since I has had a shallow affair with a pervert , for try to consolate of the painful rupture with my first love, and it have only cause me shame and pains without bringing me anything.

She sigh and add.

Now I am not at all the same person than then and I wouldn't do it anymore ever, because I have gain maturity and I am a mother now and it change everything, I am a stronger person too now.

She smile softly to him and answer him.

I know, she is wonderful and her birth is the better thing that happened in my life ... I look forward ride with you too, your majesty, I am sure that it will be very pleasant and I wish to spend more time with you too.

She reflect and smile, her face lighten up as she recall of what she heard of the countryside around the palace.

Eh, now I recall ... I know precisely where we could go for a horse riding ! I hadn't go there by myself but a friend told me about it, she said that there is a beautiful forest near to the royal palace, she have well describe the area where it is and I think that I could find it, because it's near of the road that my carriage take for make the travel between my castle at Eastor and here ! Would you like us for go to ride up there ?

She put Olympe on the floor again, the little start to bound around again under her loving glance, then she turn again to the king.

OOC : it's done, I have create the stables in the same area as the maze where we are and a forest at main palace's area, I hope it please you.
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Yes well this was very good of your father to do such things for you and I commend him for that. She tells me her age which suprises me for she has the beauty of youth yet the maturity of older age. Twenty you say? Interesting as you appear to be the most mature and yet carefree twenty year old I have met yet my lady.
She speaks to me openly which pleases me as I can see that she has a certain comfort level with me. I listen intently when she speaks of her first love and it pains me to see the distressed look upon her face when she speaks of the heartbreak and of her daughters conception her face brightens making me smile.
I find a strange comfort in her smile as well as in her beauty as she is but like a breath of fresh air. i then smile at her as I speak I have had truly been in love twice. The first when I was a young teenager I feel in love with a simple servants daughter.
She was my mothers favorite servant and me and her daughter used to play together when we were young children. Once we were teenagers we had a love story that lasted but a year and it was one of the most romantic and happiest times of my life thus far.
Once my mother found out about this she feared me to have feelings with this girl and possibly jeoporidizing my future. She and her mother were sent far away as i did not see them again. I fear this is what set me about on my wicked ways for a time was due to heartbreak.
The second time I fell for a Count's daughter who was visiting my fathers courts. This lasted for no more than a few months after I heard rumors of her being quite promiscuous and that she was not in love with me it then ended. I have not loved only lusted since that time, but I do hold out hope that love shall find me once again.
She speaks of an area for us to ride and I smile and nod. I glance up the hill and see servants moving horses around in which could be where the stable is located. That sounds very pleasing my lady as I believe the stables may be this way.....Shall we go there now?
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Emilie smile in hearing his answer about her age.

It's funny what you say, because myself, I feel older than I am, I don't feel like others girls of my age, it's probably because, since the moment where I had been send to english court, I have live many many things became a mother when I was only 17 years and a half old, so it have make me mature a lot, maybe too early.

She listen to him attentively to the two loves stories he had, this guenine puppy love with a servent's daughter that has been broken by his family , she looking deep in his eyes, a soft air on her face.

It's a shame, your love with this girl was a beautiful one, but when you are noble and fall in love with a poor commoner, your family will do everything for break your couple, prevent you from even thinking to marry her and at the contrary they can push you to marry with a noble and rich person even is she don't love you.

She frown, a compassionate air on his face as he talk about this other woman who wasn't sincere to him, it's recall her of this pervert man who had take a huge emprise on her and who did manipulate her in pretending to love her while he wasn't sincere.

I am very sad for you for had live this betraying, I can understand what you felt very easely, because it's a bit what I have live with this pervert man that I had just evocate, when I have encounter him, I was still very sad from my rupture, I needed love and attention and I think that he have perfectly feel it and use it for his lusts ...

She blush in recalling how naive, stupid and without respect for herself she acted.

I has been stupid, I have give him what he wanted of me in the hope that he would give me the love that I needed but I have realize that sex was the only thing that did interest him and that he didn't sincerely loved me. He did disappear of court regulary, didn't gave any news, then he did come back months later, and I has been enough stupid for accept him back twice times, the last one, I have realize that he was only a pervert that hadn't any love nor even respect for me, that myself I had never really love him either and I have decide to never accept to see him again ever .

She blush again while looking in his eyes as she realize how personal is what she had just tell him, but she decide to continue about this topic.

After him, I have decide to never let any man treat me like that and the two men that have court me after has been perfectly respectuous and it have remain to flirt stage, the first one hadn't real passion for me, so I end by have leave him ... The second one at the contrary seemed to have passion for me and would had like to get more, but he have leave the court for a long time and the passion have fastly disappear and I have realize that it has been only a crush.

She reflect, wondering why she tell him all this, though she continue.

At the same period, I have get back together with my daughter's father who was also my first love, we have live together as a family in secret, for seven months, he did go at court for assure his duties, then came back in my castle with me and my daughter, we had a secret but very stable relationship, it has been very happy and sweet period ... then,he have send me a letter of rupture and disappear of my life, suddenly.

She shrugg, the, she smile in looking in his eyes and add.

Well, it's all what there is to tell about my love life ... Me too, I still have hope to can find again real love some day and to marry and have children ... But anyway I am happy in my life like it is now.

She follow his glance and see men moving horses around and guess that stables must be up there, she smile happily and nodd.

Why not ? good idea.

She turn to her daughter who gambol around near to a tree and add.

But I have to give my daughter to her nanny, so we can give rendez-vous at the stables in half an hour, so I will have the time to find Chandra and leave Olympe in her care, then join you there ... what do you think of it ?

Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:43 am

Yes well would it be too bold of me to say that you do have many qualitites that any man would desire. Your, young, beautiful, full of life, mature, as well as a very good natured and generous person. It does sadden me to hear of your unfortunate romances. I wish I could comfort you more and say that I understand what you are going through, but I do not. i have not had my heart broken as you especially by your own childs father. He is sadly mistaken and obviously did not realize what he had. He had what any man desires a young beautiful loving woman and a beautiful and healthy young child living in a most desired place.

I realize some of the things i have said and look away a little shyly perhaps speaking my mind too much.

Forgive me my lady had I spoken too much of your beauty and such things as I do not wish to simply try and use you for intimacy or anything of that nature I am just stating the things I see and feel. I do hope my lady is not offended by my words. I am sure that you shall meet wuite a man that will make you a good life and take you as his own, as his wife and take care of you, your darling daughter and the children you have afterwards. This is my wish for you for I feel there is no one I have met yet that deserves it more than you my lady.

She speaks to me off dropping her daughter with the nanny. Yes my lady this is a fine idea as I shall meet you at the stables and make sure both of our horses are saddled and ready for a ride as I do look forward to it. I smile at her warmly. I am looking forward to spending some time alone with this young woman getting to know her better.I then walk up towards the stables.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Emilie smile radiantly and blush as he made all theses compliments to her, then giggle.

You are very kind, it's true in spite of all the gifts that god have give to me, I can say that I hadn't been lucky at all in my love life, I has been very happy with my daughter's faster, but it has been short happiness soon remplaced by long lasting hearthaches and the rest don't even worth to be evocated, I hope to be more lucky some day ...

She look in his eyes as he evocate in own love life.

Well, I think you had never been as passionately in love with your lovers as I has been with him, myself I must admit that I hadn't been sad when I have leave my two flirts and has been happy and relieved when this pervert man have disappear of my life definitely, I has been heartbroken only about the one I have really love.

She smile as he tell her that George has all what he could have desire, then reflect and answer him.

Well, from what he told, he did love us and have leave me because he thinked that his presence in my life wasn't good for me and our daughter because he can't marry me since he is forced by his father to marry this another woman and because himself and his whole family is involved in dangerously important things at court ... so he wanted me to be free for marry with another man who could become a father for Olympe and who could offer us a more stable and safe life ...

She sigh.

I don't know if it's true, I had always hardly understand what there was in this man's head ....

She giggle softly, amused, reassured and touched at the same time to see him so very respectuous as he apologize about what he told her that could seem too forward, shake her head and answer him softly.

Oh you have nothing to apologize about, you has been much respectuous and nice and told nothing that could have offend me ... you know after what I have live with this pervet man, if ever a man who only lust after me try to manipulate me with words that aren't sinceres, I will recongize it immediatly and send him away from me ... and I hadn't think one second since our conversation have began that your words aren't sincere and that you have bad intentions ... I can feel that you are a honest and respectuous man.

She smile to him softly.

I hope so too, for now I am happy as single, but I still hope to have a guenine love in the future and for sure if a man enter in my life, he will have to really love me, have passion for me but also serious intentions and the envy marry me and found a family with me and also to treat my Olympe as his own child ... and I wish you to find also the true love and can marry and found a family with a good woman.

She then nodd and answer him.

See you soon, your majesty.

She courtsey to him, take her daughter's hand in hers and leave the maze, walking toward the palace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:49 pm

walking near the maze not looking where i am walking manages to walk into the maze after finding a few dead ends and turning the wrong paths i find my self at the center of the maze i sit down by the fountain running my hand through the water thinking about everything that has happened the trial, my father, Royce and Mary. Starts to day dream about her Prince pretending he is in front of her gets up slowly and takes his had and pretends to dance with him, dreaming that he has brown hair, deep blue eyes, and he is tall, I am totally lost in my day dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:12 pm

walks into the maze as its a great place to think
Back to top Go down
Edward De Vere
Earl of Somerset
Edward De Vere

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Edward walked into the maze followed by his servant. It was a good day. A sunny one: something more than exceptional for the weather in England.
There were already some courtisans in there. He sighed and continued walked until he saw a little garden and stopped. He picked a beautiful Tudor rose up and started thinking...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:08 pm

hearing some people walking towards me as i hide behind a bush i see a man and his servant i watch from where i am before standing up i come from behind the bush and curtsy Sorry my lord i did not know any one else was here
Back to top Go down
Edward De Vere
Earl of Somerset
Edward De Vere

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Hearing a female voice, Edward and his servant turned back. With a sign of his hand, Edward dispenced his servant and, when he left, he bowed to the Lady in front of him.

"Please, do not apologize, my Lady. It should be me to do so. Actually I didn't notice you, otherwise I would have immediately introduced myself."

He approached her and kissed her hand.

"With your permission, I do it now. My names is Edward De Vere. I'm the Earl of Oxford. And you are...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 pm

as he dismisses his servant walks and takes my hand and kisses it i blush Am Duchess of Cornwall Guinevere Le Fay smiles
Back to top Go down
Edward De Vere
Earl of Somerset
Edward De Vere

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:42 pm

"A duchess..." Edward whispers with loud voice
"You are very young, my Lady. How long have you been at Court, if I may ask? Last time I came, I don't think to have seen you. Well... it was a long time ago..." Ihe giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:54 pm

i have only been at court for the past 6 months, i do not know if i seen you before. My father died so i believed it was time i come here to do something for the family. My lord how long you been at court, may i ask what brings you here
Back to top Go down
Edward De Vere
Earl of Somerset
Edward De Vere

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Edward smiled kindly.
"Of course it's the first time I see you..."
He looked behind her a moment and when it was time for him to speak, he looked again in her direction.
"I might be your father, My Lady" he laughed softly "I spent the most of my life at Court. I was a child when my father first breng me here. I used to like the Court's life, but when I married things changed. My wife prefered a quite life and she was not a strong woman. She was kind, really, a real Lady, but she didn't have a good health. So, I lived in Oxford with my wife since some weeks ago. She died. And.. well, I had to change air. That's because I'm back to Court" he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:07 pm

i am sorry to hear of your wife's death, i know how hard it is to lose someone so close my father died when i was younger leaving me and my sister in care of others shall we sit i try not to talk with others from court as the wrong word can do so much damage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Maze
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9