The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Docks

Go down 
+11
Madeline De Fontanay
Guinevere D'Amboise
Joan Fitzgerald
Francis Bryan
Charles Brandon
Elena Salvatore
Noelle Hoffman
Thomas Seymour
Pierre Du Bois
Alfonsina Garcia
Edward Craven
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Her eyes became heavy as he touch her breasts her eyes following him a part of her knew he didn't see her the way she wanted and that would have to change she was alot tougher and stronger when it came to love shenanigans
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:18 pm

I took a walk down to the docks in the morning, heavy cloak draped over my shoulders and a small loaf of bread wrapped up in some cloth.

I perched on the waters edge and tore off a piece of bread for myself - the water was dark and inviting, if only it had been summer.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:03 pm

Thomas walked down to the docks to greet a new duchess that was supposed to be arriving at court. The fog was thick and he couldn't see much until he saw a beautiful woman standing near a large vessel. He assumed this was the new duchess, and with the fog so thick he couldn't see if her ladies or her clothes too well. "Your grace, welcome to Whitehall. Upon his gracious majesty, may I be the one to grant you leisure here." He bowed before her and just as was looking up he saw he had made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:39 pm

I glanced up as I am addressed as 'your grace', I grinned,"That is a first...I usually reply to Gwen."

I stood up and brushed myself down, smiling at the handsome man],"If I had just arrived then I would be glad that you were my guide, Sir...?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:05 pm

Tom realised his mistake and chuckled at her words. "My lady please forgive my mistake, Thomas Seymour at your service" He said with a bow and saw how she was undoubtedly beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:07 pm

I laughed and dipped into a shallow curtsey,"I'm Gwen - I hope I'm not too much of a disappointment...from what you were expecting."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:01 am

Thomas looked at her and admired her beauty; the way her her long locks of blond her covered her face and bounced every time she moved her head, and although her clothing said she was of a lower status, Tom still was intrigued by her. "It's a pleasure to meet Gwen. Is it just Gwen or do not have a status here at court?" He said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:08 am

She chuckled,"Well my full name is Guinevere D'Amboise - rather a mouthful - and I'm a nurse nurse but that is hardly a title...so no, I have no title nor status."

She glanced with a smile to the sea and then him again, he had such curious blue eyes,"...I assume you have a title, Thomas."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:25 am

The waves began to crash up against dock, each wave was like a thud in his head. Thomas looked to the girl and gave her a half smile "Well I do hope if i'm ill you shall care for me." He said in a flirtatious tone.
"I do have a title however, I don't think it will any justice at this point, unless you care to know."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:22 am

She laughed and stepped away from the docks, a little closer to him as the sea churned,"I absolutely insist that if you fall ill -gods forbid- you should come to me. I hope you are not ill disposed presently?. "

She then glanced up to meet his eyes, tucking her hair away from her face,"No I doubt your title would be very well appreciated with me. Thomas is all the title I require."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:49 am

She was the most beautiful nurse he had ever seen. "If I do ever become ill I shall hope I have a kind nurse, as yourself to care for me." He said and lightly kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:15 am

I chuckled - what theatrics,"I am glad you are well. If you were ill that kiss on my hand would have transmitted some foul illness and I should never forgive you,"I joked.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:34 am

Thomas was enjoying his time with this new lady, she was different from all the rest; perhaps because there could be nothing beyond the flirtation, however he thought he would keep her around. "Tell me lady Gwen how does a female get into a profession where there are mostly men, do many people trust you?" he asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:54 am

I laughed, the rising sun touching my face as I did,"Hardly any. I'm pagan so even less."

I glanced to him, was it he who made me warm or the sun? I cleared my throat and smiled lightly,"But..I am good at my profession so I have loyal patients."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:45 am

When she mentioned she was pagan, Thomas tried not to steer away knowing somewhat of their practices. "My lady Gwen, you don't have to be a Catholic to heal to sick, I prefer my physicians to know what they are doing rather than their religion. However, most are not like me I have an open mind . I rather not die of something that is very curable." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:57 pm

She noticed him flinch and she laughed heartily, touching his arm,"Oh Thomas, you needn't worry...I'm not the type of pagan who perform sacrifices. You are quite safe I can assure you."

She shrugged and retracted her hand - it tingled,"Perhaps I am a bit too honest."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:14 pm

"I think honesty is the way to anyone's heart...except in the political sense" He laughed. "I have never met anyone like you, lady Gwen and i'm quite enjoying myself." Thomas said although he knew he could never introduce her to any of his so-called friends at court without being judged.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:00 am

I smiled,"Happy to be of service - you too are good company indeed."

I cleared my throat a little - there was something curious and perplexing about him, especially his eyes. I felt as though I wished to take a step closer - even touch - but he seemed so very reserved. Perhaps I had been too honest - did he think me common and strange?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:27 am

It was getting late and the fog had cleared, although for some reason Thomas wasn't ready to say goodnight quite yet. "Well I suppose the duchess I was sent down here is late or the fates sent me here to meet you." he said wondering whose work was at hand here. The moon was full and it reflect off the water so beautifully, he had never thought to appreciate such small things in this world. "Tell me Gwen do you come from a long like of physicians?"
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:22 am

She smiled and joked,"Guilty. My father and grandfather were physicians and most of my mothers family were involved with physic in some way. All my family came from Sweden -I suppose that explains the religion - although it was my father who took us to France and then here..."

She noticed the darkening sky and reluctantly added,"Perhaps we should begin to walk back..."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:07 am

Thomas listened to every word she said without his mind wandering and thinking about lustful visions of her nude body. He didn't know what was happening to him, he glanced down at her perky breasts but the only desire he had was for Catherine. "Well I have never come across a Swed before, always wanted to travel there and see what they call the northern lights." He spoke to her as if he had known her his entire life and enjoyed that feeling. "Your right we should be getting back" He offered her his arm as they began walking back to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:50 pm

I smiled and wrapped my arm around his. I could feel his strength through his doublet,"It is very beautiful and unpolluted like here."

I quickly stole a glance to his eyes and then looked back at the ground again, smiling to myself.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:30 am

"Indeed, the mists of the docks give out a feeling of peaceful sanctuary" He said as he could feel her petite arm cradled in his. "Do you have a chamber or do you sleep with the rest of the servants?" Thomas asked, then realized how rude that was but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:25 am

I smiled a little as I look at the ground and replied with a joking tone,"No, I have my own room and everything."

I glanced up and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:41 am

Thomas laughed and placed his palm to his face "Forgive my rudeness, lady Gwen. Sometimes I speak before I think." He replied "Now, should I help you to your room?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Docks
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next