The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

riding through the woods

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

riding through the woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:39 am

Felicity laughed, her black hair now soaking from the water she moved to the side and lean't against the bank and looked up at the dark sky 'Things i would do, to have a life like this.' she said.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:14 pm

"A free life you mean" I say as I go next to her.

"The grass is always greener on the other side. Let's live in the moment, now." I grin as I slowly go in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Felicity was shocked a little but relieved when he leant in for a kiss, she leant forward and met his lips half way kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 am

Her lips are very soft and I enjoy kissing them. I let go before she does, and give her a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:04 am

Felicity looked up at him and smiled and she lean't back against against the bank slowly, keeping eye contact with him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:33 am

"Your eyes are jewels, Felicity. your skin is satin, your hair silk. Are you a woman or something created in a dream?"

I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:57 am

Felicity blushed and shook her head lightly 'I believe i am real my lord, i am nothing of a dream' she whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:45 pm

"I have to test this. To see if you are real, " I kiss her again, stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Felicity laughed a little before kissing him back softly but deepening the kiss slightly as it went on, and she moved placed her hands upon his chest.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:53 pm

"Hmm. your touch is real. Then God has created something from the elements of heaven." ~I smile back and admire her
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:56 pm

Felicity laughed a little more and she took a couple of shallow breaths 'I could say the same aboue you, My lord' she said 'You're touch drives me mad with desire' she added.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:02 pm

~I pull her close to me and trace her neck with my finger tips. "You do the same for me, I am lucky to hear you say that to me." I gaze into her eyes with a smoldering glance
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Felicity let out a gasp at how good his touch felt against her skin she looked at his fingers on her neck and took his hand and moved them to the laces of her corset.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:09 pm

~I untie her corset very slowly all the while looking her in the eyes. I caress her skin and at last remove her corset and gently touch her breasts
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Felicity let out a breathy gasp and she moved forward and kissed his lips lightly whilst moving her hand lower down his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:15 pm

I smile and moan a little as she touches me then I bend down to kiss her soft breasts
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Felicity let out a staggered breath and she ran her hand through his short hair looking down at him with lustfilled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:37 pm

~still kissing her breasts i reach down to caress her inner thighs with my finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Felicity's hips bucked into his hand and she forced her hand to go further down and unlace his breeches slowly, stroking him lightly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:48 am

~I give a sharp intake of breath as she touches me. Very slowly I reach more between her thighs and gently press a finger into her womanhood
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:52 am

Felicity let out a small moan and she lowered his breeches and took his manhood in her hand and started stroking it slowly, and gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:55 am

~I groan and push my finger deeper inside, and kiss her moving my tongue into her mouth
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 am

Felicity moaned into your mouth and moved her hips, making your fingers go deeper. She tightened her grip around your manhood, and started to move her hand up to the tip, and down.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:01 am

~my breath comes out in a hiss at her wonderful touch. She rubs me to the point where I can stand it no longer.

"Felicity.. I want you" I whisper as I touch the tiny sensitive part of her womanhood
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:03 am

Felicity bit her bottom lip and let out another moan and nodded 'As i, want you' she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

riding through the woods
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next