The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

riding through the woods

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

riding through the woods - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Felicity Beryl wrote:
Felicity laughed and she looked at him asif he was mad 'My friends already think i am mad, and they will think me even more insane' she said.

"Nothing wrong with being a little mad," I smirk. "I've a reputation for not going the same path as others. If not, I'd be one of the drones that goes about daily life as a person under a spell. You have already proved to me that not all women are the same."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Felicity blushed and laughed 'No...i think i am very different from other women, i mean..I carry a dagger about at all times, i go riding at night' she said.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:54 pm

~i nuzzle her neck as her words drive me mad.
"yes indeed you are one of a kind. Most of the women around here pretend to be meek and mild. I find the opposite to be even more satisfying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: riding through the woods   riding through the woods - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

riding through the woods
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4