The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+11
Christophe Sinclair
Angelique LaMarnier
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Jane Bassett
Francis of Austria
Audrey Tepes
Anne Brett
Alice More
Mary Boleyn
Arthur Bentley
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Rose Garden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Walking around the rose gardens which makes me think of Hever and my children I might go to visit them again
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Cesare went out to the gardens and he walked around and he sat down beside a bush. He watched the day go by as he played with a few pebbles that were near him. He had found out he now had two sons.. he took a deep breath and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:43 pm

I was waiting for my chambers to be prepared so I decided to take walk and get familiar with the grounds. My curiosity ended me up in the rose garden, I inhaled smelling the scent of the reaming roses that had bloomed before the autumn season. I stood next to a bush and dared to pick one and pricked my finger on a throne. "Ouch" I put my forefinger in my mouth to stop the bleeding and and looked at the bush as if it had done something really horrible to me.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:56 pm

The evening air was crisp and chilly Arthur was becoming bored of the customs of court he heard a young ladies voice and made my way over to her she was like sleeping beauty herself. Legend says that if you prick your finger you shall sleep until true love's kiss. Wrapping her finger up in a piece of silk her kissed her finger his eyes not leaving hers. He purred with delight
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:48 am

Focused on my injury I didn't hear the kind stranger that approached me. He wrapped my finger, and as I heard his words my head felt woozy and I fell into his arms. "OH my, i'm sorry" I said as the sight of blood always made me a bid dizzy. "Thank you kind sir for coming to my aid, although I don't think I shall sleep til true love's kiss." I said looking up at him finding him more handsome than any man i'd seen before. Was he my angel?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:38 am

Arthur picked her up in his arms holding her close to him he took in her pink rose bud lips even her nose was aadorable he wasn't going to make the mistake that he always did he was determined to treat her like a princess.Tis nothing my lady your light as a feather I am the duke of Westminster and who do I have the honor of holding in my arms. She was a rare beauty like a star at night. Now my lady where shall I take you I shall not try anything funny I have my dukedom honor to think of but I shall very much like to know you sleeping beauty.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:54 pm

I looked up at him and blushed as he spoke, I had never fathomed to meet such a charming man. I got to my feet and smoothed out my gown."A pleasure to meet you, your grace. My name is Amelia Atwell, Duchess of Wilshire." I said and bit the edge of my lip. "I really don't wish to go anywhere right now, I'd much rather stay here and get to know you." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Arthur took her hand and placed a kiss gently upon her rose scented hand his eyes not leaving her face A beautiful duchess I normally come across old duchesses what would you like to know I am an open book.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:00 pm

His lips on my hand made me quiver. I looked back up at up at him "I would like to know everything, starting with your first name." I said walked over to a near by bench directing him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Arthur sat with her on the bench his eyes taking in her beauty he noticed how the color of her features changed. My name is Arthur not to be mistaken with Arthur of Camelot. I dislike courting women for me it has to come naturally not forced.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:53 am

"It's nice to meet you Arthur" I said thinking that was such a wonderful name. "I feel the same, nothing should be forced, everything should come naturally." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:02 am

Arthur mused over her words Sadly my parents do not think the same if only you could see who they have tried to marry me of to you would laugh but please do tell me why are you still a free Angel floating above us men trying to figure us out
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:04 am

I giggled placing my hand over my mouth. "Well I like you, I have been paired with some ghastly men, and although I know it's not accustom to marry for love, I wish to fall in love with that special man... My father has given me an ultimatum; I find someone to marry by Christmastide or he will marry me off to my cousin Charles, whom I loathe." I spoke so freely and didn't know why, perhaps it was because he was making feel quite comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:10 pm

By Christmas tide? Hmm so you would have a Christmas wedding I gather it sounds very romantic for a lady. Arthur mused over this. I need to secure my dukedom by marriage seems we are in the same boat Amelia well we could start a courtship if you promise not to break my heart
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:59 am

I smiled and admired his honesty. "I-I would like that" he seemed like well enough gentleman, although I knew looks could be deceiving. "Only time will tell if we are compatible. Until then, I wish to know everything there is to know about you." I entwined my fingers with his as I held his hand and looked up at him with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Arthur took her hand iinterlocked with his fingers and placed a kiss upon it standing he stretched his legs getting to grips with holding a ladies hand it had been awhile. Let me see I suppose my first real love was when I was a child that was my mother. I was much more into fencing and running about with wooden swords . Arthur laughed at the recollection of his childhood memory.I've never really trusted women they have so many sides to them sometimes I wish I was a farmer with no money that would make finding love easier don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:28 am

I giggled at his words "If you were a farmer you would probably have to do endless amounts of hard labor with little pay. I prefer the life god has given me, and live it day to day." I smiled and gazed up into his dark brown eyes wondering what it would be like to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Sometimes it is just that little hard to find the right one. On that note Arthur stopped and pulled her to his waist removing a strand of her fine hair he passionately placed his lips to hers his hands cupping her rosy flushed cheeks. She smelt sweet and tasted even sweeter letting a moan pass his verys lips.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:08 am

As he leaned in I moved my hands to his hips and moved my lips along with his. Then pulling back I felt my heart beating like a drum "There's nothing like the first kiss" I smiled as I felt my cheeks turn hot again.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Arthur ran his fingers through her golden hairs pulling her closer to him again Do you our first kiss or just our first kiss. Smiling he looked her straight in the eyes lifting her chin up and kissing her again
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:44 pm

"Every kiss" I murmured as a soft moan left my lips. I was enjoying every kiss, every touch, I couldn't get enough. But I had to pull back before I let my inhibitions take over.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:49 am

Arthur held his hands out to her and looked a bit hurt they were getting along so well.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:49 am

"Forgive me Arthur." I said when I saw his face "It's taking every bone and muscle in my body to hold back from continuing on, I must keep my purity until marriage. I hope you understand?" I said and held his hands again.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Dorothy takes a walk in the Rose Garden to admire the roses while the sun is shining.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:45 am

Francis walked out into the rose garden and he admired the rose. His head hurt with everything that was going on at court and he simply needed fresh air. His gazed directed to a young and beautiful lady and he smiled "My Lady."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next