The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  Empty
PostSubject: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Anne join the room along the corridor and knock to the door.

Sybille ! are you here ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:31 am

I was brushing my hair when I heard knock on my door followed by the voice of my sister.I smiled and opened the door quickly ''Sister! Please come in'' I said happily as I hugged her gently.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Anne smile when Sybille open the door and hug her, she hug her back tight with tenderness, she feel so happy to have her back here after such a long absence, then she realease her slighty for look in her eyes and ask her .

I hope that I am not disturbing ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:37 pm

I smiled happily to her and shook my head softly ''Oh not at all,my dear sister! You are never disturbing me'' I said happily ''Please come in and take a sit'' I smiled,motioning towards the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Anne smile wider, looking at her with shining eyes, then she nodd and join the sofa, sat on it, waiting for Sybille joining her.

How are you, my dear ? did you have a good travel ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:07 pm

I sat down next to her,feeling happy to be again home with my sisters ''I am well and very happy to be home again.Yes It was very pleasant'' I replied,smiling slightly ''How are you my dear? '' I asked kindly
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Anne smile, taking her sister's arm in hers.

I am fine too, sister.

She grow serious and sigh.

Papa is arranging a marriage for me with a duke ... I have encounter him and I must tell that I am not pleased, I don't like him.

She pout as she recall of the boy whom she have encounter only once time, two years ago .
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:47 pm

I squeezed her hand gently ''Oh Anne! You surely expected it,you are now in the age for marriage'' I said,looking at her ''Why don't you like him?'' I asked curiously ''I didn't like my husband at first and look at me now I am so much happy with him '' I said trying to sound reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:38 pm

Anne sigh heavely.

Yes, of course, I did know that it's would happen, but I must tell that I didn't look forward for it at all and hoped that he would wait more long time before to arrange my marriage.

She reflect, recalling of when she have encounter the young duke.

I have encounter him because papa have invitate him and his father here and I must tell that he hadn't please me at all !

She shrug.

You are lucky and I am sincerely delighted for you, but I don't think it will be the same for me.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 pm

I nodded to her softly ''I know my sweet sister,but you know how it goes with arrange marriages sometimes they don't took place after all and maybe you will not marry duke after all'' I said with small smile ''Why he doesn't pleases you?'' I asked her curiously ''Oh Anne! Of course it will be same for you! You are very kind,beautiful and clever lady any man will be lucky to have you'' I said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Anne nodd, smile slighty as she hope that it's what will happen.

Yes, it's true, it's happen very often, being fianced don't always mean being married next, and honestly, I hope very much that it's what will happen for me.

She sigh.

He hadn't pay attention to me at all, nor even attempt to agreable at all, just polite, he even have hardly look at me ... know how shy I am with unknow people and I felt even more shy than usual, but I have attempt to exchange a few words, to be pleasant, but he hadn't really answer to it. And at a moment, in stage whisper, his father have ask him something like "how do you find your future wife ?", you know what he answered him ?

She fulminate, irked as she recall of it.

"She hadn't even got breaths ! she is too little ! you could have choice a true woman for me !" Who do he think to be ? he wasn't even taller than me back then ! he is a boor !

She sigh again.

I don't think so, especially if I marry him ! but thank you for trying to comfort me and give me back some hopes.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:46 pm

I nodded softly ''Maybe it will happened to you,but it isn't end of the world if not'' I listened her carefully as she spoke about her future husband ''Maybe he is shy as well Anne and maybe he don't like this as much as you do.You should not judged him so early,he will probably be better the next time when you see him' I laughed softly ''Oh Anne! He is a man,they usually think like that.But yes it is very rude of him to tell that in front of you.Don't lose hope maybe you will marry someone else or maybe in the end he proof himself to be better than you think '' I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Anne sigh heavely, her face and glance showing even better than words that she don't want this marriage for take place, then she shrugg.

He seem more idiot and ill-mannered than shy ! believe me a dinner with him has been enough for see perfectly who he is ! and I think that he is exactly what he seem to be !

She bouting again.

A man ?! he is just a boy !, he was only ten at the moment ! I am two years older than him ! and if reals man can think that, they do remain polite usually at last !

She shake her head, the air sceptical.

I don't believe that he can be better than I think, I just hope that this marriage will not take place !
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:54 pm

I shook my head at her, trying hard to look serious ''Anne you should not talk like that it is not lady like.Do you want me to speak with father?Maybe he would listen to me and find somebody else for you'' I asked trying to help ''Boy or man it wasn't politely for him to say that in front of you I agree.Maybe he will surprise you.Who knows?'' I said with small smile.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Anne blush and look down to her shoes, knowing that Sybillle is right that her way to talk isn't lady like, feeling shameful, because usually she is so reasonable, calm and mature and don't like to lost control like that.

It's true, I am sorry, I don't talk like that usually ... but I am so displeased about my potential future husband.

In listening Sybille's proposition, fear appear in her eyes that widen up, her face get slighty paler, she raise her head shake it.

No, no ... don't tell him, I don't think that he would listen to you and he would even worse get angry with me for having dare to tell that I am not happy with his choice ... it's a matter of alliance and money and my opinion or willing hadn't importance for anyone in this affair. Let's just hope that this fiancailles will be annulated.

She sigh heavely.

He probably have think that I hadn't hear since he whispered and the fact I could have hear it musn't matter for him at all anyway ...And sorry but I don't think he could surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:24 pm

I smiled to her and nodded ''Then I will not speak with him.i don't wish to get you in the trouble and you are right this is just matter of alliance and money,we are not impotent and our feelings about it.Only thing that we can do it is to hope that your betrothal will be annulated'' I said,feeling sad to see her so much unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Anne nodd, the air grave.

Thank you, it's better to don't tell him for sure, it's would be unuseful anyway. You are lucky to have a good husband with whom you seem really happy, it seem that I will not have that much chance ... so let's hope it will be annulated indeed.

Seeing that Sybille seem to get sad too, she try to smile and put her hand on her hand.

Let's enjoy together the freedom I still have for now and ... if ever this marriage end by take place unfortunately, I will try to find a space of freedom and then maybe I will be able to be happy, not in marriage but in this space of freedom ...

She sigh

At last, it's how I try to reassure me.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:03 am

I nodded,smiling softly ''Yes indeed I am very lucky to have a good husband.But you know at first I didn't like him but now I love him very much'' I said as I thought about John and how happy I am with him ''Yes you are right.Let us enjoy in time now when we are together after long time.and we will worry about your marriage when it take place and maybe even it will not.' I said with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 pm

She ask her with a curious air, intrigued.

Why didn't you like him at first ?

She nodd, preferring to forget about this potential marriage of which she don't want.

Yes, let's forget about this marriage thing, it will maybe not even happen indeed, just enjoy present time !

She hug Sybille tenderly and exlaim happily.

I am so happy that you are back and back for very long time, with you, all the family is reunited ! nobody miss anymore ! and we can spend very much time together !

Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:22 am

I smiled and replied to her ''At first we didn't get along and I thought that he is arrogant,proud and unkind.As the time pass I knew him better and I realized that I was wrong,he was nothing like that.And anyway we were to young when we married'' I hugged her back gently ''I am so glad to be back here again with my family.And I am here for long time and we will have much more time to spend together like we used to do'' I said and kissed her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Anne listen to her with a understanding look.

I see, you simply didn't knowed him any well and have need some time, it's normal, I am happy that he isn't at all like you feared he would be and that your marriage seem to have turn in a happy one.

She nodd.

Yes you was too young indeed and your marriage has been very hasted after the fiancailles.

She smile broadly as her sister hug her back.

I am very glad of it too, I intend to enjoy your presence as long as you will be here ! and to spend each day as if you would never leave again ! there is so many things that we can do together !
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:36 pm

I smiled happily ''I am glad that my marriage turned into happy one and filled with love.'' I said with a smile ''Me as well.I want to spend my time here with you and Amelia as long as I am here.Oh yes we have many things to do together now when I am here'' I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:25 pm

She smile to her.

I am happy for you, sister.

She nodd, feeling enthousiast as she imagine all that they could do together.

What would you like us for doing today ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:41 pm

I smiled happily to her ''We can take a walk or anything you would like us to do.It doesn't metter to me as long as I am with you'' I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next