The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+7
Sybille of Cleves
Inge Bergmann
Isabella of Portugal
Richard Meyer
Valerie Meyer
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Rose Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:36 am

Inge saw William walking back to the Palace. So she sat after bowing and she looked smiling at Sybille

"You were sitting..where? Oh I think you find the King irresisteble, Sybille! I almost envy you. What if the Queen or Princess Isabella caught you there?"

She was curious to hear her answer. She kept on smiling playfully
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:33 am

Sybille sat up bright eyed. Envy me why Inge you are a much better person than I. Oh I sat on the throne arm I know I shouldn't have but it was thrilling. And if I got caught I would of simply of have fallen of as if he pushed me but he took great concern in you Inge. Is the princess his mistress then as she is a princess
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:58 am

Inge laughed with joy and amusement

"Oh you're so funny, Sybille! You sat on the throne's arm like a future Queen. And the King talking about...me. A very funny situation. But I know he cares about me and I'm very grateful for that.."

She smiled at Leo but lowered her voice

"Yes..I think the Princess is his official mistress, now. The whole Palace talk about them. Do you think he will dare to bring her at Christmas Party?"
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Inge was a fun lady in waiting to have Sybille treated her as one of her sisters and it was lovely to have someone to gossip with Then a wonderful idea struct her. Come to the Christmas party with me it will be fun I promise not to sit on the throne. Oh well if he brings her uhm.. what if someone tries to hurt her Would king Richard go mad or will he just shrug it off!
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Inge looked at her friend with a surprised smile on her face

"To hurt her? Oh Sybille, you have something in mind. I know you. I don't know why, but I'm sure that something interesting will happen during Party.."

She said giggling a bit
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:32 am

Sybille looked at her shocked. No no not me I don't want to hurt her it's a feeling I have that someone might try to. Sybille sighed wondering if she had jealousy on her face she was intrigued. Inge did anyone try to hurt you when you was a uhm... you know?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:01 am

Inge looked at Sybille with curiosity

"Oh! Do you mean..when I was King Fernando's mistress? No, actually. I succeded to keep the thing secret. I'm not proud for what I did to your sister Amelia. It...just happened.."

She sighed deeply turning her eyes somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Sybille sat up resting her hand on his chin. I have so much respect for you Inge I know that you are not stupid enough to do it again I just care for you that is all
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:48 am

Inge laughed

"Oh you're kidding me, Sybille! Of course I won't. I promise I'll be much more careful with men. Oh..I think Leo is hungry. Shall we see tonight at the Party? I can't wait to see your dress.."

She giggled and stood up
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:48 pm

I needed some time for myself so I made my way to the gardens.
I loved the rose garden because it gave me a sensation of peace and that was exactly what I needed.
I set on the ground, close to a magnificent bouquet of red roses. The parfume was aphrodisiac.
I closed my eyes and stayed there for a while, or better to say, since I heard footsteps behind me and I opened my eyes, turning in that direction.
I saw a man I never saw before and I frowned. Perhaps, it wasn't such a good idea for a princess to be alone and far from everybody else. My mother always said so.

"Who are you?" I asked standing up fastly.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:52 pm

You are my second cousin Ludwig you're farther was my cousin but you were young when he passed. She seemed like a very hard nut to crack and wondered if she ever became Queen and judging my her tone a harsh one at that.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:58 pm

I frowned. Perhaps, I was really too young to remember him.
However, I remember my mother often talked about a certain cousin, very close to my father and my uncle.

I studied him for some moments, then I asked: "Then... You must be Daniel, right? Forgive me, I was a child when you left and many years passed by..."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:57 pm

Yes I can imagine it must of been hard for you to take in and even though I was never around I still saw to it that you had the best education I hope you can forgive me for not being around. In a way she had my old stubborn manner.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:45 pm

"Mother provided me the education of a Princess." I corrected him proudly. I couldn't avoid it. I was just like that...
"You know, she has always been thinking that my brother or me will become King or Queen, one day" I added, even if I rolled my eyes and smiled at the idea.

I came closer to him and looked at his face with a smirk: "You don't have to apologize, cousin. I'm sure we will find the time to spend the period we lost.We are Family. You are here now, and this is the important. You are very welcomed. When did you arrive? You look tired"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:23 pm

I Felt my anger sweep over I had always secretly given money to Valerie yet she did not know it but I was not going to correct her. But I caught the rolling of her eyes. Do you not wish to become Queen then I always thought you would be a fair one if you ever took the throne. If Richard passes without any heir then it would be in the hands of your brother all according to the will of succession of course. Did I really look tired as I felt I could easily pass out on a bed but I still had to see the king. Freshly arrived I was talking with a lovely lady but I think she might be married.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:54 am

I stole a glance at him. I took a moment to ask myself what the right answer was supposed to be.
I glanced around: nobody seemed to be around to hear our conversation.
I had been living enough time at Court to know that spies were everywhere...
I came closer to him and spoke with low voice: "Of course I do wish to become Queen. I have ambitions and I love this country, but my greatest desire is for the Queen Eleanor to give a legitimate heir to the King. I won't accept other pretenders or, I swear, I'll start a war for the rightful succession to this throne." I sighed and shook my head wearily "I shouldn't speak like this. I have already enemies here and they could accuse me of treason because of these words."

I laughed a bit "That's a pity. Are you already looking for a wife, cousin? You're just arrived!"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Meyer
Duke of Salzburg
Daniel Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:15 pm

I looked at her baffled I had not been at court so I had not the foggiest of what she was on about. I was furious that she would start a war over a baby and put Bavaria at risk and innocent people at risk I pulled her closer to me and whispered. Do not start a war over a baby innocent people could die by these actions you speak of. Many Kings now and many Kings before us have had children spread throughout the land look at Henry Tudor he has a son Henry Fitzroy and do you see people starting a war over it do you. These actions you speak of could wipe out an entire land do you want to see innocent people hurt as that is what will happen. You are playing with fire if Richard heard you speak like this then I do not know what would happen you must push all thought out of your head.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:10 am

I didn't expect him to be so.. I don't know.. Rude?
I was unprepared when he pulled me closer to him and that was a strange sensation because I was not very used to be so close to a man, except my brother.
"Do you think it makes me happy? Do you think it is easy? Well, it's not!" I replied harshly looking directly in his eyes "That baby bastard means nothing to me and for the people even less! Do you think he is the only bastard from the King in this land? He's not, but his mother is supposed to be a princess and that's why Richard wants to put him on the throne. I will not let it happen, with or without your help. I won't start a war for nothing, I'm not an idiot! If time comes, people themselves will start it. Don't you understand? They loved my grandfather, they loved my father, they love Richard and love also Philip and I because we know them and care for them. They don't want a stranger in this land. They know very well what's the best for them. You talk about Henry Tudor, yes, but things are not good in England anymore. The Princess Mary could still become Queen of England, one day. English people love her and her mother and they will fight for her to be on the throne, as much as people of Bavaria will do the same here. For us. Perhaps, you don't know what it means to care so much for something! Well, I DO, and what I care is my country and its law! I will always fight for it, this is a promise.
Now, let me go, I'm not one of the king's mistresses"
I finished breathing hardly and still looking in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Autumn had arrived bring— ing warm days and cool nights. She enjoyed feeling the sun's warmth on her face. She walked over to a colorful rose bushes and bent down to pick a flower. For the first time since she arrived in Bavaria, she seemed to be enjoying herself; her cheeks were flushed, her eyes gleamed as she inhaled the sweet scent of the roses.
Back to top Go down
Francis Lyon
Duke of Wiltshire
Francis Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Francis had been in Bavaria for a few days, however he still wasn't familiar with the grounds. On his way to the great hall he somehow got lost and found himself in the rose garden. There he saw a beautiful lady and thought to ask her for directions.
"Forgive me my lady, I hope i'm not disturbing you but i'm new to Bavaria and i've lost my way. Do you think you could point me in the right direction"
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:05 pm

The deep male voice with the smooth accent broke her daydream, pulling her back to reality. She spun around and inhaled sharply at the sight of the outrageously handsome man who stood before her.

No, that's quite all right. I'm pretty new here myself.

She said, then looked up and made eye contact with him and smiled coyly.

Which direction are you going
Back to top Go down
Francis Lyon
Duke of Wiltshire
Francis Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:41 am

As she turned around Francis stopped in his footsteps at how beautiful she was. "I suddenly forgot" he said and continued to admire her. "Where are my manners, i'm Francis Lyon, Duke of Wiltshire" he says as he takes her hand and gently kisses it.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Beatrice blushed, her eyes dropping quickly, a smile twinkling in her eyes, and the corners of her lips twisted into a soft smile.

Well then, would you like to join me in the little picnic by the nearby lake?

She asked shyly, not wanting to part from this mysterious man so quickly.

I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, your grace.

Her pulse quickened at the touch of his lips on her hand, and she could feel her hands shaking slightly. Never had she reacted in such a way before and she took a deep breath to calm her voice, then introduced herself,

I'm Beatrice.

She left her title on purpose because for the first time she wanted to be an ordinary lady, to be liked for whom she was, and not because she was a wealthy princess.
Back to top Go down
Francis Lyon
Duke of Wiltshire
Francis Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:55 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you Beatrice" I said as I couldn't believe I was in the presence of such beauty.
"A picnic sounds wonderful" I agreed as I wanted to get to know this woman better.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Beatrice beamed when he agreed to join her and smiled back at him.

Lovely. Then please follow me.

She said and took the basket that was on the ground next to her as she started walking toward the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4