The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pargali Ibrahim Pasa
Grand Vizier of Ottoman Empire
Pargali Ibrahim Pasa

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Ibrahim walked into the Princess' chambers and bowed to her "Majesty." he said simply and he smiled "the King wishes for me to tell you that he is reaching an arrangement with Charles V and that also you are now his prisoner." he said and he looked about the room then at her "But that you are also one of his favorites and that you have no reason to fear for your life here."
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:02 am

Isabella stood from her prayers, receiving Ibrahim with grace and calmness as she also took in the news he had for her. She closed her eyes, thinking of her dear brother Charles and how he still could not arrange a pact to have her leave. Looking up as she was told she was one of the sultan's favorites. She felt a surge of pride, mixed with an overwhelming affection for Suleyman. She bowed her head in thanks. "Please convey my gratitude to the Sultan, along with this, a token of my utmost and deep affection." She took a ring off her finger and held it out to Ibrahim.

Back to top Go down
Pargali Ibrahim Pasa
Grand Vizier of Ottoman Empire
Pargali Ibrahim Pasa

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Ibrahim took the ring from the lady and looked at her with a nod "Thankyou, i shall give this to Hunakrim with your humble and affectionate words."
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:41 am

She smiled a little sadly and nodded back, returning to her seat by the window where she could look out and see the beautiful aviary with its exotic plumed birds. She imagined herself as one, in a cage she may never leave.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:22 pm

A concubine entered and bowed respectfully

"Princessa Isabella, Hunkarim wants to see you in his Chambers..."

Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:44 am

She heard the messenger's announcement and nodded. Picking out a lovely gown to wear, she dressed quickly and left for the sultan's chambers.
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Mother Queen of Ottoman Empire
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:41 pm

A concubine knocked at the door and entered

"My princess, Valide Sultan wants to see you"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:58 pm

I turned my head placing my hairbrush down at my vanity I was curious to know what she wanted unlike the others slaves I was so much different I was of Royal Blood not just a commoner of the street and Suleyman still respected me as a Princess. Coming away from my vanity I nodded at the concubine. Of course where does the Valide want me to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:39 pm

"She is here my princess"
Concubine bowed and Ayse entered the chamber. She looked at Isabella and she smiled at her. She was really beautiful.

"Princess Isabella! Finally we can meet!"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:56 pm

I watched the concubine leave and Valide Sultan walked in I was in awe of her beauty and her evident authority that just naturally came to her without even trying I sank into a curtsey. Sultana I have heard nothing but praises said about you I am honoured to meet you at last you have raised a son who is nothing but the perfect Sultan. Incredible women I thought to myself everything just fell into place her hair and jewels all was a perfect fit.
Back to top Go down
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Ayse viewed her from head to toe. She was really beautiful. Big eyes and a smooth skin.. Pure beauty.. She was a princess. She did not like the other concubines. She was of royal blood.
Ayse smiled and she sat on the sofa.

"I have heard that you are a Spanish. Are you a relative of the Emperor, Isabella?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:05 pm

Yes I am of an relation to him the last time I saw him he was thinking of war with England but that is all I know but I quite like being kept here with the Sultan I am left alone most the time which gives me a lot of time to think. I did have the pleasure of meeting your daughter Hatice not so long ago. I said kindly sitting myself down placing my hands in my lap. I am also trying very hard to learn of your religion Suleyman asked me and I would not want to displease him. I ordered the concubine outside my room to bring some of the Valides favourite refreshments she was rather a pleasant women whos company was enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:52 am

A concubine entered and bowed deeply

"My Princess, Sultan Suleyman is here.."

Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 2:01 am

Isabella was looking out the window her thoughts were a million miles away from here. Being here with nothing to do gave Isabella time to let her thoughts trouble her. Suleyman had been very kind to her letting her have her own place to stay whilst he figured out what to do with her most probably. Isabella was Spanish she had tough skin and could put up with a lot. The one thing, the only thing that taunted Isabella's mind was being a piece in a large chess game. Lost in her own little world she didn't hear the concubine enter she simply turned her head and muttered in return. Sultan Suleyman, you have remembered that I am still here. Isabella said in a playful tone to him.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:51 am

Suleyman walked into room. The concubine bowed and left quickly. And he smiled at Isabella opening his arms

Isabella..how could I forget you? I have been very busy. But now I needed to see you. I missed you..

He added lowering his voice and coming closer
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Isabella took his hand and kissed it before falling against his chest. I tease you Hunkarim! I know you still remember me. I actually had a visitor the Valide. It was only for the briefest of moments but she is rather stunningly beautiful. Isabella wasn't expecting the Valide to be so nice and she could see suleyman in her a lot. I missed you too. So what do I owe the pleasure of this visit.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:54 pm

Suleyman smiled and caressed softly her cheek

My mother rarely visits the ladies in harem. If she did an exception for you..she must like you, Isabella. I came to talk about an important thing. The King of France and I are thinking to make an alliance against the Emperor..

He explained, with a more serious tone in his voice
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Isabella sat down with her arms firmly crossed together. I see.. And I also presume Suleyman that their is a distinct connection to me in this. The feeling of being used yet again made her very angry Indeed. Isabella eyed up Suleyman this was a touchy subject. And this treaty with Francis what is to be the outcome for both kingdoms.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:44 am

Suleyman sat at her side taking a deep breath

You know..Francis and I are trying to make an alliance against the Emperor. He is your relative..and you're my prisoner. I'm sure he'd want you back. But..I wish you to know that I'm not using you, Isabella..

He said leaning his hand on hers
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:30 pm

Cover it up as you wish Suleyman but I still feel like a pawn piece. Isabella looked at him with an ironic smile. She clutched his hand as she continued speaking. If I go back what if I get captured again by a much eviler capturer. Charles has many enemies if I did get captured again it is not your fault. Isabella thought of her fate once she was to return home back to Spain. No one would have to know if she had lain with the king or not! We can give it a try, see if this actually works.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:51 am

Suleyman took another deep breath, leaning his hand on his knee

I admint that this is a risk..yes. But your safety will be an important point in our agreement. No one will harm you, Isabella. In this way, I'll get my alliance with France, and you'll get your freedom. That's what you always wanted. So..do you accept?

He asked with firm voice. But secretely inside him he didn't want to lose her. He looked elsewhere secretely hoping she would refuse to leave him
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:08 pm

Isabella wouldn't miss the scheming that the concubines did. Would she miss Suleyman? She had never met such a handsome man before. She would miss him dearly. You have enough concubines to keep you company Suleyman. You will hardly notice my departure so I accept. If she could she would leave now rather than dragging out the prolonged waiting. Isabella dreamed of taking him away from here for a few days before she left. A few blissful days with just each other that would be the perfect gift. This was an experience for me and I shall always think of you. If I could give you a gift I would but I only have myself. I know I shall send you one upon my freedom.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:45 am

Suleyman listened her in silence. He turned towards her suddenly, and while she was still talking he placed his finger on her lips

Shh..don't add a word. Just kiss me, Isabella. That's the only gift I ask from you..

Staring at her eyes, he grabbed firmly her waist. And pulling her towards him, he kissed her with passion
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Isabella pulled away getting up from the bed. Keeping one hand firmly on his shoulder. I have just conjured up an idea that both of us shall find the most pleasurable. Isabella leaned her knee on his leg. She looked as his beautiful topaz eyes as it struck her that this could be their final intimate encounter. It ached inside her to think this. Will you come to me tonight Süleyman for our final chapter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom   Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabella Fortuna's Bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next