The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom Empty
PostSubject: King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom   King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom   King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:16 pm

The night falls and is time to go to bed at English court. I am so happy you've come back to me and that after our time together in England visitng our friends, we will be able to come back home and see our beloved family again.
You and me enter in the bedroom and close the door behind us. I've spent the whole day sticked to you and this divine moment of the day has finally come 'this is our bedroom here my love, is a royal guests bedroom, do you like it angel?' I smile and bite softly my lips caressing your chest' awww with you I even don't need a bedroom, I can't believe you're finally here, all this time without you has been the hardest of my life, I've missed you so much!' I wrap my arms around you and kiss you deeply.

'...mmm my love you will have to wait a moment, I need to use the bathroom, plase, wait me in the bed' I whisper on your ear and kiss your neck. Then disappear in the bathroom and come out after some minutes. You are in bed wearing just a few clothes. I am wearing a long light pink silk nightgown, opened in the front, that reveals a big part of my breasts. I look at you, you really melt me and take my breath away, I smile completely in love with you and walk towards the bed 'have you got a slightest idea of how much I love you and need you my king?' I sit down on the bed and your nude chest makes me caress you and kiss you there, I can't wait more, I need to love you and you to love me right now and forever and ever 'take me as you please my Meric, I LOVE YOU!' I hold your face in my hands and kiss you with all my love, passion and desire for you.
Back to top Go down
Meric Royalsun
King of Alderia
Meric Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom   King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Finally they arrive in their bedroom and he takes her immediately in his arms, kissing her whole face while he closes the door with his foot.
I missed you my divine queen, especially at nights in our empty bed! Never apart from me for so long anymore, I can't understand why I let you go in the first place, I must have been drunk or unconscious when I agreed!
He smiles and kisses her again and again, then holds her tight while he looks around the room.
A royal bedroom, not as huge as ours at home, but nevertheless, very nice and cosy.

He pulls her hand so she has to free it to go the bathroom, he smiles and drops himself on the bed, removing his shoes and most of his clothes. He closes his eyes while waiting for her, he is tired of the long yourney but with her he feels reborn and full of energy.
She enters and he gasps for air, her beauty strikes him and he holds out his hand for her.
I almost forgot how pretty you are... ahh, you have no idea how much I missed you and need you, my queen, come to me, please! She accepts his hand and he pulls her on the bed, half on his chest. He looks deeply into her eyes and smiles teasingly.
I will show you what pleases me, my queen! He wraps his arms around her and kisses her long and deeply, then sucks her neck while his hands explore her whole body.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom   King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:19 pm

'I understand you wanted to protect me my love but you know I have no life without you, ahhh we'll never ever be aparted so long or I sware I won't survive' she kisses him deeply and then goes to the bathroom to change her clothes. Doing that she smiles for herlself imagining what they will do in just a short moment, after waiting for so long. She had talked to everyone about her beloved brave and handsome husband and now you're finally here, she will introduce you to everyone, aww you're her true pride, and she will look sharply at every women in court, she knows very well how crazy they will become for you but you are hers and everyone has to understand that, for Eternity and beyond as she's eternally only yours everytime and everyplace.

She walks to the bed and accepts your hand immediately, holding it tightely, and kissing you deeply with all her love 'aww that is because I am not pretty at all my divine handsome king, my beloved Meric, my eternal one and only true love and twinflame, my perfect husband awww poor you my lion baby, so lonely at nights in our huge bed, and me aww I missed you sooo much, I really was going crazy, luckily you're here now, and I am only crazy for you, crazy and hungry!'
She makes a wet trace with her lips and toungue from your mouth to your neck, kissing you and sucking you everywhere, her hands exploring your body, rubs your back with love and necessity and smiles in pleasure 'awwww we're coming home again, please bring me home my beloved husband, bring me home tonight and you will see I'll never ever let you go out awwwww' her passion and desire grows crazily after such a long time aparted from you and sucks your neck out of control 'MY DIVINE MERIC I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'
Rips off the rest of your clothes and smiles mischievously

Back to top Go down
Meric Royalsun
King of Alderia
Meric Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom   King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:41 am

He kisses her hungrily while he strokes her long hair, her whole face and her soft velvet lips.
Aww my queen, you are more beautiful than any woman I met, you are the most divine and pretty ever and mmmm you are mine, only mine! I wished I could come earlier, the thought of you here all alone made me crazy and now I am even more crazy, crazy and hungry for you!

He moans in love and desire as he feels her lips and tongue on his body and shivers in pleasure.
Yes, we are at home at last, home in eachother's arms, aww you are where you belong and I will never let you go anymore, poor you, forever stuck with me to be loved again and again.
He reaches for the skirt of her nightgown to glide it off but it takes too long and he rips it off, smiling mischievously.
You don't need this with me my love... He rolls over so she is on her back and he leans over her, looking with love and desire at her beautiful body, he touches her with care, stroking her soft skin but he can't keep controll and buries his head between her breasts. .... but I need you, right here and right now!
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom   King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:43 pm

She kisses him deeply, his delicious lips and mouth, his handsome cute face, his warm soft neck, his strong divine shoulders and his perfect Adonis chest 'mmm then my divine king, you haven't seen many women' she giggles teasing him and her hands explore his body wherever she can, softly caressing the inner part of his legs 'and I am so glad you haven't seen many women, so you think I am divine and never leave, awww I am really nothing without you my perfect wise sweet kind incredible gorgeous divine Meric, I love you as you will never be able to imagine, I sware I love you most of the mostest ever! and even mooree...'
I belong to you and you belong to me, that always has been and always will be, everytime and everyplace, since ever and for Eternity and beyond, forever and ever I promise my perfect precious husband, my eternal one and only true love and twinflame I LOVE YOUUUUUUU' she really has missed him desperately much and now they're together she can't and doesn't want to stop, not even a single second. 'We will never be aparted, not even a day, if you have to go somewhwere with your men, please take me with you, so I can love you like this...and more' She winks and licks his whole face and chest and sucks his neck making huge red marks, the old ones were almost dessapearing and that almost scared her.
'We're each other's home and you are the poor one who will never have peace again' she giggles and then she's on her back and you on her top, looks deeply into your eyes and bites her lips totally melted and in love, full of desire and passion for you. 'Ahahaha my love, ofcourse I don't need clothes with you, we never do, we need to be eternally skin to skin covering each other with our bodies,stuck and entagled awww yes please let's live forever like this!' they kiss each other crazily and hungrily and his hands are once again on her breasts, is a divine so familiar and each time magical feeling that makes her see who she really is, she only knows herself because of him, she lives in function of him since ever and forever and ever. Her hands caressing your back and strong arms, stroking your hair, kissing your head and smelling your intoxicating delicious own perfume. Seaks your intimate part and softly catches it, smiles tenderly and mischievously at the same time and looks deeply directly into your wonderful perfect so well known eyes 'then what are you waiting for, I need to feel you the closest possible, come here in me my love, my lion baby, let's become one in every single meaning of the word, awww I love you as you will never know!'
Back to top Go down
Meric Royalsun
King of Alderia
Meric Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom   King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 pm

He kisses her again and again, he needs to feel her warm soft skin, he missed her so much and longed for this moment every second they were aparted.
Do you have any idea how much I missed you? How much I love you? You will never set a foot without me anymore, I can't breathe without you, I need you with me all the time!

His hands explore her whole body, it is magical and so familiair at the same time to be united again, he smiles as she sucks his neck and covers her breasts with kisses, then nibbles her ear while talking to her.
With you I am at home, no matter where we are, I sware we will never be aparted again, I am only myself when I am with you, our servants can confirm this my divine queen, luckily they know me longer so they understood my bad temper but aww our children begged me to go here as soon as I finished my tasks, I think they couldn't stand me anymore!

He laughs and then moans as she touches his manhood, his passion takes over and he places himself between her legs, leaning on his elbows, his hands buried in her hair.
It was not necessary for them to beg me, the moment I had everything arranged I was on my horse, my luggage was ready long before and I rode away without having dinner, I had no time to loose.
He smiles mischievously and winks at her, rubbing his body against hers so she can feel how excited he is.
Are you begging me now? Aww no need, lets be one and soon you will beg me to stop but I am sorry, my queen, I won't have mercy with you.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom   King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:17 am

She kisses him with all her love, passion and necessity, touches him everywhere, caresses his skin trying to become one, forever sticked, everytime, everyplace, everywhere 'ahhh my love I won't set a foot without you indeed, poor you, I will never ever apart from you not even a single second, I don't mind if the world will explode, or if a huge war is coming, I just need to be with you, eternally as one, no matter what'
kisses him more and more, licks and sucks his strong marble chest, his delicious warm neck and Adonis shoulders, sighs in pleasure feeling him on her breasts, how much she needed him like this, he could never be able to know...laughs and between kisses talks again 'Awww my love bad tempered? I can't imagine you like that ahh I am sure your poor children couldn't stand you, poor them, they don't know if is worse when we're together or when we are aparted hahahaaha I guess they prefer hearing us loving each other all night and day than each other aparted and crazily moody' giggles and her hands play between your legs 'and here ahh I was so lost, I felt like I had no reasons to go ahead, only the thought of you coming for me gave me life'
'Awww my poor love didn't eat, mmmm my love so you should eat me right now and forever and ever, please never stop and eat me merciless, with no limits , eat me alive my lion king!' you place yourself between her legs and she wraps one of them firmly tightened arround your body, moves her hips slowly and sensualy 'Ahhhh let's see who will beg for mercy my divine beloved king, I know a play inspired in horses and riders that can make you very scared, mmm my poor perfect Meric, I will never stop either, I don't mind if whole Englad will hear me screaming, I don't mind anything else but you and I will never stop awww I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' kisses you long and deeply, with love, hunger and desperation and hugs you with her both legs, arches her back and makes you enter her 'mmmmmmmmmm my divine prfect delicious king Welcome back home my love, please never apart from your house, I will never let you go out, this is your eternal place to stay in!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom   King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Meric and Queen White Royalsun private bedroom
Page 1 of 1