HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

La fontaine d'Apollon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:20 pm

François join the garden for a his daily walk, followed by all the courtiers as usual, he go down the stairs and fasten up his steps until shaking off all these people, needing some calm for forget the stress of his work of king.
He get far of the castle, walking fastly, until arrive to a insolated and desert area of the garden, feeling getting more relaxed and serene, he slow down his steps, take a deep breath of fresh air and smile, looking at the beauty of the nature.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Coralie looked back toward the path she had taken from her room, slightly confused. Though she was trying very hard to make herself acquainted with her new home, she often found herself getting lost from her room, and having to ask servants where she could find the Queen's chambers, and from there, her own.

She did not like much walking about the large palace alone. The quiet, she felt, followed her, and made her nervous and even scared sometimes, and she would often have to sing to calm her nerves:

"Come all you pretty fair maids, whoever you may be
Who love a jolly sailor bold that ploughs the raging sea,
While up aloft, in storm or gale, from me his absence mourn,
And firmly pray, arrive the day, he home will safe return.
My name it is Maria, a merchant's daughter fair,
And I have left my parents and three thousand pounds a year,
My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold,
There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold
."

She suddenly stopped as she caught sight of the king, and suddenly the words to the song failed her. She swallowed a little, her heart fluttering, and she quietly began to step away as not to disturb him.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Getting dreamy as he contemple the beauty of the giant fountain, hearing it's christallin noise in the silent place, suddenly he hear a clear voice of lady singing behind him, he continue his walk near to the fountain, then he hear the voice stop, he turn back and recognize Coralie who have stop to sing and is stepping away, wondering if she have see him, he call her.

Mademoiselle Coralie ?!
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:46 am

Coralie's head went down and she blushed a little as he spoke her name. She dipped down into a deep curtsey, head bent.

"Monsieur Majeste," she smiled looking down. She did not look upon until he spoke to her, "pardon, majesty...I can leave if you would like to be alone."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:48 pm

François smile broadly as she courtsey to him, feeling happy to see her, he have so much appreciate her compagny when she have come to introduce herself to him and it have turn in such a long, nice, moving and interesting conversation, it was a long time that he hadn't spend such a good moment with someone.
He giggle afte her words and seeing that she respectuously remain in her deep courtsey, look down, he walk to her.

Oh no, mademoiselle you aren't disturbing at all, I would be pleased if you stay.

He add, extending his hands to her for to help her to get up.

You can get up, sweet child.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:03 am

Coralie gave a nod, smiling, and felt a great chill through her body as he helped her to her upright position again.

In seeing him, she could not help but feel a great flutter in her heart, and she found herself smiling widely, with her dimples surely showing. So very many questions went through her mind, and she wanted to ask them all to his majesty, and knew she would stumble and stammer to get out all the questions.

Yet she turned to smile up at him, looking into his eyes. "How, may I ask, does your majesty find yourself out here, and so very alone and away from your usual entourage?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:11 pm

François smile with a soft airr as he help her to rise, as their hands touch, he feel her chilling at this contact.
His smile get wider as she smile to him too, seeing her cute dimples appear on her angelic face and he look in her clear eyes, crossing hers.

Well, as a king, I am surrounded by many people, all my court from morning where I awake and until night, when I go to bed. So sometimes, I need to escape a bit, and being alone or in intimate compagny with only a few people of my choice, and today, I feel like that.

A glint of mischief in his eyes, he add.

So I have shake off my poor courtiers who hadn't been able to follow me ! and I have decide to come in this quiet place, for contemple this beautiful fountain that I like especially.

He gesture to the giant and magnificent fountain in front of them, then he ask her, his voice warn.

What about you, my child ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:28 am

Coralie laughed at the king's confession. She could not imagine living day to day with a flock of onlookers and sycophants following her about, leaving not a moment to herself.

She blushed a little and looked up at the king. "To tell you the truth, monsieur majeste, I was looking for my room." She giggled, "I seem to always get lost here, and it always seems to take a great deal of time finding my chambers and even her majesty's."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 pm

François laugh with her and wink to her, the air accomplice and mischievous.

I should do it more often, it's great to don't have all these people around me.

His eyes widen up as he hear about the reason of her presence here and he can't refrain from laughing again.

I fear that you hadn't take the good direction at all !

He giggle with her.

I am sorry to learn that learn it, mademoiselle, it's true that it's immense, you will need some time for get your bearings.

Feeling touched as he imagine her getting lost all around castle, he reach chubby cheek with his hand and stroke it slighty with his fingers top, while smiling with a tender her on his face, looking in her eyes.

My poor child, I promess you to show you around castle for help you to check out places if I have got the time.

He take his hand off her cheek slowly, then add.

And in the meanwhile, do you wish to return your room now ? I can take you there if you want.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:09 am

Coralie could not help but give a sigh as the king took her chin in his hands, and she found herself blushing and heart beating quickly.

She opened her mouth to speak, and no words came out. As he removed his hands she looked down at the ground a moment.

Her eyes grew wide, "Oh, no, majesty." She gave a giggle, "then we would have to part ways."

She looked down, "I should like it if your majesty were not too busy to give me your own tour," she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:31 am

As he touch her cheek, he hear her sigh, see her blushing and opening her mouth but remain silent, looking in her eyes and feel something like a trouble in her, thinking that he have maybe make her feared, so he take off his hand and see her looking down at the ground, wondering what she is thinking about.
He smile in hearing her answer, feeling happy to learn that she wish to remain with him, he giggle with her.

Indeed, it's would be a shame to part way while we are just reunited ! I am glad that you want to stay a moment.

He chuckle at her answer.

Well, right now I have a long moment of free time, well in fact as long as I want, I am the king after all ! So I can give you my tour ... we can began by the garden since we are there now.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:10 am

Coralie smiled, "yes it would," she blushed a little and looked down at her fingers. "I cannot help but admit, that when your majesty and I last parted, I was very sad...I felt as though a good friend had been taken from me."

She looked up at thim and smiled, "oh, monsieur majeste, I should love to see all your gardens and flowers!"
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:20 pm

He chuckle in seeing her blushing and looking at her fingers, finding her manners so cutes, he grow serious again in hearing her words about her sadness when they last parted, feeling his heart racing in his chest, he feel a soft emotion growing in him, his fingers searching hers nearly inconsciously and touching hers softly.

Oh, mademoiselle, I am very touched to hear that ... I must tell that I felt a bit sad too, I feared we wouldn't had the occasion to spend such a good time together, just you and me.

He smile, and continue, his father talking a dreamy air, contempling her silky brown hairs, the lovely bronze glints that glow under sunlight, recalling him of the colours of the nature in automn, when everything seem to set alight, he imagine himself passing his fingers through them, sure without having ever touch them that they much be even more softs than he imagine.

I have spend such a good moment with you, talking freely like old friends, talking of many things about which I never talk, forgetting the time and all the rest. It's a long time that I hadn't appreciate that much someone's compagny.

Their eyes cross as she lift her eyes to him, his fingers release hers softly and he smile to her.

Allright, let's see it together. So in fact there is only one garden, but it's immense and is separated by the edges, there is flowers of course and also several fountains all around, like this one. Be careful about not getting lost in the garden, you wouldn't be the first one, when you get too far of the castle, you can fastly get lost, even for someone who don't get easely lost usually, especially since you fastly lost the castle of view in the garden. But I am going to give you a few landmarks.

He then point out behind them.

This way is the way of which you are probably coming from, it's the castle's direction, at south, so if you get lost outside and want to return to the castle, turn your back to the garden and lack and walk in the south direction, you will end up by arrive to the castle, forcedly.

He show the opposite direction.

And in going in this direction, you can access to all of the garden and after them, to the wilds woods that surround Versailles.

Then he point at their right.

And in this direction, there is the domain, it's a special area of the garden, much more simple and modest than here, but very charming too.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:25 am

Coralie's heart quickened and her breath grew heavy. She knew her chest must be heaving and so she took a deep breath and gave a smile.

"Surely your majesty has someone you may speak to as we did," Coralie looked up at him.

Coralie blushed as she noticed the king looking at her hair, and was glad she had washed it that morning with the rose water one of the ladies recommended using. In her mind she wished he would touch it, yet she knew he would never, and that such an intimacy would never happen with her.

She looked up at him as he spoke, and as he pointed in the directions she stood upon her tiptoes, moving her head close to his so that she could see exactly where he pointed.

She gave a laugh, "your majesty makes it all seem so simple...and yet I get lost so very easily," she giggled. "But I think I should like to get lost in the gardens...I could sleep with the roses and by the light of the moon, and I could eat from your gardens and smell like the flowers in time," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:19 pm

François look deep in her blue eyes, forgetting everything else around them.

Of course, there is always someone with whom talking ... but people in whom I feel that can rely on, aboard about full of topics even personal ones and have such rich and interesting conversation like I had with you are rares, very rares, I have encounter only a few in my life.

He chucklee, amused, as he see her stooding upon her tiptoes and looking attentively where he point, then he giggle with her.

Well, you will probably get lose again indeed, but at last, you should more easely find again the way for return to the castle !

He smile in hearing her words, feeling getting dreamy as he imagine her alone in the garden at night, sleeping on the grass among the flowers, her body and brown hairs humids of dew all scented by them, laying down her back on the grass, letting herself go.
He would find her there, so beautiful and enchanting under the moonlight that would make glow her porcelein skin, and lean over her ... he stop there his daydream, feeling troubling thoughts coming to his mind and he smile.

I am sure it's would be amazing adventure for you indeed, but you would be so vulnerable, like a lamb getting lost in the forest ... so I would look for you once I would learn about your disparition, for make sure that nothing of bad happen to you.

He chuckle, then admit.

I was precisely imagining you sleeping on the grass under moodlight and I would have find you.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:19 am

Coralie looked down at her fingers and gave a little shrug. “I fear…I have never had such a person to confide in as your majesty,” she looked up at him, “I was quite a lonely child…I would play by myself and make stories on my own, and talk to my dolls.” She stopped a moment, feeling sad, yet looked back up at his majesty, knowing she would smile again as soon as she saw his face.

Coralie laughed, “I hope I shall remember these places you are showing me.”

She closed her eyes as the king spoke of finding her in the garden, and she knew she blushed as her imagination wandered. Earlier that week she overheard one of the ladies telling of a story of ravishment: how a maid had wandered in the garden and been ravaged by her lover. Coralie knew the stories were wrong, and that is why she tried so very hard to ignore the stories the ladies often told, yet this one had seemed so very whimsical and fairytale-like. She could imagine the king finding her in the garden, lying amongst the flowers in a gown of white, and she could imagine him sitting beside her, leaning over to place a kiss on her lips, as though to wake her from an enchanted slumber…

Coralie shook the thought away. She gave a smile, “I must admit, I am flattered that your majesty would search for me yourself.”

A chill moved over her as the king said he would find her, and she placed her hands behind her back in order to keep her imagination at bay.
She looked up at the perfectly blue sky, “it is getting colder isn’t it, monsieur majeste?” She smiled, again, “I should think it would be very cold in the garden if I were to fall asleep.”
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:25 pm

François feel moved by Coralie's words, imagined the loneliness in which she has been until now, he imagine easely the litte girl having only her dolls with whom to talk.

My poor sweet child, it's sad to have know such loneliness,, I wish I had know you as child, I would have bring you some compagny and maybe even take you with me and you would have never lack of anything.

He smile to her with a tender air, stroke her cheek with his fingertip.

Alas, we can't change the past, but you must that from now one, you have some to confide to, you can tell me everything, anything that you could need to talk about.

He look deep in her eyes.

You aren't alone anymore, mademoiselle Coralie.

Then his finger leave her cheek softly, smiling as he see a smile on her beautiful face, then he laugh with her.

I hope so too !

As he imagine finding her in the garden, he see her blushing, seeming dreamy, wondering to what she is thinking about, then smile after her words.

It's would be my pleasure, even if we know each others recently, you are yet precious to me and I would fear so much about you being maybe in danger that I would go to look for you myself.

He nodd.

Yes, it is getting cold, mademoiselle, we are now in automn and I fear you would get cold indeed if you get asleep in the garden.

He chuckle, while he can't prevent from imagining himself finding her, sleeping on the grass, so beautiful and vulnerable at the same time, he would lean over her and smell her odour deeply while his lips would touch hers, awaking her of a kiss, she would join it and they would embrace, her warm and soft body pressed against his ... he concentrate for stop the flow of images ... she is so young and innocent, it's bad to imagine such things ... he sigh.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:46 am

Coralie felt tears come to her eyes, yet she quickly blinked them away. "And your majesty has a friend and close companion in me, as well," she breathed.

She gave a little gasp as he touched her cheek, and she took a deep breath to calm her fast beating heart. "I pray your majesty shall always speak to me no matter what, and of whatever troubles you...know that I shall always listen, monsieur majeste."

Coralie could not imagine herself in much trouble at court, yet she was glad his majesty would protect her from any harm. "Your majesty is too kind," she smiled, knowing she was blushing.

Coralie giggled a little, "...I am certain there would be something to keep me warm...," she blushed again.

Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 pm

He look in her eyes with a moved air on his face, a air that have rarely be seen on his face.

I am happy to hear it, mademoiselle.

He smile and add in a tender tone.

You are very kind, lovely and precious little person full of life and curiousity ! like a good fairy.

He feel strange about him confiding to her rather than the contrary, but also touched and pleased by the idea, he nood and answer her.

I will, my child, thank you for it, it's good to know that.

He smile again, seeing her cheek pinks like rose petals, looking emotionful, feeling endeared.

It's because you are so sweet and adorable girl !

He reflect, then answer her.

Yes, I am sure that some good creatures or harmless little animals would come around you for warm you up and keep you safe, because they would surely feel your kindness and purety.
In his mind, he see image of him taking her in his arms, embracing her tightly with both of his arms, pressing her little slender body against his for warm it up and she would burry her face in his shoulder innocently, looking for the warmess of his skin ...
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Coralie beamed and giggled at the idea of being called a fairy, and she knew she blushed as he called her lovely.
Yet her heart sank a little as he called her his child, and an adorable girl. She looked down at the stone path under her feet to hide a frown, for she knew it would look as though she was pouting, and she did not wish to appear anymore childish to his majesty.

She looked up and gave a faint smile, “perhaps some wild animals to keep me company,” she jested.

Yet she knew she did not want any animals to keep her warm. If she were lost in the garden, she should want to seek warmth in the arms of the king, burying her head and body in the warmth of his overgown as he placed kisses in her hair and held her close. She would return the kisses as he warmed her, placing his hands around her body, and she knew she would be caught in the moment, caught in his grasp, and that she would perhaps even let him take her…yet she knew it would never happen as long as he saw her as a child.

She herself did not even know how men and women made love. None of the ladies truly explained the process to her, and her mother never even mentioned such things as giving birth. Coralie remembered when her courses began; how she was in fear for her life and that she was dying, yet her governess had told her that what was happening to her was normal and a good thing, and that soon she would be as beautiful as the maidens in the stories she read about…
Coralie realized she had been thinking of she and the king in the garden for quite some time, and she blinked away the thoughts that made her blush. The king is married, she reminded herself, he is married, and I serve his wife.
“…would your majesty show me your gardens?” she smiled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Looking in her eyes, François smile as he see her smiling and blushing after his first words, but afterward, he can read on her face and in her eyes that something upset her even if she try to dissimilate it, he put softly his hand on her arm and ask her with a concerned air.

What is it ?, mademoiselle, you look unhappy. Do I have tell something of wrong ?

He wonder if it's about something he told and reflect, then he understand that it's maybe due to the fact he called her "my child", recalling that young people, even himself when he had her age, hate to be considered as children and are eager to be considered as adults even when they aren't yet.

I see, it's because I have call you my child ? isn't it ? ... it's affectionate way to talk, because you are still very young and you have such freshness, lifefullness and innocence, it's a big part of your charms, you know. But if it upset you, I will not call you like that anymore, I promess.

He look around, feeling relaxed and even a bit dreamy, what rarely happen to him, his mind still crossed by troubling images of him and Coralie, then he glance to Coralie and see at her air that she seem absent-minded, lost in her thoughts, wondering what she is thinking about it, he smile at her question and nodd.

Of course, follow me.

He walk slowly with her by his side, passing toward the fountain of Apollon, a immsense foutain with statues at the center of it, he gesture to that.

Here is the fountain of Apollon, isn't it a marvel ? I especially love how the statues emergate of the water, they are statues but they look so alive, I can imagine them getting up and going out of the water.

He glance to her, admiring her pale face, troat and figure as the sun illuminate her with its golden light.

What you are thinking about ? you do seem elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:24 am

Coralie looked up at the king and smiled. "I know it is only because your majesty thinks I am your sweet child," she nodded, "and your majesty must do as he wishes." She looked off toward the palace, "I...I just look at the other ladies at court, and I look like a little girl compared to them...but I feel like I am not."

She gave a smile, "but I do like that your majesty thinks so fondly of me."

Coralie nodded, "they look as though they could very well come to life any moment," she giggled. "what do you think they would say?...what secrets they could tell of all the other courtiers?" she laughed.

Coralie shook her head, blushing, "I fear I cannot say it all," she stopped her speech a moment, "yet I wonder sometimes, at when I shall have a husband, for my mother often pressures me to find a husband while I am here."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:57 pm

François smile in hearing her answer her in a tender .

Yes, it's a bit true, you are my sweet child, a sweet child who is blossoming in a beautiful young lady. My wish is to see you happy, since I do have take a like in you, it's why I wouldn't want to upset you in telling something of wrong and want you for tell me if I do so.

He look at her with a knowing look, feeling a bit confused as she tell that she feel that she isn't anymore a little girl

I understand how you feel, you feel like a woman in your head but you still are a girl physically, isn't it ? but you know, you have all the time for turn in a woman and it will be sooner than you think. And, maybe someday, you will regret the time where you was a girl, it will soon to have pass too fastly, it's how I felt after having become a man.

He reflect then add.

And about other women, well you are much more young that most of them and in more you are new at court and have grow up in countryside, so you need to take your marks while they are certainly more confident than you since they know very well court world. But you musn't feel ashamed of theses differences, because it's what make your charms, it's your better chances and what make you unique.

He chuckle as she tell that she like him being so fond of her, feeling surprised and perplexed to be indeed yet so fond of her while he know her very recently and didn't know anything of her before her coming at court.
He giggle with her after her question, amused, getting dreamy as he imagine what theses statues could tell if they could talk.

Oh if they could talk, theses statues would certainly d have many things to tell ! they could tell about some confidential conversations about forbidden things between courtiers when they believed to can't be heard, there would surely be many spicy stories !

A glint of mischief appear in his eyes and he add.

And they would certainly reveal some loves stories, relate some secrets romantique rendez-vous in deserted areas of the garden ...

He chuckle, then grow serious again, thinking that i's maybe isn't appropriate topic ti aboard with his sweet child, he feel getting curious as she tell that she can't tell about all what she is thinking about it, trying to imagine what such a young and innocent girl could think about that she couldn't reveal.
But he respect it, don't insist for know and listen attentively to her second sentence, feeling surprised that she yet think to that, hardly imagining as a married woman, feeling annoyed to know that her mother pressure her about it.

I see ... it's all maids of honor's aim to find a husband, it's what want their parents and like them, you are also at court for have the possibility to find a husband, and it's what one the queen's duties to help you in it ... I hope that you will find a good husband some day and seen how lovely and kind you are, it will suely not be difficult.

Feeling a bit saddened at the idea to see her getting married and leave, he frown and add.

But honestly, I think that you are too young for that now, I fear that it's would take away your innocence and carefreeness too early and also I think that it's would be a shame that you marry too soon because your husband would probably take you away from court for live with him in your new household and so you wouldn't has had much time for enjoy fully court life and after, it will be too late.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Coralie nodded in understanding and gave a timid smile. "Alright," she nodded, "...I should like your majesty to call me whatever you wish...as I call you Monsieur Majeste," laughed. She gave a little sigh, "and I suppose it would not be terribly fun to grow up so very quickly...since I have just arrived here."

Coralie beamed, looking up at the king as they walked around the fountain. "Your majesty is truly correct...and very kind," she blushed. "I shall have to work on my confidence in my time here, as I think I shall be at court for a very long while."

She blushed suddenly, imagining the statues coming to life and telling others of the way she looked at the king, perhaps even knowing her mind, and telling them of her imagining the scene in the garden.
"I am certain they would have much to say."

"I wonder how much they would say," she added. "If they would give all the details of the meetings of lovers in the gardens," she giggled. "...may...may I take your majesty's arm?"

Coralie looked up at him, "oh, but my mother says I am nearly too old to marry." Her eyes grew wide, "she married at sixteen...and very soon I shall be seventeen." She looked at the palace, "one of my governess secretly informed me that that is why I am here...to meet a suitor and marry for the sake of my family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   

Back to top Go down

La fontaine d'Apollon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next