HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

La fontaine d'Apollon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:44 am

François grin, finding her really kind and sweet and nodd.

Allright, then I will call you whatever I wish, but it will surely change often !

He chuckle and listen to her world attentively as they walk around the fountain.

I hope so, I would like you for stay a very very long while at court, mademoiselle. And it's my pleasure if I can reassure you and help you to lead your new life here the better possible.

Looking at her, he see her blushing, wondering what she is thinking about, then he laugh in hearing her questions and answer in a teasing tone, a glint of mischief in his eyes.

Oh they would certainly give all the details about lover meetings ! after all without the details, it isn't that much interesting ! and I feel that if statues came to life, they would be naughty creatures !

He feel moved at her question, finding it adorable, his heart beating faster in his chest, he immediatly extend her his arm.

Of course, ma douce demoiselle, it's would please me very much.

He feel sad as he hear her words, surprised to learn about her age, he did imagine her younger, rather 15 or 16.

I am sorry to hear it, I find that it's rude of her and I imagine the pressure that you must feel on your shoulders ... but you are still very young and have all your life for get married.
It's true that many ladies marry when they very young, but I think that it isn't a good thing for them, honestly, it's absurd to tell that you are to be too old soon, after 25, yes it's would be more difficult but you are far of it.
And you know, ladies marry at any age of their life and there is even for exemple widows who remarry while they are matures women, so don't worry about it.

He sigh and add.

Whatever your mother can exigeate from you, it's about your marriage, your future, your life, not hers, so don't hurry up, wait to find the good person for you. If she put even more pressure on you about it or even try to force you to marry someone you do'nt wish to marry with, tell me, I promess that I will do all my possible for help you in this affair, after all I am the king.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:41 am

Coralie laughed at the idea of the king calling her different names. She looked up at him and smiled, "your majesty is far too kind." She looked off in the distance, "I hope to be here with your majesty as long as I can...and as long as it takes to not only make your majesty happy, but to become happy in my new life here."

She giggled, beaming, "yes, I am very certain they would be most mischievious!" Her eyes grew wide as she smiled, "I think I should like to write such a story about them!," she put her hands together.

Coralie looked down, a blush forming across her cheeks at the king's endearing name for her, and she felt a great rush of warmth over her body as she placed her arm in the crook of his. She brushed her fingers against the richness of his sleeves and grew quiet as she imagined how it would feel against her own skin. She imagined being in the garden, cold and alone, and finding him there to wrap his coat about her shoulders for warmth...

She looked down, "I hope your majesty is right...for I fear," she stopped a moment, "...I fear she has perhaps already began looking for a suitor for me," she bit her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:46 am

François laugh with her, feeling utterly happy and light in her compagny, then after her words, he nodd.

Yes, it's also important that you become happy with your life here and enjoy all your time spend here as long as you are here and if I see you happy, I will be so too.

He chuckle, amused, as she approve him about alive statues being surely naughty creatures, finding the idea very funny and after her suggestion, he nodd, with a large grin.

Excellent idea ! I am sure that it's would give a very original and interesting story, that I would be very happy to listen.

He see her blushing after he called her "ma douce demoiselle", seeing at her air that it isn't a blush of embarrasement but rather a happy one, he think that he will often use this nickname to her, because it's suit her very well seen how adorable she is and since it's seem to please her.
As she put her hand in the crook of his arm, he feel beaming, happy of this contact and that it's her who asked for it, he smile broadly thinking that it's show the bond that they yet have together.
He lost his smile as she tell him about her fears, thinking that unfortunately, it's probably true seen the kind of woman that her mother seem to be.

Alas, it's probably true ... but you know, having a suitor don't forcedly mean getting engaged with him and you aren't forced to accept him as suitor nor to love him or give anything of you that you don't want to. So if she find a suitor for you, you should be honest and tell him what you really think, it's may be enough for him to renounce to you.

He take a inspiration, reflecting and continue, looking deep in her eyes, the air serious.

I can yet reassure you about something : as king, I can break fiancailles at any moment and even make annulate a marriage that have yet been done if I want to and I can promess you that I wouldn't hesitate to use this right for you if your mother decide to marry you by force. I will not let anyone marry you without your willing, you can rely on me for it.

He put he hand of his other arm on hers gently, instinctively, as for reassure her, feeling the envy to keep her hand on him, looking in her eyes with a soft air on his face, loving the feel of her soft and warm hand under his.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:20 am

Coralie smiled brightly, overjoyed that her happiness would bring the king happiness. She shook her head in slight disbelief, "I cannot tell your majesty enough, how glad I am that we have become so very acquainted." She giggled, "I often think back to the first day we met, and I cannot believe you did not think me odd and have me hauled away by the guards or something," she laughed.

Her eyes grew wide, "oh, that reminds me!" She gave a giggled and a little skip, "my mother has sent my marionettes and instruments," she smiled. "Soon I shall be able to always make your majesty happy when you need it!" she giggled.

Coralie's eyes grew wide again. "Can you really, monsieur majeste?" She gave a smile, "I think I should like to be able to choose my husband," she blushed a little, "...I should be happy to marry someone I love." She giggled, "I must admit, majesty...I cannot wait to have a little girl of my own, to dress up and care for like my old dolls."

She suddenly felt the weight of the king's other hand on hers, and she felt herself grow warm with his touch. She blushed a little, and was surprised to find a giggle escape her lips.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:32 pm

François smile broadly.

I must tell that I am happy and surprised that we have get so very acqauinted so fastly and to yet feel like we knowed each others since a long time.

He laugh in hearing her words.

Oh no I hadn't find you odd at all nor thinked to have you hauled away, I have think that you was very different of other maids, especially since usually, my wife's servents don't come to introduce to me and it have catch my interest. And the more I have get to know you better, the more I have find you interesting and adorable and get fond of you.

He chuckle, then his eyes shine as he hear about the news.

Great ! I can't wait for attend to your marionnettes spectacles !

Feeling a bit moved, a tender smile on his lips, he add.

It's good to know that you will be here for chear up ... at last as long as you are still at court.

His smile disappear as he take a serious air and nodd.

Absolutely, mademoiselle, I am the king, so it's my very right to get fiancailles or even a marriage annulated if I want to, especially if it's about a forced marriage. Don't doubt of it.

He feel reassured to see that she don't intend to let her mother impose her a husband of her choice, but also for some reason, still a bit sad at the idea of her marrying, though he would be happy if she can marry a husband of her own choice, start a new life with him, surely a happy one .
But he know that it's would mean her definitive departure from court and that afterward, even if they succed in remaining in contact by letters, it will not be the same anymore and he yet feel so attached to her and it's surprise and confuse him, but anyway, he smile and nodd.

Yes it's would be much better for you if you choice yourself your future husband. And it's would be even better if you amrry someone you love indeed, make a marriage of love would give you the better chances to be happy in your future life as wife and mother of family.

He giggle, recognizing in her words this little girl in her, this little girl that she is still by moments, playing to reappear in the young girl's skin.

I am sure that you will be happy to have your own little girl indeed and that you will be a stunning mother to her and your other children.

He giggle with her as he keep his hand on hers, savouring the feel of her skin against his, feeling a bit dreamy.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Coralie smiled, glad that his majesty felt the same way. She was so worried about making friends at court, and she was glad to not only make a friend, but such a kind and noble one.

Coralie giggled, looking down at her fingers. "I must admit...I was very nervous to meet your majesty," she laughed, "and when I told my mother I would present myself to you, she instructed that I wash vigrously and wear a proper dress and make sure not to bother your majesty."

She clasped her hands, happily. "Oh, your majesty, all my marionettes are here!" She bit her lip in thought, "there is the old man and his wife, the prince and princess, the maid in pink, and soon, my brothers shall send me my fairy court!"

She nodded, "I shall always wish to cheer your majesty up."

Her eyes rose, "I should like if I could choose my husband." Yet her face went sad a moment, "however...I fear that if I should have to choose, it shall be years before anyone court me...for if my mother chose it would be certain, but...I fear no on would want me," she shook her head a little.

She gave an embarassed laugh, "pardon me, majesty...I am going on and on."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 pm

François grin at her words.

You hadn't bother me at all and you has been very right to come to introduce yourself to me, because it's how we have get friends !

He chuckle in seeing her girlish excitement about having recieve her marionnettes, listening attentively to her description of them.

Oh, so you have many characters to play, I am sure that you will be able to do good spectacles with it. Your fairy court ? I can't imagine how it may look like, but I am sure that it must be very original and look very good in spectacles. I look forward attend to your marrionnettes spectacles !

He smile at her words, looking in her beautiful eyes.

Thank you for that, ma douce demoiselle, it's good to know it.

He nodd to her words, thinking that she is right to want to choice her husband, then he frown as he see her air get sad, he feel sincerely shocked by her words, he fastly take his hand off hers and saize her elbow turning her so she face him and tell her with a air very serious on a sincere and passionate tone, feeling himself surprised by his emotion toward her words, so harsh for herself.

Mademoiselle ! how can you tell it ! you are a wonderful young girl, so kind, lovely, talentuous and intelligent, you could make any man happy and I am sure that many men will want to marry you, of course.

He reflect and add, his hand caressing her elbow inconscionsly.

Maybe for now, there isn't man who court you but it's normal, you are new at court, no yet knowed and maybe still a bit young, but you will, soon there will be not one man but several ones who will court you, if you allow them to.

He smile slighty as for reassure her.

There isn't need to apologize, it's normal that you are so preoccuped about your marriage, because it will be very important for your future, just stop to doubt of yourself that much, you are a wonderful girl.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am

Coralie laughed, happy that his majesty had not thought her an odd child.

Her eyes widened, "Oh, yes, majesty!...there will be a queen of the fairies, and her children and subjects," she giggled. "I am glad your majesty cannot wait," she beamed, her dimples showing, "I know I count the days until Christmas."

Coralie felt his arm move away and his hand quickly on her elbow, and she felt her heart race, startled at the quickness of the action. The swift movement had frightened her so, that she bit her tongue, scared that her lips would quiver and she might even cry, yet she saw in his eyes his concern, and something else she could not tell...

Coralie shook her head a little, "but I am like a child." Her lip quivered a little, "I am not fully developed yet, I...I can be clumsy and forgetful, and I...I am not as pretty as the other ladies at court." She looked down, "perhaps if I were back in the country...but not here."

She gave a faint smile, "I shall try, monsieur majeste." She breathed, "I shall try and think of your words always."

Coralie suddenly wanted so badly to hug him, to be in his arms, and even to kiss him. She blushed a moment and took a deep breath, holding as though she feared she would float away that very moment.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm

He chuckle softly, looking at her beautiful face with a warm air.

Oh I can't wait for discover this fairy court !

He smile to her warmly, images of the somptuous last christhmas dancing in his mind.

You will not be disappointed, the christmas of court are always beautiful and enchanting, I organisate great celebrations each year and it will be the occasion for you do your spectacle before all the court ! and so you may become knowed and famous if your spectacle charm people.

Looking at her face, he can see that his sponaneous gesture have make her feared, releasing slighty his grip on her elbow, stroking it slighty.

It's just a matter of age, you are a teenager still, so yes you are still a big little girl part in you, but it's also your charm. With time, you will grow up and certainly get more confident as you will have get used to court life. And you are wrong, I do find you much prettier than many ladies of court and when you will have grow up and be fully formed, you will surely be one of the great beauties of court .

He look deep in her eyes, his face getting closer of hers, feeling her breath against his skin, he suddenly feel attracted by her raspberry pink lips, a urge to feel their taste against his mouth, embarrassed, he held himself back, talking a deep breath and whisper her in a sincere tone.

You are very beautiful, mademoiselle, really.

As his hand leave her elbow, his fingers touch slighty and stroke her arm's silky arm, feeling slighty weird.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:21 am

Her eyes widened, "Oh, I cannot wait, monsieur majeste...I can only imagine such beauty."

Images of ladies and gentlemen of court, dancing in their most splendorous dress, all with wreathes of holly upon their heads, and exchanging gifts for his majesty and the queen. She could smell the scent of cinnamon and chestnuts, sugared almonds and plums, and sweet meats.

She blushed a little, "my parents only allowed me to make an entrance at their parties...I never could stay, I had to go to bed, or stay in my room with one of my governess'." "This shall be my first true party, monsieur majeste."

Coralie looked up at his majesty, her fright ceasing as she realized his movement was not in anger, but in an upset, and that he truly cared for her wished her not to think of such things. She looked into his eyes and saw he truly cared, and as she looked upon his lips she felt her breath quicken and she felt as though she would faint, or that she was running out of air.

She noticed his eyes upon her lips and his head moving closer, and for a sweet moment, she wondered if he would kiss her. She leaned her head back and stood on her tip toes, yet as he pulled away, she blushed embarassed and fell back on her heels.

She could find no words to say.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:48 am

He smile in learning that it will be her true first party.

Then, I hope that it will be a unforgettable first party for you !

After his moment of hesitation where his face have get closer of her and where he was nearly about to kiss her, as he pull back, fearing to offend her, he notice that she held her head backward and did stood on her tiptoes, understanding that she was had catch his move and was welcoming this kiss.
He remain frozen by surprise as he realize that this envy of kissing was maybe reciprocal and regret as he see her falling back on her foot, blushing embarrassed, understanding that he must have offend her more in acting as if he was about to kiss he and then move back than if he would had if he had kiss her.
Silence install between them, he look deep in her eyes, his hand slowly reach her cheek, stroke it, he whisper.

Ma douce demoiselle.

His face get closer of her again, he put his other hand on her cheek delicately and he get again closer, tilting his head until their mouths touch and he press his against hers, very gently, savouring the feel of her soft lips against his, feeling getting warmer, his heart beating faster in his chest.
Then his face move back slighty, his lips remaining close of hers, he look in her eyes, feeling confused, can hardly realize what's happening right now, that it's real, waiting for her reaction with a knot in his troat, one of his hand leaving her cheek and the other one stroking her other cheek.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Coralie smiled, "I am very certain it shall be."

Coralie looked up at his majesty and felt her heart quicken as he called her his sweet again. She took a deep breath as he leaned closer and she moved back onto her tiptoes, moving her head back and tilting it as he touched her chin and pulled her lips to his. She gave a sigh as their lips met, and she placed her hands on his chest as she felt the soft prickle of his beard against her skin.

As he pulled away gently, she had her eyes still closed. She opened them and looked up at him dreamily. She felt as though she would melt and so she kept her hands on his chest, brushing her fingers against the rich fabric of his doublet. Her eyes moved back to his, then to his lips, and she leaned upward again, closing her eyes and hoping he would kiss her again. Hoping it would never end.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:48 pm

His lips pressed against hers, his hands on her cheeks, he feel her hands placing on his chest, feeling reassured by this gesture that make him feel that she accept this kiss.
After his lips move away from his, looking at her, he see her opening her eyes again, he smile softly to her, seeing that they seem dreamy, wondering how she feel, his heart beating fastly in his chest as he feel her fingers brushing against the fabric of his doublet.
He remain in a immovable silence, like taken in a enchantment, fearing that any words would break it, just waiting for her reaction, refusing to think to something else than present moment, than to this first kiss with her, than to her eyes and lips, to her warm breath against his face, to the silky skin of her cheeks under his hands.
He feel amazed as she lean her head upward again, closing her eyes, offering her lovely lips to him again, as a magnet, immediatly his lip join hers again and kiss them again while one his hands go down from her cheek to her throat and stroke it, near to the shoulder, his fingertips touching the fabric of her dress.
His lips remain against her a long moment, don't wanting to leave them, instinctively trying to open hers, but he stop himself, recalling that it's probably her first kiss, then he broke the kiss, look at her beautiful face, his hand leave her cheek and put his arm around her waist softly.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:31 am

Coralie gave a little gasp as he stroked her neck. It was so intimate and nothing she had experienced before and yet she loved feeling his warm, gentle fingers on her neck.

She felt his lips, hard against hers, and she felt him pushing open her lips, though she knew not what to do. Yet she pressed her body against his and tilted her head more and as her heart raced, she forgot for a moment that she had been moaning quietly a moment. She became embarassed and her eyes snapped open as she stopped the sound, yet she could not tear her lips away.

"Monsieur majeste," she breathed.

Coralie sighed as he pulled away and placed his arm around her hips. A part of her wished he would grab her sides and feel the slow definition of her growing hips, yet another part of her wished he would not.

Coralie smiled up at him and brushed her fingers against his beard as her eyes watched his lips. She leaned her head against his chest and sighed.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:18 pm

As his fingers caresss her silky neck and his lips kiss hers, she hear her moans against his mouth, feeling amazed by what is just happening between them, it's feel so irreal.
After their kiss broke slowly, he smile in hearing her words and answer her softly.

Ma douce demoiselle ... you are so lovely.

His arm around her waist, he remain immovable, in soft embrace with her, he feel his heart beating faster as she smile to him and he smile to her softly in return, and as she lean her head to his chest, he glide his fingers delicately in her brown silky hairs, feeling them even more soft than he imagined them to be.
Feeling dreamy, he try to think, to reflect clearly to what is happening, to what to tell, then he whisper her.

I hope that you aren't feared nor offended, mademoiselle ... I don't expected that it's would happen ... but I hadn't been able to resist to kiss you.

He take a deep breath, feeling suddenly feared that it's would break their relationship and add.

I don't want it for change our relationship, because you are very precious to me.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:03 am

Coralie trembled with happiness as he ran his fingers through her hair, and her heart quickened as he called her his intimate little name for her.

She smiled up at him, giggling, "your majesty is too kind...and handsome."

Coralie was surprised that his majesty had wanted to kiss her as badly as she did he. She looked up at him with eyes wide in surprise, "has your majesty truly?" she could not believe it. "I...," she blushed, "I believe I have wanted to kiss you since last we met."

She shook her head, still smiling at him dreamily. She began to brush her fingers against his beard again, "no...I was afraid you would never feel the same, and I was afraid it would never happen." She leaned her head on his chest again, sighing, "this could never ruin our friendship, never."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:22 pm

He smile with a tender air in hearing her words, looking deep in her eyes.
After having tell her that he couldn't resist kissing, he grin in seeing her face taking such a surprised air, in hearinf her words, it's his own face who take a surprised air, his eyes opening wide, as she reveal to him that no only she wanted him for kiss her but in more that this desire did last from their first encoutner.
He remain speechless for a little while, his hand stroking her neck, then he answer her.

Oh ... I didn't imagine it at all, mademoiselle, I am so surprised ... myself I didn't thinked to kiss you, I hadn't premeditate it, it's just came to me as a obviousness suddenly, I had to kiss you and couldn't resist to your lips's call to mine as if they was made of metal and mines was magnets.

He explain her, can hardly believe all what's happening between them, he smile as her fingers brush his broad, while his stroke her hairs, his face talking again a surprised air in hearing her words, so she hadn't been feared by his kiss, but feared that he wouldn't never feel the same, would never kiss her ... oh god !

Ma si douce, pure et belle demoiselle, it's feel wonderful to kiss you, to feel your silky hairs and your neck's satiny skin under my fingers and to hear your soft words.

As she lean her head to his chest, feeling his heart beating faster in soft emotion, his hand leave her neck and he put his arm around her shoulder, nuzzle in nose in her hairs, smeeling deeply their sweet odour.

Good ... our friendship is so precious to me, but you are right, it will not ruin it, maybe it will even renforce our link ...

His fingers still strocking her hairs, he try to think, looking around he notice a white marble bench in a isolated dark area where he think they couldn't be observed, then he suggest softly.

What about having a sit together ?... we would be better.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:30 am

Coralie looked down, blushing and giggling. "You speak of me as though I am some temptress," she laughed.

She blushed looking up at him, "and I like very much feeling your beard against my skin," she smiled.

She nodded, "yes, yes...I think we shall become closer," she smiled. "I think it is like a little secret among childhood friends," she giggled.

Coralie looked up at him and nodded, "yes, of course, monsieur majeste." She dreamily wrapped her arm around his and leaned her head against his shoulder, still sighing as though she could not believe what was happening. Her heart still fluttered in her chest and she felt as though she would faint.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:52 pm

He chuckle and shake his head.

Oh no, I have know many temptress in my life and I would never take you for one of them...

He reflect, while looking to her beautiful pale face, recalling of the images that he have see of her and him in the garden and add.

I would rather take you for a kind of enchantress, the little enchantress of the garden !

He giggle with her and nodd.

Yes, it can be like a little and soft secret between good friends for you and me !, my sweet child.

After her answer, he smile tenderly in feeling her arm wrapped around his hand her head on his shoulder, her silky hairs caresssing his skin, feeling like taken in a bubble of softness with her far from the rest of the world, he walk with her to the bench that he had notice and sat on it, looking at her face, he notice that she seem weird and the hand of his free arm caress her arm.

Are you allright, mademoiselle ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Coralie gave a laugh at the idea of being the enchantress of the garden. Yet a slight ping went through her, a little shock almost painful in her stomach. She placed her hand at her heart a second, slightly confused.

Coralie knew what the ping was. In her mind she imagined all these temptresses and mistresses his majesty had possibly been with, the ones he had kissed. She knew she could never be like them.
It was also the fact that Coralie worked for the king's wife. The king was...is married; and Coralie felt sick at thought of having kissed another woman's husband and, or lover. She knew she could never replace that love he had for the queen, and that she would still always be his sweet child.

She took a seat on the marble bench and ran her fingers against its smooth coolness, though her head was still upon his shoulder.

She blinked a moment, and smiled. "Oh, yes, monsieur majeste...I-..I only felt a bit faint at all that was happening," she gave a smile. She wanted to kiss him again, yet something held her back...

Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:49 pm

François catch her gesture to her heart and her hairs confused, worried, he put his hand on hers.

What is it, mademoiselle ? do you have pain somewhere ?

As he look at her face more attentively, he can see that she seem sad, he stroke her cheek, he lean over her, cupping her chin softly, her head leaned to his shoulder.

You look so sad suddenly. Is it about what just happened ?

His feel slighty reassured in seeing her smile, but get worried again in hearing her words.

You felt like fainting ? oh god, I hope that you will not ... I ... I don't want to make you suffer, ma douce demoiselle.

He put his arm around her shoulders and kiss her forehead softly, his hand still strocking her head.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Coralie looked up at him and shook her head, touching her hair a little. "No, majesty, I am fine," she gave a laugh.

She shook her head, her eyes growing wide, "no, no majesty," she smiled again. "I very much like our kiss," she blushed a little, "...I only-," she stopped, thinking her thoughts were something she should keep to herself. Her mother would tell her that her simple fears and dispositions were nothing to bother a king with.

She shook her head, again, smiling, "I was only thinking of the garden."

She laughed, "no, no, I only mean I was so dizzy with all that was happening." She blushed, "everything was happening so fast, and I could not nor ever thought such things would happen to me," she looked up at him and smiled, "especially with the king of France."

Coralie closed her eyes and savoured his touch and fingers through her hair, yet she knew it would never last. She knew he would never love her as he loved the queen, and she would never be truly his, as he had had so many others. She buried her face in his overcoat and placed her fingers upon his chest again, brushing her fingers against the cloth of his doublet. She gave one of his buttons a kiss as she thought to herself, not knowing what to say. So many thoughts swam through her head...
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:47 pm

He smile in seeing her laughing and stroke her cheek softly.

I prefer that ... I never want to see you unhappy nor upset, especially not because of me.

His smile get wider as she confirm that she have love their kiss, seeing her blushing slighty, feeling very soft feelings toward her, but he can feel as she stop herself that there is things that she prefe to don't tell to him and he think that she hadn't to tell him things if she prefer to keep it for her.

I have like your kiss too ... I can tell that you are preoccuped but you maybe don't want to talk about it ... but if ever you feel the envy or the need to talk, feel free to do so ... I mean generally not only for now ... I am your friend after all.

He listen attentively to her and nodd, still having a happy smile on his face as he feel so well in her compagny.

It's true, it have go so fastly ... and I am as much surprised as you with what just happened between us. But I can imagine that you must be even more surprised since it was your first kiss, isn't it ?

As he feel her face burrying in his overcoat and her fingers on his chest, he continue to stroke her hairs tenderly, his chin leaned against her forehead, holding her enlaced with him arm around her shoulder, he giggle as she kiss one of his buttons.
He nuzzle his face in her hairs, as he noze go upper, he find a area which had a sweet and intense odour, looking like caramel, keeping his nose stucked to there, closing his eyes, he smell it deeply, feeling getting intoxicated, all his body relaxed, blooming, taken in a kind of soft torpor, forgetting the rest of the world, he whisper her.

Your hairs smell caramel, there, against your head, do you knowed that ?

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Coralie looked up to his majesty and smiled. She could not believe how sweet and kind he was to her. With that, she stood on her tiptoes again and gave him a peck on the cheek, returning to her feet and blushing.

Coralie took a deep breath and nodded, "...perhaps one day, when we are such closer friends, I will tell your majesty," she looked up at him with concerned eyes.

She looked down at her hands, blushing, and nodded. "Yes, monsieur majeste...it was my first kiss," she looked back up at him. "And...I confess I very much liked it."

Coralie moved her head, slowly from under his overcoat. She giggled, blushing. "My brother, Chevelier, just sent me a tin of caramels from Paris," she giggled. "He said he was walking by a confectioner's shoppe, and smelled them and thought of me," she smiled, "...I...I have been eating the little pieces all day...I suppose I must have eaten them too close to the box and the smell has lingered," she laughed, a little embarassed.

"Does your majesty like the smell?" she looked up at him, again. She wanted so badly to sit upon his lap, but she wondered if she should not.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:47 pm

François smile as she peck his cheek, can't believe how adorable she is, so different of all the other ladies he have know at court.
In hearing her words, looking in her eyes too, he nodd, a air understanding on his face.

Yes, of course, after all, even if I yet feel very close to you, we know each others since a short time and we will need more time before to can talk openly about delicate topics, I just want you to know that if you need too, you can talk to me.

He smile again, feeling moved and touched, he stroke her cheek.

I do have like it very much too, mademoiselle !

He giggle in hearing her answer.

Yes maybe ! ... But I rather think that it's your hairs's natural odour. Anyway I hope that theses caramel was good ! !It's kind to your brother to have send caramels to you, I know how much you do love sweets !

He look deep in her eyes and nodd.

Yes, I do love this odour, it's smell even more good than real caramels. It's one of the better odours that I ever smelt in my life.

He stroke her hairs, feeling so happy in her compagny but also a bit shameful for what's happening between them, fearing to cause her some bad in spite of himself, because she is so young and innocent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   

Back to top Go down

La fontaine d'Apollon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next