HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

La fontaine d'Apollon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Coralie nodded, understanding, "yes," she smiled, "I know your majesty cares for me...and I want your majesty to know that you may tell me anythings, and when you are most comfortable with me," she smiled. She looked up at him, "and I hope our friendship carries on for a long time."

Coralie giggled, blushing, "I am glad your majesty did." She looked up to him hesitantly. "...may I ask you monsieur majeste...what was it you were doing with your lips and...," she blushed a little, "and your tongue?"

She laughed, "perhaps I have eaten so many that I have become caramel myself." She thought of the kindness and protectiveness of her brothers, "yes, it was very kind of him...and I do very much love sweets of all kinds," she laughed.

Coralie blushed at the king's pleasure in the scent of her hair. She looked at his face a moment, and found she looked at his lips, again. She hesitantly and timidly moved closer to him, still looking at his lips. She took a little breath and moved, sitting upon his lap. She placed her arm upon his shoulder and gave him another kiss upon the lips, pushing closer until her chest was against his, yet quickly pulled away shyly.

She blushed and tilted her head, "does your majesty accept gifts for Christmas celebrations?" she smiled. Her eyes went wide, "and do kings of other countries send you things?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:23 pm

François smile and nodd to her.

I hope so too very much, I feel it will since how strong our frienships seem to be yet, while we did encounter recently.

At her question that seem so innocent, he look away as he feel growing shameful to have try to kiss her in such a sensual way while she is still so pure and in more it was just their first kiss together, he remain speachless for a while, then take a deep breath, look up to her again and answer her honestly, feeling embarrassed.

Well, I was about to kiss you in a special way ...

He hesitate, then decide to explain her.

It's a kiss made with the mouths opened and the tongues touching each others ... it's a very sensual and intimate way to kiss ... and I have realize that I shouldn't kiss you this way, especially if it was your first kiss and so I stopped. You would has been shocked very much to be kissed this way, wouldn't you ?

He laugh with her, strocking her hairs.

Maybe indeed !

He laugh again.

I koew how much you love sweets things indeed and I am sure that your skin have a sweet taste seen all the sweet things you eat !

He smile while feeling weird emotion in him a this thought and get even more confused as she look at his lips, he feel like his heart would stop to beat as she move closer and sat on his laps, he wrapp a both of his arms around her waist, holding her tenderly embraced against him, putting again his chin on her head.
He join her kiss, savouring the feel of her soft lips against his lips, then she move away shyly and he look deep in her eyes, confused, as she seem attracted to him, wanting to kiss him and be against him and then getting shy little a wild little animal.
So he feel puzzled don't knowing which attitude he should have with her, feeling himself confused between a kind of tender and protective instinct toward her, nearly paternal and a strong and sensual attraction toward her.
He smile at her question, feeling glad as it's prevent him from reflecting about all this and nodd.

Of course, I do accept gifts for christmas, in fact I am the one who recieve the most of gifts for this occasion, at court at last, since everyone who participate to celebrations is supposed to offer me something, as little and cheap it can be. It's a tradition.

He reflect, then nodd but more hesitantly.

Yes, I do sometimes recieve gifts form other kings and queens sometimes when they pay a visit to me, but not for christmas, at last it never happened until now.

He smile and ask her kindly.

And you, do you wish do recieve gifts for your christmas ? I am sure that your family will send you some gifts.

He kiss her forehead.

Last edited by François 1er de France on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:34 am

Coralie looked down a moment, looking at her fingers. She looked up at the king and began to play with his chain of office, looking back at the ground. "...may I show your majesty something?"

Coralie's eyes went wide as his majesty explained the kiss he had tried. She blushed a little, looking down at her fingers. She did not know he wished to try such an intimate thing with her.
She gave a little laugh, "I fear...I surely would not have known what to correctly do."

She blushed a little, wondering if the king perhaps would one day wish to taste whether she was sweet...yet she shook the thought away, mentally slapping herself on the wrist as she knew such thoughts were impure.

Coralie looked up at the king, seeing slight confusion in his eyes, and so she leaned her head against his chest as he spoke. She felt as though she wished to be in his arms; she wanted him to hold her, but she feared she would come on too strong. Also another part of her held her back, not wanting to push any further, fearing getting caught, or a broken heart...or even being considered immoral.

She giggled at the thought of seeing a long, lengthy line of courtiers, all with gits in their hands to give to his majesty.
Her eyes went wide and she nodded, excitedly. "Oh, I love gifts," she laughed. "My brother Pierpont said that my papa is planning on sending something very special, and my brothers may come to visit."

Coralie giggled as his majesty kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:52 am

François chuckle as she play with his office chains, then he look at her, intrigued.

Of course, I do absolutely want to see it !

He see her blushing after what he explained her, isn't surprised by it as he is himself surprised to have try to do it with her, he smile slighty, embarrassed.

Indeed, you are far too innocent for do it, it's wouldn't has been correct of me, it's why I stopped.
He smile softly as she lean her head to his chest, stroking her hairs softly, he can read on her face that she seem confused, he remain silent for a while, then he whisper her with a tender air, looking in her eyes.

We surely shouldn't do intimate things like this special kiss ... but we can do chaste kisses, hugs and cuddle together.

He smile widely in seeing her excitment and happiness.

Oh good ! I am sure that you look forward seeing what is it ! don't you ? and I hope that your brothers will indeed come to visit you ! I can tell that in spite of your mother's coldness toward you, you are well loved and surrounded by your family ! and I am glad for you !

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:21 am

Coralie looked down, timidly, at her bodice, then back to the king. She slowly and shyly reached her hand down her bodice and into her stays, pulling out a letter, folded multiple times into a small square. She looked down at the letters in her hands and back up, very seriously to the king, placing them in his hands to read.

"The first is from my mother," she looked down, "...she is writing to insist I become head lady, and she is, as always, telling me what I must do while at court." She looked down, feeling a bit of sadness in her heart, "she also informs me that the next time I visit the manor, we shall have a visitor." Coralie wrapped her fingers around his majesty's chain of office, again.

She swallowed. "His name is Gaston de Sauveterre...he is a friend of my father's, and a count," she looked the king in the eyes, "my mother says he is looking for a bride, and has expressed his interest in my hand."
"The other is a letter from his lordship, himself...and he wishes I would write to him, and shall send a locket with his image soon."

Coralie nodded, "...I fear it is something I perhaps should not know to do." She beamed greatly at the king's fancy of doing chaste things. She wrapped her arms around him, "oh, monsieur majeste," she beamed. She kissed his cheeks. "And I should love to get your majesty a gift for Christmas."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Getting worried as he see the very serious air on her face, François take the letter that she place in his hands, his eyes widen up in surprise and he frown as he read it slowly and hear her words, shocked by her mother's acting, he sigh and look in her eyes, tell her as softly as possible.

It's serious, your mother have decide that this man is a potential future husband to you and I must tell that, unfortunately, you can't escape to this encounter with him, nor to write this letter, nor to his court attempts, because your mother would get very angry with you and it's what young maids are supposed to do for find a husband..

He reflect, then add, feeling a bit sad at the idea of her maybe soon leaving the court for marry but wanting to reassure her.

But, if it may reassure, this letter nor this encounter will engage you to nothing with him and so you will know how he is and if you could consider to marry him some day ... I hope that he is kind and good man, not too old and that he will please you, so you could make a good marriage with him.

He take a inspiraiton.

But if he don't please you at all, you should make him understand it clearly, with tact of course, so he will maybe renounce to you ... anyway, don't forget that your mother can't really force you to marry him, if she did, I could make annulate it.

He smile broadly as she wrapp her arms around him and he embrace her back tenderly, kiss her forehead.

Ma douce et jolie demoiselle ...

Then he kiss her cheek and continue on a tender tone.

I feel sad to think that you may leave court soon for marry this count, because I know that I would miss you very much ... but I intend to enjoy your adorable presence as long as you are still here !

He kiss her other cheek and chuckle at her words.

I hope so, I look forward being at christmas for see it !
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:48 am

Coralie looked down at her fingers, "I know I cannot avoid him...and I know I must be a proper lady and write, and I must do as my mother bids me." She looked at the king seriously, "I fear he will visit or want to see my...it has been a very long time since I saw him last," she spoke, playing with his beard. She brushed his fingers against their soft prickle, and a smile formed on her lips.

She nodded, "I am certain it should be a good marriage...but he is so old," she laughed. She thought for a moment. The count was perhaps the king's age, if not a few years older, and she felt embarassed for saying the count was too old, and in turn, claiming his majesty was too old. She blushed a moment, and leaned in, placing a soft and long kiss on the king's lips, happy that she was allowed to kiss him, even perhaps whenever she wanted.

Coralie giggled at the king's name for her. "Mon monsieur majeste...mon beau roi," she smiled, giving a sigh. Though she was in his arms and on his lap, had felt his kisses on her lips and in her hair...she still wanted so badly to please him.

She beamed and giggled. "Oh, your majesty, I should write to you everyday if I were to be torn from your side by a future husband." She looked down, "I fear I should dislike him for doing such a thing for I lo-," she stopped and blushed, "...I like your majesty and care for you so very much."

Coralie giggled at the king's kiss on her cheek. "And I shall have a special performance, just for your majesty," she smiled, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:19 pm

François, the air serious, sigh and nodd.

Yes, as long as what she order to you remain acceptable for you, you must do as she bid you. And he will surely want to see you since he seem seriously interested, so you can't avoid it either

He chuckle in filling her fingers playing with his bread again, feeling so found of her charming manners.

Well, indeed it's a matter, many young girls marry older men but I hope that he isn't yet what we can call a old man ? If you think that it's could be a good marriage, then it's a good thing ... but i hope that it isn't a good marriage only for your mother and him but also for you, because for me it's could be a good marriage only if you are willing and want it sincerely.

The king is surprised as he see her face coming closer to his and he feel beaming as she kiss his lips and he join it softly, pressing his lips againts hers , savouring the feel of her soft lips against his and her sweet natural odour, taken in this sweet embrace, feeling her warm and tender body close to him as he hold her on his laps.
He feel so happy that it's her who have kiss him this time, feeling that she must at last like him and that this soft feeling and even attraction that he feel toward her must be at last a little reciprocal, he never thought that they would get that much close.
After their kiss broke, he smile in hearing her tender words, feeling getting even happier.

Ma douce amie, vous êtes aussi tendre et bonne que jolie.

He lean his face softly on her head, smelling deeply the sweet and suave caramel odour, feeling getting intoxicated by it.

Me too ... if a man take you from me, I would be able to write to you everyday, anyway I would write to you , I will do the necessary for remain in contact with you.

He feel his heart beating faster in hearing her words, happy to feel that he is important for her, he stroke her cheek.

I fear I would dislike him too for that. I do like you and care of you very much too and be sure that I will do all what I can do possiblty as the king for keep you here by my side at last a part of your time, especially if being far of me make you unhappy.

He chuckle.

I look forward seeing it ! especially if it's only for me ! ... do you yet have a idea of what you will do ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:07 am

Coralie looked a little sad. She feared the idea of a possible suitor coming to pay call, or even court her, and she feared more that she would displease him and her mother even more.

She looked down, smiling faintly, "I fear my mother has only made the match because he is a count and shall take care of me."

Coralie loved very much that she could kiss the king and especially that he enjoyed the little kisses. She loved the feeling of his beard against her skin and she loved the wamth of his lips and breath against hers. She took a deep breath, inhaling his sent and she found herself shivering, feeling it was the scent of man, the musk a maiden would smell after consummating her marriage...she shook the thought away, quickly, knowing it was inapropriate.

She blushed, giggling. "Monsieur majeste," she breathed his name, leaning her head against his chest, again.

Coralie giggled, mischieviously. "And if need be, I would sneak your letters and write to you in our own language or code, and send it by the dark of the night...and you would know my letter by the perfume upon it and my affectionate names for you," she smiled.

Her eyes rose, "Oh, monsieur majeste," she smiled, "I have reading about the godess Aphrodite and her birth, and Amphitrite of the sea." She blushed at the idea of playing Aphrodite, yet knew she should like to play a mermaiden or such, "I should like to write stories of one of their adventures."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:41 pm

François feel sad in seeing the sadness on her beautiful face and he nodd.

Yes, I have to admit that it's surely the reason for which she want him for marry you. So she know that he would be able to care of you and of the children that you could have and also, of course, it's would bring money and a good alliance to your family ...

He sigh and continue.

I think that your mother hadn't bad intentions, she follow the traditions and do what she think to be the better for you and your family, without caring of your feelings, alas.

As he inhalate the sweet scent of her hairs again, he see her smelling him too and smile, while feeling her soft face's skin rubbing against his beard and hold her a bit tighty in his arms, loving this kind of chaste tenderness between them, feeling his heart full of happiness, while feeling a more deep feeling that he can't identify but more look like passion or desire, but he chase it away of his mind.
He smile as she lean her face to his chest, stroking her silky hairs nearly inconsciously while listening to her propositions for the future if she is taken away from him by some husband, in spite of the slight pain that he feel at this idea, he giggle with her, amused by her ideas.

Yes, good ideas ! we could use some secret code for write to each others and I like the idea that you perlume your paper so I would be happy once I smell it because I will now that it's come from you. Myself, I would keep your letters, because as the king I am free to exchange letter with whoever I want. But you, you would have to make them disappear because of your husband, so you could either hide them carefully, in a locked box hidden somewhere or put them in the fire of a chimney after reading.

Smiling, he listen to her attentively, his eyes getting birth as he know that it's about Aphrodite's birth, because he is fascinated by antiquity and mythology and he have see a repoduction of the painting of Botticelli "La naissance de Vénus" in a book and it's maybe the most beautiful painting he ever seen, even in reproduction.

Excellent topic ! I love mythology and antiquity ! so I am sure that I will love it ! Do you know that an italian painter, Botticelli, one the best painters ever in my opinion, have make a splendous painting about aphrodite's birth ? it's really beautiful.

He tell her with sincre admiration as she see her blushing, understanding why seen the topic, a image come to his mind, he see Coralie as the Venus of the painting, standing at the center, majestuous, in the splendour and glory of her naked body, seeming made of alabaster, her brown hairs floating and around her, the angels, spirits and gods, himself in front of her, all looking at her with amazement but it's at him only that she look at, a smile on her lips, conscious of her beauty and of the effect that she make on him.
He feel a huge shiver in his back at the irreal beauty and sensuality of the image, nearly unbearable, he try to chase this image of his mind, looking at the real young and innocent Coralie who he hold on his laps, feeling a bit shameful and listen to her ideas to write a story about it, he nodd, seeming still elsewhere, fascinated by the troubling daydeam he just had.

Good idea, I look forward hearing about it. Tell me, do you project to read the story of their adventures or to make a spectacle with it ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Coralie nodded, "I suppose if I were to have children with him, they would very well be taken care of." She smiled, pouting a bit, "but what if does not like my puppets?" she laughed, wrapping her arms around the king.

She placed her ear against his chest, wanting to hear his heartbeat and found its sound lulling her into a deeper calm. She gave a sigh and felt completely relaxed, as though she could sleep in his very arms.

Coralie giggled at the king's idea, and she was glad he would miss her scent. Yet her eyes went wide and she shook her head, "Oh, no, majesty...I could never burn them." She blushed, looking down at her bodice, "I should like to always be able to look upon them, and read them over and over." She smiled, looking him in the eyes, "I will lock them away!"

She smiled, "I like very much mythology as well...my papa used to tell us the many stories." She shook her head, "I have never seen the painting," her eyes went wide, "oh, is it very lovely?"

Coralie could see the king's mind perhaps wanderered as easily as hers did, and she gave a giggle, kissing his chin softly. She straightened her back slowly and scooted her bum back, further onto the king's lap.
She smiled, "Oh, I shall act them out," she beamed. "I have costumes and props and dolls," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:48 pm

François nodd after her words, then chuckle in seeing her pouting at the idea of the man who want to court her don't liking her puppets.

Well, if he don't like your puppets, then you must never accept to marry him ! because it's mean that he is an idiot or a insensible man ! how can anyone possibly don't like puppets ?!

He laugh with her, tighten up his embrace around her, feel his heart beaming with happiness as he hold so close against him, as she lean her head against his chest, seeming so relaxed and tender like a sleeply child, his kiss her rub his nose to hers and kiss her cheek softly and smile as she tell him that she could keep his letters too.

I am glad to hear it, so we will be able to remain in contact anyway whatever will happen ... but I do hope that it will not happen and that none husband will take you away from me, not definiteively.

He smile as he imagine her father who seem so kind telling stories to her and her brothers, his children sat around him while listening him.

You are lucky ! your father seem to be cultured man and so you are cultured too, there isn't many people who know about mythology.

He feel a bit embarrassed at the idea to show her this painting, wishing she would never guess what he had just imagine, her at Venus's place, then he nodd.

Yes ... well it's very specialy style, that may displease to many people ... but personally, it's my preferred painting of all, even only in reproduction, the colours, the forms, the images, are just splendous ... it's one of the most beautifuls ones ever made in history and the painter, Sandro Botticelli, was really one of the best painters ever.

He giggle with her as she kiss his chin, putting his hand on her cheek and kiss her lips, tightening up his embrace as she go further on his laps, feeling a bit guilty to feel so much pleasure in having her body so close to him, he listen attentively to her answer, feeling enthousiast at the idea to discover her spectacle and smile happily.

Great ! I look forward discover it ! I am sure that it will be very good !
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Coralie giggled at the king's agreement to the impossibility of her husband disliking her puppets. She laughed, "I shall not marry him, just as you say, majesty."

She looked down, seriously. "I often fear it...I fear leaving your majesty, as I do not know what it should do to me to lose you."

She smiled brightly, "yes, my papa has always told us his favorite stories and stories he heard from his travels."

Coralie smiled, "oh, but it sounds so very pretty," she clasped her hands together, "I should love if your majesty showed me."

She giggled, "oh, I pray they shall." She gave him a peck on his cheek and nose, again.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:07 pm

He laugh with her, then grow serious again, imagining the pain he would feel if she wasn't here with him anymore, living far of him in her husband's household, looking in her eyes intensely, he answer her gravely.

Me, I know that I would be very sad if I was to lost you, my court and world would seem empty without you in it, I yet feel so close of you that I can't imagine you being away from me, even if I know that it's could happen. But anyway, even if some husband take you away, if we remain in contact and keep our link alive, then I will not lost you totally nor will you lost me.

He smile warmly.

Oh I see, I guess that he must have hear many stories indeed, because from what you told me, I imagine that he had always had a life of traveller, isn't it ?

Feeling curious, he add.

I would like to hear some of the stories that you have learn from him.

He chuckle as she clap in her hands while asking for see the painters, endeared by her lifefullness and cheerfulnness, while thinking that she may be a bit shocked in seeing the painting, by the full nudity of the Aphrodithe of this painting and by the sensuality that emanate from her and from all the painting.

Of course, mademoiselle, I can show you the reproduction of it, it's in my room, so you can accompagny me there afterward or come to visit me there later ... I don't know if you will like it but anyway, it's so beautiful that you have to see it ! Do you yet had the chance to see some paintings of great masters ? maybe there is some portraits at your family home ?

He chuckle again, then smile as she peck his nose and cheek, stroke her cheek and nuzzle his face in her hairs.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Coralie felt sad a moment. She could not believe that the king could ever be so sad if she left. She wondered what had ever made him happy before she came. Surely his wife and children. But why was he so sad so often.

She wrapped her arms around him, again, feeling a chill from the slowly darkening sky. "Surely your majesty has other people to make you happy." She looked up at him, "what made your majesty happy before?"

She looked down. "I know I should be very sad if I had to leave your majesty," she sighed. "You are the first friend I have ever had in my days as a teenager." She leaned her head against him, "I care so very much for your majesty...and I feel like I can talk to you about anything, and that our happiness is shared."

She giggled, "Oh, I shall tell your majesty one of my papa's stories anytime!" she beamed. "Yet it is best when told by a fire, with apple cider in ones belly."

"Oh, I should very much like to see it, majesty," she nodded, excitedly. "Yes, but they were only family paintings," she laughed.
She sighed as the king rubbed his face in her hair, loving the feeling. She wished they could stay like this forever.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:05 pm

François embrace her.

Yes, I have other people who make me very happy, my children, friends, wife and even my courtiers ... but I think that you can't remplace someone by someone else and I do like you very much.

He feel moved as she tell him that she would be sad too if she was taken away from him and even more to know that he is her first friend since she is teenager.

Oh ... you must has been very lonely until then.

He smile as she lean her head against him and he stroke her hairs.

I feel like that too, I do like very much to talk with you, you have got a very good conversation especially for your age and you make me feel like being able to talk about everything with you ! I couldn't had expect it because you and me are so very differents !

He chuckle.

Surely, it is indeed the better conditions possible for listen to stories and at night, it's even better !

He grin to see her excitment a tthe idea to discover the painting, reflecting, he answer her.

What about going to my room in the evening ? today or another day ? so I could show you the painting and we could sat together by the fire, drink a glass or two and you would tell me some stories !

Though for now, he feel like just wanting to remain like that embraced closely, his face in her hairs, for ever, don't feeling any envy to move until now, like taken with her in a cloud of tenderness.
He giggle with her at her words.

Well, it's yet good, family portraits have their own particular charms and it's not everyone who have go some and the other kind of paintings are much more rares especially in private properties.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:24 pm

She looked up at the king and smiled. "Your majesty has made me the happiest I have been in a long time," she beamed.

Coralie giggled, "oh, yes, it is!" Her eyes went wide, "the shadows dance on the wall and you can almost see the characters and places."
She blushed a little. "Of course...it is always better when one is in the company of those they care for."

She smiled up at him, laughing. "It is your majesty's decision," she smiled. "I would do as your majesty wished...if you wished to show me the painting tonight, and for me to tell you the stories."

She smiled as the king explained the differences between family paintings and paintings like the one of Aphrodite.
She blushed, "I think I should also like to see paintings of your majesty," she looked at her fingers. She felt as though she wished to see how he looked through all his years, and wanted to see how long he has been so very handsome.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:51 pm

He feel his heart beat faster at her words and stroke her shoulder.

I am very happy to hear that and I feel like doing everything in my power for make you happy..

He smile to her and nodd.

It's true, the night seem to have a kind of magical power that make everything seem possible, night is the dreams time.

He grin, looking deep in her eyes.

I do wish it only if you do wish it too, it isn't a obligation, so tell how do you really feel about it ?, would you be happy of it ?

He chuckle at her words and kiss her forhead.

Really ?! it isn't very interesting though since you do yet have my face just in front of you ! in more some of them aren't much realistics and you could not recognize me on them. But if you so much want to see them, I will show you, with pleasure, you will surely seem some of them around palace anyway.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Coralie smiled, a chill going through her body as he stroked her shoulder. She drew herself closer into his arms, loving the feeling of being so close to him, and loving the immense joy it brought.

Coralie stuck her finger to her chin, frowning as she thought a moment. "...I think I should like to tell you the story tonight, as we have not seen each other in so long," she smiled. "It shall be like the time we met."

She giggled, "I am very sure your majesty's paintings are interesting...and handsome," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:36 pm

François tighten his embrace around Coralie, kiss her hairs while stroking her back tenderly, feeling joyful of the feeling of having her warm and tender body in his arms, smiling as he hear her answer.

Great ! I am happy that we will be able to spend a good moment together just you and me, it's could indeed be like the first time we met and had such a long, interesting and pleasant conversation time together. And it's could be even better since we start to know each others better now.

He chuckle, amused especially that she think his portraits are handsomes, stroke her hairs.

Well, you will see some of my portraits along the corridor and in my bedroom tonight, I hope that you will not be disappointed !

He look in her eyes and kiss her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:54 am

Coralie giggled. She looked down, blushing, "I must confess...I had dreams and daydreams of the day we met," she giggled. "I believe I have never connected and care for someone so quickly."

She smiled, "I am certain I shall not be disappointed!"

Coralie tilted her head as he kissed her, and she gave a sigh at the feeling of his warm lips against hers. She pressed her body against his, never wanting the kiss to end, her heart beating quickly.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:42 pm

François, looking in her eyes, in hearing her words, surprised and moved.

Really ?!, I am happy and touched to hear that. I must that myself I have think to this moment often since then and, sincerely, it's one of the better that I had since a long, I rarely do have so rich and interesting conversation like I have with you.

He smile, looking at her with loving eyes.

Me either, I have never get connected too someone so fastly and deeply, like if we were old friend or like two person who would had know each others very well long ago, that much long ago that they couldn't recall until then. And you are so kind, pure, sweet and charming lady, different of the others, that you are yet precious and dear to me.

He chuckle.

I hope so. I am sure that it will be a good moment , since all the moments that I have spend with you until now has been good moments that bring me much happiness.

François shiver slighty in feeling her body pressing against him, feeling shameful as troubling ideas and images come to his mind, embrace her even tighten, he continue to press his lips against her soft lips, don't wanting to get apart again, putting more passion in his kiss.
He imagine again himself in the garden at night, looking for her and finding her laying down the grass in her white dress, looking like a magical or heavenly creature, flowers scents impregnated in her skin, dress and hairs. He would lean over her and kiss her lips, she would open her eyes and kiss him back, then smile to him and whisper his name, then he would lift her his arms and carry her in a dark and reclused area of the garden, laying down with her ...
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:44 pm

Coralie giggled, blushing a little as she played with the buttons of his doublet.

She frowned a little, "are the ladies of court very different from me?" she laughed.

She smiled, placing her hands on his shoulder. "I am glad I could bring such happiness to your majesty."

Coralie could see his majesty's attention was somewhere else as she pulled away. She leaned her head against his chest and could hear his heart beat faster. She wondered what he thought about.

She kissed his chin, "what are you thinking about?" she smiled up at him. She wondered if perhaps he were imagining the two in some intimate setting...perhaps the garden again. She wondered if he imagined the scene of ravishment she had imagined in her dreams after the first day they met.
She wondered if he imagined taking her...
She shook the thought away, thinking it was wrong.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:31 pm

François grin in seeing her playing with his buttons, feeling endeared by her gesture and he nodd.

Yes they, as I told you after our encounter, you are like a white rose, pure and modest in a field of red roses pretentious and frivolous.

He smile, stroking her back.

And I am glad to can enjoy your compagny.

As she lean her head to his chest, he stroke her hairs, he look at her with a soft air, his smile get wider as she kiss her chin, he grow serious at her question, looking down, embarrassed as he imagine what she would think of him if she told him the truth, biting his lips hesitating, then he answer her.

You will surely find it weird but I was imagining you in the situation we had talk together, I don't know if you recall ... you would had leave in the garden alone and I would look for you and find you ...
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:30 pm

She giggled at the king's analogy. Yet she stopped suddenly, frowning slightly. "To tell your majesty the truth...I am not sure I have made many friends with the ladies of court," she looked up at him.

Coralie tilted her head back as he stroked her back. She loved his touch. Basked its its feeling. She had never been touched as sweetly as the king touched her, and she found she enjoyed it almost more than the kisses he placed on her lips.

She played with her fingers as the king spoke. Her eyes flashed upward, though she did not move her head.

"...and," she felt timid. "...and what would you do after you found me?" she whispered, her heart racing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   

Back to top Go down

La fontaine d'Apollon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next