HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

La fontaine d'Apollon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:46 pm

François, the air serious, nodd.

Well, it isn't east to make friend especially at court and as I have tell you when you have introduce to me, most ladies of court are very jealous of others ladies and there is much rivality between them, , but I do hope that you will find at last one friend among them.

He smile as she tilt her back and understanding that she love this touch, he continue to caress her back with a mixture of softness and sensuality, he feel getting even embarrassed in hearing her question.

I fear to can't tell you fully ... there is some images in this daydream that I can't allow myself to tell to such a innocent, pure and young girl.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:51 am

She looked down, giving a little pout. "I hope your majesty is right," she looked up at him, "the only other friend beside you I have made is Monsieur Sinclair." She giggled, "I suppose I shall need some feminine companionship to whisper with," she laughed.

Coralie gave a sigh as he continued to stroke her back.

Her eyes snapped open at his words, and she found she blushed a little. She could not imagine what he was thinking as she had never done such things. Yet she had heard from other ladies how gentlemen would often touch them between the legs and how the ladies would kiss them down there as well...

She shook the impure thoughts away. Yet she blushed still, "...oh," she spoke. She curled herself up, closer into his lap, wanting to feel his warmth some more.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 am

He is rather surprised to know that she is friend with the soldier Sainclair.

Well , it's yet a good begining to have two friends, it's better than none.

He laugh with her and nodd.

Yes, you surely need some feminine companionship ! I think that among all the ladies of court, you can find a few kind ones with whom you could get friend, you should try to spend some time with another ladies of court, even if it isn't easy, I know.

He feel shameful to have these thoughts toward her while she is so pure and angelic and he can see her blushing as even innocent like she is, she must be able to imagine what it's about.

I am sorry for it, I know how innocent you are and I do respect you for that, I would never force you in anything ... I have get kind of fascinated by the thought of this escapade of us and it's a bit in spite of myself that this daydream have turn like that in my mind.

He smile in seeing her curling herself closer to his laps, endeared by how cudldy she is and he wrapp one of his arms around her tenderly while his hand stroke her hairs, feeling a nearly paternal tenderness toward her.

You are so adorable, mademoiselle you look like a cuddly kitten !
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:00 am

She nodded, leaning her head against his chest, again. "I know," she giggled, wrapping herself in his overcoat.

Coralie blushed, feeling a funny flutter inside of her body. "Your majesty...," she blushed, "...nothing we would ever do with be against my will," she spoke so quietly that she prayed he did not hear her. She burrowed her face into his doublet, again, closing her eyes to pretend to hide from whatever thoughts would go through his mind after her statement.

She giggled, "thank you, monsieur majeste." She smiled up at him, "...your majesty is so warm and strong, I like so very much to curl up against you."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:00 pm

He smile to her stroking her silky hairs nearly unsconsciously and seeing her wrapping in his overcoat, he rub her shoulder and arm softly as for warm her up.

Are you well like that ? I hope that you aren't getting cold.

Looking at her beautiful face, he can see that she blush at his words, hoping to hadn't shock her, feeling embarrassed to have aboard this topic with her and is atonished in hearing her statement and feel a mixture of intenses emotions as he hear words, hardly believing that she really told it seen how pure she is.
In spite of his trouble, he can't refrain a smile as she burrow her face in his doublet, wrapping his arm around her shoulders tenderly and answer her.

Mademoiselle, you are so lovely but also so young and naive ... I couldn't forgive myself to cause you any harm or pain, because you are yet so dear to me.

He laugh warmly.

I wasn't conscious to be that much warm ! but I am glad of it, because I do like you curling up against me, it's make me feel happy.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 am

She giggled, feeling embarassed. "I am a little cold, yes."

Coralie kissed him on the cheeks, chin and nose, giggling. "Yet I cannot imagine your majesty causing me harm."

She laughed, throwing her arms around him as best she could. "Then I shall always make you happy, and curl up with you whenever you wish or need it!"
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 pm

He rub her back softly, hugging her closer.

Then we should return indoor, I don't want you for get cold.

He lift his head for look at the sky, wondering which hour it can be and see that the sun in low in the sky in which is taking beautiful colours, so he add.

It's yet twilight ! Do you have obligations this evening ?

He smile warmly to her as she kiss him, touched by her words, he stroke her cheeks with both of his hands and put a soft kiss on her lips.

I can't imagine it either, you are too much dear to me.

He laugh with her, his eyes shining with joy and hug her back.

I am delighted to hear that, with you in my arms, I can't be otherwise than happy ! and I shall always be your extra heater once you need to be warmed up !

He chuckle with a impish air on his face.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:42 am

She nodded, "okay, okay...I would like to get warmed up and tell you my papa's stories," she giggled.

She looked out toward the darkening sky, smiling at the intense colors the setting sun cast. "Oh, it is so beautiful, monsieur majeste...should you like to stay and see the sunset?"

She closed her eyes and sighed at his gentle kiss. "I am glad I am dear to you, monsieur majeste," she spoke, smiling up at him.

Coralie giggled cuddling closer. "Ohhh, I am so very happy...I am far too happy."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:35 pm

He smile warmly to her, looking in her eyes.

You can read in my mind ! I was justly thinking that we could go to my room afterward, I look forward listening to your papa's stories and I will show you some of my portraits since you have tell me that you want to see them and also the reproduction of "La naissance de Venus"

He nodd.

Yes we can stay a little bit more, ma douce demoiselle, it's true that it's make a beautiful spectacle..

Throwing his head backward, he look at the beautiful colours of the sky a mixture of red, orange, pink and purple that seem nearly irreal in a sky nearly without clouds, feeling the freshness of the air, he cover her shoulder and arms with the coat-tails of his lined overcoat and wrap his arms around her, pulling her closer to him and ask her softly.

Is it better like that ?

He smile, then chuckle and cuddle with her.

I am glad to hear that, I am very happy too. I hope that I am a good guide for you and that now you know better the garden.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:35 am

Coralie smiled, her dimples showing with pure joy. "Oh, your majesty I cannot wait...I am so very excited!"

She looked up at the sky and gave a sigh as he wrapped her in his coats further. She could not believe this was happening. Never in her wildest dreams would she believe that not only she would share such a close moment with the king, but with a friend...perhaps a love. She never wanted it to end, and so she hid in his coats, inhaling his scent, loving that it was the scent of a man, and she found her heart fluttered.

She released a sigh, so full of happiness it could have perhaps been a moan. "Yes...I like it very much like this."

She giggled, "ohh, but you must show me more of your garden sometime."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:46 pm

He laugh warmly, seeing her joy and enthousiasm.

I can see it !, mademoiselle, I look forward for it too, I am sure that it will be the nice moment !

Looking at the sky, he feel deep happiness and serenity as he hold her close in his arms, under his overcoat, feeling her warm body so close to his, smell a slighty odour of flowers that float around her skin, wondering if it's come from her or form the flowers around them, feeling like taken in a cloud of tenderness with her.
He smile in hearing her answer, feeling happy to know her so well with him.

I do like it too, you are so tender and soft lady.

He giggle.

Of course, I will show you more of my garden and castle !, with pleasure, don't worry !
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:05 am

She leaned her head closer to his chest, loving the feel of his doublet against her, the warmth and scent of his body and the loving way he stroked her hair. His tough sent chills though her body and for a moment she gave a shiver as his touch moved through her.
She felt she did not want the moment to ever end, and she found herself holding her breath and closing her eyes, her cheeks turning pink as she tried to stop time. She gave a sigh and smiled up at him.

Coralie loved so dearly that he thought so sweetly of her, and she found she wanted to show him more of herself. More of her talents and great care for him.

She nodded, giggling, "all right your majesty," she gave him a kiss on the chin, again.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:44 pm

François keep on stroking her head, while looking at the sunset that is ending up as the sky darken up even more and the sun disappear at horizon and the moon appear, savouring intensely this sweet moment, then he giggle as she kiss his chin, look down at her and smile.

Shall we go now ? the night is really falling this time and since you was yet cold, I fear that you would get even more cold afterward.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:44 am

Coralie nodded, smiling up at him. "Yes, majesty, I should like to get warm," she giggled.

She slowly pulled herself off his lap, moving her skirts off his legs slowly as though to tease him. She leaned forward, reaching for a rose that sat, tucked into a bush beside the bench and plucked, bringing the pink flower to her nose. She giggled and gently placed her hair over one shoulder, placing the bud behind her other ear as she smiled at the king.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 pm

He chuckle, then as she get up, he catch a brief sight of her thin legs, feeling confused and dazzled at the same time.
He get up and look at her in smiling as she pick up a rose and place the bud behind her ear.

You are very pretty with this bud !

His hand touch her hair, then he offer her his arms and ask her in a warm tone, looking in her eyes.

Are you ready ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:07 am

Coralie blushed at his compliment. "Thank you, monsieur majeste."

She dipped into a curtsey as she took his arm, smiling up at him. "Yes, I cannot wait," she giggled, standing on her tiptoes to plant a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:20 pm

He chuckle.

Of nothing, mademoiselle.

He giggle as she courtsey to him while taking his arm, he hug her as she kiss his cheek and kiss both of her cheeks.

So, let's go now !

He walk with her toward the castle, feeling her little hand holding his arm and they leave the garden.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:23 am

Coralie took a seat upon the stone edge of the large fountain of Apollo. It had been weeks since she had last seen the king, last wrote to him or spoken with him, and it broke her heart to sit in the same place he had first kissed her.
She looked up at the afternoon sun, blinking so as not to cry from the thought, and she wiped her eyes as her heart beat, missing him, the man who was her first love.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Elizabeth walked out into the gardens after arriving in France, she loved it here..no wonder her mother wished to go back. She was simply waiting on Matthew doing his business, the duties of being an Earl, and then he would meet her here. She took a deep breath as the was hitting off her unblemished face as her dress was made now of more finer material because of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:41 am

I decide to take some time for myself outside. My Christophe is off meeting with some of his friends, leaving me alone to my own vices. I see a beautiful fountain and I decide to sit upon its pristine edge, running my slender finger through the water. I feel so calm and so happy. My life is going perfectly!
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:20 am

With pressing matters both personal and affaires de l'État to attend to, I step outside the palace walls to cool my heated brow amid the tranquil waters of the fountain... 'tis there I notice the Baronne de Nemours... it occurs to me that though lovely indeed, she has yet to marry... 'tis at this time I endeavor to approach her and inquire of her matrimonial plans...

"Bonjour, Baronne... may I say you look rather charming this day" I say, taking her delicate hand and plying a kiss upon it.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Blushing, I curtsy as he still kisses my hand smd I smile brightly as I raise up. "Thank You Your Majesty. Might I say you are looking good yourself!"
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:51 pm

"Merci... Madame LaMarnier, as you may know, one of my authorities is to ensure that all sons and daughters of French nobility are wed properly to suitors appropriate to their social class and position n'est-ce pas?... seeing you this moment Madame LaMarnier, it occurred to me that you are not yet married, est-ce vrai?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:21 pm

I am stunned and my heart sinks to the pits of my stomach. No one knows of my marriage...not even the King himself. I take a deep breath, Your Majesty, what if I do not wish to be married? I am of no significance to France. Just a lowly Baroness. My mind quickly jumps to Christophe and our unborn child growing in my womb.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:25 pm

I raise my eyebrows, quite taken aback by La Baronne's curious statement and odd expression. "Mademoiselle, you are anything but lowly whether in beauty or position... do not underestimate your ability to attract un homme bon, s'il vous plaît ... I shall make it my mission to find for you, Mademoiselle, a proper husband, eh?" I say with a great deal of satisfaction and pride, knowing that I fully intend to fulfill such a promise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La fontaine d'Apollon   

Back to top Go down

La fontaine d'Apollon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next