The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Garden

Go down 
+6
Jane Bassett
Elizabeth Crawley
Ricardo de Aragón
Stephen Gardiner
Royce Westmoreland
Anne Brett
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Jane smiled at him and she thought for a second then looked at him "Whenever you wish, my lord.." she said to him and she put her hand to his manhood "I would like this...often.." she said to him and she squeezed it softly before taking it away and she smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:18 pm

"Charles couldn't avoid to moan as she touched his manhood. He started teasing her womanhood with his fingers. Then he kissed deeply her lips and stepped back, removing his hand under her skirt"

I'll do my best...I don't want you lack of this neither...
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Jane smiled at him and she leaned back against the tree again and stared at his lips then at him and she titled her head softly "What am i to be with you?" she asked "A lover, a mistress, simply a friend?" she asked him as her finger traced his groin area.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:26 pm

"Charles looked at her finger on his groin and then looked ap at her"

Whatever you wish to be, Jane. Or maybe...all these three things together...

"He asnswered, trying to focus his attention on her face, instead on his groin"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Jane looked at him and she unlaced his breeches again slowly "Can i...do something?" she asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:36 pm

"Charles bit his lips, trying uselessly to hide a pleased smile"

It depends...only if it's about something I could like...

"He answered, looking down at his unlaced breeches and waiting for her next move"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Jane kissed his lips softly and she kissed down his neck and went down on her knees and freed his manhood as she licked along it before taking it into her mouth slowly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:41 pm

"Charles leaned back his head once he felt his manhood into her warm mouth. He bit his lips and let out a pleased moan"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Jane continued to take him into her mouth and she cupped his ball sack in her hand and massaged it softly as she took him to the back of her throat and out and in again.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:47 pm

"Charles closed his eyes and moaned loudly. She was driving him mad and he leaned his hand on her head, running his fingers among her hairs. He felt his manhood becoming harder into her mouth"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Jane continued to move him in and out of her mouth and she licked the tip of his manhood before running it over her breasts softly before taking it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:54 pm

"Charles moaned deeply as she rubbed his manhood on her breasts. He felt excitement raising even more once she took his hardness again into her mouth and suddenly spread his seed into her mouth"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:58 pm

When he climaxed into her mouth she drank his seed and licked him clean before standing back up again with a smile on her face and she leaned back against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:02 pm

"Charles was breathing deeply and looked at her with a satisfied smile on his face"

Oh God...Jane, you really know how to please a man...

"He winked and started unlacing his breeches"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Jane smiled at him and she shrugged "I am French, aren't i." she said simply as she watched him with her pale blue eyes and she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:13 pm

"Charles nodded and came closer. He leaned his hand on her hip"

Yes...you are. So full of passion and incredibly desirable. Oh Jane...you drive me mad...

"He leaned on her and kissed softly her neck"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Jane laughed softly at him and she pulled her hair away from her neck so he had a better angle at kissing it "I drive you mad?" she asked him and she grinned "Im standing right here..you can do as you wish with me..so how do i drive you mad?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:21 pm

"Charles raised his eyes while kissing her neck and wrapped her waist again. He looked directly into her eyes"

Do you really wish to know?

"He asked with excited voice, raising softly her chin"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Jane nodded at him and she grinned softly "Of course i wish to know, i like to find out new things.."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:37 pm

"Charles smiled and raised softly her skirt. He went down on his knee and hide himself under her large skirt. Then he closed his eyes and started teasing her womanhod with his tongue"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Jane wondered what he was doing but as soon as she felt his tongue she gasped out softly "Oh Gods..Charles.." she whispered as she bucked her hips slightly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:46 pm

"Charles grinned and moved his tongue along her entrance. He sighed and enjoyed her sweet taste"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Jane moaned out his name softly and quietly and she squeezed her eyes shut as she ran a hand through his hair and gripped it softly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:51 pm

"Charles licked her womanhood with teasing movements of his tongue. His hands were running on her back. Then he removed slowly himself under her skirt and could finally breath. He stood up and looked at her with desire, shrugging a bit"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Jane looked at him and she moved forward and kissed him deeply tasting herself off his lips and she sighed content and she bit his bottom lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next