HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Salle à manger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant

PostSubject: Salle à manger   Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Having napped restlessly, I awoke at dusk and proceeded to prepare for my supper with La Marquise. My groomsman busies himself assisting me in dressing. Standing before the looking glass, I tug at my frilled shirt sleeves and doublet hem. I am appareled in a formal, resplendent blanc et drap d'or doublet, breeches and hose. As I enter le salle de banquet, I see Isabelle rise from the table. A flock of fonctionnaires swarm about, setting platters of game meats, various savory cheeses, baskets of freshly baked manchet bread, bowls brimming with colorful fruit and flagons of wine... The aroma permeating le salle is irrésistible, yet even more so is La Marquise Isabelle herself... Mon Dieu! she is an apparition of enchantment, glowing in her sparkling gown and jewels. As I approach her and take her hand, my heart is beating fast as a rabbit's. I kiss her hand and look up at her as I lower my head.

"Mon cher Marquise... may I say, you look positively exquisite".
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:36 am

Isabelle smiled as he kissed her hand. She was wearing an apricoat gown and a tiara on her head. She curtsied deeply before him

Mon Roi, you're always too kind. Hope you rested well. I was waiting for you with impatience. So..if you would like to sit, supper will be served in a moment..

She said with kind and sodt voice. She looked at his handsome face smiling innocently
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:02 am

I watch as les serviteurs fill our plates with juicy slices of mouton and fromage piquante, the sight of which makes my mouth water. "Merci, I feel much invigorated. Forgive me for keeping you waiting Isabelle,I fear my groom is a good man, but not so swift at his task".

I raise my cup toward her. "To you, Isabelle... and our long standing friendship... may it blossom like a rose to love's full bloom". We exchange warm smiles and drink together. "I must say mon cher... this repast you have had prepared for us is most impressionnant indeed!". I smile and reach for a round loaf of manchet and tear a piece from it. The white, spongy bread inside is still hot, drifting smoke into the air.

"So mon cher... tell me... I say, looking up at her with curiosity in my eyes. "have you considered my proposal?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:07 am

Isabelle raised her goblet smiling. She drank with him, flattered by his words. After his question, she sighed and bit her lower lip

Mon Roi, I thought about your proposal all day. And...I have to say it flatters me very much. You're the most attractive and charming man I have ever met, Your Majesty. I desire nothing more than being in your arms. So..I accept your proposal..

She paused but she added quickly

But..at one condition. The thing must be secret. I will be..your secret mistress. But I don't want the Queen has to know. Or worse, being exposed as your official mistress like a trophy..

She blushed a bit
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:50 am

Isabelle's words fill me with joy and delight beyond measure! I feel imbued with the strength of a lion! Eagerly I reach out and take La Marquise's hand. Moving closer to her and meeting her lips in deep, lingering kiss, exciting my already stimulated senses.

"Mon amour... you have just made me the happiest man in all of France... I vow to you this night that none shall ever know of the deep ardor and affection I have for you... to the rest of the world, you shall remain merely mon bon ami, oui? However behind the closed doors of Versailles and Rambouillet, I shall love you avec tout mon coeur and grant you all that you desire, mon cher Isabelle".

I sit back looking into Isabelle's eyes, feeling my appetite returning. "Then let us celebrate this occasion spéciale with this exceptional meal, and perchance afterward a romantic walk beneath the stars together?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:35 am

Isabelle kissed him back with passion. She giggled, and her hand ran through his hairs

Oui, I think it's a nice idea, Mon Roi. I trust you. I believe in your promise about not to share our passion to others. They would never understand..

She started to eat her meal after him. Suddenly a seductive and teasing smile came on her red lips

So...shall I be yours, tonight?
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:31 am

I feel Isabelle's lips melt into mine in delicious kiss. Her fingers slowly running through my thick, dark hair. "This is true ma chère... thus I trust your confidence as well". I say, and resume our delightful meal.

Tearing a chunk of mouton from my plate I dip the warm, greasy meat into in a small, silver bowl of sweet fruit sauce. Before I may take a bite, I look up to see Isabelle pluck a large, shiny black grape from the cluster on her plate and sensually place it up to her full, pink lips. Her exquisite, sparkling blue eyes meet mine with an enticing come-hither gaze as she smiles and delightfully pops it into her mouth, chewing slowly and sensuously.... mon dieu!

A moment later, I snap out of my beguilement, realizing I am sitting there staring foolishly at Isabelle with the piece of mouton pinched between my fingers. I eat it quickly as Isabelle asks of me; "So...shall I be yours, tonight?"... I pause, wiping my mouth and fingers with the linen napkin and reach for my goblet.

"Mais oui, ma chère... after an enchanting evening together we shall make love throughout the night... lent et passionné... until the light of dawn finds us lying peacefully and content in each others arms..." I smile and lift up my cup, locking eyes once again with Isabelle over the rim of the chalice.

"You are so beautiful Isabelle, mon amour" I say as I drink deep the rich Claret.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:46 am

Isabelle licked slowly his finger as he placed the piece of food in her mouth. She looked sensually at him

I'll make you spend the most exciting night of your life, Mon Roi. I just wish to please my King. It's my only desire..

She whispered placing her hand on his cheek. She smiled. Slowly her hand went down on his body, on his chest until his leg. She could feel muscles under her hand. So she moved her hand until his groin and finally she grabbed softly his hardness. Her eyes still into his and a teasing smile on her lips
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:35 am

The sensation of La Marquise's touch sends tendrils of pleasure throughout my body, causing me to shudder with delight and my pulse to quicken... Looking about, I see les serviteurs standing at their posts around the room, deliberately looking away. I reach for Isabelle and lean in to kiss her sweet, smiling, pouting lips. My hand drops to her knee and I can feel her warm leg beneath the silken fabric of her gown and caress it, moving my fingetrips upward as I whisper with breathless words into her ear.

"Ohhh, Isabelle... you have no idea how much you are pleasing me right at this moment, ma chère" I say as Isabelle continues her slow, pleasurable massage of my aching manhood, her hand out of sight of les serviteurs. "Perchance this would be the perfect time to take leave and satisfy our other appetites, oui?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am

Isabelle glanced at servants around them. She continued her massage on his manhood with sensual movement. His hand on her leg made her feel a shiver of pleasure and she gasped

Why don't we dismiss servants, Mon Roi? Isn't this...the perfect place too?

She whispered meaningfully. Her hand still grabbing and squeezing his hardness
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:07 am

"Oui... oui mon cher." I can barely speak through my groans of pleasure at Isabelle's continual fondling. Though I try, I find it difficult to keep my voice low and out of earshot of her serviteurs . "Ooooh... it is perfect mon amour." I say to Isabelle and with a nod of her head, les serviteurs at once leave the hall without a word, closing the door behind them as they go. I quickly turn and look into her large, sparkling blue eyes. "Isabelle... délicieux, séduisant Isabelle... words alone cannot say how I have longed for this moment." I say and rise up from my chair. Turning around I sweep my hand across the table. Pushing all in it's path including  platters, plates and bowls off to the side, thus leaving a large, clear area for us. Isabelle looks up at me with an expression of delightful surprise.

"All those night spent dreaming about you... the days I could think of nothing else but making love to you." I say looking into her eyes and deftly lift Isabelle up by her waist. Gently setting her down upon the table, I reach out to caress Isabelle's warm, rosy cheek and look into her eyes. "Now that we are at last together ma chère... I can wait no longer" I press my body against hers. The sweet scent of her long, wavy brown tresses and fair skin fill my senses... we kiss desperately, wantonly... my hand slides under the bustle of Isabelle's crinoline gown to feel her smooth, bare knee... I slowly glide my hand up her supple thigh, my heart racing as my fingertips reach the silken tuft of curls and wetness of her womanhood... as we kiss breathlessly and our hands feverishly explore one another, Isabelle lays back upon the table, pulling me down upon her.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Isabelle kissed him back with desire and out of breath. She parted her legs and wrapped them around him. She gasped once he reached her womanhood

Oh Majestè..take me. Take me now..

She whispered breathless. Once she laid on the table she unlaced her corset, showing him her bare breasts. She could already feel his hardness pressing between her legs and she pulled him closer. Running her fingers among his hairs, she kissed him again slinding her tongue into his mouth. She was longing for the moment to feel him inside her
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:23 am

My warm, wet fingertips and Isabelle's beckoning words tell me we need wait no further... As our lips breathlessly part, I hastily unbutton and tear off my doublet. Unable to resist the temptation, I take the warm, luscious mounds of Isabelle's exposed breasts and pink rosebud nipples in my hands and fondle them gently, before taking turns sucking and playfully nibbling upon both... her soft moans let me know she is enjoying my "table manners".  "Isabelle... " I whisper in between heavy breaths "You are truly une femme incroyable!"

Getting off the table, I stand before Isabelle and pull at the ties of my velvet breeches. Feverishly ripping them off-hose and all-from my body, I firmly clasp Isabelle's bare ankles in my strong hands... I spread open her long, shapely legs-truly the gates of heaven-and draw my body to hers... I groan deeply with pleasure as my fully rigid manhood eases into Isabelle's warm embracing femininity... the sensation is extraordinaire!... Draping her legs over my shoulders, I take hold of Isabelle's slender waist and pull her to me. Our scorching bodies now grind against one another to both our delight, as my throbbing member fills her deeper still.

Though sturdy, the furious motion of our heated lovemaking causes the long table to tremble. Amid our cries of pleasure, an orange falls from the silver bowl and rolls off the table ledge to the floor. Wine splashes up from the rims of our chalice's and spills over, staining the white linen tablecloth deep red... lost in the throws of rapture, I look down into Isabelle's striking azure eyes and she back up at me. "Si belle ma chère... you are... so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:52 am

Isabelle moaned deeply as she felt him entering her stronly. She placed her legs on his shoulder, moving her hips in syncron with his. She smiled and coudn't stop moaning

Oh mon Dieu..mon Roi..

She was moaning out of breath
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:10 am

I feel Isabelle grab both of my sturdy, round shoulders tight. Taking her cue, I reach back and lift her off the table, sweeping her up into my broad arms... sliding my hands down Isabelle's sleek, slender back, to her lovely round bottom and under her legs for support as her own arms wrap around my neck tightly and her long legs around my waist.

I turn around and sit upon the table, our lower halves moving together feverishly as one. Our heavy breathing, and moans of sheer delight mingling. "Isabelle... vous êtes une femme de beaucoup de charmes!" I say, looking into her lovely eyes, her face aglow with rapture. She reaches out and takes my face in her hand and presses her lips to mine fiercely. Our eager tongues devour one another with kisses, again and again... as we do, I can feel the rising climax within me begin to grow. Isabelle's hands, her lips, her exquisite body, all beckon me to that moment of blissful release... but not before I have pleased mon amour Isabelle to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:38 am

Isabelle was now entirely wrapped around Francis's body. He sat on the table and now she was facing him. With her arms wrapped around his neck, and her legs around his waist, she moved her hips leading his manhood's movement inside her. She moaned deeply. She kissed him pressing her breasts against him. Once she felt he was releasing, she opened her mouth letting out a soft moan

Oh mon Roi..you're manly like a bull..

She whispered lost in pleasure
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:12 am

"You ride... your bull superbly... mon amour" I say in between breaths and shortly thereafter hear Isabelle's sweet cries of blissful ecstasy... feeling Isabelle's climax wash over my swollen manhood, I let go at last and open the gates of my own sweet release... Embracing Isabelle tight in my strong arms, I bury my face in her luscious bosom. Her hot skin against my cheek makes my explosive finale all the more powerful. My hips buck hard and I let out a long, deep moan of pleasure as I fill Isabelle deep with my erupting white hot essence... my head feels light, dizzy as though I'd drunk too much Claret...

"Ma chère Isabelle... mon amour... C'était incroyable." I look straight into those striking blue eyes that at once tempt and see through me, running my fingers through Isabelle's long, light-brown wavy curls and bring my lips to hers tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:14 am

Isabelle moaned deeply feeling herself filled with his hot juice. She smiled at him and kissed him hungrily

Vous etes encroyable, Majestè..
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:30 am

"It occurs to me... mon cher Isabelle... that we should perchance have this fine banquet brought up to our chambers, oui?" I say, still catching my breath after such a wonderfully spontaneous and passionate love-making session with the lady of my dreams...I lift her up and gently set Isabelle back upon the table, picking up her gown and corset from the dining chair.

"When we awake in the morning I shall present you with a gift... a token of my love and affection mon amour... it shall have arrived by then I should think". I kiss Isabelle once again and caress her, saying into her ear; "Merci la Marquise... the promise of all those longing glances and seductive words between us has more than been fulfilled... I cannot wait for breakfast!... or perchance a midnight snack, oui?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:49 am

Isabelle sat on the table. She was still breathing. She kissed him deeply lacing her corset again

It would be a wonderful idea, Majestè. Let's continue in your room. So tomorrow we can have breakfast together..

She bit his lips running her fingers on his chest
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:53 am

I pull my breeches up and slide my doublet on without a shirt. Feeling Isabelle's finger tracing the musculature of my chest, I look up and instinctively we kiss deeply, rekindling the flame that never extinguishes when I am near her. "What a superb idea mon cher! I say as I assist Isabelle with her corset and gown.

As she turns around and throws her arms over my shoulder, looking up at me with love in her eyes and drawing her lips to mine, I unexpectedly reach down and sweep her up into my strong arms. My sweet Isabelle cries out in laughter and as I lift her high and we share a last kiss before walking from the hall into the candlelit corridors leading to my chambers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salle à manger   

Back to top Go down

Salle à manger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: FRANCE :: Rambouillet :: Salle à Manger-
Jump to: