The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Private drawing room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Private drawing room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Emilie reflect to Mary's words and nodd.

Yes, it's a bit how it feel ... at last it's how it felt for me, but I guess that it's very different for each person and depend on the relationship with your love and of circomstances too ... For me it was very intense and deeps feelings, it was wonderful and doulourous at the same time.

She sigh heavely.

I thinked that it's would never change, that whatever would happen, even if we was both taken by our families in arranged marriages, it couldn't break our love, that it was too strong for being broken, that we would love each others for all our life whatever would happen. The matter is that I did believe that it was a forbidden love and in fact, it was a impossible love ... it's very different.

She shake her head as for chase away these doulourous old memories, then smile in thinking again to Mary's new happiness.

But I am sure that you will soon know how it feel very well ! with your duke !

She reflect, then answer her.

I don't know about destiny ... if everyone have someone destined to him or her, but I think for sure that everyone, or nearly everyone, can find love in someone if he or her really want it and is ready for love.

She shrugg, puzzled about it.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:07 pm

I nodded in agreement and put my hands on my lap.

''Indeed it is always different for everyone...But you must agree that is most wonderful feeling in the world.Every one deserve to experience such feeling no matter if is in arranged marriages or forbidden love.If you love someone you always can find the way to be with him even if it looks impossible.''

I smiled softly,blushing a bit.

''I do hope so,my dear.....I think that in this world every one have someone for him just need to find him.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:52 pm

As Mary talk about it being one of the most wonderful feelings in the world, Emilie see her again at one of her happier moments with George, on the lake's shore, there was this joust in the courtyard, he was supposed to participate to it and she had give him her favor, but he had leave it for a pause for join her there, then the first words of love, the firsts kisses, the embraces and projects for futures, all her being blossoming with happiness, her heart beating so fastly, she sigh.

Yes, it's one of the most wonderful feelings in the world and everyone should know it even if only once time in his or her life. It's just feel terrible when you lost it, especially when it's your first love and your heart is still all white all unprepared to the fires of love, passion and hearbreakings ... because for being together anyway ... it isn't always so much easy, sometimes you realize that it's just impossible

She smile, her eyes talking a dreamy air.

But it's worth it, it's really worth it no matter the end of it, it's let you so wonderful memories, enough for warm up your heart while all your life . Especially when like me, you have got a child from it ...

She frown, recalling of the circomstances of Olympe's conception.

Even if in my case, when it's happened, we were't really together anymore, we had just reconciliate after a painful rupture and months without talking each others and she has been concieved in a totally unexpected moment of passion ... I don't recall if I yet told you ... But anyway, it wouldn't had happen without this love of the past and she seem to give a sens, a link, to all this story which belong to the past, since a long time.

She feel suddenly invaded by full of interrogations.

Sometimes, I wonder if you can totally stop to love someone whom you have really have love this person in the past and if you can, what remain of it then ? and also if you can be in love with more than one person in your life, or more exactly if you can have several loves in your life, or just one real one, others being just passion ... I really don't know.

She shrugg.

Maybe you are right, I hope so ... but do you believe in destiny about it ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:12 pm

I nodded slightly,with a small smile.

''I do agree it is worth it ,every minute of it is worth it... Yes and it is more wonderful if you from that love like you have child.But you two love each other even if that came from one night passion you loved each other before and she is living proof of your love.I do think that you can just love one person for real others are just passion,and nothing else.You can not ever stop loving your true love you can just try and move on.Yes I do believe in destiny and that we all have a purpose in life you need to deliver, but I also know that life without love is no life at all''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Emilie take a deep breath.

In fact, we did still love each others, we has been angry with each others for a long time, but I know that I did still love and he told me later, just before we did get back together, at the moment where I have introduce Olympe, that in fact he had never stop loving me ... So she is really a child of love, without doubt.
Emilie sigh heavely and answer her.

I do think so too and, even if I am move on since a long time, I do wonder I will ever be able to really love another one ? I don't know, it's why I am so reluctant about having again a man in my life some day, because I fear it's would be only passion that would make me insatisfied and unhappy.

Emilie reflect.

I am not sure about destiny, I agree that life without love is not life, but I know from my own experience that you can be very happy with the love of your family and friends, especially the love of your child, even if it's different kind of love, but of course you are surely even happier if, in more, you do have also amourous love.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:48 pm

''It is the shame that you too can not be together since apparently you both still love each other .But even if we can not love another if it is not real love that doesn't mean that we will be unhappy.''

I said and looked down in my hands.

''Yes but love is more than just that....Love exist in many forms,love for your family,friends,nature,books when I said life without love is no life at all I mean at everything that makes this world special and wonderful.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Emilie sigh and nodd.

I do think so, I know that a part of me still love him and I do believe it's reciprocal even if I can't be sure. I know now that, for our second rupture, he have leave me by love, he know that even if we was happy together, he couldn't ever marry me because he couldn't avoid to marry his woman he dislike because his father impose it to him. And so he wanted me for be free to marry with someone else, who could also legitimate Olympe, for my good sake ...

She take a deep inspiration.

But the matter is that I don't see how I could marry and be happy with a man if I don't feel real love for him but just passion and I doubt to can feel real love for a man if I maybe yet feel it for another man whom I can't marry ... all this is really complicate, it's would has been much more simple if only he wasn't the son of this man.

Her face take a melancolical air as she imagine how it's could has been if George had instead choice to break his engagement to this litlte snake of woman, marry her maybe secretly in a first time like they planned to do and then officially.

Sometimes I think that if he had make different choices, we would maybe be married since a long time, since five years more exactly if I base my calcul on the moment where we planed to marry secrelty, Olympe would be legitimate and have maybe siblings, also legitimate and we would maybe be happy all together ...

She frown and sigh.

Sometimes I resent George for having twices times prefer to renounce to me rather than desobey his father, but on the other hand I know what kind of man his father can be and I think that he wanted to protect me and thinked that it was the best thing to do, I doubt he even would had dare to talk about me to his father, I don't know ... at last the second time he did it correctly.

She chuckle a bit bitterly.

You know what is the most absurd ? I am a much better match than this woman !, she is a commoner and without fortune at all, while I am wealthy, royal bastard and countess ! But I guess that her father have important alliances and affaires with his father, while my family is simply unknow in England, not at all involved in alliances or affairs.

She shrugg.

George had pretend that my oncle had send him a blackmailing letter to him where he told him to stay away from me ... my oncle may have find out about him and I while my father's funerals, George was tin France at times and had attend ceremony and my family was there too, of course, and afterward we have spend some time at french court, it's there that he have ask me in marriage and where we planned a secret marriage ...

She reflect, trying to imagine what could have happen behind her back.

So my oncle may have surprise us and find out the things, if it happened, I can understand that he would has been displeased, wanted to protect me and maybe reject the idea of his niece marrying a english diplomat, a commoner in more ... but I hardly imagine him using such methods, without telling anything to me, but after all I didn't tell him anything either about my liaison ... so I don't know if it's true it's could explain how badly the things turned at this period.

As she end up, Emilie realize that she hadn't talk about all this nor even think to it since a very long time, she also recall that they are supposed to don't talk about Boleyn family which Mary do hate absolutely, feeling incomfortable and a bit sad in recalling at which point their opinions are differents.

Oh ... but now I recall that we musn't talk about this family together ... anyway I think i told everything I had to tell.

Then she nodd, approving.

Yes, it's what I told, love is more than lust, there is many forms of love, it's universal feelings and it's in this way that I think we all need it, weither this love come from a child, a mother, a friend or a love, anyway, it's what bring a sens to your life and make your happiness.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:11 pm

''Yes that is very nice for him to do,to give you your freedom.Yes it is very complicate but hat is how is life nothing is simple but if he is not Boleyn probably he would marry you.But what happened with that plan for you two to marry in secret?''

I asked curiously.

''We all know what kind of man his father is! But you are good match for him and you are not poor maybe if he did talk to him he would allowed it.But why don't you ask him the truth? Maybe he did try to protect you or maybe he didn't know anything about it.I do think that you should ask him it is better to know truth and not wonder all your life about it.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Emilie shrugg.

Probably, but at times I would had prefer remain together with him than to be free and alone ... but I know that he did it for me. I don't know, marriages are complicate things, especially at court, but surely he would have marry if he could had do so.

She reflect and answer her.

Well, in fact he have talk marriage very soon after our encounter and I was allright but we both knew that there would problems because he was promised to another woman by his father and so while we was in France, he has ask me in marriage formally and we have plan a secret marriage indeed and started to organizate it. But afterward he have decide to don't do this secret marriage, telling that he feared his father and my oncle's reaction, he talked about this letter that he would have recieve ...

She frown.

I rejected his arguments because I thought he did have invente everything about this letter and that in fact, he did it because he don't loved me anymore and we has been angry with each others for a very long time ...

She reflect, lost in her memories.

We have start to reconciliate shortly before Olympe's conception., but I don't believed that we could really get back together some day, and at first I have refuse when he have try to have me back ... until the moment where I have introduce Olympe to him ... Seeing him with her, looking at both of her and me with so much love, I have feel in love with him again ... but it have last only seven months.

She sigh

So you see, nothing is simple between he and I ... But still I wonder, I recall that we both believed to be each other soulmates, and also that our souls was united before god, I was sincere and I think that he was sincere too ... maybe it was only a dream, but if it was true, then it isn't surprising that I hadn't find real love afterward, because then I would had yet find it in him ... but I can't be together with him, here is the cruelty of destiny.

She shrugg, then she shake her head.

I think that he have yet think to this possibility, I doubt he would had yet try, I suppose that he have believe he can't make him change his mind, maybe he did fear that once informed, his father would had decide to break our couple and family, to make our life impossible until we separate, I don't know ... anyway we aren't together anymore since a long time, I can't really know about his feelings curently.

Then she nodd

Yes, in fact I hadn't really think again to it until now, because at time I thought he lied and after I preferred to forget all this ... but now that I think to it, it's surely the better I can do. I am going to write a private letter to my oncle and ask him directly if this letter have indeed exist, precising that I will not judge nor resent him if it's true, that it's belong the the past and that I just want to know the truth. I hope that he will answer me and be honest.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:09 pm

''Yes marriages are complicate things around here,they are almost always because of money and titles not from love.He should not change his mind,once when you would be married they would have to come to terms with that.I believe that he love you but he is not to strong to fight for you.''

I said honestly,looking at her.

''Yes you should write to him and see what he have to say about that.Anyway it can not hurt since that all is in past but you will feel peace and you can move on after that.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Emilie remain silent for a while while listneing to Mary's answer, feeling puzzled, then she answer her.

I don't know, maybe he shouldn't had change his mind, then we would probably had marry in secret ... but what then ? our families may indeed have come in terms with the idea after harsh negociations and some arrangement of money and alliance ...

Looking straight in her eyes, she continue on a solemn tone.

But what would happen if they had get simply and totally refuse and reject this idea ? what of him and of me then ? it's could has been grave, I wasn't conscious of it back then, because I was so young, I didn't had yet reach my 16 ! and I was so naive and carefree, but now I can see it and understand his fears, so I really don't know.

She reflect, then add.

I think if there has been once moment where a marriage between us could has been made relatively safely, it was when I was pregnant or shortly after Olympe's birth, but not secretly, I am sure that my family, especially my oncle would had think that whoever he was, I had to marry my child's father It's traditionally considered like the better solution in theses circomstances and so my oncle would probably had negociate with his father and may have give him a huge dote for make him break his son's fiancailles to this wench and accept this marriage, which could have work seen how cupide this man is.

She shrugg.

But we wasn't together at times and didn't even seen each others since I did live recluse in my castle at Eastnor and him, I don't even know where he was at times, so it wasn't even question of it back then and I don't see how it's would be question of it again once day, no matter if we love each others or not since we aren't together anymore and since his marriage to this wench will surely end by be done indeed before long.

She nodd slowly.

Yes, I will ask him by letter, I hope that he will answer me honestly, whichever the answer will be, it will not hurt me and I will feel better to finally know the truth about this things that I though to have forget, probalby without having ever really forget it.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:50 pm

I nodded to her.

''Maybe they would,but now that is in past we will never know.But yes you were both very young in that time and maybe it is better in this way.I am sure that your uncle would make sure that you have a proper wedding that you deserve if he knew about it and he will easily make Boleyn to accept just with some money and titles.yes he will soon marry that lady that his father choose for him but it is good thing in all of this that he cares about his daughter.''

I smiled to her softly.

''It can not hurt you now but it is good thing to know what happen really.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Emilie reflect and shrugg.

ItI don't know if it's better this way 's, I think we could has been happy together. Well, knowing my oncle, I think that it's only in the context where I was pregnant or shortly after our daughter's birth, that he could have want of this marriage and negociate with his father and so it's could has been made officially. But if I had marry secretly as we planned, my oncle would certainly has been so angry that he would have break the marriage without thinking twice, probably take me off english court definitively and maybe even send me in a nunnery as punishment. He is a good man, but very proud and wouldn't had admit that his niece, in more at the age I had, would have dare to marry without his allowance.

She nodd, then smile.

Yes he do love our daughter very much and care of her ... and I think that he still care of me too even at distance.

Then she grow serious again, thinking to his future marriage.

I feel sad for him about it, because if I can't be fully sure about his feelings toward me, I know for sure that he don't love her and I don't think he will ever love her. And I believe that a marriage without love nor real willing, can't be a happy one, I wish for him that it will be but I don't think so.

She sigh
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:59 pm

''You would be sure happy if you are with him and your daughter as well.Your uncle just care for you that is all...He would not like for you to get married to someone who doesn't deserve you but if you did marry after you were with child,he will surely allow it.''

I looked at her softly.

''Even if I don't like his family I do wish him happiness.The all arrange marriages are without love and real willing,but in time you learn to respect each other and maybe to love each other in some way.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Emilie nodd and smile.

Yes, I am sure that we could has been happy together especially with our Olympe and that this marriage could have been made officially when I was pregnant or shortly after her birth, my oncle would have negociate and it's would has been easy I think so since my family is very rich and his fahter seem always eager for more money ... but we was separate at times and I think that there will not be another occasion where it's would be possible ever.

She is surprised and touched to hear her friend tell that she wish happiness to him too.

I know that in many arranged marriages, husband and wife end by loving each others in a way, even if it isn't what we can call real love, but unfortunately, it isn't always like that, many marriages, even some of thoses of love, are unhappy and sometimes end up very badly. And really, I hardly believe that George could end up by loving a woman whom he don't love at all, especially seen this woman is a little snake and he is forced to marry her for obey his father ... But I do hope that he will be happy anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:57 pm

''Maybe it is better this way,maybe this is how supposed to happen.It is a shame that everything ended like this since you both care for each other and have a little girl but you should try to move on and forget him and try to be happy in any way you can.''

I said honestly to her.

''Yes many marriages turn out to be unhappy but we can find happiness in something else,children,friends and all things that make us smile.I don't know that lady but I know that both of them must to obey and marry no matter what they wish or want.That is how it goes and that it how will be always.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Emilie feel disillusionned and much older than her age as she think to her old story with George Boleyn

Oh you know, I have move on since a long time, in fact, I have lost all my hopes of a future with him when he have break our engagements. And when I have get back with him, shortly and then for months, I didn't have any illusions about the future of our love and just did live each day for the day in hoping that it's would last for ever, trying to believe in it, until when he have leave me.

She take a deep inspiration, looking at Mary.

I don't see how I could forget him, he isn't only my first love and propably the only man I have really love, he is also and above all my daughter's father ... but don't worry I have renounce to him defintively after our second rupture and I do awaite nothing of him but continue to be a good father for my daughter and maybe a friend for me ...

She nodd slighty.

It's very true, you can find happiness with your children, family and friends, I do myself find much happiness in it and so I don't feel sad about having to renounce to a love life ... I do hope that George will feel the same, I can see how happy he is when he is with our Olympe.

She sigh heavely and shake her head.

I know that it's like that ... but I do hope that it will not be like that for ever, in the future, when people will realize that it isn't because it's the tradition that it's a good thing and that it need to be changed, then marriages of love will maybe become much normals and arranged marriages will be the exception ... It will surely be far after we will have leave this world, our lifes and names will be forgetten for ever or will belong to history if we are lucky, but I feel that it will happen.

She glance to her daughter and smile to her softly.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:28 am

I looked at her softly.

''It is good thing that you moved on,no matter how much it hurts.Yes that is thing with you and him.You will never be able to forgot each other because you have Olympe,a beautiful little girl who will always be link for you two,and a reminder of your great love...You both have her and she will always make you happy.''

I nodded to her.

''I hope that in the future it will not be arranged marriages anymore and that people will marry from love...I don't know maybe both of us will be remembered in history like great women in our time and that many young ladies will find us interesting.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Emilie sigh, recalling of the immense pains she felt at times and shrugg.

Well, it isn't like if I had other choice, I have move on because it was the only thing I could do.

She smile softly in thinking to Olympe, glancing to her daughter who is lingering on the couch in front of them.

It's very true, our adorable little girl is the link between he and I, a link that will never disappear , she is the better of our great love of the past, the fruit of what we has been to each others and I thank god everyday for having give her to me, because I know that she is a gift of Him because she have give a sens to my life and she do make my happiness and his happiness too.

She nodd.

I do hope so too very much and I do think so, but I know that it couldn't happen before a very very long time, the things have to change very much before, especially for girls and women's condition.

She smile.

You are right, I fear to has been a bit negative, probably because I can't really imagine it, but since you are a princess, you can't be forgetten and maybe yes people will recal of us like has been great ladies of the past, des dames du temps jadis, like we tell in french. And I like the idea of youngs ladies hearinf about us and thinking to us, finding us interesting, like now I can think to the people of the past about whom I heard. It's rather feel strange to think to it.

Getting dreamy, she add.

But I do like the idea, especially if my daughter can contribuate to keep my memory alive in the future. I try to imagine a the old man that she will become some day, talking about me to her grandchildren when she will have become a grandmother, far after my death and feeling that someone talk about me, I would come in the room as ghost without revealing my presence and listen to the story too !

She giggle.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:15 am

I smiled softly as I listened her as she spoked about Olympe.

''She will always be with you and him and she will be always proof of love between you and him.She is so smart that i am sure that she will make you proud,and after all she is your happiness.''

I sighed deeply.

''Maybe we will not be alive to see it but world will change someday and the man will not rule any more,at least I hope...Even if I am a princess that doesn't mean that people know me or what kind of life I had.You on the other hand opened the school for ladies and that is something that no one can forget. Yes that would be nice and you are right.Your daughter will keep memory of you,she will spoke to her children about you,and her children will spoke to their children...So you will always be remembered. ''

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Emilie beam as she think to her daughter, looking at her with the corner of her eyes lovingly.

I am sure that she will make me proud, I do my best for build her a beautiful life and assure her a good future. She is indeed the happiness, joy and light of my life, she is the fruit of my love with her father and the most precious things that I ever had and will ever have, I couldn't be without her.

She take a sip of her goblet, reflecting.

I hope so too, I think that men will always keep higher power, will try to at last, but I think that they will have to really share the world with women when our condition will have improve and women may reach nearly equality with men in a far future and I think it will have to be for the world really advance and progresses, because it's can't be without half of the humanity, women.

She lean her back to the sofa's back getting thoughtful as she imagine that poeple will recall of them in a fare future and how they will imagine them.

It's true, there isn't many people who have the chance to know you like I do, but I am sure that you will be recalled, first as king Henry VIII's sister and king Henry VII's daughter, also for having marry a duke of Scotland, surely also and even more for the children that you will born and who will surely become important people and I do hope that you will also be recalled for the wonderful woman you are.

She take sip of her goblet, thinking to her school and its future.

Yes, I could be rembered for having found the first school for girls of England, but only if it's kept going on after my death, I do hope very much that it will be and that it will give the idea to do like me to other people, so it's will mean that what I did has been really useful and a full success and I will be fully satisfied.

She smile happily.

Yes, I am sure that she will talk about me to her children and grandchildren indeed and so my descendants will keep a little memory of me. I wish you to have many children so your descendants will recall of you too.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:12 am

I gently squeezed her hand and said honestly.

''You are doing a perfect job in raising her,she is lucky to have such mother like you.''

I nodded to her in agreement.

''That will be hard for them to do.But it would be right if woman would have the same rights as man do. ..Maybe I would be remembered as sister and the daughter of King,and wife of King your Father and soon as wife a duke of Scotland,but I am not sure that I will be remembered for who I am and what I did in my life,my name will be just known because of them...Maybe your daughter will continue your work in school but your great project will be surely be remembered always.''

I smiled kindly to her.

''Thank you,my dear! Even if I have just one child I would be the happiest women in this world.And what will happen after I am gone it is something I can not control.''

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Emilie squeeze her hand back softly.

Thank you for your kindness, my dear, I do my best for be a good mother.

She nodd.

Yes, it's surely will be hard to do but women should have the same rights as men and I think and hope that it will happen in a far future.

She bite her lip slighty.

Well,it's true that it may be the main reason for which you will be recalled but it's better than don't be recalled at all and maybe you will also be recalled for yourself, who know ?

She smile as she imagine her daugther succeding to her at the head of her school.

I would like it and I hope that it will be, I am sure that she would do this well well ... if ever she decide to don't to take this responsabilty for some reason, I will surely find someone for do it at her place anyway and I will be glad as long as I am sure that my school will continue to work without me, at last for a while.

She shrugg.

I don't know if my project will be remembered and it isn't what matter the most for me, even if of course I would be proud if it will be, but what matter the most for me is the future of my school and I hope that it will have a long future and give the idea to other people to create schools for girls too, so some day, all the girls of England will recieve a complete education and it will surely helpt to ameliorate women codition.

She smile soflty and put her hand on Mary's shoulder.

I am sure that you will have this happiness some day and even maybe of more than one child and I wish it to you with all my heart because being a mother is just so wonderul experience.

She nodd.

Indeed, neither can I, but what we can is to be happy and make happy people we love, build a beautiful life for ourself and a future for our children, as long as we are alive. What will happen afterward will not include us anyway nor be our business, aside about close people.

The air dreamy, she take a sip of her apple juice and add.

I am sure that as long as people I love and especially my daughter and future grandchildren if I have the chance to know them will be alive, I will come back for watch on them and protect them as much as possible, but when they will have join me in heaven, I surely will not come back anymore or just sometimes for pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:07 pm

I nodded slightly to her.

''Maybe they will remember me for myself but I am not sure about it...I am sure that you will do what is the best for your school even if your daughter do not continue your work.I do hope that your school would be example in the future and that many like this one opens.''

I said and took a little sip of my wine,then I look at her softly.

''Thank you,my dear! Yes we can create future for the people we love now and just be with them as much as we can.I am sure you will and they will always know that you watch them and feel your presence.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Emilie take a large sip of her goblet, gazing to one of the characters of the fresque on the wall in front of her, thinking with slight worrying to her school's future when she will not anymore be here for care of it.

I do hope so too and also that it will be Olympe who will succed me at the school's head.

She turn to her daughter, smiling and ask her.

Dites-moi, Olympe, voudriez-vous devenir la directrice de mon école un jour ? comme moi.

The little girl turn to her, smile and nodd.

Oui, j'aimerai bien, je crois, j'aime bien votre école.

Emilie chuckle and turn to Mary.

For now, she is allright for it ! let's hope that she will not change her mind in growing up !

She nodd to her words.

I agree with you, we can just be with people we love, enjoy their compagny and create a future with them as long as we are there, because anyway we can't really know what it will be when we will have pass away, nor when it will happen.

She smile softly.

I am sure that I will because you never really abandon people you love even if death take you away from them, that you come back for watch on them, I know that because ...

She hesitate, fearing her reaction, knowing that strict christian people don't believe in ghosts and think that if people see some apparition, it's can only be angels or devils and that they can accuse people to be witchs for communicating with spirits which they consider to be devils.
But she feel that she can rely on Mary about it, it's still much less dangerous for her than her lutherianism after all, so she add.

Because myself, I see ghosts ... and since I can see them, I think that other people can see them too or feel their presence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private drawing room
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next