The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:28 pm

George looked at into her eyes "It is nobody's business what i know. " He sighed filling a goblet with water. He took a sip and gulped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:34 pm

i have met your sister is very nice and I can see why the King likes her, and am happy he is happy. I hear congrulations are in order on your engagement to Lady Jane Parker. as I look at him
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:36 pm

George clapped his hands "Bravo! Beautiful role! Now tell me the truth. What do you want to know from baby snake?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:40 pm

Chuckles nothing, really I have been wanting to know more about you since you soon be my family. as I nervously say it wanting his reaction
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:05 pm

George has not said anything for a few minutes. He kept looking at her eyes. Took another sip from the goblet clearing his throat. "First Your Highness, get rid of your prejudices. You haven't got any due to come to my room and call me snake even you don't know me at all. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:10 pm

then we are even, fear not i be out off your families way soon enough, maybe we got off on the wrong foot maybe we can start again as I still watching him
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:02 pm

George shrugged his shoulders. He took a step for getting closer to her. He moved forefinger to up and looked at into her eyes whispering "You should get along with us as long as Anne is the Queen of England."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:35 pm

i only want to see my father happy if it means with your sister or Katherine, that I do not care about the rest of you, I only come here to get to know you, but as I see I was prove right. So George what will you have me do then as I step back
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:52 pm

George liked the way he scared Cordelia. He took one step more toward Cordelia. He talked without leaving his eyes on her "What would you like to know about me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Realise the wall is behind me and am trapped between him and the door, why did your father have me followed, and do you have people following me
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:21 pm

George began laughing after her words. He shook his head with a mocking attitude "God's sake, who follows you? Why would I follow you? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:28 pm

hiw do I know, but your father had me followed. I see we are not getting any where here, I should leave
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:33 pm

"Did he follow you? Really? " George opened his mouth with surprising. He was nervous about what his father was trying to do. He gulped down and took a step back to let Cordelia move "As you wish, Your Highnes"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:19 pm

maybe I see you around, and hopefully that we can be on the same side, relieved as he step back, and I hope the door and leaves very quickly
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:22 pm

George watched her quickly steps with a mocking smile on his lips. He leaned against the wall and took a deep breath closing the door with his leg.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Elizabeth walked to George's chambers with Mary and she knocked on the door with a small smile and clutched her hands infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Mary stand behind Elizabeth she is nervous.She don`t know what happen.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:25 am

George opened the door without thinking who may have come. When he saw the Princess and a lady that George doesn't know, he got surprised. First he couldn't know what to do. He had no idea why they'd come. He opened the door completely and bowed with his head with a little smie on his lips "Your Highness..My lady..May I learn what I owe to this visit?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:06 am

Mary is nervous.

" Lord Rochford i want to meet you there my father and your sister are very close."

Mary bites on her Lips she don`t know what a man he is.Of course he have support
for his sister and his father.Perhubs he can help that the together with the Boleyms will
endurable.She will not trouble with the Boleyns due her mother.She will help that her live
will not more difficult also when it denote each with be friendly with the Boleyns.

Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 pm

George gulped. He was trying to understand what Mary was thinking about. He knew that Mary completely hated him. He was nervous about the aim of Mary's visit. And also that charming lady behind the Princess was scaring him too. He took a step back finally "Please give me the honour of talking these in my room, my ladies. Please come in." George said letting them to enter. He showed two seats near the window and thanked God for he was cleaned his room out. He walked to the fireplace and took his warm wine out. He took three goblets and filled them with the warm wine. When he finally turned them, he found Mary nervous. George first gave a goblet to Mary, then give an another one to the young lady. Then George reclined to the bed and looked at both of them with an attractive smile "First i must say that Your Highness, your visit to England made me so happy. I hope we can see you in the court very often. And yes, my dear sister Anne Boleyn and the King -God bless him- are very close to each other. That is also the one what makes me happy too. " George had a look at the young lady then, smiled "And Your Highness I see you brought a lady who is beautiful as much as you. May I learn what her name is?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Elizabeth looked at the man and raised an eyebrow "I can speak for myself, My Lord." she said with a small smirk "I am Elizabeth Crawley, daughter of Jane Bassett and Jasper Crawley."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Mary take the goblet with wine.

" Thank you Lord Rochford.Yes My father and your sister are very close that is the ground why i will near
acquainted the family of your sister.Perhubs in future we are be related."

Mary look at him how he lie on her bed.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:42 pm

George left the goblet on the console trying to hide his confusion. He couldn't believe that Jane may have a daughter adult as much as the lady sitting opposite to him. His head bowed down with a smile, he looked a into Elizabeth's eyes "I've known your mother. In past i was one of the her close friends. You must be proud of her. She is a very noble woman" Then he got the goblet back and took a little sip. Turned to Mary this time, and confirmed her nodding "I hope you are not displeased with the relationship between the King and Anne, Your Highness. I hope you have not come here to tell me take my sister away from the King. "
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Mary smilie at him

" Why i shall do this i want that my father is happy and i can not stop his decision.
I hope we can be friendly go with one another.I don`t want trouble with you and your family."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Elizabeth nodded at him "Yes, I have heard of how close your friendship was." she said simply and she listened to his reply to Mary her purple coloured eyes darting from George then to Mary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next