The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Margaret opened her mouth, shocked by his words "What? Should I even thank me, George? He never talked to me about that. He just sent me the document for annullment. And I...I lost my child because of this.." She tried to calm down and took a deep breath "He acted like a coward, George. How can you justfy his actions?" She said with trembling voice, still not understanding George's behavior
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:39 pm

"I am not trying to justify his actions." said George shrugging his shoulders "I know him better than you. He is not a perfect person. But you can't contunie to live your life keeping to hate him. " He gulped, had a look at Margaret "He can't blame him for being a coward or a womanizer. You can only hate him. But now I see you love him. Then stop blaming, and try to remember old times with love. God's sake, stop being sad for a man who doesnt love you. Just be happy. Just..do it."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:43 pm

Margaret looked at him in silence. She told nothing. She had no strenght anymore and she felt tired. She just threw herself in his ams and cried hard on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:50 pm

George sighed hugging her tightly. He stood up having Margaret in his lap. He brought her to his bed with slow steps. He placed her among soft sheets, covered her body. George bent over her, kissed her forehead then turned to his seat next to the window, sat down watching the night thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Margaret found herself in George's bed. She felt him covering her with sheets and tried to calm down. She looked at him, sat next to window again and extended her arm "George..come next to me. Don't leave me alone.." She whispered
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:05 am

George felt a shiver when she whispered his name. He stood up, walked to the bed with unsure steps. He opened the tulle around the bed slowly and smiled when he found Margaret. He lied down to the bed trying not to approach Margaret too much "are you afraid to be alone?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:10 am

Margaret turned her head to him once he lied next to her. She nodded "Yes.." She just whispered. She extended her hand and leaned it softly on his chest. She kept on playing with his shirt's laces, staring into his eyes
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:13 am

George sighed deeply when she touched his chest. He held her hand and whispered trying not to look at her "Don't.." said George whispering "Don't do it"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:19 am

Margaret looked at his hand and came closer. She sighed deeply "George..just once. Please, don't reject me.." She whispered and succeded to remove her hand from his. She started unlacing his shirt with slow movements
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:23 am

George stopped her. He climbed on her body, held her arms tightly. George looked at into her eyes directly "How can I do it when you've just said you loved someone else? Don't play with me. I beg you." whispered George out of breath
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:29 am

Margaret could feel his strenght as he held her arms. She was breathing deeply and looked up at him "George..I...I need to feel loved. I just need you.." She whispered with desire, feeling his strong body on hers
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:35 am

George looked at her beautiful eyes. He whispered sadly "Oh how can I stand you.." He bent over her body finding her lips. He began to kiss her slowly, tasted her sweet lips.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:58 am

Margaret closed her eyes and kissed him back. She enjoed the warmth of his lips on hers and felt her whole body shaking. She removed slowly her arms from his strong hands and started removing his shirt completely
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:18 pm

George unlaced her corset without moving his lips away from hers. His kisses met her milk-white skin, he first kissed her neck smelling deeply. Then he moved to down, met her plump breathes. As his hands reached her legs under the skirt, he began kissing her nipples slowly. He was moving so slow to be sated with her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Margaret leaned back her head on pillow and let out a moan. She felt his warm mouth around her nipples and sighed deeply. She moved her hand along his back and wrapped her legs around him "George.." She mumbled
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:30 pm

George threw her skirt away fastly. He leaned on her body moving his lips toward her womanhood. As his hands were caressing her legs softly, he kissed her womanhood until he felt her wetness. "Margaret.." whispered George out of breath. He placed himself between her legs. "Be mine"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Margaret couldn't avoid to moan loudly as she felt his mouth on her womanhood. She was driving mad of desire, still don't believing it was really happening. She looked at George's perfect body and took his face among her hands once she finally felt him between her legs "Make me yours, George.." She whispered out of breath and kissed him deeply
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 pm

George was burning because of desire he felt for her. He was having a shiver in his legs whenever Margaret moaned his name. He put his hands on her hips, made her lift up a little more. Then he took a deep breath and pushed himself into her womanhood. As his lips bent over her nipples once more, he pushed himself into her faster this time.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Margaret moaned loudly once she felt his hardness inside her. She ran her hands among his hairs and watched him teasing her nipple. She moaned at every inch and held her legs around him tightly
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:50 pm

George began pushing so fast. He bent over her lips to make your quiet. He kissed her lips like a water-starved man. He wanted to make her feel himself in every peace of her body. He kept pushing into her until he felt that he was at climax. He slowly moved back, left his seeds on a cloth and left himself on soft pillows next to her
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Margaret was moaning in pleasure and couldn't remove her lips from him. She reached her climax too and bit her lips to avoid to scream. She noticed he left his seed on a cloth instead of inside her. She turned her head to him and smiled "There was no need.." She whispered breathing. She moved closer and pressed her breasts against his chest
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:06 pm

George smiled. He pulled Margaret under himself and climbed on her body with a sudden movement. He leaned on her body to feel her breath "Mmmh..so next time I know what to do" whispered George kissing her lips with passion "Of course if there will be a next time"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Margaret wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She sighed "The physician said that I can hardly get pregnant again after miscarriage. So..there is no need.." She repeated, without answering his question
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:16 pm

George proped his face on hers, spoke after he kissed her nose with love "I can't stand to see you sad. "
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Margaret brushed her lips against his and tasted them again "I'm not sad. It's not impossible. Just...a bit difficult. I'm alright.." She whispered with soft voice and kissed his lips again "I...I can't believe we really did it.." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 28 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next