The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:15 pm

George opened the door completely, let his father come in.

"Father, Mary sent me a letter. She invites me and Emelie to Hever Castle. I wish to see my daughter in there. If you want to join us, you can come."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:22 pm

" Oh thats great Yes i will come,That is good than i have an rocking horse for Catherine too.When you drive to Hever?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:33 pm

George sighed.

"Tomorrow morning is avaible for me. Is it possible?"

Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:36 pm

" Oh yes its possible.Than i come with you,Emilie and Olympe.
I am happy."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:41 pm

"You're happy?"

George looked at his face with serious eyes.

"Father, what if someone learns my bastard and I meet secretly? We should keep it."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:45 pm

" Yes i am sorry i know its not easy for all. Please forgive me.Will you realy that i come you?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:50 pm

"You don't need to come with me."

George looked at the garden. Anne was walking with the King. She was smiling like Boleyn. He took a deep breath.

"It's better you don't come with us, my lord. Mary and me will be away from the court. Anne shouldn't be alone here."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Thomas make a sad face.

" I understand that you and Mary will be alone with your children. Can you take the rocking horses for Olympe and Catherine to Hever?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:59 pm

"No father, please. I did not mean it. "

George held Thomas on his shoulders. Smiled at him.

"Of course i can take it to Olympe for you. I just want to say if we all leave the court, people may understand that i have a bastard."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Thomas take a deep breath.

" I hate that secret so much.I hope some day we can live how a normal family.
Yes you have right.Its better i stay here.Than i go know to Olympes bedchamber and bring
the rocking horse to her.Please the rocking horse for Catherine you can take to Hever with a warm great from me?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:02 pm

George nodded.

"Of course i can do it, father. Thank you for your interest. "

He smiled.

"Boleyns are rising, father. Don't worry. Everything will be great."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Thomas give George a hug,

"Yes we Boleyns are rising.I wish you a good travel.Please greets your sister."

Thomas leave Georges chamber.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:28 pm

George came in. He took a involuntary breath looking at dirty, dusty room. What was the wrong with that stupid servants in this court? He intended to shout but felt so tired for doing it. That was just another day that he was feeling just like someone had stolen all his energy. George gulped down thinking about what to do. Then he walk to the liquor cabinet, took a goblet and filled it with low wine. Looked at out of the dirty window, saw the King. He grinned, remembered the song that Henry was singing. It was for Anne, George understood it as soon as he heard the song. His eyes shined looking at the King, began to sing the King's song.

"Alas, my love, you do me wrong,
To cast me off discourteously.
For I have loved you well and long,
Delighting in your company."

George laughed loudly. His joy was absolutely back.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Cesare knocked on the door thinking it was of Lady Bassetts to deliver a message from her daughter, and he stood with his arms behind his back.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:34 pm

George stopped when he heard the knocked door. He walked to the door, opened it with curious eyes

"My Lord?

George looked at the man. He had never seen him before. But the cost of his wear was showing he might have been a lord.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Cesare looked at the man "You are no woman." he said out of surprise "Neither are you Lady Bassett..You are George Boleyn." he sighed "I am very sorry, it seems i have knocked on the wrong door."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:47 pm

George pouted with a dissatisfied attitude. He closed the door without saying anything. Then he walked to the center of room, murmured

"Alas! In English court, there are much more foreigners than English people."

George sighed, took his old place behind the window.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Cesare frowned at the attitude of the man "I am only trying to find a woman who was trying to poison her daughter, but fine." he said and he turned away to find Lady Bassett.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:52 pm

"Wait! What?"

George caught him on his shoulders. Looked at his face feeling the excitement.

"Has Lady Bassett tried to poison her own child? "
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Cesare shook his head "No." he said firmly "The Lady Anne Bassett, has tried to poison the Duchess of Lancaster." he said simply "And the Duchess' husband will not allow her to visit her, so i am doing it for her."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:59 pm

George nodded.

"Do you have any idea why she had done such a thing?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Cesare thought "Because Anne thinks that the marriage between the Duchess and Duke is unfaithful and not valid."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:12 pm

George nodded with a half smile on his lips.

"My lord, i want you to deliver my good wishes to my dearest lady. Please tell her i am going to visit her as soon as possible."

George intended to leave, he stopped for a while with a shy face.

"And of course apoligize for my bad attitudes. It was so rude. By the way, i am George Boleyn. It seems you know my room. Whenever you want, i will be pleased to welcome you in my room."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Cesare nodded and bowed "My Lord, i shall deliver your message like the messenger i am, and i thank you for such kindness." he said before leaving.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:21 pm

George bowed with a grin on his lips. Came back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next