The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+4
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mionetta Rizzo
Richard Meyer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:47 am

Mionetta glided into the Christmas party, her head moving slowly as she looked around at the rich decorations and Christmas tree. A servant walked by her and she grabbed a goblet of wine, placing it to her lips as she moved about the room, looking upon the dancers and musicians, the tables of food.
She knew not whether she would stay long. She had come to see how the Bavarians partied, and wondered if it would compare to Italy, and yet she found herself quickly enjoying herself in the midst of the festivities.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:26 pm

A servant announced the King and Richard walked proudly in the Hall. Everyone bowed at him and his sat on his throne

Merry Christmas everyone!

He gestured to musicians to start playing music

Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:22 am

Charlotte was dressed in her newest winter gown of white velvet with gold threading on the kirtle.

She was overjoyed to be back at the Bavarian court, and as she walked in she admired the decorations of holly and pine. She smiled hearing the musicians strike up a tune - one of her favorites. She saw King Richard upon his throne watching the merriment and approached him, curtsying as gracefully as she could with her pregnant belly. "Your Majesty, I wish you a very happy Christmas.. Fröhliche Weihnachten!"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Richard looked at Charlotte and smiled warmly

Lady Charlotte...welcome back to my court! Oh please...stand up. You shouldn't make efforts in your condition. How are you and your husband?

He asked with kind voice
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:48 am

Charlotte smiled and stood straighter. "Thank you for the kind welcome, Your Majesty! My husband and I are very well, we are so happy to be here during the Christmas season, and we look forward to the coronation of your lovely new queen." She only had good things to say about Eleanor, who had treated her kindly. "Your Grace, if you will allow, we have brought a gift." She nodded to a servant who brought out the saddle:

Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Gia glided into the Great hall, looking about at the Christmas decorations, and for a moment, she felt a pinge of homesickeness for her beloved Italy. She knew that at this time, the girls at her school would be putting together a performance for their parents as well as respected members of the clergy. Her brother's newly born child would be Christened, and they would all be attending mass with his holyness the pope, to celebrate the birth of the baby Jesus.

She looked around the room, her red velvet Christmas dress moving with her every step, when she caught sight of Mionetta. She hurried forward to the young woman.

"Netta, happy Christmas," she smiled, arms open wide.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Eleanor came to great hall finally. She wasn't feeling very good this morning so she was a little late for joinin dinner. Servant announced her name loudly, but as "Duchess Eleanor Mendoza" She smiled softly and walked into great hall. Everyone bowed her but not deeply. She murmured herself 'not for long..' she smiled around and sat next to Richard at royal table.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Richard smiled warmly as he saw Eleanor approaching him. He took her hand to help her to sit next to him

My beloved...you're beautiful! Everyone are looking at you. Are you excited for Coronation, my love?

He asked smiling, holding her white hand
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Eleanor was feeling a little bit upset and nervous. She tried to smile as Richard grabbed her hand softly. She nodded a bit. "Yes my lord, quite excited" She looked at her glass and plate. She had a little bit stomachache
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:48 pm

A servant showed him lady Charlotte's gift. Richard smiled grateful to Charlotte

Oh...a saddle! Very well made. Thank you, my lady. My Queen and I wish you Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year...

Then she turned to Eleanor and ordered a servant to bring them dinner

Everything is ready, darling. You have no need of being nervous, cause I'll be at your side all time...Don't you feel well, my love?

He asked worriedly, noticing she put her delicate hand on her stomach
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:38 am

Inigo walked inside hall and greeted everyone with a nod of his head. He took off his hat and approached royal table, bowing deeply

Your Majesties...Feliz Navidad. I brought with me two gifts for you both. Hope you like it...

He said with his spanish accent and looked smiling at his cousin Eleanor. A servant showed them an ancient cup and a pearl parure for the future Queen

Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:35 am

Quote :
Gia glided into the Great hall, looking about at the Christmas decorations, and for a moment, she felt a pinge of homesickeness for her beloved Italy. She knew that at this time, the girls at her school would be putting together a performance for their parents as well as respected members of the clergy. Her brother's newly born child would be Christened, and they would all be attending mass with his holyness the pope, to celebrate the birth of the baby Jesus.

She looked around the room, her red velvet Christmas dress moving with her every step, when she caught sight of Mionetta. She hurried forward to the young woman.

"Netta, happy Christmas," she smiled, arms open wide.

Mionetta turned as her nickname was spoken and she gave a deep curtsey, a smile on her lips. "Happy Christmas, Gia," she hugged her mentor. She pulled away smiling, "your gown is lovely, my lady."

She leaned in, grinning, "what think you of the party so far?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:34 am

She curtseyed to the royal couple and walked about the seemingly endless great hall, wondering if her husband would show up. In the meantime she took a glass of sweet cider and looked around for someone to talk to, there were so many new faces at court since she'd been there last.
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Quote :
Mionetta turned as her nickname was spoken and she gave a deep curtsey, a smile on her lips. "Happy Christmas, Gia," she hugged her mentor. She pulled away smiling, "your gown is lovely, my lady."

She leaned in, grinning, "what think you of the party so far?"

She smiled, "thank you, dear!" she smoothed the velvet of her gown. "You look very lovely as well," she smiled.
Gia gave a smile and tapped the tip of her nose, "me thinks it is all very lovely...even if it is not our Venice Christmas," she laughed.

She gently took Netta's arm and leaned toward her. "Do you know if you are to perform tonight? Have you spoken to the king?" She looked around the room, "I think this would be a splendid oppurtunity to sing for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:12 am

Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:
She curtseyed to the royal couple and walked about the seemingly endless great hall, wondering if her husband would show up. In the meantime she took a glass of sweet cider and looked around for someone to talk to, there were so many new faces at court since she'd been there last.

I entered the hall and paid my respects to the king and queen, feeling a little out of place and looking for an excuse to leave if I could when I saw a young woman. she looked vaguely familiar and I remembered she must have been Charlotte, the woman who Sir Anthony married. I had to see this woman who got him to wed, and I introduced myself "Excuse me my lady we have not met. I am Sir Francis Bryan, a visitor from the English court." I gave her a charming smile as I bowed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:58 pm

She heard a voice address her and she turned to see who was talking to her. She was pleasantly surprised to see a handsome gentleman, though she recalled only a few glimpses of him from at Whitehall. "It's a pleasure to meet you my lord. I'm Charlotte Rosenauer. You are one of King Henry's gentlemen, correct?" She looked at him with a small tilt of her head.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:20 am

Her eyes were very enchanting, I took her hand and kissed it. "A pleasure to meet you, Lady Rosenauer. Yes, I am a gentleman of the kings Privy Chamber. I also know your husband." I took a glass of ale. "Congratulations on the marriage, and the child." I said looking at her belly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:51 pm

She smiled and blushed a little when he kissed her hand. He was very handsome and had a very charming manner about him, much like Anthony. No wonder the pair were friends. "Thank you very much Sir Francis. I am always glad to meet an acquaintance of my husband's. I am surprised to see you here in Bavaria, what brings you to this part of the world?" She had a sudden fleeting worry that perhaps this man was sent to check up on her and Anthony during their banishment.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:07 am

I woke up wondering where my wife was. A servant told me she had went to attend Christmastides celebrations. I had completely forgot. I quickly dressed and went to the great hall where I saw Charlotte speaking to Francis Bryan. I was annoyed by this. I walked towards them with a blank stare. I kissed Charlotte on the cheek "how is my wife this evening?" I said and smiled as I caressed her growing belly.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:36 am

I came for the coronation of the new queen of course. I was invited personally by the Spanish ambassador. I shrugged as it it were no big thing.

I took a small step back as Anthony approached us. He did not look happy but it was a bit entertaining to see him jealous. Well old friend Merry Christmas. I've just met your wife and I cannot believe you hid such a jewel from the rest of us. I gave Charlotte a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:50 am

I looked up at Francis "Well I always know there will be someone like you around to get hold of my jewel. That's why I do what is necessary to keep her close to me." I said wrapping my arm around Chalotte and giving Francis a smug look.
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:43 am

Quote :
She smiled, "thank you, dear!" she smoothed the velvet of her gown. "You look very lovely as well," she smiled.
Gia gave a smile and tapped the tip of her nose, "me thinks it is all very lovely...even if it is not our Venice Christmas," she laughed.

She gently took Netta's arm and leaned toward her. Do you know if you are to perform tonight? Have you spoken to the king?" She looked around the room, "I think this would be a splendid oppurtunity to sing for everyone."

She threw her head back and laughed, "yes, not quite like home."

Mionetta looked down at the goblet in her hand, giving a slight sniff. She gave a shrug, "I saw his majesty, yes, but...I do not know if I am to perform tonight," she spoke. "But, perhaps her majesty's coronation he said."
She took a sip from her goblet, biting her lip a little.

In her heart she was angry with herself for acting so stupidly with the king and doing something like that with him. She knew it was not the way, and it would kill Gia if she knew...
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:20 am

Anthony Knivert wrote:
I looked up at Francis "Well I always know there will be someone like you around to get hold of my jewel. That's why I do what is necessary to keep her close to me." I said wrapping my arm around Charlotte and giving Francis a smug look.

She could only watch as the two men seemed to have a sort of tiff. But she could not deny she liked the attention as it made her feel they were fighting over her. She looked up at Anthony, smiling. "Dear, I am sorry I did not wake you in time, you looked so peaceful and we had a very long journey from Whitehall." She glanced at Francis, afraid to say too much. "Sir Francis and I were.. only talking."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:54 am

"That's quite alright my love." I said happy to see her in a better mood. "So what did I miss? It seemed like you two were having an interesting conversion" I asked camly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next