The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Queen Eleanor's Coronation

Go down 
+22
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Thomas Seymour
Mary Tudor
Ursula Misseldon
Stephen Cavendish
Anthony Knivert
Mionetta Rizzo
Gabriel Murphy
William Stuart
Margaret Wyatt
Royce Westmoreland
Inge Bergmann
Eleanor Mendoza
Nan Saville
Charlotte Rosenauer
Henry II of Navarre
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Jane Bassett
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Francis Bryan
Quiteria de Navarra
Richard Meyer
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

Queen Eleanor's Coronation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:31 am

No, my lady,me and my sister have come here on behalf of my brother King Henry II of Navarre...Do you live here in Bavaria? .I asked smiling affectionately
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:21 am

Inge opened her mouth by surprise and curtsied immediately. She just realized of being in front of a Prince

"Oh...Your Highness. Forgive me, I didn't know who I was talking with..."

She said still whispering, glancing secretely at his handsome face
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:31 am

I smiled affectionately...No need to make me a reverence, my lady...I am a person like any other, I am a very simple man .I said, staring at her with my blue eyes.Do you know my country?
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:12 am

Mionetta stood nervously, pacing about the corridor, holding a small glass flask in her hands. She placed it to her lips and let the bitter olive oil run down her throat, and then put it away, and began to warm up her vocal cords, still pacing nervously. She had dressed for her first performance at court, and had warmed up hours earlier, and yet she found herself shaking.
A servant of the king came forward, and she knew it was time. She followed him back into the great hall, faking a large smile to calm her nerves as she was brought to the center of the room, the guests of the coronation watching her.

She stood before the king and queen, and though the king made her very nervous, she swept into a deep curtsey, not looking up until she was spoken to. "If I may, your majesty's, present a song in her majesty's tongue, in honor of this joyous and historic occasion?" she smiled, still remaining in her curtsey.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Richard looked at Mionetta and nodded after she spoke. He smiled proudly

You may, my lady. My Queen and I can't wait to hear your voice. Music!

He shouted at musicians, raising his right hand. Then he glanced at Eleanor and took her white, cold hand in his. She was going to listen a song in her language, spanish!
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Martin de Navarra wrote:
I smiled affectionately...No need to make me a reverence, my lady...I am a person like any other, I am a very simple man .I said, staring at her with my blue eyes.Do you know my country?

Inge shook her head while smiling and raised from her curtsy

"No, Your Highness. I heard Spain is beautiful, but I have never been there. And yes...I live here in Bavaria. As lady in waiting to lady Anne of Cleves. The castle in which I live...is not too far from here, my lord..."

She smiled warmly and glanced at the singer, who was standing in front of King Richard and Queen Eleanor
Back to top Go down
Martin de Navarra
Prince of Navarra
Martin de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:10 pm

Inge Bergmann wrote:
Martin de Navarra wrote:

Inge shook her head while smiling and raised from her curtsy

"No, Your Highness. I heard Spain is beautiful, but I have never been there. And yes...I live here in Bavaria. As lady in waiting to lady Anne of Cleves. The castle in which I live...is not too far from here, my lord..."

She smiled warmly and glanced at the singer, who was standing in front of King Richard and Queen Eleanor

I heard her words and smiled sweetly.I wished to speak to her privately...
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:56 am

Quote :
Richard looked at Mionetta and nodded after she spoke. He smiled proudly

You may, my lady. My Queen and I can't wait to hear your voice. Music!

He shouted at musicians, raising his right hand. Then he glanced at Eleanor and took her white, cold hand in his. She was going to listen a song in her language, spanish!

Mionetta nodded to the lute player, one of her friend's from Venice, and she watched him as he began to pluck his strings.

Mionetta took a deep breath, "This song is called De los alamos vengo, madre" she spoke. She gave a smile and held her arms out wide as she normally stood, as though to welcome their majesties and the entire room:

She took a deep breath as she finished and gave a deep curtsey, rising to her feet to bow with the lute and fife players.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:47 pm

Richard listened her whilw singing her song. She was very talented and everyone were listening and watching her silently. After she finished, a satisfied smile appeard on his face and clapped his hands

Brava! Brava!

He exclaimed smiling. Everyone in the Hall started clapping their hands. He glanced at Eleanor
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 8:11 am

Loved the coronation ceremony in Bavaria she looked wonderful and I am glad I received the invitation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Eleanor's Coronation
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4