The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Throne´s room

Go down 
+7
Ricardo de Aragón
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Francesca Benedetti
Quiteria de Navarra
Isabella de Navarra
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Henry II of Navarre
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Throne´s room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:48 pm

I know that the French army threat the frontier of Navarra, the army of "commoners" are faithful to me...If you need help of Castile, I can give it to you.
Queen Joanna said smiling pleasantly
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:21 pm

thank you very much majesty, receive your help is an honor for me.
Henry said smiling glad
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Finally, my wedding was celebrated with Francesca.We were married three years ago, I was happy.She gave me a daughter, We call her Madeleine in honor of my grandmother.
I came to the throne and sat in my chair ...
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:02 pm

The last three years had been very difficult for my family...
My sister Sister Ana, suddenly traveled to Tuscany...a few months later we got a letter, she had died...My sister in law, Queen Sancha of Naples, was the only one who really knew the cause of her death, when Anna died, Sancha and Martin were the parents of a child...
My sister Quiteria, was widowed in 1531, The Duke Ricardo died of flu...Quiteria had a son, the Duke was not his father, but he recognized him as his son.When Ricardo died, Quiteria, became Duchess governor of Teruel.
My little sister Isabella, married René and they moved to France
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Madeleine and I make our way to the throne room as Madeleine wishes to see her father before retiring to her chambers with her nanny. We stand outside the door as we are both announced in by a servant, Her Majesty The Queen and Princess Madeleine are here to see you Your Majesty. Slowly we walk in and curtsy. As I rise from mine, Madeleine runs up to her father, Papa! she says as she jumps into his lap. I walk just a bit closer and stand there, watching my world before me.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:59 pm

I looked at my daughter with love and gave her a sweet kiss...She sat on my lap...
Francesca, I have to talk with you
Henry said and he looked at his wife
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:13 pm

I bow my head, Yes what is it? I continue to look at him, my eyes never wandering from his. He has this look about him that I cant figure out.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:22 pm

I will travel to Naples, I want to meet the son of Martin and Sancha, and also want to visit the grave of my sister Ana, I let the government of Navarra in your hands until my return...You take care of Madeleine, and my daughter Juana.
Henry said and smiled...
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Yes of course I shall take care of the girls Henry. Navarre shall be in safe hands with me. I assume your advisors are staying behind to help me? I sit down in the chair next to him, my head tilted towards him. Taking a deep breath, Give our nephew hugs and kisses from his aunt and cousins for me.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:31 pm

After two weeks absent, Henry returned to Navarre.
He went angrily in the throne room...A servant announced to him "Su Majestad, Enrique de Albret, rey de Navarra", servant said.
Henry walked angrily and sat on the throne.He looked at Navarrese nobles and his guards...
Lords! He exclaimed I have been a victim of the major offense that a man can suffer: the infidelity of his wife...I will read the letter that the Duke of Genoa sent me ... in the letter he speaks of my wife: Your Majesty,

Francesca is currently at my family home with me and her and I have discovered our feelings for eachother again. I have asked Francesca to have an annulment in yours and her
marriage and she has agreed. She and my son will stay with me, and you may see your daughter if you wish, she will be sent to Navarre when you wish to see her.

His Grace,
Duke of Genoa,
Cesare Garcia.
After reading the letter, Henry gave a kick to his chair.
Guards!...I want the Queen be imprisoned in the brig until further notice
Henry exclaimed with fury and his guards went looking for the queen
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:29 pm

I am quite nervous to be here after these past few months of my banishment but I am very thankful to God and to Henry for allowing me the chance to see my daughter once more. I wear one of my finest dresses of pure Italian silk. I wear my long hair loose about my shoulders and on top is my mother's tiara she gave to me shortly before she passed. I take a deep breath and attempt to settle my nerves as I am announced in as the doors swing open. Her Royal Highness Princess Francesca of Tuscany. I walk in, with a small smile upon my face and see Henry sitting on his throne. I stop just in front of him and curtsy. Thank you for letting me see Madeleine. It means a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:27 am

I looked at her suspiciously...
Magdalena is now with her ​​sister Juana and her stepmother, Queen Carmen...She is very happy here in Navarre,Queen Carmen is an excellent mother to her...You can visit her whenever you want because you're her mother, but she will never abandon Navarra...She is a royal princess and she has to live in the palace with me
Henry said coldly
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:51 am

I scrunch up my face a bit, biting my lip in response to such harsh words coming from him. After all, if I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have luck at all. I stand there, humble and vulnerable, trying to grasp the right words to say. I would like to see her right now if that is okay with you.... I whisper. I am way too afraid right now to say much, too afraid to even look him in the eyes, for fear of being cut down once more. I take a deep breath and await his response.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:12 pm

"Magdalena is with Queen Carmen, you talk to her..."
Henry said and he left the throne room
Back to top Go down
Carmen de Salinas
Lady
Carmen de Salinas

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:22 pm

At that time the queen Carmen entered the throne ...
"_What happens Francesca?"
Carmen asked and looked at her with suspicion
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:21 pm

The only thing that I can do is hold my ground and hold my head up and smile despite the bit of jealousy that I feel.  I wish to see my Maddy...I wish to see my daughter.  I take a deep breath, Can't a mother see her own child?  I take another deep breath, Besides, Henry told me that I must ask you to see her....
Back to top Go down
Carmen de Salinas
Lady
Carmen de Salinas

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Magdalena is a daughter of Navarra ....You have to understand that her place is here in the kingdom with her father and me
Carmen said and looked at her intently.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Yes I know that Your Majesty but all I ask for is to see my little angel. I look away briefly before looking back with sincerity in my eyes, Madeleine will not leave Navarre, that I promise on my life. She is all I have left in the world since my father just passed away recently. Tears start to fall down my cheeks so I look to the floor to hide my tears.
Back to top Go down
Carmen de Salinas
Lady
Carmen de Salinas

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Queen Carmen looks at her compassionate...
All right....you go the garden and I will take to Magdalena
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Yes Your Majesty... I curtsy and leave for the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 5:15 am

I walk into the thrones room. Looking around me, I see no courtiers that I recognise.
Back to top Go down
Marguerite of Navarre
Queen of Navarre
Marguerite of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 8:02 am

I was in the throne room when I see a young girl enter and I was unsure but she did look very much like the young Beatrice of Portugal. I signal for my ladies to join me and I walked over to where Beatrice stood.
"Beatrice is that you? What brings you here? I say knowing she would recognise me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne´s room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3