The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Richard's study room

Go down 
+9
Aloysius Meyer
Isabella of Austria
Jane Renner
Sienna Rousseau
Philip of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer
Isabella of Portugal
Mionetta Rizzo
Gia Francesca Gasparri
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

King Richard's study room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Richard smiled and looked around room

Oh...my Eleanor is very young and sweet. She comes from Spain, as you know...and she misses her country. But she is doing many efforts for being a good wife and Queen. And I love her deeply for that...

He said with tenderness in his voice
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Gia smiled, grinning a litte, "I can see it in your eyes," she nodded. "I am very glad your majesty has found happiness in your wife."

Gia gave another nod, "Spain and Italy are a bit alike...perhaps I can keep her company somehow."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Richard smiled kindly

Oh...I'm sure she would love your company, my lady. You know...I'm very busy, and she needs some good friend around her. Oh...may I offer you something to drink? I would like to use your beautiful glasses...

He suggested with a smile, glancing at her gift
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Gia gave a nod, "I hope I can prove myself to be a good friend to her."

She smiled and nodded, "certainly majesty...if I am not keeping you from anything."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Richard nodded with a smile and ordered a servant to pour them some wine. He raised her glass and took a sip

Uhm...very elegant glasses. My Queen will surely love them. She is interested in italian style...

He said with kind voice, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Gia raised her glass, a smile on her lips as she took a sip of wine.

She could not help but smile a moment, "does she?" She leaned forward, "I must admit, it is very flattering that a queen should like the Italian style," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Richard laughed amused

Oh...I assure you that she does. You know...Italy is very close to Spain. Even languages are similar. So...she feels closer to her country. And you, my lady? Do you miss Venice?

He asked, after taking a sip from his elegant glass
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Gia smiled, "yes, they are very much alike."

She gave a little laugh, taking a sip from the goblet. "Only a little," she laughed, again. "When I was a child, I would often scream and cry whenever my parents would take me and my siblings to events in the city," she laughed and placed a hand over her mouth, "I was always so terrified of the water, and falling in."

She looked at the king with a smile on her face, "here there is no water to fall in," she laughed, "only your lovely fountains," she raised her glass in the air.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Richard laughed after her and nodded

Well...I can accompany you to visit my fountains, if you wish. I promise... not to push you in the water. I would never dare...

He said giggling, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Gia gave a laugh, imaging such a display at the fountain. She raised her glass, "I trust your majesty, whole-heartedly," she laughed.

She leaned in, tilting her head. "How does your majesty find your entertainment for your festivities and coronation?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Richard thought for a while, before answering

Oh...I think I'll give a gourgeous party for my Queen at court. With musicians, dancers...maybe you can help me, lady Gia. Any suggestions?

He asked smiling, then took a sip from wine
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Gia smiled leaning forward, again. "I should lik to give her majesty a gift, in the form of a young artist by the name of Titian, to perhaps paint a likeness of her...and perhaps some musicians who would write about her special day, and turn it into song," she smiled, "songs dedicated to your lovely new queen," she raised a glass.

She smiled, "and, if your majesty should like to see some Italian entertainment, I should like to arrange something for your enjoyment as well."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Richard looked very pleased by her answer and smiled, nodding

Uhm...Titian, you said? I heard of him. He is known as a very good painter. Surely my wife will be glad to meet him. And...what kind of entertainment have you in mind for me, lady Gia?

He asked curiously, rubbing softly his chin
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Gia leaned forward, smiling. "I am so very glad your majesty has heard of him," she laughed, "I have seen by your majesty's palace, that you admire beautiful things around you."

Gia nodded, "I know of some acrobats who are thirsting for a royal court and king to perform for." She leaned back into her chair, "and I know of a young woman whom performs plays and opera."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Richard showed her an admired smile

Acrobats? Oh...that would be amazing, my lady. My Eleanor will have so much fun. And...who is this woman who performs opera? I'd like to meet her...

He said with a curious glance in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Gia smiled, "yes...the acrobats specialize in all," she laughed, "they are flexible, funny, and even juggle and spin plates on their noses."

Gia smiled again, "ahhhh...her name is Mionetta Rizzo, a young woman I have personally paid scholarship for at the school for girls'," she smiled. "She has a very lovely voice, though so young...I am hoping that soon I can teach her the ways of a lady."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Richard smiled and frowened a bit

Mionetta Rizzo? Uhm...I never heard this name, before. But I'd like to meet her before preparetions for coronation start. Do you think...it's possible, lady Gia?

He asked curiously, then took a drink from his wine
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Gia gave a smile, "yes, she is just beginning her vocal training and studies." She gave a nod, "Yes...I can even write to her immediately if your majesty pleases, and have her here in no time at all," she smiled.

She gave a laugh, "I am certain she will be laughing in excitement at singing for your majesty."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Richard nodded while smiling and finished his wine

Very well. I can't wait to hear her voice. My court needs some talented people. Like you, lady Gia...

He said with kind voice
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Gia smiled, "I am no artist," she shook her head, "I merely see the talents in others," she laughed. "I hope your majesties will enjoy her performance...she often dresses in character and performs with the acrobats behind her."

Gia looked about the room, "your majesty has an exquisite taste in decor," she smiled. "Do find you get much work done in such a room?" She looked out the bay windows, "I feel like I am in the room of a sea captain," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Richard laughed, amused by her words

Oh...I see you look carefully at everything around you, my lady. I always loved sea things. Well...that old helm on the wall is from 13th century. And that wooden oar over there...comes from one of Cristoforo Colombo's ships. Or so I have been told... If I wasn't born for being a King...I would have been a sea captain...

He added giggling, after showing her sea things in the room

Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:37 pm

(Sorry for the long wait)

Gia smiled, very interested, "you do not say, majesty?" She grinned, "I would have never guessed your majesty thirsted for the high seas, so."

She nodded and took a sip of her goblet, "I wonder if your majesty perhaps would be a pirate in another life," she laughed. "Surely you have a sense of adventure."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Richard laughed again

A pirate? Oh...I never thought about myself as a pirate...but sometimes I'd like to be. It would mean...much more freedom for me. You know...being a King is not an easy thing, lady Gia...

He said with a weak smile

OOC: No problem;)
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Gia gave a laugh, "oh I am certain I could never imagine having such responsibilities as your majesty." She nodded, "of course you live no eaasy life as king...yet it is always good for a man to have hobbies and dreams such as your love of the sea," she tapped her head, "it keeps you sane," she laughed, thinking of her departed husband and his many hobbies and joys.

Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Richard put his hands together on his stomach and nodded

And you, my lady? Do you have some hobbie...or particular interest?

He asked with curious but kind voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Richard's study room
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next