The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Jousting Match

Go down 
+24
Henry VIII of England
Bridget Von Hoffman
Mary Boleyn
Pierre Du Bois
Audrey Tepes
Grimhilda Tepes
Nan Saville
Annie Wyatt
Elizabeth Seymour
Henry Norris
Lancelot Guildford
Jane Bassett
White Royalsun
Thomas Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Rose Tudor
Meric Royalsun
Royce Westmoreland
Dugan Hoffman
Charles Brandon
Alfonsina Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Elizabeth Daunce
Stephen Gardiner
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

The Jousting Match - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:12 am

Nan Saville wrote:
Nan bowed him kindly and looked at Jane after Jasper left. "I would see you again. like Jasper did and laughed to Jane.

Jane grinned at Jasper leaving and could of almost elbowed Nan before turning to her and laughing too "What does that mean?" she asked with a grin "Does it mean, être ma maîtresse or simply i shall see you another time." she laughed again "I feel like a teenage girl again."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:15 am

Nan rolled her eyes after her words and laughed. "That means... He's terribly in love with you and wanna marry you." She said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:16 am

Jane laughed even louder earning herself looks and she put her face in her hands "folie" she simply said and she looked to Jane "Please be realistic, marriage?"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:17 am

Henry reached the joust field after servants announced him. He watched lord Crawly's challenge as spectators, and saw Charles was ready to start too. He took his position and raised his hand to greet everyone

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:23 am

Nan smiled and shook her head
"Of course im joking Jane. Dont think so deep. Just enjoy the moment. He said that cause he wanna see you again. Thats all. Feel the joy."
She said and looked at the game. King was there. Against Charles? No.. she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:24 am

Nan Saville wrote:
Nan smiled and shook her head
"Of course im joking Jane. Dont think so deep. Just enjoy the moment. He said that cause he wanna see you again. Thats all. Feel the joy."
She said and looked at the game. King was there. Against Charles? No.. she whispered.
Anne laughed and she looked around and saw the King against Charles and she looked at Nan and took her hand gently and squeezed it before looking back at the match.
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:25 am

She sat amongst the courtiers, shielding her eyes from the sun to get a better view of the match. She did not have the stomach for the gore that would undoubtedly be seen today, and hated to think of the pain those men put themselves through all for the sake of pride and tradition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:37 am

As I watch my father enter and take his place smiles to herself as he did not see her give Lancelot a favor, but worries for her father safety
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:37 am

Noelle shrugged and, looked away from Bridget. And, watched Jasper. "Oh, my lord," she said, to herself. She hoped he would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Du Bois
Diplomat
Pierre Du Bois

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:50 am

Elizabeth More wrote:
Elizabeth smiles as Nan gave Charles her favor. She makes a deep sigh. Girl after girl was giving her favor. Not her, had Willam been alive she would have. Now it take forever. Everyone fears her dad comming after them with his torch cause he was so protective of them.

Then suddenly a man comes up to her on her his horse. And she lifts her head to realize its Pierre the man she finds herself crushing on. She makes a squeal and pulls the favor out of her corset. She kisses it and ties it around his lance.

"Win for me" she whispers
"I shall," he replied, then winked at her. And, with that he lowered his head, and rose out to the field. He felt his heart beating......and beating fast. One moment....he's all giddy.....and now he's nervous. Nervous. That's not good.
Back to top Go down
Lancelot Guildford
Soldier
Lancelot Guildford

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:00 am

Cordelia Rose Tudor wrote:
Seeing him enter the arena my heart flatters knowing I can not been seen to react, some how I know I need to give him my favor, my lady in waiting knows she tells me that she give it to him for me. She walks down to where he is and passes him my favor telling him that I love him
He took Cordelia's favor, and looked as the servant girl walked away. He mouthed to Cordelia,' I love you.' And, pulled his helmet down, and trotted to the field. This was one determined man. He fought many battles, and won wars. Also, from what he witnessed in the America's.......only made him stronger than ever. This man was ready to win. Ready to show these people what he was made of.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Daunce
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Daunce

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:46 am

Elizabeth sees her stepmother walking into the arena. She knows she doesn't really like this stuff. It doesnt really hurt to have a chat especially to discuss everything about Pierre. She waved for Alice to come over. Hopefully she saw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:28 am

Watches Lancelot ride over wishing The Lord would keep him safe for me
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:13 am

Ursula saw the King he looks very good in his armor.
But she miss the Queen.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:22 am

Grimhilda Tepes wrote:
Grimhilda looked at Aubrey. And, then looked away. She watched the men begin. And, she told Finn to go and investigate. He nodded. And, left. "Sasha," she said, to her lady. The young girl jumped up, and quickly made her way to Grimhilda, and accidentially tripped on her Queen's dress. "You foolish little imp," she said, as she snapped. Grimhilda looked around quickly, and smacked Sasha across the cheek, and dug her rignlet claws into the girls skin, and lifted her up. "You! Go follow Finn, and make sure he does not get distracted.....or I'll have your head," she demanded, then shoved the girl. Sasha scurried away, and Grimhilda looked back at the joust.

Queen White ties the mascots around her beloved King Meric's spear and sits down again on her royal place. She sees her friend Queen Grimhilda sitting next to her and smiles holding her hand 'So good to see you here my friend, how are you today? excited with the joust?'
She realizes the Queen of Romania is a bit tense 'is everything fine? do you need something?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Thomas saw that the King arrived the Jousting Match.
He look around and can not see Anne.
Nobody from his children is here.
Thomas is angry.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:24 pm

As I continue to watch from where I stand seeing one of the dukes has got hurt, I look around and see my father before going back to resting my head on to the barrier
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Thomas saw her daughter Mary he went to her.
Do you know where is Anne? Its important that she is here."
Thomas have an angry voice.
" I do all for her future and she must show the people how much she love the King."
Thomas say to Mary in grave voice.
" Go and take your sister here ! "
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
I came to jousting place and took a seat next to other ladies,smiling.I have never before seen a joust and I was very excited to see one finally.I looked around for my sisters wondering why they are not here.I siged and then look back to jousting area.

Dorothy walked to the stands to look for a seat. She heard many things of how fun a joust is even though she has never been to one. While she was looking she ran into Lady Elizabeth."Good day Elizabeth, lovely to see you here" It was nice to see someone she knew at the joust.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:12 pm

i do not know why she is to here, I shall go and look for her
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Jane looked as she saw the Boleyns and her eyes hardened a little and her playful attitude slowly slipped away and right now she wished nothing more but to leave, she took a deep breath as she looked away and focused on something else.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:21 pm

"Charles saw his opponent taking his place. The guard announced"

"The Duke of Suffolk, against the Duke of Lancaster!"

"Jasper Crawly was the last winner, so he was no surprised to see him as his opponent. After the flag came down, Charles kept on riding his horse towards him, holding tightly his spear"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:04 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
I came to jousting place and took a seat next to other ladies,smiling.I have never before seen a joust and I was very excited to see one finally.I looked around for my sisters wondering why they are not here.I siged and then look back to jousting area.

Dorothy walked to the stands to look for a seat. She heard many things of how fun a joust is even though she has never been to one. While she was looking she ran into Lady Elizabeth."Good day Elizabeth, lovely to see you here" It was nice to see someone she knew at the joust.

I smiled widely when I saw Dorothy.

''Sister!It is so nice to see you!Come sit next to me.''

I said happily to her and make a space for her on bench.
Back to top Go down
Luisa Norburton
Lady-in-waiting
Luisa Norburton

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Luisa took a seat amongst a group of ladies, dress ing a gown she would not mind getting dusty. She sat up straight in her seat, looking ou at the jousting arena, though she fiddled with her fingers, feeling as though she would not be able to contain her excitement at her first joust for long.
She did not know how to act, so she looked to the other ladies of court, and began to fan herself with a feather fan she was able to buy. She hid behind it alittle , as she did not expect anyone to look at her or even speak to her, and certainly would not expect any gentlemen's eyes upon her.
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Elizabeth More wrote:
Elizabeth sees her stepmother walking into the arena. She knows she doesn't really like this stuff. It doesnt really hurt to have a chat especially to discuss everything about Pierre. She waved for Alice to come over. Hopefully she saw.

Alice noticed Elizabeth waving to her and smiled, grateful that she had someone to sit with. She approached her stepdaughter and greeter her with a hug. "It is good to see you, dear! I hope you are enjoying the joust. Where is my little granddaughter?" She took a seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jousting Match
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: St. James's Park-
Jump to: