The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Jousting Match

Go down 
+24
Henry VIII of England
Bridget Von Hoffman
Mary Boleyn
Pierre Du Bois
Audrey Tepes
Grimhilda Tepes
Nan Saville
Annie Wyatt
Elizabeth Seymour
Henry Norris
Lancelot Guildford
Jane Bassett
White Royalsun
Thomas Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Rose Tudor
Meric Royalsun
Royce Westmoreland
Dugan Hoffman
Charles Brandon
Alfonsina Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Elizabeth Daunce
Stephen Gardiner
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Jousting Match - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:27 pm

then please leave for you are in my sight smiles
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:31 pm

" You are impertinent.I will tell the King that his daughter have not respect."

Thomas stand up and leave the Match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Watches him leave turning back to the joust, apologise ladies
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
I opened my mouth to reply to my sister when all of sudden the duke of suffolk fell from his horse.I prayed silently for him to be well and then turn to my sister.

''See it is not fun at all.''

"Nobody said it would be this violent." All she thought was just being knocked off a horse and getting a few bruises when one falls off. Now there's more injuries this time? Maybe she ought to re-think about it.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:58 pm

Royce noticed the Duke of Suffolk falling on the ground. He saw many people around him. Suddenly he saw Katerina among them. He thought she left court. And now she was there to help the Duke. His heart started beating faster. He followed her with his eyes until she brought lord Brandon inside Castle. Suddenly the guards's voice caught his attention. The joust will continue. It was his turn. Still a bit confused, he rode his horse until his position, ready to face his opponent
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
I opened my mouth to reply to my sister when all of sudden the duke of suffolk fell from his horse.I prayed silently for him to be well and then turn to my sister.

''See it is not fun at all.''

"Nobody said it would be this violent." All she thought was just being knocked off a horse and getting a few bruises when one falls off. Now there's more injuries this time? Maybe she ought to re-think about it.

I looked at my sister feeling sorry for disappointing her.

''It is not alway like this...Sometimes they get just few bruises and this happens very rarely.''

I said with small smile.
Back to top Go down
Luisa Norburton
Lady-in-waiting
Luisa Norburton

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Quote :
Smiles, would you like something to drink? looks are her have you been in court long?

Luisa shook her head, politely giving a little head nod, "no, thank you, my lady...and I have only been here a few months," she smiled. She opened her mouth to speak when a white haired man began making comments to Cordelia.
She recognised him as one of the people at court Madeline De Fontanay had told Luisa to look out for and keep an eye on.
She looked down to see a physician and nurse upon the jousting arena, helping his grace whom had been unhorsed.
She leaned toward Cordelia, "are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Smiles at her I am fine, he is a boleyn. His family does not like the Kings Children he has already sent my sister away from court now I fear he will me once he goes to my father and tells him how horrible I am. I probably will also be sent away then I have no family but for now let it not ruin the Joust puts on a brave face and smiles
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Royce wore his helmet and kicked softly his horse's hips. He kept on riding against his opponent and hit his arm. He smiled, surprised by himself and stopped his horse at the oposite side, ready to meet him again. Spectators were clapping their hands
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:12 pm

I was looking at jousting area when Royce appeared.It was his turn now and I held my breath praying that everything goes well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Looks at mary and takes her hand he be fine
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:38 pm

I looked at Cordelia and squeezed her hand gently.

''Yes he will be fine..''

I said quietly,looking back at jousting area.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Royce took his position again and rode his horse towards his opponent once more. He hit him stronger this time, and his opponent fell down from his horse. After that, he stopped his horse and turned towards him, to see if he was alright. He felt relieved when he saw that the knight was wounded at his hand only, and he was already standing on his feet. In the meanwhile, people were clapping their hands for him. He won!
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:53 am

My eyes was fixed on Royce all the time.And once when he won I sighed in relief and let myself smile as I clap my hands along with everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Smiles see I told you he be fine stands and claps
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:38 pm

I smiled widely and nod with my head.

''Yes you were right...''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Smiles it soon be me worrying but I will have to pretend it my lady in waiting I whisper to her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:19 pm

I smiled kindly to her.

''He will be fine as well.I am sure of it.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 pm

yes why do men make us suffer for there love off sport?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:30 pm

I laughed softly,shaking my head a little.

''I don't know...They don't see it in that way.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:50 pm

then perhaps we should do a sport that would make them worry
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:39 pm

I shook my head looking around.

''The sports are not for ladies Cordelia....But I suppose that you are right.''

I said as I looked back at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:07 pm

yes you are right perhaps we should have a girls hunt one day that will shock the mengiggles
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Royce retired himself from joust after victory and reached other spectators. He took off his helmet and sat next to Mary and Cordelia

I still can't believe that! I won the match..

He said with an astonished smile
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Henry rode his horse until his position and waited. A guard informed him about Charles's health shortly, so he decided not to stop the joust. After Royce's victory, it was his turn. His opponent was a gentleman of his Council, and he wore his helmet, ready to defeat him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jousting Match
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: St. James's Park-
Jump to: