The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Trail through the woods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

Trail through the woods Empty
PostSubject: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:23 am

He arranged to meet Coralie again for another lesson. This time he found a wide and sunny trail in the forest, the path was smooth enough for Coralie to still practice and wide enough they could ride side by side and talk. He missed her company and wanted to see how she was faring lately. He'd heard she was much taken with the king, but Christophe fervently hoped not. He knew of Francis's womanizing ways and did not want Coralie to get hurt. He waited at the edge of the forest for her.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:49 am

Coralie hurried forward through the path in the woods, her dark green riding habit swishing aginst the cold ground as she looked around the green of the wintery woods. She first heard the horses, and she quickly began to jog forward, a bright smile spreading across her lips as she caught sight of Christophe.

She ran forward to him, stopping to dip into a curtsey, "Monsieur Sinclair," she smiled.

Before he could answer, she threw her arms around him, nuzzling her face against his doublet, "ohh, I've missed you," she cooed, laughing. She moved forward and began to brush her horse's mane, "hello, again, Andromeda," she smiled.

She looked at Christophe's horse, "and who is this handsome boy?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:21 am

He gave a gentle laugh as Coralie embraced him, having been so formal with her curtsy she had obviously been practicing. "I've missed you as well, little wood sprite. I think your Andromeda has missed you just as much." He'd paid the stable keeper for the horse that Coralie had come to love and had been such a perfect fit for her. He smiled as she eyed Christophe's own horse. "This wild stallion is Ares of course. I've quite the affinity for Greek mythology." He smiled. "Perhaps we shall have a story as we ride, but you first must tell me how you have been."
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:27 am

Coralie giggled, "ohhh, I missed her."

She frowned a little looking at Christophe's horse, "you'll have to tell me some of these myths, bravesir," she suddenly laughed. She turned to Christophe, "and he is wild, you said...like you and I?" she jested.

Coralie nodded in agreement, "only if you tell me what you have been up to, aswell," she smiled. She stroked Andromeda's mane again, "I feel like it has been too long since we last spoke, but I saw you at the Christmas party," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:16 am

"I know for a fact that little Andromeda missed you as well," he said smiling at her.

"Oh there are plenty of stories, I only hope I tell one you have not already heard. I will tell you the one about the Minotaur, that is one of my favorites. Or Andromeda, the namesake of your gallant steed." He laughed as Coralie said they were wild creatures. "Yes, we all are wild at heart, not to be easily tamed if at all." he said with a grin.

"I saw you at the Christmas feast, you seemed deep in conversation with the king," he said lightly, knowing if she wished to speak of it she would bring it up first. "Come, I will give you a leg-up and help you onto Andromeda."
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:28 am

Coralie smiled, "yes, oh please tell me," she smiled, "my papa has only told me a few myths."

She blushed a little, "yes...I did not expect to speak to him there, but he came to me so quickly." She could not help but smile as she tucked a curl under her riding hat. She gave a laugh, "I saw you and spoke of you to him, and," she gave a laugh, "I think he became jealous for a moment, but I told him that you and I were good friends," she smiled.

She gave a nod and stepped to the side of Andromeda. "And I am determined to ride side saddle this time," she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:21 am

Christophe looked up at Coralie with surprise. "He seemed jealous, you say? Ha!" A grin spread across his face. "I am glad he does not see me as competition, for you are as dear to me as a sister, though I think we are too close in years to be like father and daughter. But.. does this mean you have grown close with the king? He would not be jealous of our friendship if he did not see you as a potential.." he shook his head, letting the thought drift away.

He helped her onto the saddle and made sure she was properly secured sidesaddle. "Remember you can still control the horse with the rein, when you want him to stop, and with your legs when you want him to go. Or her I should say." He quickly mounted his own steed and clicked his teeth to signal Ares to move. They trotted at a slow pace into the woods. "So the Minotaur.. his father was Minos, the ruler of Crete. Minos's wife fell in love with a bull and had a child by him.. the Minotaur. Already hated as a aberration, his appetite for human flesh became so powerful that a labyrinth was built to keep him within, so he could never find his way out and harm the people. " he glanced at Coralie to see how she enjoyed the story so far.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:27 am

Coralie gave a laugh, touching Christophe's chin gently, "you are also too dashing to be kin to me," she laughed. She looked down at her fingers, blushing a little as she bit her lip. "Can I tell you a secret, bravesir Christophe?" She lowered her voice, looking up at the high branches of the trees, "the king regards me as a dear friend of his," she smiled. She blushed, "he thinks I am pretty and-," she stopped, blushing.
She tilted her head, "...a potential what?"
She giggled as he helped her onto her saddle. She nodded, "alright, monsieur," she looked up to remember what he had said. She giggled, brushing Andromeda's mane with her fingers, "yes, Andromeda is a lady like me," she smiled.
As the horses moved forward, Coralie straightened up in her seat, though her attention was upon Christophe as he told the story of the minotaur. Her eyes went wide, "in love with a bull?" she laughed, "when in Greece, I suppose," she jested. She listened, her eyes widening and mouth agape at the thought of half man half animal feasting upon human flesh. "Oh, please, go on," she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:45 am

Christophe could never imagine himself as handsome, his world had never depended on his looks only on his skills and the knowledge he'd obtained. "Dashing? If you think so then it must be true." He looked worried as she mentioned the king's fondness for her. "You are very pretty, Coralie. You would be a good friend to anyone, your heart is very big. Just be careful that... he may think you a potential mistress," he replied, answering Coralie's question.

He liked that she enjoyed the story. "The Athenians had killed Minos's son Androgeus, the Minotaur's brother. But the Athenian king Aegeus paid the price for the killing, by sending seven young men and seven unwed young women to the labyrinth to be food for the Minotaur. This happened every seven years, until King Aegeus's son Theseus offered to slay the Minotaur and volunteered himself as a sacrifice to the ungodly creature. With the help of Ariadne, Minos's elder daughter, Theseus was able to find his way out using thread to help him, and was able to kill the Minotaur with Aegeus's sword."
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:16 am

Coralie gave a laugh, "surely you know, monsieur."

Her head shot toward Christophe as worried look crossed her face. "No, I-," she stuttered slightly, "he would not do that," she shook her head. She looked down at Andromeda below her, "even if we were to become close, he would never think of me as his mistress." She wondered if she should tell him of their first kiss together, and of their time in his chambers...She shifted in her seat, not sure

Her eyes went wide as he spoke, "ohh, my," she smiled, "I do not think I have ever heard of such a story."
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Christophe looked down, knowing he had hit a nerve. "I only say this because I care for you. When I saw you at the Christmas feast.. you seemed to be quite close indeed. You've no one at court to care for you nor to look out for your best interests."

He smiled as she reacted to the story. "I know many others, perhaps we could engage ourselves in a light-hearted one, but I do not know if there are many. The Greeks specialized in tales of horror and tragedy. Much like.. real life, sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:09 am

Coralie nodded, giving a faint smile, "I know you care for me...I-...I just know he cares for me as well." She felt her cheeks grow warm, "can I confess another thing, and you not get upset?" She worried about these things. As Christophe reminded her so much of her brother, she kenw he must also get upset as her brother did. She also knew that perhaps if the king had been a normal man, Christophe would perhaps strike him down if he could...
She leaned toward him in the seat of her saddle. "The king invited me to his chambers to show me the painting of Venus and," she blushed, "...and he and I saw each other in the nude." She stopped to turn her head, smiling at the memory, yet she turned it quickly, "but nothing happened...he was very respectful."

Coralie smiled, "I imagine they must have come up with wonderful tales and legends to pass the time." She laughed, "could you imagine the poems and stories you and I write, being told hundreds of years after we are gone?"
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Christophe nodded. "It must be difficult then, to have two men care for you so much in so different ways." He listened to Coralie, his eyes growing wide as she spoke of herself with the king, in so intimate a moment. "I.. I don't think I have any words for that, except.. was it his idea for you to undress? I hope he did not intimidate you into doing so."

He thought about what the world would be like long after he was dead. He wanted a part of him to live on, it was only human to want such a thing. "Then whatever we leave behind we must make sure it is meaningful, and.. very very interesting, worth reading!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:29 am

Coralie shook her head, "it all confuses me so," she gave a faint laugh.
She shook her head, "no, no...I...," she blushed. "I think he was speaking of her beauty and, I...I asked if he should like to see me." She shifted in her saddle again, "I fear...I fear I may love him," she whispered, hoping he perhaps did not hear her.

She nodded, laughing, "oh, yes, we must be at our best," she giggled.

Coralie looked down at Andromeda as they continued to ride through the woods. "And what of you, goodsir?...what have you been up to here at court?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:42 pm

"You are young and so I imagine it must be very confusing.. you need a woman's advice for that, I think. I know little of the ways of the heart, especially from a woman's point of view."

He sighed as she explained what had really happened. "I think.. perhaps you may not want to hear it, but I think you only have a crush on him. He is a man of power and position and wealth. He possesses great charm and intellect, but I don't think he can give his heart to only one woman let alone a young girl. I hope you do not take that in the wrong way. You are eager to please and he knows that, I only hope he does not see fit to use you in any way.."

He had to smile as he thought of the past days and weeks with Angelique. "Believe it or not, I have found someone I can truly give my heart to, and strangely enough she is almost the exact twin of my late wife. She is a baroness though, and far above my low rank. Every moment I spend with her is sweetened by the thought that we are so different."
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:46 am

Coralie nodded, "perhaps I should make some female friends here," she sighed, "for I know I cannot ask my mother such things."

She smiled, faintly, "but I love him...I have never felt this way before, and I am certain I love him." She looked down at the reins in her hands, "and he has said he loves me as he has never loved a woman before." She nervously smiled, "I want to please him so, I-...I don't know what to do," she shrugged, biting her lip as not to tear up. "I don't know what to do," she shook her head.

Coralie beamed, turning to look at Christophe. She leaned toward him smiling. "Truly goodsir?" she beamed. "Oh, she must be very pretty then," she laughed. "And I am certain, Christophe, that in her heart she will think you more equal to her than any baron or duke or lord," she smiled. "I am so very happy for you," she giggled, "tell me more...what is her name?"
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:16 pm

"I don't want you to take that the wrong way, little Coralie. I only meant that.. well I cannot provide such introspect as a female can, I can only assume what may be going on in the mind of the king. But even his mindset is not familiar to me.."

At that moment when Coralie looked so stubborn, yet so doubtful of where her feelings led, Christophe wanted to stop their horses, but he thought it better to continue, as motion helped him to think better. "Believe me, I would be the last one to hurt your feelings or to tell you a hurtful truth without there being a lesson to it, but I would not take the king so seriously. Enjoy the love you have for him, love is a gift and it comes so rarely, but do not follow temptation. You are too sweet of a girl to be so easily ruined by one man's lust. But.. if he has held out this long, perhaps he does truly have feelings for you. I only hope he does not get the wrong impression of you, you are genuinely innocent, but at the core of that innocence is a sensuality. You are not a little girl but a growing young woman. I admit, if I were younger or you were older I would fancy you, perhaps try to court you." He gave a small embarrassed laugh.

He laughed at her eagerness. "Yes truly, and she is as stunning as one of Signore Da Vinci's paintings. She cares nothing that I am of low rank. I think she truly wants me for me." He sighed as her face came to mind. "Her name is Angelique.. it is a very fitting name for one so angelic."
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:13 am

Coralie nodded, "I know what you mean."

She shook her head, "but I love him so," she looked down, blushing slightly, "part of me wants to...show my love physically," she whispered. Even though she knew not how to do that, she felt in her heart she wanted to. Coralie looked at Christophe, "he told me once, that had he not cared for me, nor respected me so, he would have done to me as," she stopped to look down, "as he has down to other ladies at court."
She shook her head, again. "Everyone keeps saying that...that I am sensual because of my innocence, and yet I fear I do not understand." She let out loud breath, "and it is not as though I do not know what I am doing...I do know must remain a maid for my husband, and that-," she blinked away tears, "-that his majesty has had many others." A tear came down her cheek, "and I hate that...I hate that he has had so many others, and that he has perhaps told them all the same things he tells me." She rolled her eyes, not believing that she was crying, though her shoulders shuddered. "I don't want to be another faceless name...I don't want to be another conquest," she whispered, wiping her nose.

Coralie smiled faintly, "you're too kind, goodsir," she sniffed, reaching over to place a gentle hand upon his. She pulled away, wiping her face, again. "And if it were not for this beautiful woman you speak of, I would gladly accept your courtship," she jested with him. " She tilted her head, "she sounds perfect for you." She smiled looking at Andromeda, "I hope I shall get to meet her...she sounds very kind."
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:28 am

He frowned, not at Coralie's admission of temptation, and the expression of her desires for a man likely old enough to be her father, but because someone like her should not have been put into such a situation. "This must be such a difficult situation. But it seems to me that the king has an advantage over you. He sees you are young and yes, naive. Men like to be in power over women who fawn over them, I hate to say it but it is one of many ugly truths about us. You are very open with your feelings; you give freely of yourself in the way that you show love without wanting anything in return. That is a wonderful thing in a person, but we are at court and your feelings are for the king. I think it is a dangerous game you play, you could get hurt and I do not want that." He tried to say it gently.

He smiled when she jested that she would accept his courtship. "Ah, perhaps in another life then. I think you would get along splendidly. But of course I have kept my heart guarded somewhat. I speak very lovingly of her, but perhaps I speak only of what my heart wants instead of what my brain knows."
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:42 am

Coralie shook her head, "I do not want to get hurt, either," she sighed. She released a deep breath, "I wish I could just be married and have it done with, sometimes," she shook her head. "So that I can get away without getting hurt," she sighed, "but I love him...I feel like I cannot and do not want to leave, and while I love him...I go uncourted."

She smiled, laughing. "Perhaps if I were a shepardess, and you a wolf hunter," she imagined, giggling.

Coralie leaned toward him, her eyes wide. "Oh, but goodsir, do you not think that you should make known your feelings of her?" she beamed. She looked down, "I may not be much of a woman, but I know what it is like to fancy someone and be so very unsure of their feelings." She tilted her head, looking up at the trees they passed, "we women often doubt ourselves, and think we are not capable of the affections of men, and that such affections would never happen." She looked at him, smiling, "so I think you should be more like me, and I, like you."
She sat up straight in her seat, pushing out her jaw to resemble Christophe's. "From now on, I shall be strong and guarded, like a brave soldier, like you," she smiled. She laughed, "and from now on, I think you should write poetry, and wear your heart upon your sleeve, and court this woman while she is here."
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:55 am

He paused a moment. "Do you think.. perhaps if he asked you to be his mistress, would you agree to that? I do not mean it will come to that, but what would your answer be, considering all you have said to me of your great love for him?"

"A shepherdess and a wolf hunter, I like that!" he laughed. "I think we have just found our costumes for the next court masque!"

He was glad to have a woman's input on his situation, he didn't like to admit it but it often tired him to have to examine life on his own. "For me.. in the past it was so easy just to love someone, I knew my wife nearly our whole lives and we probably loved each other just as long. With a stranger it's different.. but perhaps you are right. I only think.. well I do not want to intimidate her." He took a long glance at Coralie, admiring how the sunlight fell on her perfect oval face and made golden glints on her auburn hair. "You should not ever doubt a man's affections, dear. I think you could charm a man of the cloth if you so desired," he said chuckling. While he did not doubt the king's fondness for her, he only doubted his motives.

The thought of them switching personalities made him laugh. "Ah Coralie, never guard your heart. Be cautious, but never lower the gate completely. Or you will end up like me. I have been sad for too long and I need to re-join life. In fact I want us both to b
e quite merry. I have heard your brother is now at court," he said, hoping to get her to talk of him.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:38 am

Coralie bit her lip, looking down. She did not yet know the answer. She looked at Christophe, a worried look on her face. "I do not know," she whispered. "I should hope that my morals and esteem are high enough that I protest, but...I fear my heart would want so badly to please and love him."

She laughed, "Ohh, I think I should love that, monsieur." She rubbed her neck, "unless his majesty would be upset about that."
She smiled at him, "then this is out of your comfort zone...perhaps it is a sign," she placed her hand on his shoulder. She threw her head back and laughed, "you could never intimidate her...it sounds as though she fancies you too much for it."

Coralie blushed, "Christophe," she giggled, shaking her head and wagging her finger. "I do not know...it has not been often that I have been told, or felt pretty." She looked at him, "it is always nice to be told...so remember that for your lady friend," she nudged him.

She nodded, "I shall try, yes, to be cautious." She smiled at him, "ohh, goodsir, I hope we can both make each other merry, and help each other in our time as outsiders at court," she laughed.

Coralie nodded excitedly, her eyes widening. "Oh, yes, he surprised me in my chamber!" she beamed. "I am so excited to be reunited with him, and he has brought me things from all over France." She gave a gasp, "you should meet him, monsieur!" she giggled, "I think you would reassure him, that I am being watched at court."
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:32 am

Christophe sighed deeply, and looked at Coralie. "If you at least know you will have that battle with your head and your heart, then I know you will make the right choice.. for you. You are almost at the age where the only person you should worry about pleasing is yourself."

He laughed. "Hopefully his Majesty will agree, I think that could be a very innovative idea for a costume couple." He was comforted as she told him it was probably a sign that he had feelings for Angelique. "I think so too.. I only hope I do not make such a troublesome mess of things.. and you are right. If I did not scare off a young woodland creature like yourself, I cannot scare off a world-wise barones either."

He laughed as she scolded him, deflecting his compliment. "You are very pretty now and soon enough you will have more than the king to worry about. I daresay you will be fighting them off. Luckily because you are a close friend of mine I can show you how to fend them off with your bare hands, so you are safe at all times." He sobered a little and nodded. "I never forget to tell a woman how beautiful she looks, I may not be a nobleman but I am a gentleman."

"Indeed we both shall make quite merry. I hope we will not be outsiders forever, but I really have no use for so many people. You and a few others are all I really need." He smiled companionably.

It gladdened him to see Coralie so excited about her brother turning up at court. "It would be an honor to meet him.. Of course I will tell him you have been carefully watched whilst here at court, and I shall not breathe a word about the, ah, Venus Incident with the King." He smiled and chuckled at their new inside joke.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:55 am

Coralie sighed, nodding. She knew not whether she would make the correct choice. She wanted so badly in her heart to give herself to the king, yet part of her was terrified of the change and more frightened of losing her virtue.

She smiled at Christophe, "unless...you and your Angelique go together," she laughed. She threw her head back and laughed, "yes, I am still here...and in fact, I think you and I are two gentle creatures at heart."
Coralie blushed and placed a curl behind her ear, turning her head away so he could not see the dimples appear on her cheeks. Yet she turned her head and laughed, "perhaps I shall need a sword as well?" She looked at Christophe, smiling, "and do not you ever forget that you are a handsome and kind gentleman...any woman would love to have a man as loyal and kind as you...especially if they get to look upon you," she nudged him, again. She laughed, brushing her fingers through Andromeda's mane.

She gave a sigh, "I fear...I fear that I shall need some sort of courtship, if ever I am to get over his majesty, if the time comes," she nodded. She smiled, "yet, I am glad I shall be in your group of friends."

Coralie blushed a little, "oh, goodsir, you are wonderful," she smiled. "And I know he shall like to meet you," she smiled, "and I hope you two will become good friends, perhaps trade stories."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trail through the woods   Trail through the woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trail through the woods
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next