The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Pergola Garden

Go down 
+16
Anthony Knivert
Margery Seymour
Joan Fitzgerald
Anne Lumley
Ursula Misseldon
Anne Parr
Royce Westmoreland
Mary Rose Tudor
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Boleyn
William Stuart
Chandra Knight
Anne Bassett
Jane Adler
Hans Holbein
Jane Bassett
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

Pergola Garden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:59 pm

It was a cold winters day Margery had just arrived back at court she had not been here since she was 12 and I knew my young friend Anthony would surely have grown up Margery could not wait to see him
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:15 pm

I was behind Margery, I felt very happy to see her again, approached her, whispering in the ear I said "Lady Margery" when she turned around smiling I kissed her hand
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:49 pm

His voice sent a shiver down my spineAnthony you tease not much has changed their then I embraced him with a hug taking in the fine man he had turned into Tell me everything you have been up too who you are married everything
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:14 pm

"Ahhh Margery" I hugged her lifting her up, putting her down I kissed her in the cheeks "Really Margery, you want to know about my messed up life..." I laugh "First tell me how is my beautiful Lady doing?"
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:23 pm

No man want's to court me so I shall likely be a spinster all the men here are taken or having affairs or the wife is having an affair as she does not appreciate her husband. Now you my darling
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:45 pm

"Well, my wife is cheating on me, the son I had with Alfonsina and which I thought is dead, I found him alive, Alfonsina the woman I do love with all my heart doesn't really want me anymore, or it is just me that I think she doesn't forgive me for what I did to her in the past" I smile at her and then continue "So... that is my life right now, it is so good to see you here"
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Frowning their were so many questions in my mind So you were lied to did she tell you that you're son was dead? And if you do not want your wife as your wife you can get an anullment on grounds of adultery but now i am here things should be more happier for you
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:17 pm

"Alfonsina doesn't know our son is alive, our son had been stolen from her, as for the annulment that is a problem, the pope won't annul my marriage with Charlotte, without having her punished for adultery and that will follow with the death sentence, and I don't want that or at least not now, but she will be punished anyway" I touched her face with gentleness
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:10 pm

I patted his hand gently rubbing the palm of his hand You have been through alot Anthony who could be so cruel as to take a son from his mother I hope they are punished! You have a too good a heart Anthony but don't let your wife take you as a fool because you are not maybe you and Alfonsa can be brought back together with the reunion of your son and I am sure the king can help you anull your marriage things are changing we find ourselves in a newer kingdom who knows. Gently I patted his arm a sweet ma like Anthony shouldn't deserve this
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:59 pm

"I don't know what to do anymore, Margery..." she brought back feelings of the past with the genteelness she was showing to me, putting my hands on her waist I closed at her face looking shy but at the same time exotic, "Margery, Margery... you better stay away from me, I have become a dangerous man, I am not the one I use to be" and I let her go.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:38 pm

His words stung and i cursed his wife for this i stood my distance away from him nodding You want me to stay away from you? Ok that is fine them i am sorry that you feel this way when i only wanted to be your friend again
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:12 pm

"Margery... I don't want to hurt you... but I want you to be here with me... right now I am a mess... I just said I don't know what to do..." I saw her going away from me frightened, putting one hand at my side pocket I continue "Margery say something"
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Going over to him I put a gentle hand 9n his shoulder trying to be some sort of comfort to him Don't let your wife treat you like this Anthony she is clearly walking all over you and where ever she goes her lover is surely to follow. I smiled trying to reassure him You do not scare me Anthony but I think you should maybe go and have a sleep for the night you look tired and concentrate on being a farther as your son is more important than a cheating wife then you shall be much happier I am sure of it
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:49 pm

"You are right, I have to go to my chamber and clear my mind" I smiled at her sweetly
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Unsure of what to do I started to play with a stone with my foot I hope I will get the chance to see you again Anthony maybe we won't have to leave it fir so long this time I went over and kissed his silky smooth cheek blushing after
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Caressing her beautiful red hair I reply "I hope so too, my Love..." kissing her forehead I hug her again and I leave.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:39 pm

I felt a pang of sadness as I watched him walk away from me it was a short but sweet visit. With a heavy sigh I headed back to court
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Anne took a little afternoon walk in the Pergola Garden after having a meal.The sun was shining pleasantly as the wind was blowing gently.She took down her tiara and untied her hair down.After that she removed her jewelries...feeling alive.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:27 pm

William was in the Pergola Garden. His father ordered him to look for a wife. He didn`t want to marry unless he was in love. He was considering the thought of running away from court. While he was walking he saw a pretty girl. He said hesitantly "Excuse me,madame?Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:59 pm

Anne was surprised that someone was behind her.She turned and saw a young man who was looking at her.She gazed into his staring blue eyes and then looked down and said.
"No.Do I want to know you m'lord?"

Last edited by Anne Parr on Mon May 19, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:32 pm

"I believe you must,if it is up to me to judge.But you can try by yourself" said William. "I am William Herbert,earl of Pembroke.Nice to meet you,m`lady" he reached for Anne`s hand and kisssed her pale soft skin."But m`lady!Your hands are like the hands of an angel.I have never seen such perfection in someone,a true masterpiece" added William.He found the lady very charming and angelic. "I may consider re-thinking my father`s recommendations for a marriage" he thought.
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:18 am

Anne felt little confused and embarassed by William's behavior.He seemed really attractive and generous"Pleased to meet you,your grace.I am lady Anne Parr,lady-in-waiting to Anne Boleyn.Your courtesy to me surprises me,William Herbert'' she said smiling trying to reveal intentions beneath his words.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:23 pm

"I am sorry,m`lady,if I am confusing you,but I try to be honest with people.And being honest I cannot avoid being silent about the perfection God gave you.I do not say this often to women.Believe me,I am not a man of lies and flattery.I just saw something different in you.Like you are from another place.Heaven,maybe" said Thomas gazing into Anne`s eyes. "Oh,I am sorry.I said too much!Forgive me,madam.I will leave and if you don`t want to see me anymore,I`ll understand you" said William and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:37 pm

She walked closer to him and said "No,I didn't meant to offend you.I am asking for your grace's pardon.I am hard one to be understood but I have my principles.I am not questioning your honesty I'm just trying to be cautious with man's behaviour." she concluded hoping he won't go that soon.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:22 pm

"No,no!You are not offending me at all,m`lady.Of course,you must be careful with man,they can easily fill your head with false promises.I really appreciate your wit and prudence.These are the qualities that every woman should posses" said William."Are you from here,m`lady?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pergola Garden
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next