The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Pergola Garden

Go down 
+16
Anthony Knivert
Margery Seymour
Joan Fitzgerald
Anne Lumley
Ursula Misseldon
Anne Parr
Royce Westmoreland
Mary Rose Tudor
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Boleyn
William Stuart
Chandra Knight
Anne Bassett
Jane Adler
Hans Holbein
Jane Bassett
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

Pergola Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:03 pm

"I come from London,your grace.My mother was lady in waiting for Catherine of Aragon and my father was an English knight, courtier and Lord of the Manor of Kendal in Westmorland.In case you want to know something about my origins.Can you tell me something more about youself ,if you please your grace?" she answered and smiled to him kindly.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:27 am

"My father is Sir Richard Herbert and and my mother is Margaret Cradock.My father was an illegitimate son of William Herbert, 1st Earl of Pembroke.I grew up mostly with my mother.We had a big house with a big yard where I liked to run and play hide and seek with my cousins.Great times." said William nostalgic.
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:14 pm

"It sounds wonderful.I miss my childhood too.I came to this court when I was thirteen year old girl.Since then I haven't seen my family.I write them letters and it's the only way we communicate.However,what are your dedications,your grace?What do you believe in?What inspires you in life?" she said feelingly and added "I am asking too much questions m'lord..."
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:33 pm

"No,you are not bothering me at all,m`lady.Above all,I believe in my own values.Like family,love and honour.What about you,lady Parr?" asked William.
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:48 pm

"I believe in human's kindness.No matter how life changes people there still will be good,honorable and kind people that would change this vicious world to something better or at least would change some of us.Which happens to be reliable at some point." she answered and added. "You make me believe there still are people who possess sacred natures"
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:31 am

"I am really glad to hear this,m`lady.You are too kind.The goodness will save this world from the lies and frauds.Only if there were more people like you,so kind and gentle.This world would be a true heaven" said William and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:45 pm

"We can't be purely good or too bad m'lord but we can just try to be less bad.It's hard for people like us to survive in world like this.But here we are and the point is to use these qualities to be helpful to the others and for ourselves too." she said enthusiastically and added. "But most of all we have to fight for everything we want...And there we see the hardest part,but if it is big enough to be fighted for we shouldn't give up.Life is for dreams,passions and ...What do we know about life...?" she stopped suddenly and blushed feeling embarassed of what she said and looked down shyly.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:09 pm

"Yes,you are right!We can never know enough about life.As long as we are alive we are learning.And learning is a process without end" said William."I really do enjoy discussing things with you,m`lady.There are only few people at court so gentle and intelligent at the same time as you!Madame,you are honoured to have such qualities!You are a precious lady" he added and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:35 pm

"Thank you m'lord,I'm flattered!The truth about us-the people is that everyone wants a scandal,intrigues and we are all sorounded by hypocrisy.And love usually comes with politicial interests.That's why we became so mistrustful and sceptic.May I ask you m'lord how does your life as an earl look like?What are the difficulties and the advantages in such life?" she asked interested.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:41 pm

"Actually it is not a very hard one,you just have to sort your work in a good and appropriate way.If you are a creative or a neat person,things go well easily.And how is the work of a lady-in-waiting?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:15 pm

"It is amazing for the opportunity to get along with the queen and to know her more as a human than like a woman with the hightest rank in the country.You see your masters behind their social masks.But I'm really much afraid of our king's temper,because sometimes he is seemed to overreact and that seems quite creepy." she said slightly scared. "Being around him lady Anne Boleyn makes him way calmer.I hope that continues for longer." she said encouraged. "Nothing would be possible to stop him if she cannot." she shuddered.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:51 am

"I have noticed that too.But after all,God has chose His Majesty to reign and to rule England.His is our supreme ruler.And I am sorry m`lady,but can I ask you to dinner with me some day?" asked William with hope in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:56 am

"I wouldn't mind to.I like your company m'lord and if dining together pleases you,I would be glad to come.'' she said smiling with excitement.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:04 am

"Great!I am really pleased to hear this!You are welcome in my house at any time,m`lady.I have only a few friends at court,so I will be glad if we communicate more often" said William.
Back to top Go down
Anne Parr
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Parr

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:30 pm

"So I should see you soon then!I would be happy to see your house." she said and added "I have to go now m'lord I have a work to do.Lady Anne may search for me now.It was very nice to meet you.I'm love meeting interesting people,here at court."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:44 pm

Elizabeth saw a young couple walking of together happily. Her mind instantly staggered back to when she first met Thomas they to were young lovers with not a care in the world. She had not seen her husband in months as he was away from court but on one sunny day in June Elizabeth was told that he had come back.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 9:46 pm

Thomas walked into the garden.He was hoping to meet his beautiful wife.He missed her very much.The months without her were so gray and dark.He longed to see her pretty face.As Thomas was walking,he saw a figure of a lady.It was his wife - Elizabeth."What a coincidence!" he thought.
Thomas approached his wife and greeted her softly "Hello,my beautiful Elizabeth.Have you missed me?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:21 am

With a daisy between her fingers Elizabeth gazed around hazily when the sweet tone of her husband ran through her ears immediately she stood smoothing out the creases of her dress. "Thomas! You are here I cannot express my sincere happiness of course I missed you darling. I have been very lonely without you." Elizabeth wrapped her arms around him affectionately it felt good to be within his arms again and to her delight he was much more happier than before. "Oh and you are in such high spirits with me this is most pleasing I like this change."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:51 pm

"Oh,my darling!I am very grateful to have you in my arms.I missed your soft skin" said Thomas and kissed her forehead. "I will awlays feel connected to you,my love"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:53 pm

It was late afternoon and still quite warm when Mary was free from her duties, she needed some space to relax away from the noise of court.

The scent from the flowers filled her head with the images of summer as she sat and read her book, every so often she would watch the people enjoying the garden and she she wished she did not feel so alone. Her gaze was captured by a figure she had seen around court, Mary stood and curtsied as he came closer "Good evening Lord Percy"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:32 am

Thomas Cromwell wrote:
"Oh,my darling!I am very grateful to have you in my arms.I missed your soft skin" said Thomas and kissed her forehead. "I will awlays feel connected to you,my love"

Elizabeth closed her eye's as he kissed her. "I am glad my love as I feel the same way connected. I wonder what it shall be like attending the summer ball without the Brandons' their." Elizabeth smiled up happy at her husband she knew he was only doing what the king commanded of him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:20 pm

"Well,it will be strange.I believe his grace never missed a summer party like this before.But,as we all know,there is first time for everything." said Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Elizabeth kissed her husbands cheek wrapping her hand around his. How long will he been gone from court for? The King must be serious about Anne Boleyn as long as doesn't keep you too busy
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:21 pm

"He really has serious intentions about her...I think that things might go bad for Queen Catherine. But lady Anne is a friend to our protestant cause and it is my duty to be devoted to her and his majesty, the king ." said Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Elizabeth understood. I shall always be honest with you Thomas. Anne Boleyn may share our same faith but she should not treat you in such way. Elizabeth linked her arm through her husbands resting her cheek as the walked slowly. You are doing a great job I am sure the king is happy with all the help you are thus giving him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pergola Garden   Pergola Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pergola Garden
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next