The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

William Stafford's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 pm

No. Your precious Cesare wouldnt like to see his former mistress here. Ive seen you two as of last and it doesnt look good for me. You say you love me but yet still coddle to his needs. Its something I wont deal with as long as my friend is in need of me. She doesnt deserve this ill treatment. Cesare was the first and only one she has been with since her husband passed away. I get up and walk to my door. I refuse to feel like a third wheel in this whole thing. I love you so much but maybe he is whats best for you.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:58 pm

William I love you and I only want you things will settle down I promise you do not go i can not bear to be part from you I sit on the floor looking at him he needs a girl that is all once he finds a girl he forget about his child, why did i get into this mess thinks her family is right
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Cesare woudnt want to see her as he refers to her as "The Whore" so no I wont invite her here. Jane would be upset as well. I should be that childs father. He shouldve came from me, not him. My head hits the door. That child shouldve been mine. I know men are not supposed to cry but I cannot help it. I hate feeling this tore up inside.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Goes to him kisses him your my world Ceasar is not here to stay only to be here as the physician is ere to see what is going on, am scared as it is I can not be without you
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:15 pm

I only drop to the floor....
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Sits on the floor next ti him taking his hands into mine i promise you my next 10 children will be yours and we will have fun trying to have them, do you think I would want to lose the risk off losing you if I did not love you as I cry next to him
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:26 pm

It is not the same Mary. You will be attached to a vile man the rest of our lives. How can you deal with it? That child is mine....
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:32 pm

we know in your heart but you not seen a pattern have you, i look at him and hold his face into my hands kiss his cheeks and rub his tears come with me, trust me I say looking at him
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Where are we going? I ask curiously
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Smiles you will see kisses him do you trust me first
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Yes.....I say all drawn out. Where are we going? I follow her to wherever she is taking me.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Close your eyes and give me your hand and I will guide you
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:15 pm

As I knock on William door worried about me
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:33 pm

As I take Henry and myself to Williams room wanting to be close to him as I feed and rock Henry to sleep I notice a mark that left by George hand, I lay on williams bed still has his smell I close my eyes feeling more then alone with two children I manage to fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William Stafford's Bedchamber   William Stafford's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William Stafford's Bedchamber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2