The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia Empty
PostSubject: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:15 am

Dearest Grace,

I am writing to you I have had a slight accident and fell of the horse both me and the baby are fine.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Dear Mary Boleyn,

If you feel ill from the fall or anything simply ask and i shall send the best physician in London and England to visit you.
The Princess of Italy has sent me letters saying i cannot see our child and that she will be paying for it, is this true? If so, my heart is indeed truly broken and i think it will be beyond repair.

Yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:51 pm

Dearest Grace,

If you indeed want to be apart off this child life then please change your ways it will not be nice to have my baby and watch you with others so when they are older they need a man to look up to. You may visit us still when you wish to.

Your dearest

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Dear Mary,

I have changed my way and i am involved no longer in any other woman. My heart and soul belong to this child, and only it. I will see you when i am done my business with my sister..

Yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Dearest Grace,

I have heard from my father about you and George, please tell me it is not true. I can not even imagine you with another man. What about our baby when it is born how could I bring them to court.

Your dearest

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Dear Mary Boleyn,

I do not regret to tell you what your father said is true, your brother has brought something new and exciting into my life. When the child is born i will be the same man as i was when i first met you, but kinder and more gentler for i see myself having a change of heart. Yous are the only to know of this affair, so please keep it to yourself,

yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Dearest Grace,

I will try to, but it will be down to you explain when the child is older and you need to explain why my brother to me are you trying to lay with all the Boleyns.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Dear Mary,

I will not explain anything to the child when he or she is older because nobody else will know, and i am also not trying to lay all the Boleyns i just.. its exciting.

Yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Dearest Grace,

As what ever takes your fancy but I am unsure how I can ever look at my brother again knowing what he has done with you.

Wish you all the best

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Dear Mary,

I ask of you to tell noone about what i and your brother have done, not even Jane or Francesca.

Yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Dearest Grace,

Sorry her highness Francesca already knows I showed her my fathers letter when it first arrived but I promise that she will keep it a secret. If you had told me first it might have been different but again it is another lie off yours. The only thing that bind us is this child.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Dear Mary,

You know why i could not tell you, Mary. It was a secret that between me and him and now it seems half the court knows, do you know how dangerous that is? That is the reason i could not tell you, its dangerous.

Yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Dearest Grace,

I have not and will not tell other people. Do you not know what it is like to be talked about I have had experience in this and it is not nice. I only told her because she has been here with me and as helped me a lot. I have no need to tell anyone else or she will not either. Your secret is safe with us.

from

Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Dearest Grace,

I am writing to Inform you that I shall be leaving Hever, in the next few days.

Your dearest

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Dear Mary,

Why are you traveling? You are with child, will it not harm our most beloved child. I am sorry for neglecting you these past days but i have been in trouble with your father and family, i hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.

Yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Dearest Grace,

The location I do not know off yet. I would like to believe that your child is important but that proves to me the George is, you have my word that I will not tell anyone.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Dear Mary,

Our child is the most important thing in my life, but as i told you before what me and George are doing is dangerous and having your family know is dangerous also so im trying to keep my head in the sand.

Yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Dearest Grace,

keep safe. And think it is Italy I will write when we have arrived,

your

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Dear Mary,

Whatever you need simply ask and i shall provide, for yourself or child, either its dresses or jewels or even simply ointments, only ask.

Yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:58 am

Dear Grace

Congrulations I am indeed pregnant and 4 weeks gone.

Yours Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:28 am

Dear Mary,

Only 4 weeks? I guess that is why you are not showing that much, i shall await your return before visiting you.

Yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Dearest Grace,

I do hope you and my brother are well, just so that you know am in Italy, my true location is hidden but the baby is starting to grow.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Dear Grace,

I hope you are well I have not heard from you in awhile and I can not help but worry about you. I do hope George is well I have not heard from him and I fear he is upset with me.

Please send me your reply through my father as he knows my location.

Yours

Mary B
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Dearest Grace,

I do hope you are getting my letters, I just thought I write to let you know the baby has started to kick. I wish you could feel this. I do hope you are well.

Yours

Mary B
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Dear Mary,

I have been getting your letters but it has slipped my mind to reply and the fact i don't want to give then to your father. I and George don't talk anymore i think so there is nothing to worry about anymore as i expect to marry soon. The child has kicked? i wish with all my heart i could feel it too, it would have made me day.

Yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next