The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Queen Francesca's chambers

Go down 
+3
Henry II of Navarre
Ana de Navarra
Francesca Benedetti
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:05 pm

Anne smiled at Francesca her green eyes lighting "Another child?" she asked and she tilted her head "I hope to marry soon and have children myself, but i am scared incase the man i marry tries to overthrow me." she looked back to Francesca "May i see Madeleine?"
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Yes another child. I think he likes the practising instead. I laugh softly. I motion to onenof my ladies to go and get Madeleine. I motion for her to sit down as we wait, Yes of course you may see Madeleine. Just to warnnyou, she is a very active three year old girl, very strong willed as well.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Anne smiled at her "She takes it after the family then." she said and a twinkle hid in her eyes at her meaning and she looked to the door and Madeleine was announced and she stood and curtsied "Your Highness." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:07 pm

I am so proud of my daughter. Her manners and her grace are more mature than her years. She is a true Princess. Madeleine this is your cousin Anne. I smile, looking back at Anne, Who will inherit your throne Anne if you produce no heirs?
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:14 pm

Anne shrugged a little "I know not yet." she said and she looked towards the window "I will perhaps have heirs, i am still young and able."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:19 pm

We must find you someone. Some meek, mild, man who will jot want to overthrow your power and push you aside. But whom? Hmmmm..... Madeleine plays about my chambers quietly. I call for some wine and two goblets for us. Do you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:21 pm

Anne shook her head and laughed "What man in this world is meek and mild?" she asked and she took the goblet from her and nodded her head in thanks "Also, how is uncle?"
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:26 pm

You have a point. No man is meek and mild. Only other thing that I can think of is that you have a child out of wedlock by a man and name him your heir. A random soldier perhaps? I laugh out loud, knowing that I must sound like a fool right now. I take a big gulp of my wine and look about my room...
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Anne nodded at her "I told this to uncle but he suggested against it." she said and she looked at Francesca "Do you have any men in mind whom would take on such a task?"
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:53 pm

I collapse onto my bed and stare up to the ceiling. I miss my husband, his touch, the sweet words he whispers in my ears.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:55 pm

The guards of the king entered Queen Francesca´s bedroom with violence.By order of his majesty, Enrique de Albret, king of Navarre,we should lock her in prison until further notice accused of adultery.The princess Magdalena will be sent to the duchy of Teruel and she will be educated by her excellence the Duchess Quiteria de Albret
The guard said and he seized the hands of the queen strongly.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 pm

I am roughly grabbed off of my bed, jerked around so hard that my head hits a bed post, leaving a mark. Immediately I am filled with confusion and look about my room.I have done nothing wrong. Please dont do this to me. I am lead from my chambers, tears streaming down my face, my fate uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Thankfully, I am allowed back in my chambers, yet they feel so desolate, so foreign to me and it saddens me to be here. Madeleine and I come in to a roaring fire. As she plays with her dolls, I write the letter of my life...
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Sancha went into the room of Francesca.
cousin, I feel all that is happening...The Duke of Genoa is a malicious man, I know you're innocent, and I think all this is a maneuver of the Duke against you...He has been in Naples on several occasions ....I want to help you,Did your know if the Duke has traveled to France in these months?
Sancha, asked shrewdly.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:36 pm

I hug my cousin close, happy to see her, Yes he has been to France, and Naples in these past few months....why? I look to her curiously. I am glad that someone believes me but I do not know how to convince Henry. You know that I am no whore. I begin to cry. I love Henry so much...
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:41 pm

He has visited my husband on several occasions...it is strange ...Sancha said and hugged her cousin...I think Queen Margaret is the one behind this slander,she and the Duke
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:44 pm

I look straight at her, You think so? But Henry wouldn't believe it and Martin? Why would he visit him? My mind drifts off to good memories as I hear my daughter playing with her dolls.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:49 pm

I do not know, but the Duke, visit my husband assiduously....
Sancha said confused...we need someone to talk to Queen Margaret, I'm sure she knows the truth of all
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Like who? The nobles of Navarre do not like me in this moment. I take a deep breath before continuing, Do you think something happened between Martin and the Duke? If so, that would deem Cesare as unreliable but Martin would have to say it. Madeleine climbs up in my lap. Madeleine, this is your cousin Sancha. Sancha, this is Madeleine d'Albret, the apple of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Martin is a strange man ...I have come to believe that even he has intercourse with his sister Quiteria, but I can not confirm you anything....Maybe you should talk to Martin....Sancha said slyly
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:07 pm

I don't think he likes me as well but oh well.....I set Madeleine back down and she scurries back to her dolls. ....I guess I should begin to prepare myself to be hanged as according to Navarre's laws. My case seems to be a lost cause......
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Cousin quiet, I'm going to help you...
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:15 pm

But how? I still stare at the cross hanging up on my wall. I close my eyes and begin to pray silently, praying for a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:17 pm

I'll talk to my husband and the Queen Margaret...
Sancha said mysterious and she left the room
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:22 pm

I smile, only slightly, as she leaves the room. I finish my prayer and sit down with my daughter on the floor. Moments like this with Madeleine are what I cherish most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Francesca's chambers
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next